Witching Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood before the castle entrance, its trampled oak doors a sad reminder of its former glory. Before she went in a final raven perched on an extinguished lantern near the entrance. It looked at her quizzically, nodding its head as if wishing her luck before flying off. Morgana took a deep breath, calming her nerves.

Voroven's knowledge of all matters arcane had augmented her rudimentary knowledge of sex magic. She knew exactly how to counter Drusila. She stepped forward into the castle, taking her first steps into history and legend.

Morgana crossed the throne room chamber, its marble floor marred with cracks and filled with faded banners of a bygone era. She followed the sound of chanting, growing louder the closer she approached the castle's chapel.

She crept just outside of the chapel, its battered doors forced open, giving her a good look of what lay inside. Her foes. Both Drusila and Scarlett lay naked in prayer positions, making sounds of adulation in front of the three Blood Stones. Both were streaked in blood, a drained goat nearby. Typical.

The day had become night, a black moon revealing itself through the shifting clouds. A good omen for witches with apocalyptic inclinations. Shadowy light shone through the broken roof and into the chamber, giving the naked witches a haunting glow. Now was the time to act. Morgana prepared a spell in her mind, and then charged through with a scream.

Drusila and Scarlett were both taken by surprise as Morgana landed in their ritual circle, kicking over candles and skulls before throwing a blue blast of light from her hands. The light encircled the Blood Stones, sucking them into miniature black holes. Morgana knew she could not destroy them, so she moved them, far away into a dark dimension.

Drusila backhanded Morgana before blowing her off her feet with a quick incantation, instantly materializing her scepter. "Well looky here Scarlett, the bitch wants to play hero! Come here to have your ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny have you?! Crafty girl, time to show you what happens to heroes after they have their happily ever after...THEY FALL!"

A burst of pink light saturated the room and Morgana immediately felt aroused, her breath becoming heavy as she saw the faint outline of spectral vaginal lips appear before her, unnerved as it reminded her of a gaping maw. A musky sweetness entered her nostrils as Scarlett added her power to the forbidden incantation, causing her to stagger.

"Yes! Give in child...pleasure will overtake you! None can resist my sex magic!" gloated Drusila, her arousal rising and heart racing as her lush tits trembled underneath her energetic movements.

Morgana moaned as she felt her defenses crumble. She brought her legs closer together, attempting to stifle the burning desire in her loins, growing more intolerable with each passing moment. But all was not lost, within her intoxicated mind, she knew how to beat this, as a familiar blue glow built up within her palm.

Keeping her thoughts clear, she summoned exactly what she needed. A gigantic spectral phallus. Her summoned manhood floated from her hand, before she plunged it deep into the floating vagina, the ghostly genitalia sparking in a flash of indigo and pink light at the moment of penetration.

She began thrusting, her hand making a fisting motion as she ploughed into the illusory pussy. All three witches dropped to their knees, moaning at the sensation. On her third plunge the vagina shattered, blowing up in a blast of violet light, sending Drusila and Scarlett spiraling onto the floor.

Morgana surged forward, shoving her spiritual dildo into the prone witches, its head dividing into two, penetrating both at the same time. She fucked them both, the warm yet immaterial shafts igniting white hot desire into their bodies. Drusila's back arched, her bountiful breasts jiggling as the phallus drove in, her needy hands reaching for Scarlett as she became lost in her lusts.

Scarlett had become insatiable, kneading her tremendous breasts for a moment before falling upon Drusila, heeding her need as her mouth sucked upon the witch's bouncing, ripe mounds. Drusila mashed Scarlett's head further into her glistening bust, surrendering to the redhead's wandering tongue as she felt Morgana's ghost cock penetrate her.

A pink aura settled over the two, rosy light reflecting off their gleaming sweaty bodies as they writhed together in a sensuous tangle. Their raucous moans pierced Morgana's ears, still struggling to keep her summoned manhood from fading away, as she penetrated their foul souls, building them up into a fatal orgasm.

She could see their life force bunch up around their soft bodies, becoming pent up with sexual energy. Scarlett tongued feverishly into Drusila's mouth, while the older witch grasped Scarlett's bountiful bottom, her pale, claw like hands highlighted against the redhead's honeyed cheeks. Scarlett glided her pelvis against Drusila's nub, their sleek and slick bellies sliding against one another, as she spared a hand to strum her sex and the other to tweak her lover's engorged nipple, her palm sinking into the lush mound of her breast, as both rode out their storm of ecstasy.

Scarlett's nipple play had been enough to push Drusila over the edge, as the sensation sent a tingle to her her core, down to her overheated pussy as a dam of tension was blown over, ultimate pleasure coursing through her veins. She clutched the redhead like a predator, grunting as she held her on top, her hips bucking as her overflowing sex rubbed against her lovers', igniting the redhead's own release.

Morgana sensed their climaxes and gave one final, mighty thrust with her spectral phallus, driving it to release as well, sending her a wave of elation and sealing the dread witches fates. Her nipples hardened and her pussy gushed even more from the sensation, holding back her own release with all her might.

She grimaced as she drove both of her foes into life ending orgasms, Drusila and Scarlett both writhing against each other in a sweaty, passionate embrace as their wicked souls burnt out on a high note. Scarlett had one of Drusila's massive jugs in her mouth, gripping her soft flesh tightly as she took one last gulp of her accursed ambrosia while Drusila thrust against her lover's shapely leg, squirting all over her thigh as ruby fire consumed the two in the throes of ecstasy.

Red flames reflected in Morgana's eyes as she watched the two burn alive, turning to ash instantly. Embers and ash floated in the air as a ghostly moan of pleasure accompanied their exit, until there was only deathly silence and stillness in the chapel. She furrowed her brow, thinking that such an end was too good for them, but pleased that she proved all her doubters wrong, gloriously wrong, about the lethality of sex magic.

She spared a glance at the two charred marks on the glassy marble floor, both caught eternally in the moment of perfect bliss . Morgana turned around dramatically, letting her outfit billow out behind her theatrically as she thought on best how to remedy the damage Drusila wrought. Voroven, Sophie and Scarlett...all dead. She was saddened, but then inspired as she knew what she must do. Moments like these were when heroes were born. She got on her knees, placing her staff before her as a knight would his sword, making her oath to whoever would listen.

She looked up the shattered stain glass window in the chapel, a proud yet broken angel looking down on her, its face twisted from disrepair as moonlight shone through the its cracks.

"I, Morgana, last witch of the White Sun coven, pledge to the divines, that I will uphold the Seven Virtues, of Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness and Humility! May I forever protect the weak and fearful and those in need, and may my soul be damned should I stray from my holy purpose!"

Her litany at an end, the room lay in golden silence, not even a flea stirring in the face of her holy oath. She prayed the Chastity part could still count if she was only driving others to orgasm, lest she be damning herself before she reached the end of her oath! Damn! Why didn't she think of that before? She couldn't exactly leave that one out, the Six Virtues didn't quite have the same ring to it and the Eight Virtues was right out. A wretched cackle broke her out of her neuroses.

"Admirable...but of little consequence!" crooned an entity, its voice bouncing all around the room.

Morgana spun around, eyes darting to find what would undoubtedly be her next enemy. "I fear not the spectres of the Underworld! Cowards all!" she shouted, her loud gesture causing her ample cleavage to sway within her satiny outfit, something the entity was all too pleased to notice.

"Of that I have no doubt...but I am no spectre..." it said, the firelight in the room dimming as the left over ashes of Scarlett and Drusila whooshed up into a black haze, flecks of still burning embers glowing in the foul fog. "Something far worse!" it shrieked as tendrils of black smog coiled around torches, snuffing them out in an instant.

Morgana brought down her staff, bright light flaring from the tip as it hit the ground, piercing beams into the crawling dark. All of the sudden she heard air being sucked out of the room, as if the very walls were alive, inhaling for a great breath. Then came the exhale. An overflow of coiling, black mist shot straight for Morgana, so fast she could barely put a shield up, but she did.

Morgana exhaled breathily, sweat beading down her head as she held back the infernal assault in her bubble of light. She cursed herself for not cleansing the area thoroughly. Scarlett and Drusila had passed on, but the essence of their pure evil lingered, coagulating until it became an entity unto itself, formed entirely of their combined hatred, malice, greed and...lust. Luckily for her, it couldn't reach her, she had it completely barricaded, or so she thought.

The speed of the being had been tremendous, and though she had thrown up a magical shield, all it took was one, tiny, slight little vapor to make a difference. That little difference had managed to wriggle its way through a gap in her bubble before it had fully solidified. Now it sailed straight for her, eager to begin its assault.

Morgana didn't and couldn't notice the imperceptible bit of her assailant wafting to her, the tiny flicker of darkness floating on a current of inevitability as it silently seeped pass her lips and into her waiting mouth.

Immediately she staggered, her entire body breaking out in a hot sweat as she gasped for air. All around her body shivered, she was given to goosebumps as the wisp of darkness infected, soiled and tarred her pure soul. Her pussy began to tingle, becoming moist and hot, yearning to be filled with...something. She let out a long moan, gritting her teeth as she fought against this intrusive presence.

She tried to remember, there was a ritual, a spell, for when evil tried to worm its way into a witch's heart. But she couldn't recall! It was as if the memory of such a defense had been sucked out, buried and forgotten. She slipped further down her staff, leaning on it for support as she let out a groan, resisting with all her might to finger her leaking sex. Everything was arousing her, the hard floor was becoming sinfully soft, her staff started to more and more resemble a virile cock, and her outfit was beginning to chafe against her burgeoning nipples. It was too much.

She slumped to the floor, holding onto her staff like a pole and unconsciously began to lick it, before she shook her head, pulling away. She moaned as her areola and nipples tingled, as if heat and electricity were streaming across them, playing a torturous game of arousal, but even more than that, she felt her breasts grow, her body gorging on the invading darkness, eagerly receiving every strand of corruption that swam through her soul.

She gasped as her pale cleavage expanded slowly, straining and stretching the strings holding the front of her corset-like robe together. She felt herself lift up, the dark energies swelling her bottom into lush globes, her body losing its fight as it morphed into a more carnal form.

As Morgana went through her changes, her concentration waned, her staff swayed, and her bubble weakened. Already more of the entity had breached her protective shell, infusing itself into her writhing, vulnerable body.

She felt like she was losing herself. A dark rumble boomed distantly in her thoughts, beckoning her to give in and accept its gift. She would not. She could not, despite how wet it made her to listen to its voice, she knew its intent for her. She re-focused her thoughts, with pure rage.

"Begone, or die!" she screamed, desperate and on the edge of succumbing to her lusts, as sweat beaded down her heaving, juicy breasts, barely restrained by her torn outfit.

"But...where would I go?" it said, its voice low and mellow as it watched more of itself snake into her. "I need a home and your body will do nicely...surely you find these sensations...agreeable?" it laughed as she moaned in response, grinding herself against the contoured edges of her staff. "Resist all you like whelp! It will be over soon."

Morgana almost blacked out in sheer pleasure from hearing it, as she felt more of her body tighten underneath its sorcery. She forced her staff into the cracked floor, so it could stand on its own as she dropped to all fours, no longer able to support herself. She squirmed on the ground, bliss slowly rising through her body, as her body became hotter and hotter, as if she was about to boil over into the greatest orgasm of her life.

"No....so hot...so deep...inside...f-feel you..."

She couldn't take the heat any longer, finding herself ripping off her delicate dress, the bare skin of her overflowing breasts exposed to the cool air at last, as her sumptuous ass cheeks glided along the chilled marble, giving herself momentary respite from her overpowering lusts and scalding heat.

The evil pumping through her literally melted her body, reforging it for seduction while inflaming her arousal, coaxing her to give into one final temptation. She let out a loud, thick moan, gripping her massive breasts as she saw her chubbiness melt away, replaced with a taut stomach and shapely thighs, heat waves rising off of her remolding body.

"Give in witch...become one with me..."

"Never!"

Despite her protests, and her soul's desperate fight for itself, her body betrayed her, as she saw her hands move on their own accord, one hand gripping and tweaking her breasts, the other winding down to her throbbing pussy, eager for release from this carnal madness. She tried to scream but only a whimper came out as she felt her fingers begin their work. She knew that once she came it would be over. The struggle done with, evil would triumph despite her valiant efforts. Some part of her was aroused that darkness would prevail and eagerly awaited her own fall into damnation.

This evil would offer whatever its victims desired most. For some it was gold, for others it was glory. For Morgana, it was something that could only be given, not taken. It was love. Acceptance for who she was and when it was offered to her, she could only sigh in elation at the beauty of what was offered.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she fingered herself, at the peak of her arousal, about to burst. She was swarmed with visions of what she always wanted but could never have...Voroven's approval and affection....Sophie and Scarlett's friendship and acceptance...all meaningless, the dark entity could give her what they couldn't. Hold her, love her...forever. Her mind drifted into a cozy feeling of resignation and surrender, surrender to this feeling of love. Was it truly evil if it could love her?

"I....I give up...take me..."

With this Morgana mewled softly, at peace with her fate, climaxing in one final, soul searing blast of ecstasy. Her sex squirted torrents of love juices onto the ground, her hips bucking up as she moaned uncontrollably, her jerking feet knocking over her planted staff. As the staff hit the floor, her protective bubble collapsed in upon itself, and the rest of the black, malevolent haze swarmed her helpless body.

She gasped as she felt the mist levitate her off the ground and then hold her, as if on a cushion of clouds. It was warm and welcoming as she sank back into the cloud, her voluptuous body spread wide open as she was held aloft. The rest of the entity funneled itself into smoky tendrils, every vaporous tail plunging into her openings.

The vapor solidified itself, managing to create the sensations of hardness while remaining ethereal. To the no longer virgin Morgana, it felt what she imagined a cock would feel like, except the cock never pulled out, it just kept flowing in and in, creating delicious sensations within her gushing pussy.

Her eyes fluttered as the evil took her, ravishing her body. Her fingers tensed and her toes curled against its carnal assault. She felt the pureness of her soul crushed. Before it was troubled with a few vapors of the mist, now it was utterly overwhelmed, her inner light dimming into a pitch black core.

As her body became overwhelmed by the darkness she felt her full changes kick in, her breasts finished blossoming, swaying and shifting into a soft pouting shape, while her ass sat higher and fuller than ever before, flexing and jiggling from her violent spasms.

She understood now how all the other girls could turn into delirious maniacs. All reason had been washed away, the pleasure indescribable, wracking her body over and over, wrenching her purity away with each volcanic orgasm, bringing her closer and closer to eternal damnation as the never ending hardness penetrated her.

"YESSSS! Oh....fuck yes...unngh...GIVE ME MORE! Fill me up!" she shrieked, her stomach undulating erotically as she made lurid gyrations, eager to have even more of the darkness polluting her. Her large teardrop breasts heaved as her body contorted in sheer ecstasy, moaning as the entity spared a few tendrils to knead her bouncy, milky flesh.

She was suffering a constant stream of orgasms as the entity filled her up, her mouth streaming rivers of drool as her mind was flattened with pure pleasure. Her eyes flared like violet stars as her raven hair blackened into a shade of Hades, so black it absorbed all light. Her pale skin grew even lighter and creamier, her body nearing the end of its metamorphosis.

The evil essence took one final, massive plunge into her body, occupying her body and soul completely. Morgana shuddered from its thrust, arching her back as she pushed her chest out, breasts swaying high from her chest, charged with unholy fervor as she was overcome with another orgasm.

"Now we are one!" it said, using her own mouth to speak, the voice far deeper than her normal voice.

As the wispy tails of smoke finished flowing into her, she dropped to her knees, completely exhausted and covered in a sweaty sheen that made her body look even more delectable. Her hands groped her new form, her fingers slipping over her glistening, engorged breasts as a wall of steam simmered off her sculpted back, runnels of sweat curving around the soft hemispheres of her voluptuous bottom. She began cackling evilly, realizing there was one last task to do.

She brought her head up suddenly, moving a drenched tangle of black hair out of her eyes, a wicked smile splitting her face as she basked in the orgasmic after glow. She spoke once more, this time her voice was her own.

"I am one...you are nothing...."

She heard only laughing in her head before a force pushed down onto her knees as its voice erupted out of her throat.

"I think the lady doth forget....I OWN YOU!"