With a Shiny, Pink Bow

Story Info
A gift, for Him.
1.1k words
4.18
32.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So many things to do, so many ways to explore, but this is what I want first. Want to give You first.

I move her ever so gently, putting her between Your legs, and then kneel behind her. I hold her long hair back and guide her mouth to Your balls, resting my head on Your left thigh as I watch her. I hope that I have taught her enough, but it is too late for worries now. I can't help but smile, as I watch. She knows what to do.

I smile a bit wider as I steal a quick peek up at Your face, as I see Your smile. She kisses Your balls so lightly, licking ever so gently, and I can tell by Your expression she is doing well. I plant the softest of kisses on Your inner thigh before resting my cheek on Your skin.

I know she is a bit nervous, and I stroke her neck softly, murmuring encouragement to her. I hold her hair up a bit more, to be able to see better, but also to be able to use it to stroke Your thighs, Your abdomen ... anywhere I can get it's silky length to reach.

Her tongue is truly exquisite, supple and sinewy as it bathes Your balls, as she flicks and licks, making sure to worship every inch. I guide her head down a bit more, so she can nuzzle right under Your balls, that most sweetest and sensitive of spots. I push her mouth more firmly against Your skin, letting her know it's ok to lick a bit harder. I want her to worship Your balls, worship You, the way You deserve.

I'm trying to keep my touch on her head light and gentle, but it's getting a harder. I hold her head between my hands, rocking her mouth back and forth, up and down, resisting the urge to just grind her face into You the way I love to. I can't tell who is moaning more loudly, her or me. I pull her head back long enough to lean my mouth up and kiss Your balls, one hard, quick kiss, before moving my mouth to hers. I kiss her mouth just as hard and as fast as I did Your balls, before guiding her mouth back to You once more.

I try to hold myself back, to let her have You, but I can't resist the sudden impulse I get as I watch her luscious tongue work its way up the shaft of Your cock. I move her head the slightest bit, resting her cheek on Your right thigh, as I lean over her and rest my head high on Your left thigh. I start licking along with her, feeling my cunt clench and throb from the moan our tongues pull out of You. Her tongue is longer than mine is, and it works out so well. I let her lick wherever she wants, using my tongue to bathe Your balls while hers strokes and slurps Your cock. She's so good with her tongue, wrapping around it a bit before licking up and down Your shaft, licking from side to side. I can't help but groan into Your balls as I see the pre-come start to drip down Your shaft. I want to lick it up, savor it on my tongue ... but that is not my treat tonight. It is hers.

I reach blindly for Your hands and guide them gently, oh so gently, to her hair, and then scoot back a bit on the floor. I move back enough so I can rest my head on Your knee, and bite my lip. I want Your cock in my mouth so much it hurts, but this is between You and her now. I don't even realize I'm crying ... or smiling.

She has learned her lessons well, and sucks Your cock into her mouth, one long, soft slurp that takes her head all the way down, until her nose is buried against Your skin. That exquisite tongue of hers slips out again, licking and tickling on Your balls as she holds the full length of Your cock down her throat. She breathing slowly, looking up at You with big, dark eyes, and the smile You give her makes me smile more. You look so happy.

She's as greedy as I am, not waiting long at all before she pulls her mouth back a little and pushes back down. She wants Your come as much as I do, and I can hear her moaning around Your cock as she works for it.

And still that tongue of hers, never once leaving Your balls, never once stopping its sweeping licks and swirls, as she bounces her head hard in Your lap, sucking harder and harder. The sounds of her sucking Your cock are ripping into my head, straight shot right down to my cunt, and I can't help but moan with her.

I know You are getting close, by the way I see Your balls tighten more, the way You start tapping the back of her head. I move my cheek lightly on Your leg, just enough so I can look up at You. I love watching her suck Your cock, love watching her cheeks suck in, her tongue lapping at Your balls, but it's Your face I want to see. I need to watch Your face as You watch her work for Your come. This is between You and her, and all I need is to see the pleasure in Your face.

I can see her head out of the corner of my eye as I watch Your face, and I can't stop the slight pang of envy that stabs me as I see You slamming her head faster now. I love that so much, when You get close, the way Your passion and lust boils so much You need it harder, faster, deeper.

Oh yes, now, now ... You're coming for her, arching Your hips up harder, slamming her mouth down on Your cock as You empty Your balls down her throat. She arches her back and screams around Your cock, coming as she swallows Your come, her juice splashing and squirting back onto my thigh. I bite my lip so hard it starts bleeding, but I never even notice that, either. I can't take my eyes off You, can't stop watching the way You look, as You come in her mouth, as You feed her Your cream. You are so beautiful it breaks my heart, and the look of pleasure on Your face I know will stay with me, always.

I close my eyes, trying to get myself back under control, and don't notice when she pulls her mouth from Your cock and twists around to lean towards me. The feel of her lips on mine, so warm and puffy and wet from sucking You, the way she slips her tongue into my mouth, feeding me some of Your cream, makes me moan deeply....

But it is the touch of Your hand on my head that makes me cry.