Witches of Lust Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey I heard that!" Zurknod griped testily.

"And vicious," I added.

"That's better," he grumbled.

"I hope you can help us find Clipper," I told her. "Are there any other witches in the coven?"

"No, just the three of us plus Eugene. You already killed Greta, and good riddance to her too."

"I think I like her," Morgana told me. "Come on Miss Bennings, let me introduce you to the rest of the crew."Jeanie, start recharging the coven.

Once they had shut the door, I called Rak'hel and Rashiva to my bedside. They sucked me to full hardness, then each of them bit me gently to inject me with succubus venom. They still thought it was funny how I could withstand routinely overdosing on their aphrodisiac. I waited for them to take my raging crowns into their mouths. Then I grabbed them by their pink hair and lustily slammed my cocks down their bulging necks. I didn't stop face-fucking the twins until they had been all but drowned in a deluge of cum.

***

We returned to the hospital after midnight. Rather than all of us go deal with Clipper, we went as a small infiltration team: Lucille, Karina, Audrey, Zurknod and myself of course. We used flight and invisibility to get past the police barricades. The hallways were empty.

Audrey led us to the basement. We followed her down a maze of corridors, the ceilings lined with pipes and plumbing, and finally we arrived at an inconspicuous wall.

"This is it," she whispered.

"Everyone ready?" Morgana asked.

"Hold on," I said. I decided on my own to try to look through and get a psychic reading, but the way was totally blocked. I didn't know if anyone was in there or not. "Damn, nothing."

"Telorum nocta, velorum leena!" Morgana intoned, and the wall became a door.

Just then, all magic in our vicinity, including our invisibility and aura sight, was dispelled. In the same instant, a rapid beeping began from right above our heads. Lucille spotted the explosive device first. "Oh shit!" was all she had time to say. With a shrill beep, the charge went off.

Dust was everywhere, and debris rained down on the protective dome Morgana created at the last split second.

"Fuck! Hey, we're not dead? Fuck that was close!" Lucille gasped.

Pipes that ran along the wall now littered the floor or hung helter skelter, some pouring water, some steam, others nothing. There must have been solid concrete above us, because the explosion had not put a hole through to any levels above.

"We need to move, come on!" I shouted. I was furious. I didn't want anything to happen to us, and we very nearly all got turned to ketchup. I fleshcrafted my body, growing powerful muscles in my arms, strong legs, plus huge claws instead of hands, and I grew out my face like that of a lizard demon, a maw full of sharp teeth. I caked my entire body in scaly armor. To keep my balance, I beefed up my legs even further and then went all out and grew six feet of thick, muscular reptilian tail.

The others with me were shocked at my fleshcrafting transformation. I didn't care. I bashed the door right off of its hinges with one punch. I burst into the room ahead of everyone else only to find a gruesome scene. Someone had been captured recently and brought here. They had been tied down upon a pentagram and carved up. Candles were still burning.

"Oh, no," Audrey groaned. "Georgie..." It was an X-ray technician. He was dead, there was nothing I could do. He had been tortured remorselessly and then dismembered until he died of shock or blood loss.

"This way!" Lucille shouted. "Trap door!"

I nearly slipped on the fresh blood that covered the tiled floor in my haste to pursue, caught myself by one of my powerful legs and by lifting my tail for balance. There was a ladder leading up into the darkness. I grabbed the bottom of the ladder and yanked on it, ripping the bottom two mounts right out of the coincrete and bending the steel bars. I looked up but the long shaft was pitch black.

Lucille cast a spell and a bright mote of light appeared, which then rose swiftly up the utility shaft. The steel ladder went straight up for several stories. As the light went higher, it illuminated a figure clambering up the ladder. I roared with anger. To my surprise, the sound that I made was low, bestial, and almost deafening. Lucille staggered back with surprise.

I wanted to fly up, but my body was too thick and broad to fit into the shaft.

"Is that human getting away? Allow me," Zurknod said with a gracious flourish. He opened a portal above the illuminated figure. Tentacles burst into the shaft, blocking the witch's escape. They grabbed her and pulled her inside Zurknod's pocket dimension. Once she was gone, we could see all the way to the top of the shaft, where the mote of light was hovering patiently.

"He's not here, he must have made it to the top! He's getting away!" I said, my voice changing from a draconic rumble to my own normal shout as I shifted back to my human form as fast as I could. As I did, Lucille and Morgana flew up the shaft, their hands slipping along the side of the steel ladder to guide them. I flew up just a few seconds after.

"Who puts something like this shaft in a building?" I muttered to myself as I raced up after them. Karina and Audrey followed behind, with Karina taking a moment to cast levitate on Audrey, then on herself.

I reached the top first and emerged from a hidden door. It was a secret rotating wall that was built into an X-ray chamber. I found my sisters had subdued Eugene in the hallway with a partial petrification spell. His hands and feet had been turned to stone, and he could barely move, their weight weighing him down as he floundered on the ground.

"Holy shit," I murmured, looking at him, then at Morgana and Lucille. The look of fury and satisfaction on Morgana's face made it clear that she had saved this spell just for him.

Zurknod opened a portal and the tentacles came for the warlock. They wrapped around his elbows, his waist and his legs, and slowly pulled him into the portal. Tentacles tore through his clothing and forced their way into his asshole, and two more pushed into his mouth to gag him, rendering him unable to cast any spells.

"Ew, gross," I muttered, knowing that the tentacles would begin stealing his spirit energy. He disappeared from view right before somebody came down the hallway.

"You!" said the head nurse, who looked to be in her fifties. "You're back!" she smiled, recognizing us by our masks. "W-what are you doing here?"

"Cleaning up some rats. You had a big one."

"Oh dear, oh my." She got our meaning, but she wasn't afraid. She was trusting. She then looked at me, we both realized at the same instant that I was completely naked. My clothing had been shredded when I shapeshifted into draconic form.

Just then, Karina and Audrey caught up with us.

"Young lady, are you with them?" she asked, looking at me with awe.

Morgana conjured up some clothes for me and an eye mask.

"Audrey!" the middle-aged nurse gasped as soon as Audrey came into view. "It's the Healers! The Healers are back again! Where have you been?! They already came twice yesterday!"

"Maria! I'm glad you're okay."

"Well of course I'm fine. I'm kind of worried though. Have you seen Georgie?"

"Georgie is dead!" Audrey said, fighting back her emotions.

"WHAT?!"

"Dr. Clipper, Geena and Yennefer were evil satanists. They made a sacrifice out of him. Tell the papers, okay? Go back there," she pointed and we saw a trail of bloody scuffed footprints leading to one door. "Go show them what Eugene Clipper did. The Healers are fighting a secret battle against evil."

"Ah, oh, I'll leave that to police, dear," Maria said, her voice heavy with sadness. Her face brightened and she turned to Morgana. "Thank you for entrusting me with so many cures. I understand that you don't usually do that, but I was able to distribute all of them, and I just wanted to thank you again. I can never thank you enough."

"You're welcome, Nurse Martinez. Now then, you should go," Morgana told her, using suggestion magic. "Go to the first floor."

"I think you're right. I'll go tell the others." Then the nurse hurried on down to the elevator.

"Where is Eugene?" Audrey asked.

"We have him, and he's helpless," Morgana told Audrey. "We captured Yennefer alive as well."

"Where are they?"

"Just through that portal. Go ahead. You'll be safe in there and you'll have all the time you need."

"I'll go too," Lucille offered.

"Yeah, me too," I said. I sensed the burning anger in Audrey for being used and abused and cursed by that man, and it made me want to hurt him. I didn't have strong feelings for Audrey so much as I felt great antipathy towards evil warlocks.

"Neither of you are ready for what is about to happen in there," Morgana stated. "Leave it to us." She nodded to Audrey. "Go ahead honey. I'll be along in a little while."

"W-what's behind that portal?"

"It's just a pocket dimension. You will be safe in there. If you need anything, ask Zurknod." Normally the little demon didn't actually spend time in his pocket dimension, but he wasn't about to miss a torture session. He flitted impatiently by the portal, like a kid who woke up early on Christmas morning but isn't allowed to open his presents yet.

"How do I get back?" Audrey asked.

"I'll take care of it, just hurry up!" Zurknod screeched in a high pitched voice.

"I can finally get my revenge?" she asked.

"Yes Audrey. You better go before Zerky has a conniption fit."

"Come the fuck on!" he raged. The portal grew in size, to an impressive standing height. "Just walk on through!"

"He's rather impatient for a demon," Morgana chuckled. She took Audrey's hand and walked her up to the portal. The vengeful blonde let go of Morgana's hand as she gingerly stepped through the portal.

"Time to suffer, you twisted fucks," we heard her say.

"Who are you?" came Yennefer's voice.

"Oh Audrey! Help me!" I heard Eugene.

"What - No, oh no!" they both shouted in panic. I heard a scream of pain, the sound fading quickly as portal closed.

***

We returned to the ship for a crew meeting. Erica and Irina had been keeping the men folk company, and they had not been told where we went.

"We have a temporary passenger who is downstairs recuperating with Morgana," I announced. "This passenger may know a thing or two about who attacked us, but they almost got killed. We intended to get some questions answered."

"So, is this person recuperating or getting interrogated?" Denny asked.

"That's not important," I deflected. I felt embarrassed for even trying to lie about the matter, the knights were actually very sharp about these things. They knew, for example, that Morgana didn't need to interrogate, she could read minds perfectly well. Obviously, I could heal anyone just about. There were other obvious questions as well, such as how the person knew about a satanic coven, or why none of the knights saw this individual come aboard through the only door in the vessel.

Denny looked at the other men and shook his head subtly, letting them know that this was not the time to pepper me with questions about my inconsistencies. They knew we had our secrets, but Morgana was so much better at talking to them in ways that made them feel like they were being kept in the loop.

"Um, okay. Just so you know, we do need to go back to Jackson one last time. In the morning, perhaps?"

"We'd better be ready for Medina, just in case," Denny said. Eli yawned. It was really pretty late.

About two hours later, I was under the covers giving Erica some head when a portal opened near me and a bloody Audrey stepped out, with Zurknod flying up alongside her.

"Not bad kid! For a beginner, you show promise," Zurknod said. "That thing you did with the eyeball, that was hilarious!"The tiny demon slapped his tiny knee as he was reduced to fits of laughter.

I reluctantly pulled off of Erica's thick, meaty length and poked my head out from under the covers. "What thing with the eyeball?" I asked nonchalantly. "Holy crap!" I said when I saw the blood spattered blonde. Both of her forearms were drenched in blood.

"I'd really rather not go into it," Audrey said quietly. "Do I have to?"

"Nevermind," I quickly averred.

Audrey's eyes locked on the sheet atop Erica, where they bulged in the obvious shape of a large erection. Erica quickly lifted one knee to hide her temporary endowment.

Morgana stepped out of the portal next, white as a sheet. The sound of snapping jaws and rent flesh emanated from the portal, fading as it closed up. Once it was closed, she took a deep breath and composed herself.

"Alright, we've gathered our intel, we're feeding the Hornunckthulide, and we know where we need to go. Jeanie, I'll need your help."

"Give me a minute to get dressed. What do you need?"

"I had an idea during the interrogation. Instead of going all the way there, we could put your psychic projection abilities to the test."

"I thought you said you didn't want me to face Charma?"

"Yes, I said that, but this is different. We've never tried it, but it just might work."

"What might work?"

"You're going to conduct me to her, the same way you conducted Brandeis to where you were, by you first going to him. You have phenomenal range, and we're going to put it to the test by visiting a friend. First, let's do a little test run. You better just stay in bed for now. Meet me in the psychic realm."

I closed my eyes and pictured myself in my psychic fortress. Almost instantly, I felt Morgana's presence. There was something she was trying to shield from me, blood and terror in her recent memory was still forcing itself into her consciousness.

Remind me never to accompany a witch who is performing revenge torture, Morgana telepathed to me.Especially Audrey. She has ice in her veins.

Morgana went on to telepathically explain where she wanted me to lead her. Our avatars held hands, and I led the way, speeding along in the psychic realm.

Woohoo! My Goddess! Wheeee! Morgana telepathed.

What, is this fun?

So fast, so free! Such possibilities!

I let her enjoy the ride. I was enjoying it too. I had never psychically moved so far. We left Tennessee, flying over the constellations of glowing human consciousnesses like a warp speed ship flies through space. We soon reached the Atlantic and turned to the right, then crossed it in a matter of moments. We reached Africa and headed left, crossing Spain and then I slowed us down as we approached our target.

It was a psychic fortress, something akin to a castle, with four minarets of uneven height. It wasn't very big, the walls weren't very thick.

You found the right one, that's amazing, Morgana marveled.Let me go say hi.

She swooped down to the castle and returned almost as quickly.That was lovely, Jeanie. Take us back.

We rocketed back to our bodies, the journey taking seconds. The dim spots of people's psychic auras streamed past us like stars in hyperspace. In the next moment, we were back in our bodies.

"Are you two okay?" Audrey asked, hesitantly.

"We're fine," Morgana laughed.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Just an old friend, a fellow sex witch."

We all got dressed and Morgana had something very specific in mind for our next psychic jaunt. While Erica kept Audrey company in the galley, the witches of the coven met up top. Morgana cast a spell that created a glowing yellow runic symbol on the deck, a five pointed star. Each arm of the star was about five feet long.

Lucille, Irina, Karina, and Erica stood on the lower points of the triangle. I stood on the highest point andMorgana stood in the middle.

"This spirit pentagram will allow you girls to bolster my psychic abilities somewhat."

"Charma is dangerous. Are you going to be okay?" Erica asked.

"I'll be fine. I expect to take out Charma with one arm tied behind my back, so to speak. Jeanie will be there, but she won't get involved unless she has to."

"How will I know if I'm needed?" I asked.

"I'll tell you with my thoughts that I'm okay. If I start to lose, you'll hear my thoughts. If you stop hearing my thoughts, same thing."

"Won't it be too late then?!"

"No, that would mean I'll have been psychically gagged, and you'll have time to come to the rescue. Just blast away with psychic energy. Anyway I don't expect that to happen."

We sped off in the psychic realm and soon arrived at a fortress made of logs. It looked like a colonial trading outpost, and there was a sign on top that said "The Haberdasher." I had never seen a sign in the psychic realm.

Conducting worked like a charm. Stay here. With that, Morgana flew down into the fortress. She raised her hands, standing several paces away, and tore out a section of the wall with a blast of psychokinesis. I watched a battle unfold, next, as Morgana fought a figure sheathed in blackness darker than soot.

Morgana hit the figure with psychic blasts of coruscating light. She kept pounding until the figure was subdued. Then she flew up to me.

Let's go back.

What happened? I asked, as we rushed back home. Morgana withheld her response, as our return was imminent. In the next instant, we were back on the top deck of the Ray of Dawn.

"We had a little chat," Morgana replied aloud. "Charma would have us believe that she provided the scrolls of Nosu's Ambush Enhancement to Clipper's coven. She did not."

"Who did?" Irina gasped.

"Guess," Morgana said.

"Medina!" exclaimed Lucille and Karina at the same time.

"Exactly. She came after we went there and prepared the coven to ambush us if we returned. Charma used her media contacts to spur the mob to come to the hospital, making it a tempting target for us to return. We walked right into a trap."

"Oh shit. We're lucky to be alive," Lucille said. "Nothing against you Jeanie, you were awesome, but what if Clipper had entered the fray?"

"It would have been bad," Morgana said grimly. "Fortunately, Eugene and Yennefer were cowards. They decided to hang back when the actual combat took place. They didn't want to risk their own lives, and it's a good thing too."

"What did you do to Charma? I saw you shooting beams of light at her?"

"Oh, I was taking down her defenses and getting her ready for a compulsion spell. Having all that extra spirit energy really made the difference in that fight."

"So, so?" Irina asked anxiously. "What did you compel her to do?"

"She is dismantling their entire blackmail network even as we speak," Morgana said, amid cheers. "Without that influence, their organization will crumble. I expect she and others in her circle will be at each others throats when they realize that their power over other covens is gone. Once it dawns on them that the other covens will be coming for revenge, they might do the sensible thing and commit suicide."

"So, can we remove the curse from Audrey now?" I asked.

"Soon. I'm a little drained after that battle. Think you could refill me?" Morgana replied in a sultry voice.

We retired below deck and Irina joined us for a little threesome in which Morgana was supposed to be the center of attention. However in her zeal to get me to cum, Irina ended up lavishing more of her attention on me. While I was fucking Morgana with both cocks, Irina fleshcrafted one of her own and slid it into me. We fucked like rabbits and I packed Morgana with a massive belly full of cum.

After Morgana's belly was taut and round with cum, she excused herself to go take care of Audrey. Irina and I were enjoying ourselves so much that we kept going. With just the two of us it was easier for Irina to really nail me. She pounded my ass and pumped her little loads of cum into my chute, and I kept her hard and ready to cum again. Then Erica joined us, and I got on all fours and opened wide so that she could squeeze her throbbing cock into my mouth.

1...345678