Witch's New Summon

Story Info
A witch finds a new sex creature to summon.
1.3k words
4.51
16.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icespider
icespider
23 Followers

Mary stretched out her long limbs as the door to her inner sanctum closed behind her. This was the most secure room in her villa, so it was her that she went to practice her most secret and dangerous spells. Ordinarily she would be interested in securing more magical power, but for this visit Mary was compelled by twin vices of curiosity and lust. Like most witches, Mary's needs were usually met by the harem that she kept (three exceptionally beautiful men, and two shockingly gorgeous girls in Mary's case), but lately even when all five of them serviced her at once she felt that there could be even more pleasure that she could experience. During secret searches of ancient libraries, a book had been found that held tantalising promises of just that. The very book she now clutched to her chest. Mary set to work on the summoning spell that she had selected from the many within the book, a spell to summon a creature specially created to bring ultimate pleasure to witches like herself.

As the final incantation was spoken, a musty air filled the room. Mary's eyes widened as a dark purple mass rose out of the circle she had drawn on the floor. At first glance it looked to be nothing but a pillar of flesh rising eight feet out of the floor, promising little but appearing appropriately phallic in it's own right. As Mary approached it innumerable arms unfolded from it's front, and the creature seemed to breathe in. The thing exuded strength and sexuality, and Mary felt her arousal rapidly increase. Deciding that she could wait no longer, she took of her dress and underwear and threw them aside, she held her arms out wide and walked towards the creature.

Arms stretched out and took hold of her by the thighs, waist and arms, before drawing her in closer. She was pulled in until she was straddling the core of the creature, at which point a fourth set of hands reached out to support her ass, ensuring that she was comfortably seated. Mary's arms however were brought around her own back and held there, leaving her breasts entirely exposed. She shivered in the wanton delight of revealing herself so brazenly. The creature's last two pair of arms began a slow massage of every inch of Mary's body, rubbing in a sweet smelling fluid that they produced from their palms. It felt delightful, and Mary could tell that from the feel of it, the fluid would also act as a very effective lubricant.

At long last a pair of hand reached her breasts and began their work there. The rubbed and squeezed the exposed flesh, and carefully pinched the erect nipples. Mary groaned out loud, and without conscious thought began to grind her hips against the air. The creature seemed to take this as a cue, and a bulb about the size of head rose from within it's depths and pressed against the witch's sex. The intimacy of this touch shocked Mary from her sexual reverie and she looked down in time to see a slit open in the bulb and a fleshy wet nub press out to begin dancing over her clitoris. "Oh God" Mary exclaimed, as it pressed in further, increasing the sensation. The tongue began it's work in earnest, licking and twirling, teasing and pushing. The delicacy and patience with which it was working her reminded her of the oral ministrations of her girlfriends, focused and knowing, working on pure pleasure rather than targeting an orgasm like when she had her boyfriends eat her out. Even as her orgasm approached Mary managed enough thought to wonder if she'd selected a construct that been built by a lesbian, so detailed an knowing were it's touches. These thoughts disappeared once the tongue started making rapid orbits around her clit at the same time her nipples were pinched and pulled, tipping her over the orgasmic edge. Mary's head fell back as she yelled in ecstasy, her body trembling as the orgasm began. She had barely a chance to embrace the orgasm before the slit in the head-bulb opened wider, allowing a thick and long tentacle to leave it's insides. The creature lifted the witch's thighs higher leaving her sex even more open. The tentacle pressed urgently over the entrance, before entering it deeply and fully.

This sudden penetration strengthened Mary's orgasm further, and her groans changed into uninhibited screaming. The tentacle pulsed within her, before pulling out with agonising slowness and then sinking back in up to it's hilt. By the time Mary had ridden out her orgasm it had completed a dozen thrusts. The pace accelerated - the creature seeming to take the end of her orgasm as a challenge, with the wickedly knowing tongue working just above it increasing in pace as well. The speed of the fucking was beyond anything that and human lover could have provided, and Mary's second orgasm came with the speed and power of a bullet train. Mary's body thrashed in her bonds and sweat dripped from her body. The pressure of the tentacle thrusting in her cunt had become her entire world, and she could only spasm and grunt as her orgasming body was lifted and tilted, leaving her leaning backwards. A new set of tentacles exposed themselves from the body of the creature. The first, narrow and deeply ribbed, pressed itself into Mary's ass, beginning a slow and steady thrusting. The second, a fairly accurate replica of a male penis, moved toward the screaming woman's mouth. Mary saw the beautiful phallus hanging over her, and eagerly took it into her mouth. She sucked it as hard and vigorously as she was able, her mind how fully subsumed in lust. Now fully penetrated and fucked beyond human limits, Mary was simply putty in the creature's hands. It spanked her, it moved her around as it wished, and the while Mary could only suck, buck and cum in it's grip.

Hours passed, and Mary passed through positions that even she had never dreamed of, sweating and grunting in the power of the creature and it's tentacles that never once left her ass and sex. The penis in her mouth would only pull out to hold out of reach for a few minutes, the creature seemingly delighting in Mary's desperate attempts to return it to her throat. Eventually, while she was being held upside down, the tentacles thrusting as fast as they could downwards into her, the summoning ritual began to wear thin. The creature realised it's time with her was nearly over, and permitted itself a release of its own. A hot and thick fluid gushed from the penis and tentacles, filling all of Mary's holes. It overfilled her cunt nearly immediately and spilled out and flowed down her body in rivulets. This spurned a final orgasm from Mary, as her body convulsed in the hold of her lover and she greedily swallowed the seed that flowed down her throat. She felt the tentacles leaving her body, and herself being placed gently down on the ground, before the toll of physical exertion claimed her and she fell deeply asleep.

Hours later she awoke. Whether by her own magics or the creature's she felt totally engerised and content. As the memories played themselves back she smiled, and even began to feel horny all over again. There would be time enough for more of that later, she thought to herself, as she moved to closed the book of rituals. Not only could she summon this creature again, but the there was a whole ecosystem of sexual pets for her to choose from whenever she wished. A thought then pressed itself into her mind - these creature's have to live somewhere, perhaps she could find the realm and pay it a visit sometime...

To be continued.

icespider
icespider
23 Followers