Witches' Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adamine didn't say a word, but the smile on her face made it clear that she agreed with her friends.

Ethan was only too glad to send his manhood deep into the busty girl's tight snatch. Adamine whimpered as he entered her and tightly squeezed her friends' hands. They squeezed right back.

"It's okay..." Ava whispered into Adamine's ear.

It was only when Ethan pulled back and noticed that his rod was coated in a reddish tinge that he realized he was Adamine's first. A broad smile grew on his face and he found himself having to bite his lip to avoid shouting the words, "OH YEAH!" out loud. Without hesitation, he slowly inserted his maleness again, this time savoring the hot kiss of virgin womanhood.

Adamine let out a pained moan with every thrust Ethan made and maintained her grip upon the other girls' hands. Ava and Sera comforted her with great tenderness during that rite of passage. They brushed the hair out of her face, kissed her lightly on the forehead and periodically whispered advice to her like, "Just relax... Let him do all the work."

Ethan tried to take things slow, seeing as it was Adamine's first time. But for the most part his body was running on autopilot and Ava had to slow his pace twice with a guiding hand on his belly. Every now and then he would lean into share a passionate kiss with Adamine prompting moans of delight instead of agony.

Eventually, Ethan noticed that the reluctance had disappeared from her voice altogether and seemed to have been replaced with passive lust.

"More..." she sighed, confirming what Ethan already suspected, "More..."

He kissed her again and intensified his gyrations. Though it was still quite a tame dance, compared to the energy he had shared with Brooke.

Adamine's snatch was so tight and satisfying that it didn't take Ethan long to climax. Fortunately, Sera had been stroking Adamine's clit and personally ensured that her friend reached a powerful orgasm only seconds after Ethan. Adamine again squeezed Sera and Ava's hands as she climaxed around a firm cock for the first time in her life. Meanwhile, Ethan was blissfully shooting jets of cum into her pure center.

He collapsed backwards on to the mattress almost as soon as he had relinquished the last drop. His penis popped out of Adamine's sex, still fully erect, wearing the diluted blood of a torn hymen like a badge of honor. It throbbed in time to the beat of his racing heart.

Ethan's face betrayed his exhaustion. Not being an athlete, his body wasn't accustomed to prolonged physical activity and the muscles in his butt, back and legs all ached from the four hearty workouts they had just endured. He could feel the sweat of his back saturating the quilt beneath him. Ethan knew that by now he should have been done for the day, or the next couple hours at the very least. Yet images of the naked girls kept flashing through his mind. He pictured their sensuous curves, their firm, ripe breasts and those perfect vee shapes beneath their bellies – all of which were covered in the smoothest, creamiest skin he had ever seen. Even though all those orgasms had left him feeling fantastic, Ethan needed to keep going.

When he forced himself to pick a specific candidate from his erotic thoughts, Brooke was the girl he chose. He was horny, fully-erect and the hottest girl in town was lying on the same bed, nude. It was a no-brainer. He groaned as he sat up. His tired muscles pleaded with him, "Please no more!" but his desire vastly outweighed his weariness.

Brooke's long eyelashes made it difficult for Ethan to tell straight away whether her eyes were fully closed or not, but he soon realized that they were half-open. Her dreamy smile broadened as their eyes met. It seemed that she knew exactly what was going through Ethan's mind, and was more than willing to cooperate. Ethan turned around, crawled over to the comely brunette on all fours and positioned himself directly above her. He pinned her arms down above her head and then, after some aimless writhing, plunged his shaft into her moist opening.

From Ethan's point of view, the next few hours were a myriad of passionate, no-strings-attached sex. Once he had finished with one girl, he would move on to another, taking only a few minutes to rest in between. He couldn't stop thinking about the general sexiness of the female form. As a result, he remained permanently erect and horny beyond reason. He could almost feel a ghostly finger in his brain, rubbing and stimulating the 'wet dream lobe'. Though Ethan dismissed this as his imagination playing tricks.

He was amazed at how quickly his body managed to replenish its reserves of semen. Every sexual encounter ended with a discharge just as heavy as the first one he had inside Sera. He could only assume that men's testes naturally worked faster with four sexy, naked ladies in the room.

For their part, the four girls did everything they could to make the experience as perfect for their mutual lover as possible. Often, while one of them was having sex with Ethan, one or more of her friends would sidle up to him and offer their breasts, affectionate kisses, or simply a warm embrace. As the afternoon progressed, each one of the girls wandered off to the bathroom at some stage, to 'freshen up.' Each time, Ethan made sure to watch their gorgeous asses drifting away. He even got to admire Brooke's sweet cheeks as he filled Ava's womanhood with yet another load.

The room turned a vibrant orange as the sun set. Then it began to sink into darkness. Sera and Brooke began to place many candles around the bed and light them, while Ethan and Adamine were making love.

By this time, Ethan had been sweating profusely for several hours and he had ejaculated countless loads of fluid. To say that he was dehydrated would have been an understatement. His throat was so dry that it felt like it was about to crack. "'Scuse me," he rasped to Ava, who was softly massaging his chest at the time with a flirty pout. "I need to get a drink."

He squirmed over to the edge of the bed and sat up slowly, then staggered over to the adjoining bathroom. His thighs were tired and stiff and he felt a little lightheaded from dehydration. The room was dark, but the windows still let in enough dusky light for Ethan to be able to see all the major obstacles in the room. Upon setting foot in the bathroom, Ethan felt around the wall and soon found an old 1930s-style light switch that truly 'clicked' when turned on. The room was instantly bathed in bright white light and Ethan had to close his eyes until they adjusted to it.

Most of the room's decor seemed to be early twentieth century. The light fittings were contemporary and the shower had a glass panel door where it seemed like a curtain had once been. But otherwise all the fixtures and tiles looked true to the period, though immaculately kept.

Ethan didn't take time to chuckle at the 'grandma's home' style of the room, instead rushing over to the nearby bathroom sink. He grabbed an empty grey coffee mug from the countertop oblivious to what it was normally used for and quickly filled it, leaving the faucet roaring. After downing six or seven full mugs of water that he didn't bother to count, Ethan turned the faucet off and drank the last mugfull calmly. He licked the last couple drops from his lips and stared at himself in the mirror. Buck naked, in Brooke Kallan's bathroom, he never dreamed he would see the day. His cock was beginning to droop for the first time since he'd entered the house, but it was still quite large.

Offering the reflection before him a silent compliment of, "You, my friend, are a true stud," Ethan turned and exited the bathroom with confidence in his stride. Upon stepping through the doorway, he found the four girls lying on the bed, awaiting their hero. Sera had undone her ponytail, letting her shiny blonde locks cascade over her left shoulder. One look at that erotic foursome was all it took to make Ethan stiff as a board, once more. The girls' eyes were all fixed on his rod and he could see the hunger in their gazes. He was more than willing to oblige.

He walked back to the bed and rejoined his naked lovers. Adamine was the closest, so he would take her first. She hummed and stroked his hair as he suckled on her tits for several minutes. Then he sat up, and coaxed her to turn around so that her ass was pointing towards him. After lifting her butt so that she was positioned on all fours, Ethan teased her tender clit with the tip of his maleness, while caressing the curvature of her ass and waist with his palms. Before long, he was doing her, doggy-style. The other girls looked on and kept touching themselves, as they had been doing since the foreplay began.

Ethan shook Adamine's entire body as he pounded against her shapely backside. He was even sending tremors right across the mattress. Adamine's breasts jiggled from side-to-side like a pair of supple pendulums, until Ethan reached forward and started massaging them. He made her moan, louder and louder, until she was crying out urgently at the top of her voice. He held her hips close for those sublime moments, grunting through his clenched teeth. When it was over, he released her. She collapsed onto the mattress, face first, still moaning in ecstasy.

Ethan sat down to catch his breath. When he had regained enough strength to lift his head, he peered over Adamine's back and noticed Sera sitting right in front of her. She was resting against one of the bed's large pillows, stroking herself internally with two fingers. Their eyes met and Sera smiled and winked at him. Ethan took the hint and crawled over to her.

They kissed as Ethan closed the distance between them. He briefly added a third finger to the party in Sera's hot pocket. Then they all withdrew, so that Ethan could move up between her parted thighs and fill her womanhood with something much more satisfying. He entered her gently, but by the end of their steamy fling Ethan was grinding her hips deep into the pillow.

Adamine, Sera, Brooke, Ava, Sera, Brooke, Adamine, Ava, Brooke, Sera, Ava, Adamine, Brooke... Ethan continued making love to them well into the night. As he did so, he took the time to enjoy every point of interest on their bodies. Before the candle flames had burnt out, he had nuzzled all four bellies, groped all eight buttocks, squeezed all eight thighs and kissed, licked, suckled and fondled all eight of the girls' breasts. He must've shared a thousand kisses between them and flooded their silken pussies with sperm at least a dozen times, each.

The girls allowed Ethan to try every position he knew of, with the sole restriction that all the sex had to be vaginal. Though Ethan made a few attempts at goading them, all four girls refused to have anal sex, or perform fellatio on him. Adamine wouldn't even let him tittyfuck her fine bust. Every drop of his never-ending supply of semen was spilled inside a woman's snatch that night, but Ethan certainly had no complaints.

After what seemed like several hours of darkness and unbridled passion, Ethan's weary arms and legs became too heavy for him to even lift off the bed. That didn't stop his lovers from taking advantage of his still-rigid maleness, however. One after another, they climbed on top of him and milked him of his cum with agile gyrations of their hips. Meanwhile, the others would be fawning over Ethan with kisses and caresses.

It all ended more or less the same way as it had begun; with Sera sitting upright upon Ethan's crotch, purring in delight as his semen exploded into her body. The only difference was that now, all five of them were thoroughly exhausted. Once Sera's orgasm had ended, she joined her friends at Ethan's side. Sera layed to his left and Brooke layed to his right, each draping herself over half his body and nuzzling him. Ava and Adamine spooned Brooke and Sera, respectively, from behind. The outer girls reached over their friends to lightly stroke Ethan's shaft, which had finally gone flaccid.

Settling in that cozy pose, the five highschool students fell asleep together. They were all naked, covered in sweat and reeking of the mixed scents of masculine seed and feminine arousal. All five were sporting smiles of profound satisfaction. Naturally, Ethan's was the broadest.

-----------------------------

The sun had well and truly risen by the time Ethan awoke. Beyond the blinds that partially obscured the majestic bedroom window, the sky was bright, blue and without a cloud. Somewhere outside, an unseen bird was serenading life with his merry little song. It was a beautiful springtime Saturday morning.

Ethan was briefly startled to find himself in a bedroom that seemed so immense compared to his own. But he quickly remembered what he was doing there when he encountered the naked young lady sleeping beside him. It was Adamine. She looked so picturesque lying there on her belly, with a light cotton bedsheet tracing over the curves of her ass and lower back. But what caught his attention was the perfectly round bulge swelling from where her chest met the mattress. Clearly, her beautiful breasts were too big to be compressed beneath her. Ethan was about to reach over for a feel when something made him turn his head in the opposite direction.

Brooke was lying there, also naked, but unlike Adamine, she was very much awake. She smiled as soon as Ethan noticed her and scooched right over to Ethan so that parts of their bodies were actually making intermittent contact. Ethan smiled awkwardly in response. This was his first 'morning after' experience and he wasn't quite sure what to say to her. "Thanks for all the hot sex," came to mind, but seemed incredibly tactless. Thankfully, Brooke was the one who broke the ice, not with words, but with a long kiss. Ethan soon felt a part of him beneath the sheets awakening from its own slumber.

"Sera and Ava had... matters to attend to," Brooke explained in a soft voice, so as not to rouse Adamine. "But they wanted you to know that they really enjoyed themselves last night," she said, warmly.

"Really?" Ethan asked, flattered by the compliment. Brooke nodded.

"Definitely," she confirmed, as she leant in for another kiss. Ethan soon felt her fingers wrapping around his maleness, which was growing harder by the second. Without even thinking, Ethan reached for one of her breasts and began to cup and squeeze it.

One thing lead to another and a few minutes later, Ethan was on top of her and thrusting in and out of her luscious sex. Brooke had not resisted when he suddenly rolled on top of her and pushed his shaft through her excited labia. Now, she did nothing but squirm in ecstasy as he took her. He was wild, because Brooke had always been the girl he had desired most.

Then at the peak of his passion, both their bodies tensed-up and trembled. Brooke dug her fingers into Ethan's shoulders, as if desperate for something to grab on to. They were in the perfect throes of mutual orgasm and their coital fluids were already mixing together and settling deep inside Brooke's womanhood.

Ethan was already pressed against Brooke, but he let his full weight rest upon her once it was over. She languidly embraced him and even kissed him several times before he rolled off of her. His heart was beating like a Japanese taiko drum. Brooke did not move for a long time, she merely smiled and sighed repeatedly as she savoured a tremendous afterglow.

Ethan had almost completely recovered when he felt soft lips pressing against his own. It took him a few seconds to realize that they didn't belong to Brooke, because he could still hear her cooing off to his right. Adamine had woken up and seeing a virile, horny teenager in action, first thing in the morning, had gotten her in the mood for nookie.

She kissed him again and again. At first she just leaned over him, but after a while she decided to straddle him. As her kisses grew hungrier, she began to harden up his cock by rubbing it with her hairless mons. They didn't speak a single word to one another, because they didn't need to. They were consenting adults, they were attracted to each other and they wanted to have sex. That was enough.

In the midst of Adamine's affection, Ethan felt weight shifting upon the mattress. He looked over just in time to catch a glimpse of Brooke's gorgeous ass as she got out of the bed and walked away. But he didn't get to enjoy the view for long before Adamine turned his gaze back to her and lunged upon him with the most passionate kiss yet. Ethan wrapped his arms around her and didn't give Brooke another thought.

Meanwhile, Brooke walked around the enormous bed and headed for the bathroom, briefly stopping in front of the vanity to tidy her hair a little. She smiled as the form beneath the bedsheets began to rise and fall, rise and fall and moan in arousal.

-----------------------------

Ethan hit the pavement with a fresh spring in his step. He was grinning from ear to ear. Dressed in the clothes he had been wearing the day before, and carrying a schoolbag full of books, he was heading home for some breakfast.

Life had become so much more complicated for Ethan in the last eighteen hours. Being seduced by the most beautiful girls in school and responding with such stamina challenged every notion he had previously had about himself. Adding to the confusion was the fact that he was unclear whether last night was just a one-night-stand, or if one, or more, of his lovers wanted a relationship. To top it all off, Ethan had no idea what he was going to say to his parents when he got home. By now, they must've been worried sick!

However, Ethan was not letting these matters weigh him down. In the wake of all that mind-blowing sex, he was too happy to letanythingweigh him down.

-----------------------------

In the loft of the old house, a slender figure stepped up to the dormer window. It was Ava, clothed in a white bathrobe that hung from her shoulders, wide open. Had a man outside been fortunate enough to be looking in the right direction, he would've had a very pleasant view.

On the street below, she could see Ethan walking back towards town, completely oblivious to her presence. She watched him for a moment, reflecting on the immense pleasure they had given each other the night before. But then she remembered what she needed to do.

Ava closed her eyes and raised her arms skyward, as if to beckon someone or something. She opened her mouth as if to sing, but remained silent. Purging her mind of distractions and her heart of any regrets, she called upon the mystic powers of air to do her bidding. Obeying her will, the fickle winds of thought blew over Ethan and carried away all his memories of the night before. Their interference occurred so smoothly, Ethan wouldn't even be suspicious about why he suddenly couldn't remember anything that had happened since the school bell had rung for lunch yesterday.

-----------------------------

A brief gust of wind ruffled the leaves of a nearby elm and then suddenly, Ethan had an odd feeling... as if he had just lost something, but wasn't sure what. He slowed down for a moment, without completely stopping, while he tried to think what it might be. Did he have his schoolbag? Check. Books he needed for his assignment? Check. Wallet? Check. Mobile? Check.

Convinced that he hadn't forgotten anything important, Ethan continued merrily down the road at his previous pace. He had no idea why he was making his way home with his school gear, through a strange neighborhood, on a Saturday morning and he didn't care, either. He didn't know why but he was just happy to be alive. Very, very happy.

-----------------------------

Ava relaxed her concentration, opened her eyes and smiled as she gazed down at Ethan once again. He looked no different than he had before, but Ava had faith that her powerful spell had done precisely what she commanded it to do.