Witch's Curse: Bitch Becomes a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily, Sandra I assumed had never had anyone touch her down there before and her breathing got heavy quickly. She moaned, "Oh god, fuck, keep licking."

A few minutes later, the reserved preacher girl grabbed my hair and pulled me into her forest. She held me as she began rubbing her cunt up and down on my face.

Her voice got so high pitched it could shatter glass. My face was drenched with her cum, but not wanting to cum, I closed my mouth and allowed her juice to wash my face.

She held me there for a minute as her orgasm chilled her. I was barely able to breathe, not to mention the cock in my pussy fucking me hard forcing my face even deeper into her still flooding cunt.

Finally, she let me go and I took a long breath of fresh air. Looking back, I saw Elmer thrashing away at me from behind.

To my surprise, Eugene, a confidence in him I didn't know existed, (did fucking me give it to him?) moved in front of me, pushed Sandra onto her back and climbed on top of her. The massive Eugene on top of the scrawny ninety pound Sandra was hilarious. Sandra protested, "W-w-what are you doing?"

"I'm going to fuck the girl I love," he replied.

"You love me?" Sandra asked.

"Since grade one," he replied, as I assume his cock penetrated the virgin.

All I saw was his huge ass, but Sandra's reply, a loud moan, implied the obvious. "I looooove you too."

I closed my eyes, not really wanting to watch the scene, and focused on the cock in my pussy. Orgasmed out, I just wanted him to cum and be done. I tightened my cunt muscles around his cock, trying to milk his cock and get his cum. It seemed to work as his grunts got louder and a couple more minutes of deep hard thrusts in my cunt and I felt another loud of cum fill me. Another orgasm hit me, although this time just a light tremor.

He pulled out and I felt his cum gush out of me.

Heather said, "Well Kimmy, only one hole left."

My eyes went wide.

"Ready to have your ass fucked, slut?" she asked.

"No," I answered, having control of my thoughts for a brief moment, if not my body.

"Kimmy, you crave a cock in your butt; you need a cock up your back door. Now beg for Simon to pound your asshole," Heather ordered, while Sandra was moaning loudly as Eugene fucked her hard.

My body obeying, I could actually feel a tingling in my ass and a sudden desire to have it fucked, even though I had a strict no anal anything policy. Even as my conscience screamed NO, I heard myself say, turning to a still very hard Simon, "Oh please sexy Simon, bring that beautiful cock over here and take my anal virginity." Although the words were mine, they were not bimbo words, or nasty dirty words the bimbo me had been saying. I was still in control of my conscious although I doubted for much longer. I looked at the clock, it was 11:58. In two minutes a new day would begin and as Heather had explained I would start back at five minutes of clarity the first time I came.

Simon, looking confident from my begging, walked over to me and using a forcefulness which was for some reason sexy, he demanded, "Get me ready for that sexy ass."

I didn't need to be told twice. I opened my mouth and took his perfect cock between my lips. I wanted his cum desperately, no longer caring if it was down my throat, up my cunt or in my ass. I needed to come and his cum inside me was the only way.

Heather announced, "It's midnight, Kim, back to zero."

Sensing bimbo mode was back, I bobbed back and forth hungrily, preparing him for my ass. Finally, he pulled out and ordered, "Get on the chair and bend your ass over, Kim."

I looked up and couldn't believe how sexy he looked, so confident and forceful. I obeyed, thankful to have my knees on something soft. Getting behind me, he rubbed his cock up and down my ass cheeks before slowly finding my virgin butthole, with the exception of Amber's finger earlier today.

I clenched my teeth, preparing for discomfort.

Heather said, "It's ok, slut. The good thing with being a bimbo is your body adapts quickly to everything."

For the first time in this crazy day, Heather's words were comforting and I relaxed a bit just as Simon pushed forward slowly. The pain I expected didn't occur; instead a slight burn filled my ass.

I held on to the chair with my left hand while rubbing my cunt with my right, hoping playing with my pussy would distract me form the discomfort.

Simon was patient, moving at a snail's pace into my ass, allowing my butt to adjust to his big cock.

Behind me, Sandra screamed, again her voice squeaky high, "Oh fuck, I'm coming."

"Aaaaaaah," I moaned, my pussy getting heated from my fingers. I asked, "You almost all in, Simon?"

"Yes," he answered, "only one more inch."

I couldn't believe my ass had taken nine inches in it and wanting it all, I said, "Fill my ass up, baby. Give me that last inch."

One last forward push, led to a sharp quick pain, and he was in. My ass full, I felt so dirty and yet it felt so right. Simon didn't move, until I begged, "Now fuck me, Simon."

He began to slowly pull out and go back in. In seconds, the feeling of such submission was exhilarating and a new feeling of euphoria began to build in my body.

"Fuck your ass is so tight, Kim," he moaned, as he slowly fucked my ass.

"It's all for you," I replied.

For the next couple of minutes, Simon kept up the slow in and out strokes. The pleasure was building, but I wanted more. Confident I could take it now, I begged, "Harder, Simon, fuck my back door harder."

Instantly, he shifted to hardcore fucking, the first forward thrust making me scream. "Holy shiiiiiiiiiit," the pain returning briefly, but dissipating just as quickly as my ass got used to the deep thrusts. My orgasm building yet again, I moaned, "Oh yes, baby, your cock feels so good in my ass." As the pleasure increased, I noticed something. I wasn't talking like a bimbo. My conscience also wasn't fading away like it had all day as I got hornier. I also noticed that this submission to Simon was the hottest I have ever felt. Somehow his cock inside me felt natural and I just accepted the pleasure his big cock was having on me.

A couple more minutes and I was hungry to come. I surprised him by bouncing my ass back to meet his forward thrusts, allowing his cock to reach depths not imaginable. I screamed and I moaned, the mixture of sweet pain and dirty pleasure creating a euphoria I couldn't explain.

My orgasm close, I fucked Simon faster, desperate to make him come so I could come. "Oh fuck, Simon, your cock feels so good in my ass. So fucking good." Sweat was dripping off me and suddenly I felt the inevitable orgasm rising and I screamed, "Oh my God, Simon, I'm comiiiiiiiiiing."

Yet another orgasm riddled through me, but this one was different as my clarity never faded and the orgasm hit both my body and my mind.

Simon kept fucking my ass while I continued to orgasm until he asked, "Where do you want my come, Kim?"

"Wherever you want , baby," I replied, giving myself to him, even as I wondered how I came before him.

A few strokes later, I felt his hands tighten on my hips and seconds later I felt his cum fill my rectum.

"Oh yes, baby, fill my ass," I moaned, approving of his deposit choice.

"Yeeeees," he moaned, as his second orgasm because of me hit.

Exhausted, my eyes closed, I just collapsed forward on the chair as Simon's cock began to shrink still in my ass. Finally, Simon pulled out and, my knees killing me, I turned around and sat down, cum leaking profusely out of my ass and onto my parents' very expensive chair. Looking around, everyone was gone, but Heather, who was at the camcorder.

"How was that, Kim?" she asked, using my real name for the first time.

I wanted to snap at her, to tell her it was terrible, but it wasn't. I looked at Simon who was staring at me like he was in love. Instead of answering the question, I asked my own. "Why didn't I go into bimbo mode when Simon um...."

"Fucked your ass?" Heather asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Isn't it obvious?" Heather asked, turning off the camcorder.

"Not to me," I said, frustrated by her constant games.

"The curse ended at midnight," she revealed, as if that was obvious.

"But I obeyed your order to let Simon fucking my ass," I pointed out.

"Yes you did, didn't you," she smirked, putting the camcorder in her bag, while Simon got dressed.

Real clarity suddenly hit as I gasped and looked at Simon.

"Aaaah, the bimbo is dead," Heather laughed.

I looked down and my big tits were gone. I wondered if my hair was back to its glorious black.

Heather again reading my mind confirmed, "And yes, you are no longer a blonde."

"But how?" I asked, a huge relief spreading through me.

"I lied. The curse only works on Halloween," Heather shrugged.

Looking at Simon, I felt something I couldn't explain. My body warmed as I looked at him for the first time and saw something more. "So, I wanted to fuck Simon then?' I asked.

"Seems so," Heather concurred.

"Wow," I said, trying to take all this in. Miles was a dick who didn't appreciate me. Simon was a guy who would treat me right, I just knew it.

Simon now dressed said, "Sorry, Kim, I shouldn't have taken advantage of your situation."

Looking at Heather, then back to Simon, true clarity hit. My body told me what I wanted and needed. The curse it seems had opened my eyes in more ways than one. Not only would I be a better person and treat others with respect from now on, but I was pretty sure I was in love with Simon. I know that sounds absurd based on my humiliating day, but the heart doesn't lie.

I stood up, walked over to a very nervous Simon and kissed him. Ironically it was the first kiss of this crazy day. As soon as our lips touched, I knew I was right. Maybe it wasn't love, but then again, maybe it was.

Breaking the kiss, I turned to Heather and said, "I am so sorry for everything, Heather. My friends and I should never have treated you and all the others with such disrespect."

It was Heather's turn to be surprised. "Whatever," she shrugged, not really believing my sincerity.

"I will make it up to you Heather. I will gain your trust," I promised, my hand taking Simon's. Our fingers fit perfectly, unlike Miles' meat hooks.

Heather laughed. "Even when you hit rock bottom, you come up smelling like roses."

It was my turn to shrug. "Thank you, Heather. I see clearly now."

"You are welcome." Heather replied, and I saw her smiling with sincerity for the first time ever.

Turning to Simon, I asked, "Do you want to stay the night?"

"Y-y-you, s-s-sure," he stammered, clearly overwhelmed by the turn of events.

"I have never been more sure of anything in my life, Simon," I replied, kissing him again, before adding, "plus, you have one more hole to play with."

Simon went beet red.

Heather shook her head and said, "I will leave you two lovebirds alone, but I should mention one tiny little problem with the curse."

My stomach was instantly turning. "What tiny problem?" I asked.

"Well, the curse isn't permanent, but it isn't gone completely either," Heather said, her tone actually implying she felt bad.

"What is it?" I asked, my anxiety increasing exponentially.

"Every Halloween from 10:30 to midnight, you will turn into a bimbo," Heather revealed.

"Seriously," I asked, squeezing poor Simon's hand for all it was worth.

"Sadly, yes," Heather confirmed.

Turning to Simon, trying to make bad news good, I said, "Well, Simon, what do you think of having a bimbo slut girlfriend once a year?"

"Oh, the sacrifices I have to make," Simon quipped with a smile.

I grabbed his hand and led him up to my bedroom. "You know there is still one hole of mine you have not actually got to play in and it is itching for attention."

THE END