Witching Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drusila scoffed. "Yes I bet he would! But behind every wizard who did it, there was a witch pushing him along! We're always marginalized while they're the reason why we have to dress so pretty, have such perfect breasts!"

Sophie lolled her head over, her hand drifting towards her pussy, calling her to play. Drusila was so enticing, she yearned to just tear her dress down and feast upon her robust curves. "Wellll...I like being pretty and no one is f-forcing us to be like this..."

Drusila frowned. Sophie's logic offended her. Clearly her toxins had their work cut out for them. She stopped stirring and glared at Sophie. Now was the time. The time to crush her naïve little soul. She cackled at the thought.

Drusila moved away from her cauldron, pulling her bustier down slowly, tearing it from the sides as her large breasts swelled, exploding free from their confines."You know Sophie, I was going to bring you into darkness, to commit evil by my side. Sisters in Darkness! But that's too good for you, you're too stupid to have the right opinions and make your own decisions, so I'll make them for you!"

Drusila launched across the room, straddling Sophie's weakened and powerless body. The white haired vixen launched her mouth into the blondes', their tongues coming together in a lewd embrace as slurping sounds and moans filled the hut. Sophie tried to push her off but she was too strong. Then she felt puncturing sensations in her mouth as Drusila's black tongue filled her body with more intoxicants, numbing her further with aphrodisiacs and opiates.

Sophie's eyes rolled back into her head, her hands and feet twitching under the erotic assault. Drusila ripped away her panties as she ground her pussy on Sophie's sex, her labia overpowering the young witch in a show of dominance. She clutched Sophie with a tight grip, pressing and rubbing her firm breasts against hers, dripping sweat making them slip and jiggle. Drusila's sleek belly undulated as she humped against her young lover, moaning softly into her ears as she indulged the burning need in her sex.

A calming warmth had overcome Sophie's body as she surrendered to Drusila's touch. This felt right. Surrender. It was a dreamy feeling, as if all was going to be good in the end. Within her dimming world she heard the distant and rising moans of Drusila, climaxing over her body. She felt the older witch's fluids squirt all over her, seeping into her skin, infecting her willing body as dark thoughts clouded her mind.

Drusila cradled Sophie's head as her body twitched with her foul essence. The young woman groaned, mashing Drusila's mountainous breasts together like a sex crazed sailor. She mumbled incoherences as Drusila cupped her breasts in turn.

"Oh god....f-fuck...feel you...all of you..." she moaned, drool leaking out of her mouth as her mind was remodeled.

"Yes child, take it all in. We'll be closer than sisters, closer than twins...we'll be one. Very soon..." she whispered, holding her close with motherly tenderness.

Drusila looked over her carefully. Corrupting one into darkness, like she did Scarlett, was easy. Making them your mind slave was another matter entirely. A matter of sex magic. She looked at her own bulging bosom, the veins within illuminating in tones of violet before returning to normal. Now was the time to take the plunge.

Drusila proffered up an aroused pink nipple, squeezing her ripe mound as she urged it into Sophie's mouth. Instinctively, Sophie turned her head away, her soul not willing to take the final step into damnation. But Drusila held her head in a solid grip, slowly lowering her ample breast into the girl's mouth, her soul crying out at the inevitability of its defilement.

Soon, hot ambrosia leaked onto her lips, Sophie spat and sputtered in defiance, until Drusila pushed her face further into her bosom. It was useless to resist. Sophie emitted one final whine before nursing, sealing her fate.

Drusila moaned she as cradled Sophie's head, wallowing in the sensation of her breasts pumping her essence into the girl. "Drink it all in...feel me swim inside you...forever.."

Sophie let loose another muffled groan as she felt a portion of Drusila's foul soul smother her own. She was being crushed and loved it. As pure evil wracked her twitching body, she felt herself change. Always she had prided herself on her natural endowments, not having to rely on magic to be beautiful, but even Drusila's dark touch proved much could be changed.

She moaned in pleasure as her athletic breasts ripened into large, full melons, sending an orgasmic tingle into the very core of her body while her toned ass rippled, morphing into a plump but taut bubble shape. Her blonde hair whitened into a silvery mane like that of her mistress, while her caramel skin was leached of color, not becoming as pale as Drusila, but adopting a more creamy hue.

Drusila smiled, holding Sophie close as both suffered a blinding orgasm under her blissful changes. As Sophie's bones and flesh restitched themselves into the ultimate erotic form, she felt Drusila's presence come for her mind at last. She had taken her body, corrupted her soul, now her psyche was ripe for reforming. Her shallow mind was no match for Drusila. She offered up no resistance, eager to be taken. She forced more of Drusila's leaking breast into her mouth, swallowing another scalding gulp of her nectar as she let the darkness consume her...

***

Morgana sat outside near the stream, her feet numb from the chilled water. She couldn't hear a thing within the hut. Were things going well? A dark thought crossed her mind, as she realized Drusila could have enchanted her home with a silencing spell, making it soundproof. Goddamn magic, she thought, always the reason behind something. She charged her staff with energy, ready to blow away anyone that came outside.

***

Drusila stepped back from her young charge, her transformation complete. Her fit stomach had become impossibly sleek, as if she were a sculpture, while her thighs had been lent more shape, elegantly hiding her well-developed muscles. Her lips had blackened while her eyelashes had become very thick, giving her a smoky look. The new Sophie flashed her eyes open, her blue eyes now a whitish-silver, and then began to cackle, pleased with her new body and the treacherous thoughts that wormed through her mind.

"Rise, my pet."

"Yesss mistress!"

Drusila looked on with pride and joy as her convert hopped up in one fluid movement, her heavy breasts bouncing with the gesture. She felt so close to her, having a direct link to her mind, her will. All belonging to her. She looked over her sculpted body, nodding in approval. With her silvery hair and creamy skin she could almost pass for her daughter. Drusila chuckled at the thought, before diving into the girl's memories...

***

Morgana's heart leapt once the door swung open, hearing wicked laughs fill the air as two witches walked out. She recognized Drusila but the other....something was wrong. That couldn't be Sophie, could it? She looked almost unrecognizable, her entire body seemed darkened, a pale of reflection of what she used to be...a shadow. She panicked as they walked straight for her.

Sophie and Drusila trudged up towards the stream, looking down on Morgana imperiously. Both were dressed in black, Drusila wearing a thin, see through gown that clung to every curve of her body while Sophie wore a strapless dress, her soft, abundant mounds barely held back by the cloth.

"Look at you..." said Drusila, as she put her hands on her hips. "Like a drowned rat!"

"Yeah!" taunted Sophie, still single-minded as ever, just in a new fashion.

Morgana was horrified, but determined. She was trained to fight, though she doubted she could take on two witches at once. "Sophie! What did she do to you!?"

Sophie looked on silently, her face now blank.

"She only speaks when I deem it prudent. See, she's evil now, like me! And she loves it, it feels so good to be bad! Now, we're going to retrieve Scarlett, that we may sow chaos, ruin, despair AND EVIIIL!" she monologued, basking in the villainy of her declarations.

Morgana's jaw dropped. "Wow...seriously...you're just going to wear it on your sleeve like that? No hidden motivations...just evil?"

"When it feels this good, it's the only motivation you need! Sophie! Take her...make her mine, or make her dead! I've got a date with fate! Toodaloo!" she squawked, turning into a swarm of ravens as the flock head in the direction of Voroven's tower.

Sophie jumped down the bank, aiming to straddle Morgana to the ground, but as she hit the stream, Morgana blew her off her feet. "Sophie...I'm sorry, but there's no way in the nine hells that I'm joining you."

Sophie launched back up, snarling. "Ohhhh, you just think you're soooooo special don't you? None can resist this pleasure!" She twirled her staff needlessly in the air, before casting a spell, causing her to move at lightning speed, tackling Morgana to the ground in a blur. She sealed her lips around Morgana's mouth, both mewling in delight.

Sophie pawed at Morgana's ample cleavage, her small hands scrambling to tear down her blouse while she humped against her leg, hoping Morgana would cave in to her lustful assault. Her ensorcelled lips, pouting and moist, leaked dark sex magic into Morgana's soul, eager to twist and corrupt her body.

But Morgana was unyielding in her virtues and Sophie was a mere neophyte when it came to magic. Her inner purity flashed to life, incinerating the invading blight in a blaze of righteous fire. Morgana took advantage of of her power and grabbed Sophie closer, pushing her sex against the platinum blonde's moist folds. She held the evil witch's head close against her lips as her other hand tore down her dress, grabbing her heavy porcelain breasts, her fingers squeezing around their abundant softness.

Sophie didn't know what was going on. Then again, that wasn't so rare for her. Everything seemed to be going so well. Until she felt up against Morgana's purity. As tempting as it was to corrupt, so too was it tempting to let it consume her in a blaze of sexual fire. She felt heat shooting through her veins, her pussy beginning to spasm as white light blinded her in the corners of her vision.

Morgana felt Sophie moan into her mouth, lost in the ecstasy of being smote by her holy light. The blonde's luscious breasts dripped with sweat, her thighs daubed with love juices as Morgana rubbed harder and harder against her nub, driving her into a final release.

Sophie nuzzled into Morgana's neck as her orgasm hit. Her rounded ass cheeks humped against Morgana's hips urgently and violently as she was overtaken by her fatal climax. She sobbed in pure joy as her grabbing hands mashed into Morgana's heavy breasts, spurting her sweet musky fluids all over her dress as she felt white fire ignite within her body.

Morgana dropped back as Sophie fell on her, convulsing and twitching with stuttering moans as she turned to ash in her arms. She let out a deep breath, looking down at her damp dress, wet with a mix of both of their fluids. That was close. Too close.

The tinge of darkness she felt earlier was all too seductive. Had Sophie been a little stronger it may have worked, and she would have turned into a cruel, cackling slut. The idea gave her goosebumps. She gave one last look to her former classmate, now an ashen sculpture, quickly crumbling into the speeding stream.

Poor girl, she thought. Dead before her time, now no one would know her name. She wasn't her biggest fan, but even rivals deserved better than this. She picked up her scepter, dusting off left-over bits of Sophie. Drusila would pay for this.

***

Drusila crept into the ivory tower, opening the door. She was tense. She couldn't access Sophie's mind link. Likely being blocked by magic sigils in Voroven's tower. Then there was the other matter at hand. Had Scarlett finished her descent into evil? Or had Voroven managed to save her? The inside of the place was as she expected, full of magical trinkets with hefty bookshelves lining the walls. A colorful interplay of light saturated the room from the stain glass windows, the late afternoon sun beginning to shift into dusk. All was still and quiet.

Then she heard quiet moans emanating from further down the hallway. Drusila smiled, they were distinctly female. She made her through the stone corridor, her steps creating echoes as she came ever closer to the infirmary. Drusila crossed the threshold and was overjoyed at the sight.

Scarlett bobbed gently on Voroven's cock, her tangled red hair streaking her sweaty, sculpted back as she milked him for everything he had. Occasionally Voroven made feeble protests, muffled by one of Scarlett's hefty mammaries being stuffed in his mouth. Scarlett was absorbing everything from him, his secrets, his knowledge...his soul.

She should have done this long ago. But then again, long ago she had not been touched by sex magic. Her silken pussy made sucking sounds as she rode him into a slow, drawn out and orgasmic end. He was all but finished, his muscles withered and his bones starting to fracture from the sheer lack of vitality.

Scarlett and Voroven moaned in unison, as he jetted another torrent of his precious seed into her pulsating sex, driving her to release as she felt him take another gulp from her leaking breast. Her strong thighs, dripping with perspiration, gripped around his waist as she held him even closer to her body, clutching onto him as she squeezed him dry.

Drusila looked on like a proud mother. Scarlett's fall into evil had not drained her of her tanned skin, instead imbued it with a more golden caramel hue, glowing with sorcerous ardor. The redhead's slow, rhythmic contractions on Voroven made her ass cheeks clench seductively, making motions as if her honey toned hemispheres were sucking the life out of him. In a way, she was, forcing his manhood to keep on throbbing and spewing his spend into her grabbing depths.

Drusila finally walked forward, laying a hand on her shoulder. "Don't mind me darling, but if you can, find out where he keeps his Blood Stone."

Scarlett smiled, looking down on Voroven's slack face as he sucked relentlessly upon her heaving bosom. "I got that bit of information early on...oh...fuck he is tasty...he keeps it in the left eye of his cat statue...on his desk.."

Drusila left them for a moment, walking up a flight of stairs into his study. And just as she said, there it lay, in the eye of the tiger. She snickered, remembering Voroven's fondness for all manner of felines. She picked the stone out, like a ruby but imbued with richer, crimson hues. For centuries had she lusted for this stone, only three existed, and now she had all three. Now she could enact her plans, at last.

Voroven came repeatedly into his former student's undulating sex, a sigh of resignation and relief trying to leave his lips as more of her hot ambrosia poured down his throat, his taste buds long dead as he suckled on her soft breast. His world began to dim as his hearing lessened, Scarlett's moans of pleasure now a distant echo, as he went through his death throes, an unfriendly chill beginning to settle in his body.

He wished he had been more careful. He wished he had taught Scarlett a defense against sex magic. Most of all, he wished he had killed Drusila when he had the chance, all those centuries ago. Now the fruits of his mercy had repaid him in full. He shrugged, there were worse ways to go, especially in his profession.

Just as he was about to pass out into Scarlett's bosom and welcome death in her soft embrace...he heard a crash. Shouting. Suddenly Scarlett was no longer on top of him. She was on the floor. Morgana had arrived.

Drusila hopped down the flight on stairs, landing with a bone-snapping crunch. She shrieked in pain, before instantly mending her bones with a quick spell. The dark haired girl had come to meddle once more. No matter, she had what she needed.

Morgana aimed her scepter at Scarlett's pretty little face, ready to end it all. "Why?! You loved him, and THIS is how you repay our master?!"

Drusila silently stalked behind Morgana, grabbing her neck as she spoke into her ear. "Your question implies choice...she succumbed without hesitation...giving herself to my gifts..."

Scarlett rose from the floor, enjoying the reversal of fortune as Morgana was restrained. "Right you are Drusila. Even though it was a forceful experience, I am grateful for the change, it has...opened my eyes."

Drusila grasped Morgana tighter, licking her ear as her hot breath tickled her neck. "What pray tell did you do to my sweet Sophie?"

Morgana gripped the wand in her robes. "Only a little something...like this!" She blasted Drusila with a paralyzing spell, giving her time to throw the witch right in front of her, as she hit the ground like a mannequin. She brought her staff to bear once more, but Scarlett was quicker, throwing up a spectral shield as she cured Drusila of her stillness.

Drusila brought herself up, snarling at Morgana. "You will never learn! One day, Morgana of the White Sun, we will finish you off, but now, the world awaits!" she cackled, enshrouding herself and Scarlett in a glowing haze as the two blinked out of existence, the air clapping in their exit, filled only with brittle laughter.

Morgana sighed with relief, grateful she did not have to fight them, especially in these cramped quarters. She ran over to the side of Voroven, his gurgling moan of pain testifying to the life within. He was a mess, his eyes whited out as drool and some sort of liquid coated his craggy face. He was completely withered, his stylish ruggedness now replaced with old decrepitude.

"Morgana...my girl..well done..." he coughed, each word a struggle. "Dru...sila...has dark plans...for the...realm...oh fuck it come closer!"

Morgana was shocked by his indulgence of the common tongue but honored his request. He put a gnarled hand to her cheek, communicating thoughts and visions to her instantly. Drusila's plan was to bathe the Blood Stone Trine in the fires of Castle Revinor at midnight. Once the bell tolled, chaos and evil would flood into the world, overcoming good...for good.

"You must stop them, once and for all." he said, his voice crystal clear in her mind.

"But Master...I can't, not both at the same time!" she said, the act of telepathy surprisingly easy.

"Hush child. I shall imbue you with the last of my life, my power...my knowledge. It is scant, but it is enough. Good will overcome evil once more. You will be as great as your name, redeemer of its dark legacy and savior of all the land. There will not be a soul who does not know your name."

Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Thank you Master Voroven. I will not fail you."

"I know child...I know..."

With that, Morgana felt a subtle heat pouring into her face, reaching to the back of her skull. It was a light airy feeling as she felt...knowledge. She was surprised such a thing could have a feeling. It felt so knowledgy. Candle light in the room flickered as it witnessed the passage of power between two legends, one dying, another rising.

Voroven let out a final, drawn out sigh, his head rolling back as his hand dropped from her face. Morgana immediately felt more power tingling from her finger tips, from her entire body. It was an intoxicating feeling, but Morgana pushed it away, reminded of the fount of lunacy that was Drusila. She wiped away errant tears from reddened cheeks as she walked out of the infirmary, sparing one last look at the man who had taught her so much.

"I will make you proud Master."

***

Morgana eyed the ancient castle, its dilapidated and jagged form cutting a cruel silhouette against the darkening sky. The surrounding wood was just as malformed as its grasping and twisted branches reached for the road. As she walked down the path, further coming into the shadow of the castle, she noticed ravens landing on the branches, lining her way to the castle doors.