Witch's Curse: Bitch Becomes a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, Kimmy, lick away," the witch offered, opening her legs wide and presenting a panty less disgusting hairy cunt to me.

'Fuck, it is 2012 for Christ sake. Shave that fucking cunt.' I thought to myself, and 'There is no way in hell I am licking that unkempt mess of a cunt', but instead of resisting I heard myself giggle like a fucking two year old and say, "Yummy time." 'Yummy time?' are you fucking kidding me? Yet, no matter how much I tried to fight it, desperately trying to hold my head back and resist, a sudden insatiable hunger grew. My cunt burned with desire and as I felt my head lean forward, between her stocking-clad legs and towards her hairy snatch.

"You are such a good girl, Kimmy," she moaned like she was talking to a child as my tongue made contact on her pussy lips through her forest of hair.

The compliment, meant to humiliate, somehow lit yet another spark in my pussy. Each forced lick sent fireworks of pleasure throughout my entire body. Suddenly pleasing her was all that mattered. The feeling of euphoria my body was feeling was way greater than anything my boyfriend Miles had ever done to me or anything I had self-inflicted on myself for that matter. Her musky scent also seemed to short circuit my senses and slowly the rational me faded as I craved more of her sweet, sweet nectar.

"Kimmy, you are a natural born pussy pleaser," the witch commented.

What should have been humiliating, insulting and infuriating, actually turned me on more and made me even more eager to please her and craving more of her delicious juice. Again my words were absurd. "Thank you for letting me like lick your cunt, it makes me like super happy." 'What the hell was happening to me? Why was I enjoying this? Saying this?'

"I know it does, Kimmy," she moaned, "you will be a very good slut, won't you?"

"The bestest," I heard myself say. 'Slut?' I have only slept with Miles and one other yet being called a slut sent another wave of intense never before experienced pleasure through me. Unable to quench my hunger, I wanted more and I began licking faster and faster. I was parched and craving her cum to quench my thirst. I was like a woman lost in the desert desperate for water, but my water was her cum and I was determined to get it.

My mind shut off, I focused on the task at hand and took her hard clit in my mouth.

She moaned, "You nasty slut, I'm going to come soon. Have you been secretly eating cunt with Amber?"

I replied, reluctantly my desire to taste her cum all I could think about, "Like, this is my first time."

"Of many," she quipped back.

"Like whenever you want me," I replied, again mortified by my response even as I returned to the obsession at hand. Each lick of her cunt had me craving more. After a couple minutes I felt her hands on my head and I was pulled deep into her cunt. I struggled to breathe as I continued to lick as she exploded her cum all over my lips and face.

"Swallow my cum, my slave," I vaguely heard her scream, as her legs wrapped around my head.

I did as she ordered, swallowing as much of her sweet cum as possible. As she orgasmed, coating my face with her cum, I did too and experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. I couldn't completely quench my thirst no matter how much of her cum I eagerly lapped up. I wanted more. I craved more. I needed more.

Suddenly, she let go off my head and pushed me away. I fell backwards onto the floor and on my ass, my wig falling off. Dazed by what had just transpired, mortified by my submission and disgusted by my weakness, I looked up to her from the floor.

"Enjoy yourself?" she asked, her smile and tone still smug as hell.

Although I couldn't deny I did based on my soaking wet panties, I replied, "That was repulsive." Suddenly I was in control of my thoughts. Feeling liberated I stood up and again feeling like the old me.

"You have five minutes," the witch said, hopping off the counter.

I looked at her and gasped as I saw myself in the mirror. Besides the ridiculous mammoth breasts that were barely held in check by my outfit, my hair was as blonde as blonde gets without being white as snow.

"Besides now being a natural cunt licker and having large real breasts, you are now a natural blonde in looks and academia," she explained, slipping back into her hideous one inch heels.

"This is permanent?" I asked, barely able to recognize myself.

"Only forever," she replied, chuckling at her own lame ass joke as she pulled out her phone and took a picture of me.

"You are dead," I snapped, moving towards her.

"Are you really threatening a witch? Last time you attempted to outwit me you received this curse," she said, clearly not scared of me. "Plus the picture is just a memory of your pretty face covered in my cunt juice."

"Give me that phone" I threatened.

"Three minutes," she said, her voice cheery, moving the phone out of my reach.

"Until what?" I asked, my frustration 'to the bent', quoting Hamlet, feeling smart again.

"Until your clarity fades and you are back in bimbo mode," she shrugged as if that was obvious.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Maybe the spell is flawed," she pondered, before asking her tone clearly sarcastic, "are you already back to being a bimbo?"

"You fucking bitch," I roared and pushed her against the wall.

"Hmmmm," she smiled coyly, "getting a little rough. I like that."

I glared at her trying to figure out what the hell to do.

"Two minutes," she smiled, "so if you want to understand the curse you should probably let me go and listen."

Realizing my predicament and her obvious power she seemed to have over me, I changed strategies. "Please Heather, we can work something out."

"I agree," she said.

"Thank you, Heather," I replied, seeing a glimmer of hope after the complete humiliation I just endured.

"My cunt will always be available when the hunger calls and you can't resist any longer," she replied.

"What?"

"The curse is pretty simple. You are now a sex-craved bimbo, except for a brief period of clarity after you swallow the cum of any girl or guy," she revealed.

"What?" I asked, disbelieving.

"For example, after your first swallow of cum of the day you get five minutes of utter clarity where the curse does not exist, except for the physical changes they are forever," she explained.

"I will always look like this?" I asked, mortified by just how slutty and insipid I looked.

"Yes, but each time you swallow another load of cum that day you get an extra five minutes of free will. So when you swallow your next load of cum or allow a cunt to spray their juice in you, you will get ten minutes, the next time fifteen and so forth. That said, as soon as the clock strikes midnight, like Cinderella, you return to the beginning and start all over. In essence, you will be living Bimbo Groundhog Day, that Bill Murray movie, day after day after day.

"That is ludicrous," I replied.

"So has been your treatment of most people," she retorted, before adding, "When in bimbo mode, you will act like one, dress like one and talk like one, but you will still have full range of your thoughts, unless you are horny."

I was stunned, but that was exactly what had just occurred.

"Also, I added a slut trigger to your curse; so that anytime someone calls you a derogatory name it gets you hornier and hornier which triggers your need to taste cum. The more you are humiliated the hornier you get and even your moral fibre and thoughts weaken until you submit unconditionally to your desire to submit," the witch explained.

"Oh my God," I said, completely stunned by the full impact of the curse.

"Oh my God, indeed," she quipped back, revelling in her power over me.

"And I can't break it?" I asked, praying there was a loophole.

"Thirty seconds," she announced, ignoring my question.

"Please," I begged, understanding in crystal clear clarity the full breadth of the curse.

"Also, you can only come when you make someone else come. You will always be on the brink of an orgasm, but unable to explode without the taste of cum in your mouth.

"You can't be serious," I said, but realizing how horny I got, getting more and more intense as the humiliation intensified, and yet unable to cum until the moment she did; I realized she was not lying.

She began walking to the door before stopping. "You know they say blondes have more fun. Let's find out if it is true."

"Heather, please, we can work something out," I begged.

"Oh one more thing I almost forgot," she said. "The last additional quirk I added to your curse is you will obey any order anyone gives you. Always."

"No please," I pleaded, believing every word she said now.

"Five, four, three, two, one," she counted down, clearly amused at what she had done to me. "Back to bimbo mode. Slap yourself in the face."

'There is no way I am doing that' I thought to myself as I felt the hot burn of my hand on my face as I slapped myself.

"Jump up and down on one foot," she ordered as she aimed her phone at me.

I wanted to beg for her to stop again, but the words I spoke instead as I began to hop, my humongous breasts almost hitting me in the face, were, "Like how fun."

I was furious inside assuming she was taping me for nefarious reasons all the while she was laughing at me...oh how the tides had turned.

"Blow me a kiss, my cunt-licker," she ordered.

Another order, another derogatory name and my pussy was getting wetter as I blew her a kiss and added, "Kisses, sexy."

"Give me your number," she ordered.

I heard myself give her my cell number even as I demanded myself not to.

"Get on all fours, slut," she demanded, her evil smile back.

I obeyed instantly even though I didn't want to, as another tingle hit my hungry cunt.

"Masturbate for me," she ordered, her iPhone pointing at me.

My hand went directly under my skimpy dress and to my sopping wet cunt. I felt a jolt of pleasure instantly, even as my mind protested.

"Tell me you are a nasty, bitch," she demanded.

I repeated her words exactly as more pulsations triggered my cunt, my strong willed mind breaking again. "I am a nasty bitch?"

"Who is?" she questioned.

"Kim Patterson is a nasty bitch," I announced to the camera.

"Tell me how much you loved eating my cunt," she ordered, moving closer to me.

The transition inside my head was shifting as I was becoming a cum hungry bimbo, my pussy taking control of my body and thoughts. "I fucking loved licking your cunt," I admitted and I did and I wanted to again. I craved it. I needed it.

"You're hungry for my cunt again, aren't you?" she asked, smugly; now just a foot away from me.

Far away in my subconscious I heard faint screams of 'nooooo' but they were silenced by my insatiable hunger and declaration, "I like desperately want to lick you again." My hand was now frantically rubbing my cunt, but the orgasm that should have hit by now continued to burn just below the volcanic rupture point.

"Look directly at the camera and using your name tell me what you are and who is your Mistress," she instructed.

The word 'Mistress' suddenly seemed so natural, so right. I was her bimbo sub and she was my Mistress. I saw that clearly now. Looking directly at the camera, opening my legs to allow her to see me slide two fingers inside my desperate inferno of desire, I declared, "My name is Kim Patterson and I am like a bimbo slut who was created for the use of my Mistress, Mistress Heather."

"That was very good," she replied, straddling my face.

Her words of approval excited me, her legs straddling me brought undeniable hunger as I looked forward to tasting her again; suddenly nothing else mattered.

"You crave my cunt, don't you?" she asked.

"Like yes," I admitted, leaning up.

"Do you think you deserve it?" she teased, waving her hairy cunt above me.

"Like, I will do like anything," I said, meaning it. Tasting her again all that mattered in my tiny brain.

"Too bad," she shrugged, adding, "the bell is going to ring in a minute. You cunt, you slut, you whore, you bitch, you cocksucker, cunt-licker, tramp."

The machine-gun verbal attack had me collapse onto the floor as my cunt felt intense feelings of pleasure. My desire to come so intense now it was the only thought in my mind. I begged, "Please, please, please, let me lick you, Mistress."

She laughed as she moved away from me. "Sorry, class is over. You should probably get yourself respectable before someone comes in."

Before I could respond, my need to come overwhelming everything else, she walked out the bathroom leaving me alone. I heard her say to someone, "Thanks for covering the entrance for me."

"Did it work?" the voice asked.

"Go see for yourself," Heather said amused.

Before I could move, one of her geeky friends, Sandra, the Preacher's daughter, peeked inside and gasped. I should have been mortified, but my first thought was 'I bet her cunt would taste good'. Yet, just as quickly as she came in, she was gone and I was left alone horny and dishevelled.

Seconds later the bell rang and I quickly got up, still completely distracted by my desperate need to come. I was just washing my face when others came sauntering into the bathroom as morning break had just started.

My hunger to come became a hunger for cum and I was not thinking rationally but only with my overcharged libido.

Hands trembling, I texted Miles, 'Car, now, hungry 4 ur cock.' I hurried out of the bathroom; I was overwhelmed with sexual desire. Every girl I walked by my mouth watered knowing their cunt could satisfy my hunger; each guy that passed had my head wondering if I could just devour their cock full and felt that everyone was staring at my big tits.

Just as I was near the door to break free from the swarm of cocks and cunts I craved, I passed Mr. Hammerstone.

"You ok, Kim?" he asked.

All I could think about was his hammer pounding my throat. I stammered, "Like, just got to come, like I mean, meet Miles." I scurried out the door resisting the temptation to fall to my knees and satisfy my craving by devouring our sexy Principal.

Outside, I quickly headed to my car when Amber called out. I ignored her and continued to the car.

Miles was walking all laissez-faire to the car when I snapped, "Like, get the fuck over here, now."

Miles knowing that tone, assuming he was in trouble, hurried to me. "You went blonde?" he asked with a surprised look on his face.

"I wanna be sexy, and slutty and like blondes have like more fun," I flirted, my hunger all that mattered.

"And your breasts are huge," he said, staring at my newfound chest.

"All bimbos have big tits," I replied, content with who I was, a cum-craving slut.

"W-w-what is up?" he stammered, confused by my aggressive out of character behavior.

"It better be your cock," I replied, reaching for his cock outside the car. No longer caring who saw us, I began pulling his cock out of his pants.

"Wow, Kim," he protested, "anyone can see."

"Give me your cock now, Miles, or I will find someone else who is more willing," I snapped, ignoring his protest.

"Let's at least get in the car," he said, moving to the car, quickly.

"Fuck, fine, you fucking prude," I said, pissed at him delaying my need to come.

Once in the car, I pulled his cock out and bobbed on it up and down like I was in the cocksucking speed Olympics. Thankfully, Miles has an incredibly quick trigger and in only a couple of minutes of pornstar sucking, all the while I frantically rubbed myself, I felt the double explosion of his cum spraying down my throat. My own orgasm shuttered through me like an earthquake as my body was split in two. Bimbo me quivered, quaked and screamed like a whore finally reaching the denied orgasm that had been simmering through me since the humiliation in the bathroom; the real me, watched in awestruck frustration at what I had become, how completely the need to come had overtaken my being and how quickly I was myself once I had accomplished the task.

If the bitch witch was right I had ten minutes of freedom. Even as my orgasm continued quivering through me, I said to Miles, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"Fuck, don't be sorry. I think we should make this a regular thing," he replied, like a typical guy.

"No, listen Miles, I have been," I said, but the word cursed didn't come out.

"You have been, what?" he asked, seeing my frazzled look.

I screamed 'cursed' but nothing came out at all, just my mouth open like a mime. I reworded "That bitch Heather cursed me into a bimbo," but the words he actually heard was 'That bitch me into a bimbo.'

He looked at me confused as he put his penis back in his pants.

Frustrated, I tried to word it another way. "I am no longer in control of myself."

"What?" he asked.

"I have been made into a slut," I explained.

"Oooooo-K," he said, clearly not understanding what I was saying.

"I can't say no to you," I said, trying a different approach.

"I know, I am irresistible," he smiled back, thinking I was complimenting him.

The clock ticking away, I was getting frantic. "Miles fucking listen I don't have much time. I am no longer me."

His facial expression told me he understood I wasn't kidding, but clearly he had no idea what I was trying to say.

"I have been turned into a slut," I reworded the same message.

"Turned into a slut?" he repeated.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, that fucking bitch," I cursed, unable to explain my plight.

"What bitch?" he asked.

I said, 'Heather', but no name escaped my lips. I repeated her name over and over and yet nothing came out. As my boyfriend looked at me like I was insane, an idea popped into my head. Obviously, the curse prevented me from revealing the curse verbally, but it couldn't stop me from writing my problem.

Grabbing a napkin from the floor of the car and a pen, I quickly wrote, 'I have been cursed by Heather and turned into a bimbo, please help me before I am turned into a slave.' I double- checked to make sure what I wrote was what I was thinking before handing it to him.

I handed him the note and he read it as his eyes got wide. "You sure?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied, relieved that he finally understood what I was trying to say.

"You're fucking with me," he said, clearly skeptical.

"No, I am not," I said, my eyes big, desperate for him to completely understand. "Will you help me?"

"I don't know," he hesitated, "this doesn't seem like a good idea."

"What do you mean," I sighed with frustration, "It isn't an idea, it is the reality I am currently living."

"You're sure," he asked, clearly not wanting to be a part of it.

"Of course I am sure," I snapped, frustrated at his lack of concern. "What are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know," he said, his discomfort obvious.

"Shit, it is almost time," I panicked, knowing I had less than a minute.

"Time for what?" he asked, looking at me like I was crazy, which I was beginning to think I was.

"Please, Miles, promise me you will help me," I pleaded.

"Ok, ok," he agreed, "but I can't believe this is what you want, even if I have thought about it many times."

"Thought about what?" I asked. Suddenly it was my turn to be confused.

"What do you mean? Oh man is this a test?" he asked, his eyes giving away he thought it was too good to be true.

"This is not a fucking test, Miles. Fuck, why is this so fucking complicated. What are you going to do about it? Are you a man or a mouse?" I questioned.

"Ok, ok, fuck what is wrong with you?" he said, clearly thinking I was overreacting.

"What is wrong with me? What is wrong with me? Are you illiterate?" I snapped, grabbing the napkin and yelling, "This is what is wrong with me?" Looking at it my world suddenly stopped. I could feel the color drain from my face. I could feel my will to win shattered. I could feel the clock ticking to zero. It was my hand writing, yet it was not the words I had written and I even double checked before giving it to him. The note said, 'I want you to fuck my ass and treat me like a bimbo-slave tonight.'