Witchful Thinking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durablue
durablue
964 Followers

"I could make you come with words only... right here, couldn't I, kitten?"

A slight whimper escaped Amber as she wiggled on the couch. She wasn't answering that on the grounds that it could incriminate her. Her skin felt too tight for her body.

"Yes, I believe I could," he said with a knowing grin.

Amber didn't answer. The truth was staring him in the face.

"Call me Vlad. Fitting, don't you think? Would you like to dance?"

"Ah, ah... what?"

Vlad stood up and held out his hand to Amber as the music changed to more modern songs. "Come."

Amber shivered as she imagined him leaning over her, his lips close to hers, and whispering that word to her... and it meaning something totally different. She held out her hand and let him pull her up. He led her to the area reserved for dancing, their bodies moving together but not touching.

She stayed out of reach, until with a low growl his strong arms wrapped her up and pulled her flush to his hard body, her back to his front. Something hard poked Amber in the back as warm lips caressed the nape of her neck.

"Caught you," he whispered in Amber's ear. "Now you're mine."

Amber trembled. Slowly she turned her head, looking over her shoulder at him. He leaned down and his lips grazed hers. Unhappy with the position, he spun Amber around so that she faced him. Vlad kissed her lips again, his tongue questing for an entrance she granted. Finally he raised his head.

"I'm hard for you, kitten," he said as he nipped her neck, his teeth rubbing over the vein.

"Oh... oh," Amber moaned. He was hard; hard and long and very thick from the feel of it.

"This was supposed to cool us off, not inflame us more," he gasped as he pulled away, his bulge restrained to the left.

"Don't think that worked so well."

Vlad smiled and Amber's breath caught.

My goodness, if he was unbelievably handsome before, that smile of his could melt the coldest heart.

And she didn't have a cold heart. Together they walked off the small dance floor and back to the couch.

"Now, my lovely, you're going to meet me by the front door," he said.

"I am?"

"Yes," Vlad said as he leaned close. "Then I'll decide what to do with you."

He turned and walked away. He strolled across the room towards the door he mentioned. Five whole seconds passed before Amber was hurrying after him and reminding herself not to run after him like some love sick fool. She didn't want to seem too desperate.

Probably a little late to worry about that now.

He turned and waited by the door, one eyebrow a dark slash over those magnificent eyes. Several pairs of jealous eyes followed Amber's progress across the room. As she drew even with him he reached over and tucked a stray curl behind her ear. Her head barely reached his shoulders.

"Careful, the top step is broken," he said as Amber followed him out the door. "It was supposed to be fixed and wasn't."

"Yeah, I know. Um, what are we doing here? I mean, what's—"

"I'm taking you home with me. You can leave your car here and I'll bring you back in the morning."

"Um... okay."

"Don't be nervous, I promise this will be the most fun you've ever had. A very special night to remember."

Vlad opened the car door and helped Amber inside. She shivered as she waited for him to get in. The temperature had dropped and she didn't have a coat. Vlad started the car and Amber immediately turned the heated seat on, and adjusted the heat on her side of the car to furnace level. He drove to his house, a cozy bungalow, and parked inside the garage. Amber got out and waited as he opened the door.

"That's the kitchen, that's the living area," he said as he ushered Amber along, "and this is the bedroom."

The bedroom was done in dark colors but not completely masculine. Vlad clicked on a desk lamp and Amber saw that the bed was made. A few clothes were thrown about but overall the room was neat.

"I need to get this stuff off my face, it itches. Be right back. Make yourself at home."

Amber kicked off her shoes and wandered around the room while water ran in the bathroom. She was looking at a beautiful oil painting when strong arms came around her.

"I'm going to unzip this sinfully short dress now. Don't move, kitten."

Amber stood quietly as the material parted in the back as he unzipped the dress. A breeze brushed across her warm skin, making her tremble. Vlad slipped one shoulder of the dress off, then the other. Her dress slipped to her waist. His hands came around and caressed Amber's breasts through the black lacy bra, moving closer to her nipples. His breath on her neck had chill bumps breaking out over her body.

"Hmm, nice. Just the right size, and such pretty nipples," he said as he slipped first one shoulder strap off then the other, "so hard for me."

He unsnapped the bra and Amber let it fall to the floor. Her head rested against his chest as his large hands cupped her breasts, her nipples trapped by his fingers. When his hands left her breast Amber moaned in disappointment.

Vlad knew he had just found a pleasure spot. His hands settled on her waist and pushed the dress down. It pooled at Amber's feet, and Vlad coaxed her to step out and turn around to face him. The black garter belt, thong and stockings were all she had own now.

"How lovely. You are truly," he said as he kissed her, "truly beautiful. Perfect."

Sweeping Amber up in his arms, he carried her to the bed. Dropping her to her feet, he steadied her with a hand before undoing the garter belt. Slowly he rolled one stocking then the other off.

Then he pulled her black thong off.

"Beautiful," he whispered again as he stared at her.

He reached for Amber but she dropped to her knees. Taking her time, she unzipped his pants. She helped him remove his shoes, then the pants. He unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it on the floor, then sat down on the bed. Looking up at him Amber sighed. Oh Lord, he didn't have underwear on.

His dick was hard, leaking, and jutting straight up. The head was a perfect mushroom shape and the shaft was heavily veined. She lowered her head to his lap, and ran her tongue through the precum, enjoying his slightly sweet taste. Amber let the tip of his dick slip into her mouth, sucking on the swollen head.

"Oh god, you're good at that. More... take more."

She nibbled at the throbbing dick, running her tongue up and down the length. She licked his thick shaft, working her way back to the head of his cock. Opening her mouth, she eased his dick into her throat, going straight down as far as she could. Hollowing her checks, she pulled back up his dick until the head was left in her mouth, her tongue playing with the tiny slit in the top of his shaft.

"Oh yes..." he hummed.

She bobbed her head up and down and cut her eyes up at him, watching a wide range of emotions play across his face. Lust, desire, and something else flittered across the planes of his face. Faster she went as his hand tangled in her hair. Taking a deep breath, she drew his dick fully into her throat, holding him there for few seconds.

"Ah damn, so good, so good." His head dropped back as she moved up his length. "Faster."

Up and down she went, moving faster as she took his dick all the way in. A gentle tug on her hair had her stopping.

"It's too much, my lovely. I'm too close, and I'm not going to come outside that wickedly sinful body."

He pulled Amber off her knees and helped her to lie back on the bed. Vlad licked his lips, imagining her hard pink nipples rubbing against his chest. Her waist was so small, but her hips were rounded, flaring out nicely. She had a small strip of blondish red hair that led to her womanhood. His eyes drank in small shapely legs... even her feet were sexy.

Wild curly hair spread out on the pillow and framed a sweet face... and those freckles were driving him mad. He wanted to play connect the dot just to see where he ended up. He lay next to her and grasped her chin. He ran his thumb over her lips, watching as she strained to get closer to him. Trembling, she opened her mouth as his thumb caressed her soft lips, then ventured inside. Amber ran her tongue around his thumb.

"So sexy," he mumbled.

Leaning closer, he watched her eyelids fluttered closed as his lips touched hers. He coaxed her lips open for him, teasing little touches that had Amber moaning into his mouth. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around him, and pressed her body close, her nipples rubbing against his chest, something he loved to feel. Desire exploded in his head.

He kissed her again, his tongue exploring her mouth, tasting her sweetness. Finally he lifted his head and moved down her throat, trailing little nibbling kisses. He sucked at the base of her neck, marking her as his own. His other hand drifted down to caress a small, hard nipple. His lips moved down, leaving a burning path, to suck on the dark nub.

"Ah yeah, that's... Oh my," Amber sighed.

He lavished it with attention. The roughness of his whiskers made her groan softly as he alternated between her nipples, making both highly sensitive. Leaving that prize, his hand smoothed over her legs, encouraging her to spread them wide. He gently pinched her clit and Amber arched on the bed, opening her legs wider. A harsh groan sounded from him and sent her spiraling skyward.

"Oh yeah, so wet for me, so swollen," he whispered.

She was soaked and smelled delicious; the scent of aroused female filled his nose. He fingered her clit and watched as her head thrashed back and forth on the bed. He eased one finger into her pussy, feeling the heat and tightness there. He sawed his finger in and out while his thumb worked her swollen clit.

"Oh please... need you in me... please," Amber pleaded.

Her legs were trembling as he added another finger. He would oblige her, but he had to taste her first. He removed his fingers, stood up and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Her eyes widened in surprise as he dropped to the floor and buried his face in her pussy.

"Oh my, oh yeah, that's it, right there!" Amber cried.

His tongue lapped at her clit then ran down the fold of skin to sink into her pussy. His hands reached up and grasped her nipples, tugging on the hard peaks until Amber yelled. He ate her until she was moaning and frantically reaching for him.

"Please, no more, just please..."

He stood up and quickly wiped his mouth. "You ready?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

He entered her with one long, powerful thrust and sank into velvety wetness and heat. Amber wrapped her legs around him, pulled him in further, and looked up at him.

"Fuck me... fuck me hard!"

He leaned over her as he hammered in and out. She raked her short nails up his back as he thrust, his hips snapping back and forth as he plowed into her. He groaned as she marked him, the slight bit of pain driving him to thrust harder. He was getting close; he could feel the pressure in his balls and wanted her to come with him.

"Oh god, you're so hot and wet. Come with me," he moaned. His long hair stuck to his face, sweaty. "Tighten up, babe, on my dick. Oh shit, I'm going to come. Come with me!"

Amber's muscles contracted, and she screamed as pleasure ripped through her body. With a hoarse grunt he unloaded deep within her, frozen as her pussy milked him. A few more weak thrusts and he pulled out and eased her legs down onto the bed. With a deep sigh he fell down beside her. They were both breathing heavily. Amber brushed her hair from her face and ran a hand over his back. The muscles twitched but that was the only movement.

Amber's lips twitched. "Kitten?"

"Dear god, maybe I should have called you tiger. I've got the claw marks to prove it."

"And that name!" Amber rolled to her side and thumped him on the shoulder. "Vlad? Seriously? Was that the best you could come up with? Very original, Logan."

"Hey, that damn short-assed dress knocked every creative thought out of my head. It was the best I could come up with spur of the moment. And before you start, what the hell happened to your dress? I thought I was going to have to fight every damn man in the room."

"Stupid costume shop messed it up. I didn't order it that short. Believe me, I nearly had a screaming fit right there in the dressing room when I saw how short that dress was on my already short body. And good grief, where did you come up with that fake accent? I nearly died laughing when you said 'good evening' back at Joan's. That has to be the oldest vampire line known to man."

"I know, I saw your lips twitched," Logan, better known as Vlad, said as he rolled over and kissed Amber. "Happy anniversary, babe. It's been six of the best years of my life. I love you."

"Mine, too, Logan. And I loved you from day one," Amber said as she got up. "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"Deserve me? Babe, you got it backwards."

"Hmm, well anyway, I'll be right back so don't go anywhere."

"Yeah, right. You used me up, you animal." Logan rolled over to his side and watched as Amber darted into the bathroom for a minute.

"You know, babe," Logan said while Amber cleaned up, "as far as I am concerned no other woman measures up to you. I took one look at you in high school and fell head over heels. I wish you wouldn't stress so much on your height."

"Easy for you to say. You're not short, nor hippy."

"Maybe not, but I can tell you that you were the most beautiful woman at that party tonight."

He always knows just what to say to make me feel beautiful.

"Oh, get this... The sales clerk from the dress shop asked me out."

"Really?" Logan frowned. "Maybe I should stop by the store and pay that guy a visit tomorrow."

"Down boy, you're all I want."

"Same goes." Logan grinned when Amber came out of the bathroom.

She walked to her jewelry box and retrieved their wedding rings then came back to bed. "Here you go. Back where it belongs."

"Amen. I hated not having this on. So, did you enjoy your anniversary present, or should I say fantasy?"

"Very much so. Thank you, it was perfect. I was worried you wouldn't want to do it."

"Oh babe, you know I love our play times. Being married right out of high school wasn't easy on either of us," Logan said.

"You were the only boy I had ever dated."

"The first, and the last, babe," Logan said. "But we've made it work. I love you, always."

"And I love you, too... Vlad." Amber laughed as Logan reached for her.

The end.

durablue
durablue
964 Followers
12