Witch's Curse: Bitch Becomes a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, you look like you have seen a ghost," he said, staring at me with concern even after my, in his mind, irrational behaviour.

"You are," I said, tears streaming down my face, the reality of just how powerful the curse was now hitting home. Silence lingered.

"Do you want me to take you home?" he asked, clearly concerned about his girlfriend who was acting irrational.

Sensing my time was up, I was going to agree when there was a knock on the window startling me. It was Amber with my purse.

I rolled down the window and Amber could tell what we had been up to. "You slut, couldn't you even wait till lunch? And here I was all worried about you."

The word slut brought the first tingle back down below and the words out of my mouth were not me again. "Like, what can I say I can't resist a big cock." Shit, I was back in bimbo-mode.

She laughed, "Fuck, the way you scurried out of class I thought something was wrong, especially when you didn't come back."

I wanted to say, 'Yes, I was turned into a bimbo and made to dyke out' but what I said instead was, 'Something was wrong, I was like going through cum withdrawal'.

Miles blushed as I squeezed his still hard cock.

"You slut," Amber teased, "Let's go, we are going to be late for class."

I wanted to go home, but having been given an order, I felt my body moving without my permission. "See you after school, stud," I smiled, giving one more involuntary squeeze to my boyfriend's cock.

"S-s-sure," he replied, clearly trying to figure out his good fortune and the bizarre changes in his girlfriend's behavior.

I followed Amber back into school with only a slight tingling down below. I was relatively still in control of my libido.

"So how did you get such realistic fake tits?" Amber asked.

I lied. "Mom found some online."

"Oh, cool. So did you fuck him or suck him in the car?" Amber asked.

"Just sucked him," I answered, luckily the words I thought were the ones that left my lips.

"Well, Happy birthday to you," Amber joked as we got to class.

The next hour I felt so free. I was thinking straight, able to mostly ignore the faint but ever present nagging for attention down below. I desperately wracked my brain trying to figure a way out of this curse. Although I thought many things, it all came down to one basic truth: I had to convince Heather to take back the curse.

The bell rang for lunch and Amber and I headed to our usual perch in the cafeteria hierarchy. Yet, as I walked the hallway I could feel a growing hunger. I had to focus on my thoughts; otherwise, I began to think about the size of a guy's cock as they passed me or if a girl might be a lesbian.

Reaching the cafeteria, I was surprised to see our table was decorated with balloons and a happy 18th Kim banner above. Briefly, ever so briefly, I forgot what had transpired today and I revelled in the glory of being me. Yet, when I reached my table and got a hug from a few of the gang, instead of feeling warmth I felt their tits against mine or their cock against my leg. Another twitch below had me shiver slightly, instantly bringing me back to my condition.

The plethora of good wishes hit me and I thanked them with single words that couldn't be reworded by the curse.

Usually, I was the center of the conversation, the undisputed leader of the group, yet I stayed silent as I continued looking for Heather in the crowd. When I was drawn into conversation, I kept my answers simple and quickly learned that other than the odd addition of the word 'like', I could keep from sounding like an insipid airhead.

As I finished my lunch, my phone vibrated. It was a text from an unknown number. I assumed it was from Heather.

Hi Kimmy,

How is your birthday going so far? Do you like my gift? If you need to talk or satisfy your hunger I am in the library conference room 3 right now.

With no name left, no evidence it was from Heather or that I was cursed. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I would take my phone and put it on record so I could tape her words and then use the recording as proof to explain my predicament to anyone that could help me.

I stood up and said, unfortunately so excited about the opportunity to catch Heather in the act, to free myself from her invisible power, that I didn't wordsmith properly. "Like I have to go pee-pee."

My friends looked at me like I was an alien, but I just shook my head and hurried out before anyone could follow...I usually did not go to the washroom alone.

I went directly to the library and to the small tutorial room. Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door.

"Come in," Heather replied, her voice unusually happy.

I walked in and was surprised to see she was not alone. I asked, "Can we like be alone?"

"Why, do you want to eat my cunt?" she asked.

My face went red as the thought of eating her disgusted me, but appealed to my conditioning. "What, like no, I just, like....." I turned and saw Eugene and gasped.

"Don't worry, slut, Eugene knows about the curse. Actually, he has offered to assist you with your craving," she revealed, my cunt getting needier with another verbal insult.

Eugene was a 300 pound acne covered nerd who I and my posse had picked on for years. The thought of even being in the same confined room with him disgusted me; yet I couldn't help but look down at his crotch. The ruthless me wondered if I could even find his cock, but the cursed me wondered if he was big and a virgin.

"Please, no," I said, my face clearly showing my disgust.

"On your knees, cocksucker," she ordered, as she went and locked the door, before adding, "rumour has it you already swallowed a load at break."

My face burned red, as I felt myself going to my knees, following another command. "Please, we can work something out," I begged.

"Are you really that dumb? It is a curse, you cunt-licking, cock-sucking, whore," she replied, sending triggers of sexual pleasure directly into my cunt. I could again feel the fading of my will from the verbal assault.

Looking at Eugene, my utter disgust was slowly weakening as my uncontrollable hunger to come increased, regardless of the vessel needed to satiate the hunger.

"It is time for Eugene to lose his virginity to the most popular girl in school," she announced, smiling. "Now get his cock nice and ready with that cock-sucking mouth of yours."

"Y-y-you sure," Eugene stammered, clearly not used to female attention.

Another order given, another rush of desire down below, as I crawled the few feet to the large nerd. While my head screamed no in the fading distance, my response was, "I'm like super sure, stud."

I pulled out his cock, not surprisingly already hard, and took it in my mouth. His seven-inch cock was bigger than my jock boyfriends five-inch cock and shockingly wide, It took a while to adjust to his thickness, but my sudden hunger to taste his cum, which in turn would allow me to come, made me determined to get him off. Getting it in my mouth, I took most of it in, and bobbed back and forth, ignoring the slight stench of sweat.

After a couple of minutes of his cock in my mouth, I heard in the background, as I zoned in on getting my addiction filled, "Beg him to fuck you, slut."

I didn't hesitate, the nastiness of fucking someone like Eugene gone and replaced only with my desire to come.

Taking his hard cock out of my mouth, I looked up from my submissive position and begged, the words out of my mouth desperate and nasty, "Oh please Eugene, like shove your big snake in me kitty, like make me your bitch, fuck my wet cunt."

Eugene was overwhelmed by my words and it was Heather who spoke for him.

"Get on all fours like the nasty doggy slut you are, slave," she ordered.

Again, without a hint of hesitation, I was no longer in control of my body as I pulled by panties down. I then got on all fours as ordered; I waited eagerly to feel a cock inside my inferno.

Heather asked, "What are you waiting for, Eugene? Fuck your dream girl."

I felt his clammy hands on my hips and as soon as I felt his cock between my legs I pushed back and eagerly took all of it. His girth widened my cunt and brought intense pleasure through my entire being and I instantly felt the rising tide of an orgasm near eruption, yet unable to explode. He didn't fuck me, I fucked him. Bouncing back on his stiff cock, my eyes closed, I forgot I was fucking the overweight geek and just enjoyed the thrill of a cock inside me.

Heather asked, "Enjoying fucking yourself on Eugene's cock, slut?"

Completely in bimbo I-got-to-come-at-all-costs mode, I moaned, "F-f-fucking love it."

"Just so you know, besides being only allowed to come when you swallow the sweet taste of cum from a guy or girl, you can also come whenever you feel your cunt or ass walls being coated with cum. Do you like that, my cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt."

The repetition had my whole body in convulsions and I collapsed forward my orgasm begging to be released. Luckily, Eugene took control and began pounding me hard, filling me full.

"You like that, slut?" he asked, with a grunt, his sweaty hands all over my ass.

"Yes baby, I like-y your cock-y in me," I moaned, loving each hard stroke, before begging, "Fill my cunt with your gooey stuff, sexy."

"Fill the bitch," Heather demanded.

For a couple minutes, I was fucked harder and better than I ever had been in my life and I couldn't get enough. I babbled like the bimbo slut I had become. "OMG, OMG, OMG, harder," and "pound my kitty-box," and "I need your cum-cum."

I felt his hands tighten on my ass, I heard the all too familiar grunt and a second later he unloaded inside my burning cunt. Simultaneously, my orgasm stormed through me like a tornado touching ground. A scream left my mouth beyond my control, loud enough to wake the dead, but I didn't care, the dam had burst and the pleasure was better and more intense than any I have ever felt.

As Eugene pulled out of me, I felt his full load in me and suddenly clarity was back. I had just taken Eugene's virginity. I had begged him to fuck me. I had demanded him to shoot his cum in me. I was mortified, devastated, and humiliated. As I began to stand I felt his cum leaking out of me.

Heather laughed, "He has been banking that load for years."

I looked at her disgusted.

"What? You begged him to fill you up," she smirked.

"Not the real me," I countered.

"Well, the real you now," she volleyed back with a chuckle, before adding, "Pose sexy for a picture."

Frustrated, I posed sexily, my panties at my ankles, cum sliding down my leg. As soon as the picture was taken, I snapped, "This has gone to fucking far."

"Has it?" she asked, smiling, "Cause truthfully I was just getting started. Give Eugene your panties."

I glared at her as my body obeyed yet another humiliating instruction.

"T-t-thanks," no longer a virgin at my expense Eugene said, his cock back in his pants.

"Yeah, whatever," I said, cringing at the thought that I just fucked him.

"You should be nice to guys who fill your need, you may need him again," Heather warned.

Ignoring her warning, I said, "I can pay you." Thinking maybe money could solve the problem.

"Sure," she replied, "Give me all your money in your purse."

"That is not what I meant," I replied, even as I went to my purse and gave her all my money, just over 200 bucks.

"I know," she laughed, "but since you were offering. By the way you will always answer my texts when I text you or call you is that clear?"

"Yes," I replied through clenched teeth, each moment adding more and more levels of complexity to my forced obedience..

"Good girl," she purred, before turning to the door and adding, "See you tonight."

Before I could respond, she walked out and Eugene quickly followed. I stood there again, helpless, defeated and humiliated. Deciding to take the afternoon off, desperate to get away and think, I rushed out of school, drove home and took a long shower to wash away the sin.

Once done, I was so overwhelmed that I decided to take a nap. I was out before my head hit the pillow.

*****

I woke up after the craziest dream I have ever had. It seemed so real, so bizarre, in it I had become a slutty bimbo because of that witch Heather. As I opened my eyes, and felt a sudden horniness growing I sat up lightning fast. Was it true? The memories of my day, my birthday, came flashing back fast and furious. The curse, eating my first pussy, the brief clarity, the hunger to swallow cum, sucking Miles in his car, not being able to say no, eagerly fucking fat Eugene, I was cursed.

My head was relatively clear, even though I could feel the undeniable slow tingle below. How was I going to deal with this? My party was tonight? Frantic, I looked at the clock. Shit, shit, shit. It started in an hour. How long had I slept?

I quickly got up and called Amber. "Get over here now," I said.

"Pulling into your driveway as we speak," she responded.

"Great, come upstairs to my room," I replied, hanging up. I looked at my outfit I originally planned for tonight, a slutty-as-can-be playboy bunny costume, and wondered how I was going to avoid the curse while wearing it. After putting the top part on, barely fitting now with my much enhanced tits, I saw the flashing blue light on my phone, I grabbed it and checked my messages. I have a dozen. I read each one and seeing one from an unknown number, I click it.

You are a cunt, a slutty lesbian that craves pussy. You want to taste it now, like the slut you are. You must lick the pussy of the next girl you see. Be the cunt-licker you have become, the eager pussy-pleaser you have become, the dirty slut you always have been.

I dropped the phone on my bed as the name-calling brought pulsations of pleasure to my pussy from the machine-gun attack of insults. I moaned out loud and fell on my bed, my mind again shifting from control to hunger in seconds.

Suddenly horny, bimbo mode taking control, I fell onto my bed, and began pleasuring myself. I had two fingers in my needy cunt when Amber walked into my room.

"What are you doing?" Amber gasped, staring at my legs open fingering myself.

"I like need to come, please like help me come," I begged.

"What?" she asked, her face showing a shock that one could not fake.

I tried to explain, babbling like a dumb whore. "Must come, must obey, must lick cunt, please help me."

Amber laughed, thinking I was kidding. "Funny, Kim. This reminds me of cheerleading camp last year, too bad you didn't come."

The words excited me. I remember her telling me about experimenting while at camp last year. I couldn't go because I was on a trip to Mexico with my parents for a wedding. "Call, me Kimmy, sexy. Come show me, like, what you did there, please."

Amber, skeptical, closed the door and walked over to me. "Kimmy? Are you kidding me?"

"Fuck no, Amber, sit on my face, like, make me your pussy-pleaser," I begged, my conscience far back in my mind screaming to shut up, but was ignored by my heated cunt and my hunger to come.

"You seriously want to do this?" Amber asked, the look in her eyes telling me she had considered this before.

"Yes, Amber, I must obey, I must lick you, I must obey," I babbled, my words making no sense to her, but making perfect sense in my muddled mind, as I added a third finger inside my burning inferno; my frustration at not coming building fast.

She began to get undressed, as she said, "Do you know how long I have wanted to fuck you?"

"I am yours," I replied, not waiting for an answer, "Now hurry and fuck my face with that hot kitty of yours."

"Fuck, what has gotten into you?" she asked, stunned and yet turned on by the bimbo me.

Under her playboy costume, she only had on panties as she had went braless, just like I had to do, the playboy bunny outfit super tight now. I replied, "Please, hurry, I need your cunt sooooo bad-bad."

She straddled my face and, sensing a power shift in our relationship, a chance to change the social hierarchy of our clique, the ambitious her took control, "Beg, Kimmy, beg to eat my cunt."

Shame long left at the door, I begged, my only thought to come. "Please Amber, let me lick-y you, I'll be a good licker."

"Fuck this is unreal," she said. I lay back on my bed as she lowered her wet and trimmed cunt onto my face.

I didn't hesitate, eating cunt suddenly seemed natural to me, as I lifted my head up and lapped eagerly. Her taste was similar, yet different to Heather's, and I continued my hungry desire for both of us to come.

Amber, finally freed from the restrictions of being below me in the cheerleader hierarchy, she got dominant and nasty. "That's it Kimmy, lick my cunt. Who is in charge now?"

Between long wide strokes, I moaned, "Like you obviously."

"And you will let me lead?" she asked, her hand somehow reaching my burning cunt.

"Yes, whatever you say," I moaned, loudly into her cunt from her finger on my swollen clit.

"Fuck," she moaned, suddenly turning around, getting us into a sweet sixty-nine. She dove into my pussy, her tongue bringing new sensations to me which I had never experienced before as I leaned up to bury my face in her sweetness.

The next few minutes were pure pleasure as we licked each other with reckless abandon, using each other to achieve the ultimate ecstasy.

Her moans increased and I could tell she was close and that meant I was too, mine having been stuck on temporary delayed delirium driving me crazy. Suddenly, I felt a finger slide inside my ass and she moaned, "Finger-fuck my ass, Kimmy."

I quickly obeyed, sliding my wet finger inside her tight ass. Instantly we were simultaneously thrusting a finger inside each other's ass and our huffing and puffing continued to rise. I replicated her movements. As she took my clit in her mouth, I did too. As she pulled her mouth back allowing my clit to stretch, I did too. Finally, I heard her scream, "I'm coming Kimmy, don't you fucking stooooooooooooop!"

As her orgasm exploded out of her and onto me, I did the same. The torment over, euphoria plunged through me like a never-ending spasm. Like the previous three orgasms I had today, my fourth was equally one of the most intense and fulfilling of my young life; as it faded my clarity returned. If Heather was telling the truth, I had twenty minutes this time.

As Amber rolled off me, I suddenly sat up and apologized. "I am so sorry, Amber."

"Sorry? You know how long I have wanted to fuck the shit out of you. If I would have known this was going to happen I would have brought my toys," she said, smiling.

"Toys?" I asked.

"Yes, my strap on, or my double-ended dildo," Amber revealed, before adding, "since when have you become a lesbo?"

"That would be today?" I answered.

"A rather interesting birthday wish," she joked.

"But I need your help," I said, trying to tell her my problem.

"Sure," she shrugged, her smile naughty, "what do you have in mind?"

"I need you to protect me," I said.

"From what?" she asked, confused by my words.

"Myself," I revealed. "I can't control my sexual appetite anymore."

"What? Why?" she asked.

"I can't explain it, but my hunger to come has become uncontrollable." I explained vaguely.

"So what is my role?" she asked.

"Hide me from undesirables," I said.

"Like who?" she asked.

"Everyone," I said, frustrated at not being able to reveal the truth.

Before I could say more the doorbell rang. Both of us said 'Fuck' in unison realizing we were naked.

"Grab my panties," Amber said and I quickly obeyed, praying she wouldn't notice my instant obedience.

As we frantically got dressed, the doorbell rang a second time. Amber finished dressing before me slapped my ass and promised, "We are not done here"