With a Sigh of Contented Relief

Story Info
Woman meets friendly Aliens.
3.2k words
4.18
34.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

Author's preamble:

The human character is over 18.

Subject: consensual tentacle sex.

With a sigh of contented relief

Chapter One.

With a sigh of contented relief, I slipped the straps of my backpack off my shoulders and lowered it to the grass. Flexing my shoulders, I stretched the muscles and tendons, easing out the kinks. Reaching behind, I plucked my sweat-sodden shirt away from my back and flapped it, relishing the cooling caress of the fresh air wafting up. I removed my hiking boots and heavy socks and curled my toes into the wiry hill grass, feeling its springy texture massage the soles of my burning feet as I walked the few steps into the stream, turned and sat on the limestone slab which Mother Nature seemed to have left behind for just this purpose.

As the chill stream washed over my feet I cast my eyes about to take in the beauty of the vista spread before me. My back was warmed by the early evening sun making its slow journey towards the rising slopes of the hills scattered with clumps of bushes which competed with the tenacious grass amid the rocky outcrops. To my left the hills curved away, the low range ending in an escarpment overlooking the rich floodplain of a river, dotted about with farms and villages and a small fishing port at the river mouth. The sea, some five miles away in front of me, reflected the pale blue of the cloudless sky. To my right the ridge of hills rose to meet the craggy mountains of which they were just a spur.

Nearer, I noticed the dark ribbon of trees marking the road as it snaked between the woods and patchwork of stone walls and fields reaching down to the sea. My eyes rested upon a dozen rabbits peacefully nibbling the vegetation: now and then there would be a bobbing flash of white as one of them hopped a few feet to another patch. From somewhere in that vast blue canopy above me a couple of skylarks trilled an enchanting duet, the bubbling stream setting up a counterpoint as it tripped and trilled over its rocky bed.

I stretched my weary body and looked more closely at my immediate surroundings. On the other side of the stream was a piece of flat green sward guarded on two sides by a small pile of boulders and thick clump of bushes: they would give partial protection against any errant night breezes. Further over was a small stand of trees. This would be a perfect place to camp, I thought, then decided on the spur of the moment to do just that. I had intended walking on for a couple more hours to a small market town on the river and spending the night at the hostel there before retrieving my car from the pub car park the next morning. But this was such a lovely place I changed my mind. Much nicer to sleep alone and free under the stars than share a dormitory with strangers for my last night. I wouldn't even put my tent up, I decided, just snuggle into my sleeping bag and breathe the sweet, fresh air. Tomorrow I'd finish my route then drive home.

I grabbed my backpack and walking staff and deposited them by the bushes. Opening the pack, I rooted out my camp moccasins and my sling. My father had taught me my love of the countryside and trained me to be self sufficient. Before too long I had a fat coney skewered over my fire, my newly-washed clothes were draped over the bushes to dry and I was sitting in the stream gasping from the cold as I sluiced away the day's accumulated dust and sweat from my body. I dried off and dressed in my spare set of clothes, humming happily to myself as I went about my tasks.

I was at the end of my two week break. The completion of my last contract had coincided with a weather forecast promising a good hot and dry spell so I got my maps and guides out and worked out a long, testing circular itinerary then packed my bag. The initial kinks and aches in unused muscles had been walked off in a couple of days and the rest was just a sheer heaven of solitude, walking across this rich and beautiful realm.

Now, on this final evening, I felt mentally fresh and alert with the normal pressures of life and work washed away. Using one of the boulders as a backrest I sat on my sleeping bag and took out a book from my pack. I had decided to re-read one of my favourite novels and had read a couple of chapters each night of my holiday before retiring. I thought I'd be able to finish the book tonight and indeed I was straining my eyes peering in the gloom of falling dusk as the heroine triumphed in the last chapter.

I put the book away in my pack, slipped into my sleeping bag and lay there watching the sky darken and the stars come into view. I live in a city and the light pollution renders all but the brightest constellations invisible so I was able to thrill anew to the glory of the heavens in the clear air above my hillside camp. As the tendrils of sleep gently eased me towards oblivion I exhaled in a sigh of contented relief.

Chapter two.

In a dream I was floating in a warm glow, suffused by a feeling of security and the repeating thought, "Do not worry," impinging itself on my awakening consciousness. Why should I worry, I wondered? There was a strange tickling sensation in my hair but I felt too relaxed to do anything about it. Then I felt, I can't describe it -- maybe like a gentle pushing and probing in my head -- then suddenly it was like a light being switched on inside my mind.

"Ah, contact!" I heard these words in my head clearly and concisely.

Still strangely calm in spite of the thoughts whirling around in my mind, I said aloud, "Who ...? What? ..." Why wasn't I shrieking in panic at this mental invasion?

"Ann-Marie, please hear our story." Somehow I knew there was a kind of echo to the thought as if there were several personalities in my mind. "We need your help."

There was a mental silence with a feeling of hopeful anticipation as I framed in my mind the questions, "Who are you? What are you? What is happening to me? How can I help?"

"Ann-Marie, we come from a far distant world," and in my mind there was a picture like a video zooming in on a huge red star. As the vision closed in on this strange sun I could see its pulsing, writhing, leprous surface. The sun moved to one side and I was aware of a planet almost caught up in the skirts of that massive red star. "This was our home. Our Sun has become unstable. We had to leave." I was flooded with a sense of great loss and homesickness.

I was shown how these people -- for there was now no doubt in my mind that an alien intelligence, a life form, had contacted me -- made and executed plans for a migration into the unknown depths of space looking for suitable planets.

Their physical bodies were of a silicon-based chemistry and I 'knew' that the boulders against which I had rested as I read my book last night were my mental guests. They had evolved in a symbiotic relationship with a mobile carbon-based partner which, incredibly, performed an essential part of their mutual reproduction cycles. I saw in my mind a group of simian-type creatures accompanied by a sense of great and tender love overlaid with an overwhelming feeling of lonely sadness. Their partners had not survived the cosmic rays in the long journey here. And then I knew that they were asking me -- asking as their moral code would not allow them to use unwilling hosts -- to bear their children.

Somehow the incipient panic in me was calmed as they showed me how I would benefit from any relationship with them. In the short time since they had 'contacted' me they had analysed my body chemistry and could manipulate it to keep me disease-free for a very long and healthy life. At least double my expected life-span, they assured me. The decision was completely mine was their parting thought as I felt again that strange tickling in my mind and then they were gone.

Fighting the panic which was now growing in me, I realised that somehow those rocks had been suppressing this reaction so I took control of myself and sat up. Curiosity got the better of me as I turned my head to look at the boulders in the light of a half moon in the clear sky. From one of them, silvery tendrils were extending towards me but quiescent, not moving. Waiting.

Was I in some crazy, complicated dream? It all seemed so real yet unbelievable but totally non-threatening. I was curious to know more so, with some trepidation, I lay on my back and soon that almost familiar tickling on my scalp and then on my mind became a link with my guests. Gev -- and now I knew that I knew the names of all four of them -- was the largest of the quartet. Its full name was much longer but it was 'Gev' to me, then came Hadig, Chot and -- how does one giggle mentally? -- Joanna.

Joanna was their spokesperson but all their thoughts were echoing what it was saying in my thoughts. "If you agree we can make a small adjustment to your brain so we can all communicate any time without physical contact. May we do that, Ann-Marie?"

Don't ask me why but I felt utterly safe in their 'hands' and was operating purely on instinct when I told them to go ahead. I felt my thoughts become so clear and concise and my four new friends were there, kind of in a corner of my consciousness even as I felt the physical tendrils withdraw from my head. I knew I could 'talk' to any or all of them any time but their presence was unobtrusive and benign, just there.

I sat up, retrieved a sweater from my pack against the chill and faced the jumble of boulders and I knew which rock was who. They told me more of their life back at their home, how they lived with their planet and tended to their symbionts. Then we talked about how I could help them. They asked if I could take them to my home where they could stay in my garden. We discussed how to accomplish this. It seems they can control gravity to a limited extent: they can make themselves weightless so I would easily be able to lift them into my car boot. We arranged that I would bring my car to the road at the bottom of the hill.

As soon as the sun rose over the sea I was repacking my backpack and set off at a swinging pace to the market town and collected my car. Even miles away, I was surprised to learn, my four new friends were still with me in my mind and I knew that distance was now no barrier. I drove back and parked up near a gateway to the field. I climbed the hill and picked up Hadig and Chot. Sure enough they made themselves weightless so it was easy to push them downhill and into my car boot. I returned for Joanna and Gev then drove the fifty miles home. I carried them all into my back garden where they 'settled' in, assuring me that they could extract what little nourishment they needed from the earth and sunlight.

Chapter Three.

I left them while I went shopping to replenish my larder then came back and settled myself into a lounger near them to enjoy the sun as our mental connection allowed us all to learn more about each other and they told me what to expect when they impregnated me. But before that, my silicon friends told me, they would need to examine my body thoroughly from the inside and would do the task when I retired for the night. It would be uncomfortable, even painful at times, but necessary. I agreed to submit to their ministrations and was reassured that they would make it worth my pain.

The day and evening passed away and it was time for bed and my coming ordeal. At their request I carried them all to my bed, positioning them as they required. I had a shower and settled myself naked on top of the covers. I could feel all of them nestling against my body. Strangely they didn't feel at all rocky, but soft and warm to the touch. Today would be a complete examination of my body, inside and out, and make a start on the chemical changes they needed to make to my body receptive to their goal.

I watched in fascination as first Joanna then the rest put out thin tendrils. Joanna's filaments tickled as they crept over my upper body to my throat and neck which were then caressed gently and it felt like a lover's kiss on my ear. Then more tendrils joined them until my face and scalp were covered, leaving my nostrils, mouth and eyes free, and setting up a soothing massaging rhythm. This, I learned, was necessary for them to begin the examination and the process of changing my body chemistry and my body would soon be completely covered.

Things were also happening further down my body. Each breast was now covered in a similar sheath of tendrils and it felt like I was wearing a tendril loincloth. All the tendrils were moving in unison, giving my body pleasurable sensations and soon I found I was totally encased from toes to scalp in this pulsating mass which whispered love through my body, bringing me sexual excitement. I even found my body floating a few inches off the bed as the casing completed its covering of my whole body.

"Ann-Marie, now we must immobilise and then penetrate you." Now the casing around my body went absolutely rigid: I was held totally immobile. In my mind I welcomed them into my body but flinched as I felt filaments probing my nipples like tiny sharp needles at each sensitive tip and I watched in fascination as two thicker tendrils approached. "Just a little pain, here," came the thought as the tendrils sharpened themselves to incredibly fine points and each with a sharp thrust penetrated right through my nipples and deep into my breasts and yes, it hurt like hell at first but that soon subsided into a dull ache as the tendrils pulsed inside my breasts.

Joanna's appendages insinuated themselves into my ears, nose and mouth, quickly filling each orifice and probing ever deeper. I couldn't breathe but strangely nor did I need to as my blood was being oxygenated by Hadig through my breasts. It fed me a hormone which suppressed my gag reflex as the tendrils in my mouth stiffened into a phallus-like tube which sprayed a sweet-tasting liquid into my mouth which seemed to ease its passage as it penetrated down my throat -- way down and just kept going until it finally came to a halt. Then the probe started pulsing and I felt my stomach filling and swelling out until I felt absolutely bloated.

Meanwhile the tendril casing round the rest of my body tightened a little and, starting at my toes and fingers I felt thousands of tiny pricks, like pins and needles, spreading up my arms and legs, over my shoulders and all the way up my torso. For a couple of minutes my body writhed in agony then suddenly all the pain and discomfort faded away, leaving me completely relaxed again. I was aware that my whole skin had been infiltrated by probes which should be tickling and hurting but strangely all I felt was a curious vibration everywhere.

I flinched a little as I felt probes starting to penetrate my vagina and anus but they carefully insinuated themselves deep inside. When they reached the depths of penetration they wanted, the tube in my anus swelled and swelled until it almost felt like I was being torn apart. Just as I felt I could take no more, the swelling within my back passage deflated and the abused flesh was bathed in some kind of anaesthetic.

"Anne-Marie," Joanna's 'voice' seemed remorseful, "we are sorry but the pain is necessary for us fully to understand your capacities. We will do this as quickly as possible but it will hurt. Soon we will be finished." With that I felt the probe in my vagina swelling as had the one in my anus a couple of minutes ago. The rigid framework of tendrils raised my knees and spread my legs as the probe pulsed and grew within me. Again I was taken to the threshold of agony before the pressure was eased and the probe shrank to maybe the dimensions of a well-endowed man. The pain was eased away and again Joanna 'spoke', "Just one more probe and this won't hurt."

A needle penetrated into my abdominal cavity, painlessly as promised. After a few minutes my quartet of strange new friends seemed content with their explorations and most of the tiny needles and probes were withdrawn in another bout of pins and needles.

But they remained in my throat, anus and vagina and now they started to make love to me. All three pulsed, penetrated and withdrew in a seemingly random pattern which was driving me wild. My clitoris and each of my breasts received their own stimulating attentions and my whole body was ready to explode when suddenly all motions stopped with the exception of the tool in my pussy which just pulsed slowly and gently. Oh god, I needed release but it never came. Slowly the volcanoes subsided before the quiescent silicon penis once more started pushing and penetrating. The sensations in my pussy were forever changing, as if a succession vibrator sleeves were being used within me.

The other two probes were once more activated and I felt totally filled as they all pulsed me to screaming pitch. The tube in my mouth was the first: with a hard throb I felt a salty liquid hit my mouth and throat, causing me to swallow as fast as I could but still it leaked around my lips. A similar pulse in my anus delivered a quantity of something deep inside. I was suddenly suffused with a feeling of total love and hit my own trip to the stars as the penis within me erupted and pumped squirt after squirt into my vagina and womb.

But this was no man, spent and exhausted after ejaculation, My lovers kept up their pulsing and probing as wave after exhilarating wave swept through me until finally I could take no more and was laid gently back on my bed as my visitors removed all their tendrils and physical contacts, leaving me feeling totally satiated and as limp as a rag doll. With the liquids oozing out of every orifice, and with a sigh of contented relief, I drifted into a deep sleep surrounded by my friends and lovers.

~o0o~

I appreciate your votes and welcome comments and constructive criticism.

merf68
merf68
316 Followers