Witch's Curse: Bitch Becomes a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I asked.

"I am going to fuck the shit out of you next time," she promised. "I have always wanted my own pet slut. Bark for me."

I woofed twice and laughed, trying to hide the fact that I had to obey.

"Fucking awesome," she smiled.

I was worried, knowing I would have to obey if she made any sort of order. Before I could reply, the doorbell rang a third time.

"Finish getting dressed, I'll get the door, lesbo."

"Takes one to know one," I quipped back, desperate to hide my condition.

Alone again, my time of complete freedom of thought limited, I again tried to figure out a way out of this. I was frustrated with how I was no longer in control of my body and I couldn't control my sexual desires. I realized that as my cravings increased my conscience disappeared. I felt as if I was blindfolded and handcuffed, and I became just a body needing orgasmic relief. In other words, I was a bimbo.

I finished getting dressed and prayed I could avoid any situations where orders would be made and where conversations would be long.

The next couple of hours were about as normal as life used to be just twelve hours ago. I got a trillion birthday hugs, I had a few birthday drinks and got a few cool presents from friends. The only real change was I listened more and talked less. Only on rare occasion did my bimbo language come out and that was ignored as me being drunk and giddy at being eighteen.

Things were going well and I almost forgot what had become of me until Miles arrived, late as usual. Sometimes I really questioned if he loved me as he said he did or just used me for sex and the popularity that came with dating the head cheerleader. He was already drunk, and his first words to me where aggressive. "I got something for you, let's find someplace quiet."

An order. Dammit. An order seemed to enhance my bimbo-ness as I said all excited, "Like, ok."

A minute later we were in my room and the door was locked. "I am going to make all your birthday wishes come true," he smiled, before kissing me hard.

I wondered instantly if my aggressiveness this afternoon and the stupid note I wrote had given him a new confidence over who controlled this relationship. I broke the kiss and said, "About the note."

"Shut up, sexy," he ordered, pushing me on the bed.

Another order, I was now at the mercy of his intentions, which I assumed included fulfilling my earlier accidental request to have my ass fucked. At the thought, my cunt tingled even as my mind freaked out at the thought of the nasty taboo act.

He was a different man, rugged and rough, in control and I again felt my cunt getting wetter. He said, "Fuck you look sexy, birthday girl," as he pulled down my thong and slid a finger inside my already wet pussy. As he pumped his finger inside my cunt hard and fast he noticed the obvious. "Holy shit, Kim, you are soaked, have you been thinking of me fucking your ass all day?"

I didn't answer partly because of the order although I assumed that order came to an end when asked a question, but partly because I was scared what bimbo me would say, as I could again feel my conscience beginning to fade away and bimbo me take control.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door.

"Fuck off," yelled Miles as he prepared to sodomize me, clearly unaware of how to prepare someone for such an act.

Amber called out, "The police are here."

Miles cursed, but stood up and pulled up his pants quickly. Ignoring me, he climbed out the window. I couldn't believe it.

I couldn't believe the audacity of him leaving me there even if he was obviously drunk and maybe even high.

I opened the door and saw my guests dispersing at record speed, my eighteenth birthday party was ruined. Any other day, I would be furious, but the thought that no one else could order me around was a relief. I desperately wanted this day to end and prayed that the curse was just one day.

I went downstairs to speak to the police. "Like, hi officers, what is, like, the problem?" I sighed to myself as I heard myself talk.

"Is this your party, Miss?" the chubby officer asked.

"Like, obviously," I giggled, my inside voice mortified by how vapid I sounded.

"We are shutting it down. We have had two noise complaints," he said, looking around.

"Well, poop, it is like my 18th birthday party," I explained, and looking down at his crotch I added, "do you like have a present for me?" I was mortified by the words out of mouth, even as my pussy again begged for attention.

"Have you been drinking, young lady?" he asked.

"Just my friend's pussy juice, sir," I answered way too honestly. I quickly covered my mouth.

He shook his head and said, "Party's over. If I come back here again I will be taking you downtown."

"You can like take me anywhere you wish," I flirted back like the whore I had been turned into.

Shaking his head, he said, "Go get some sleep. You clearly need it."

"Yes, sir," I said, obeying his order. I went directly back to my room and to my bed. I was asleep in seconds.

I was awakened by the ringing of my cell. Groggily, I reached for it confused.

"Come open the door for us, cunt-licker," a voice demanded.

The name calling sent a pleasure pulse directly to my cunt and I immediately sat up and headed downstairs. The cops coming, Miles ditching and the premature end of the party came flashing back as I looked at the huge mess.

I opened the door and six of the biggest losers of all time filtered into my messy house. There was Eugene whose cherry I had taken earlier today, Simon the nerd who I saw first after the curse began to work, Elmer an acne covered geek with a 200 plus IQ but no social smarts, Chang our Chinese Chess Champion, Sandra, a preacher's daughter, who I had never heard speak louder than a squeak and who dressed like a missionary girl and Heather who had started the curse.

I was petrified at seeing these six losers in my house, mortified at why they would be here and yet my cunt was already getting my panties damp at the thought of all the cock and pussy available for me. My cunt on orgasm denial since Miles started getting me primed for pleasure an ass fucking earlier.

Heather ordered, "On your knees, slut, it is time for you to continue your charity work."

Another pulse to the pussy, I obeyed yet another order against my will.

"Crawl to the living room cocksucker," Heather demanded.

I again obeyed and again felt a pounding to my pussy as I felt the real me fading away again and being replaced by the sex-craved bimbo me.

Once in the living room, Sandra, who never speaks only squeaks, gasped, "I can't fucking believe it, you really did it. You made our arch enemy, into a real bimbo. Fucking awesome."

I looked up at Sandra, dressed in what I guess was a homemade Pippi Longstocking costume. Her long red hair was in pigtails and her raggedy clothes implied so much, although, truthfully, it was not much better than her usual day-to-day attire.

"I told you the curse would work," Heather smiled clearly proud of her accomplishment. She added, clearly trying to show all her power, "Be a good slut, a good cunt, a good whore and roll over like a dog.

"Aaaah, aaaaah, ooooooh," I involuntarily moaned from the name calling, before obeying and rolling over like an obedient dog, my panties now soaked.

"Bark, cunt-licker," Heather demanded.

I again obeyed, as my pussy leaked, "Woof, woof, woof." Looking up I saw that Eugene had a video camera on a tripod aimed directly at me. I begged, "Like, please don't tape this."

"Dumb sluts only speak when spoken to. Is that clear you cocksucking, cunt-licking, whore?" Heather roared.

I was startled and frightened yet as my cunt screamed for attention I stammered, "L-l-like yes ma'am."

"Ma'am, I like that," she laughed, "finally showing some respect."

"Can I fuck her yet?" a voice asked.

"How about a blow job first?" Heather asked. "She can blow all four of you. You would like that wouldn't you cum craver?"

My cunt and need to come out of control, I knew resistance was futile. I answered, avoiding the camera, "Yes."

"Yes what, "Cum swallower?" Heather questioned, pushing me further down the humiliation highway.

"Yes, I like want to sucky suck all of your delicious popsicle sticks," I purred, sounding slutty and dumb. Without even realizing it, I had crawled to Chang and was pulling his cock out of his pants. His cock was tiny, but it had what I wanted...cum. His cum I now craved, I now needed. If I could swallow his cum the orgasm that was again on the brink of ecstasy, but was currently driving me crazy, could happen.

Chang's eyes went big as I grabbed his cock with my hand and began swirling my tongue around his cock.

He moaned which excited me, pleasing him suddenly exciting. I wanted his cum. My hunger suddenly insatiable, I began to bob up and down on his cock like a porn star.

"Chang, don't come in the slut," Heather demanded, "cum on her."

I was instantly devastated. I was starving for his cum, for the orgasm that followed when I filled my belly with his sweet seed.

Heather instructed, "And slut, don't you dare swallow any cum, is that clear?"

I nodded, my cunt begging for sexual release as the intensity increased with each insult.

Not surprisingly, he didn't last long, not even a full minute before he grunted and warned, "I am going to cum." I closed my eyes and soon felt my face being covered with cum. Miles had nagged me forever to give me a facial, but I refused telling him I wasn't a slut. Now the first time it happened it was Chang, how humiliating.

"Next cock, slut," Heather ordered as my orgasm still simmered just below the surface.

I opened my eyes, turned my head and was hit in the face by the smallest, yet widest cock I have ever seen.

"Suck my light sabre, bitch," the shy nerd Elmer ordered.

I couldn't believe these meek mice were suddenly so confident. Unable to disobey an order, I opened my mouth and began sucking yet another nerd's cock. This time the nerd was dressed as a Star Wars guy, although I had no idea which one, nor did I care.

After a couple of minutes, of slow back and forth bobbing, I felt him grab my head with his hands and he began fucking my mouth with his cock.

"Kimmy you are dirty bitch cocksucking diva whore cunt licking stuck-up wench, aren't you?" Sandra, the preacher's daughter, who never talked and was the most timid girl in our school, rattled off, sending my cunt into the most intense pleasure ever. I needed to come, but couldn't.

"You want my cum cocksucker?" Elmer asked, a couple of minutes later, pulling his cock out and stroking himself.

"Yeeeeees, so yummy-yummy, please cum in my tummy," I moaned and giggled in response.

"Close your mouth, cunt," Heather roared, just as the first rope of cum shot out of Elmer's cock.

I instantly closed my mouth as Elmer declared, "I'm coming whore, all over your pretty face."

A minute later a second load of cum coated my face, the second in a few minutes as I got a dirty cum bath.

"Now suck off Eugene again, like you did at school, my cheerleading slave," Heather ordered.

For the second time in less than twelve hours, I had Eugene's cock in my mouth. His cock tasted nasty and I realized I was sucking off a mixture of his sweat and my cum from hours ago. Repulsed, I decided fast and furious was the most efficient way to get this task done.

I used a new technique by creating extra saliva in my mouth and making a whirlpool of lust. The extra saliva also masked the disgusting scent and taste.

Again it was Sandra, her tongue now in my ear, talking nasty to me, getting me back in desperate to come mode. "Kimmy is a slut, a dirty fucking slut, a horny dirty slut," she degraded, chanting like she was a cheerleader, building on the humiliation. The name-calling kept me on permanent climax hunger. My body and bimbo mind just a vessel for their pleasure, their entertainment. "You understand you deserve this. If you were a nicer person, a good person this curse would not work. But now you are just a cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt."

I shook like crazy, feeling I might pass out of frustration my orgasm refusing to happen. Praying they would let me swallow this load, I frantically worked his cock.

Heather ordered, "When you are ready to cum, big boy, shoot your cum all over her hair."

Another disappointment rushed through me, as my upcoming orgasm was denied yet again. A minute later, Elmer pulled out, yanked my head down and grunted shooting his cum in my blonde hair.

"One last load and we will change the flavor," Heather said. "Now go get a load from Simon, slutty, slut, slut."

I let out a scream as the words seemed to go directly to my swollen sensitive clit.

Simon, unlike the other three, didn't treat me like a whore. He was nervous and I had to take the initiative. My pussy still burning and with the added name calling, my only focus was to come. .

Simon was dressed as a James Dean wannabe and without the nerd glasses, he actually passed for pretty cute, sexy even in the black leather jacket and his glasses gone. I pulled his tight jeans down, followed by his underwear and gasped as I stared at the biggest cock I had ever seen up close. Ten inches give or take and hard as a rock. I instantly imagined it inside my cunt fucking me.

Sandra gasped eyes wide and clearly in awe of Simon's package. "Holy shit Simon, you should be advertising your goods."

Heather even seemed impressed. "Agreed. Simon if the sluts of the school knew what you were packing down below you would become very popular. Now worship that cock, our pet cheerleader."

Simon blushed, so adorable, he didn't have a clue how blessed he was. I opened my mouth and this time decided to enjoy the cocksucking task.

Simon moaned as my lips wrapped around his wide mushroom top. I slowly took a couple of inches in my mouth and then slowly backed off, keeping my mouth tight around his perfect tool until it slipped out of my mouth with a loud plop. I did this for a minute or two, enjoying each quiver from Simon, each uncontrollable moan. Before this absurd day, I enjoyed sucking cock. I loved the power I had when a cock was in my mouth. I controlled the pleasure, I controlled when he came. But now, after all the other humiliating blow jobs, I began to enjoy this one. After a couple of minutes of my tight lip cock teasing, I began slow bobbing, each forward movement taking a little more of his big cock. I was ordered to worship the cock, and I actually was enjoying pleasing this nerd's monstrous cock.

A couple of more minutes passed and I had over seven inches in my mouth when the name calling started again.

"Fuck our cheerleading slut loves Simon's cock doesn't she?" Heather said.

Sandra agreed. "The cocksucker doesn't worship at church, but she is worshipping that cock."

"Deep throat him, bitch," Heather ordered. "Get all ten inches of his salami stick in that filthy mouth of yours."

Another order to fulfill and this one seemed impossible.

"Yes, about the only way to shut her mouth is to fill it with cock," Sandra laughed harshly, her tone full of hate directed at me.

Heather seeing my trepidation at how to obey the task explained, "Don't worry, cocksucker. The bimbo curse makes you a simple vessel of pleasure. Your mouth is a depository for cum and your gag reflex is gone."

The eighth inch filled my mouth.

"Now fucking deep throat Simon's cock this fucking second you dumb nerd-sucking, cum craving bitch!"

Again my pussy was amped up to a boil and without hesitation I accomplished my task. The last two inches filled my mouth, I felt oddly proud and giddy with excitement for getting it all in.

"Hold it there, suck slave," Heather demanded, and I obeyed feeling the flash of cameras. Shame should have burned me, but his beautiful cock in my mouth was exhilarating. I froze in place as hands were placed on my ass, my short costume was ripped apart roughly and my panties yanked down. My mouth felt so full I had to really focus to keep it deep inside all the while wondering what was about to happen.

I felt my cunt filled by someone as Heather demanded, "Rock back and forth, slut."

I obeyed yet again, my pussy loving the idea of getting filled and fucked. Although awkward at first, I quickly got into a comfortable rhythm. My ass fell back on the small cock and then my mouth deep-throated Simon's massive rod. My hunger to come now reaching catastrophic heights, I became my body, I became the lust.

A few minutes of double-ended fullness, my knees were burning as much as my cunt and I couldn't think at all anymore. All I wanted was to come.

Finally Simon warned, "I'm going to cum, Kim."

It was the first time I had heard my name being used.

Heather demanded, "Shoot your load on her slut fuck face."

My body quivered from the words even as another undeniable disappointment washed over me. I wanted his cum sliding down my throat, I wanted to taste it.

Simon stammered, "But I...."

"Pull out now," Heather demanded and as soon as he did I felt the first stream hit my forehead, a second rope of cum hit my nose, a third my open mouth and a final my chin. I eagerly swallowed that last remnants of his cum, desperate for the orgasm bubbling below to explode. Yet the orgasm wouldn't come. Seeing a small puddle of cum on the floor, I lowered myself to the floor quickly and retrieved the cum like a cheap slut again hoping it would be enough to trigger my orgasm. Unfortunately, my orgasm still wouldn't explode.

"Oh look at her," Sandra laughed. "She is such a hungry cum slut that she licks it right off of the floor."

I heard the words seemingly distant, my conscience handcuffed by the curse, but instead of humiliated, I was only frustrated because I wanted more of his cum, not just to come, but because its taste had me craving more. I got just a sample, an appetizer and I wanted the full meal.

I was brought back to reality by Chang announcing, "I'm coming."

"Do you want your cunt filled with cum, slut?" Heather asked.

"Like, soooooo badly," I moaned, praying this was not another tease.

"You want Chang, a kid you said should go back to China, to fill your slut box with his cum?" she questioned.

"I'm sorry, I was a super dumb-dumb," I admitted, my transformation to complete bimbo done.

"Fill the nerd-fucker's cunt," Heather ordered.

"Kkkkkkk," he grunted and shot his load into my slippery sauna.

Sandra and Heather in unison pushed me over the edge. "Come now you cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt."

The volcano of juice finally erupted and my whole body felt like pleasure lava as the orgasm coursed through every inch of my body from my toes to my forehead. As I shook and shook, I screamed out loud, "Fuuuuuuuuuuck, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, OMG, shit, cunt, good, good, yuuuuuuuuuummy."

I was still in orgasm mode when Sandra demanded, "Bitch, time to eat some cunt. Get your cheerleading ass over here and worship my cunt."

My knees killing me, clarity suddenly back even though my head was in a glorious fog of pleasure, I weakly crawled to the now naked Sandra from the waist down. Once between her legs I just accepted my position, leaned forward and buried my face in her hairy bush. On cruise control, I just licked and sucked, ignoring her rather potent smell, not really disgusting or pleasant, just there. I suddenly smirked at the thought that all the cum on my face was now being rubbed in her cunt. The vengeful me assumed she was not protected and hoped my face knocked her up. It was a long shot, but something to keep me going through this disgusting task.

I wasn't surprised when I felt hands on my hips and seconds later a cock was using my cunt for their pleasure. My mind now in acceptance mode, I could feel the pleasure growing, even as I went through the motions. I could now think clearly, but I still had to obey.