With a Smile

Story Info
An anniversary dinner takes a strange turn.
5.8k words
4.46
37.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Anniversary Dinner

*

"I thought you and Annie are on the outs," Robert said from the Volvo's driver's seat. Her husband was looking even more handsome than usual in a new Prada steel gray suit and dark, maroon shirt.

"I thought so too," Bethany said. "You know how she is though. Annie can turn on a dime. She was certainly sweet on the phone. Abigail's been trying to smooth things over, so who knows? Maybe it worked."

"Annie's just jealous of you," Robert's mouth curled into a smile, "now that your agencies doing well- she can't handle it."

"Maybe," Bethany looked out the window and watched the stately homes and dark, green lawns pass by. It had taken ten years for Rexwood Agency to gain a toe hold in the world of high fashion, even with her connections. Things were finally falling into place. Bethany had landed several large contracts and recently opened a second office in Milan. "I still don't see why she's jealous. Sure, I'm doing better than I was, but Percy and her own half of downtown, not to mention his law firm. And she was Miss Florida, for crying out loud."

Robert laughed lightly. "What set her off this time?"

"She thought I was trying to upstage her at the welcome home party Abigail threw for Annie and Percy when they returned from their safari in Africa. I wore that dress I bought in London last time we were there."

"I love that dress." Robert's eyes left the road to rest on Bethany's amble breasts and thin frame. "Or should I say, I love taking that dress off of you."

"Don't be crude." Bethany giggled. "If this is an olive branch from Annie, I'll take it. My social life is drying up."

She was glad Robert was so good natured and agreed to come to Annie's party on short notice. He'd just flown in from Taipei, but hadn't hesitated to shave, throw on some clothes and accompany her.

They'd been married for seven years, having met at a charity event in Geneva just after Bethany started the agency. Robert was a young, investment banker working for Millet, Stella, and Roy, full of promise and student debt. But he hadn't treated her like a dumb model. He had been different. And when he offered to take her boating the next day. She found herself agreeing.

She hadn't regretted a moment since. They'd built a wonderful life together.

"Well, I hope she doesn't get jealous tonight." Robert turned on to the Stockton's street. "You look great."

Bethany had made a point to dress conservatively that night in a gray, round-necked dress, but all her clothes tended to show off her body to some extent. It was hard to avoid. Bethany hadn't modeled professionally in five years, but she had kept herself looking good. Even after 30, she still got offers to return to the front of the camera. Her dark hair, wild blue eyes and perfect body had landed work all over the world, but she'd known enough to left while she was on top.

Bethany didn't need to try to threaten women like Annie Stockton, she just did.

"What kind of party is it?" Robert asked, noticing the lack of cars in the Stockton's curved driveway.

"That's actually kind of strange." Bethany checked her makeup once more in the sun visor's mirror. "It's an anniversary dinner."

"Why would you invite guests to something like that? Wouldn't you want to be romantic?"

He really was a keeper.

"I could have sworn Annie said she and Percy had planned to fly to Iceland for their anniversary. But that was a month ago. I guess they changed their minds. I tried to call Abigail to get to the scoop, but she's not picking up."

**

As they walked through the thick, summer evening toward the Stockton's lakeside mansion, they could hear laughter coming from somewhere behind the house.

"Sounds like it's coming from the pool," Bethany said.

"I didn't bring my suit," Robert smiled and rang the bell.

"Please come in," the maid said when she opened the door. Bethany remembered her name was Zelda. The beautiful, Latina housemaid had always kept a placid demeanor while working when Bethany had seen her before, but tonight she was all smiles. Her face was flushed and her dark eyes open wide as if she were drunk or high.

After Bethany and Robert entered, Zelda looked down the hall and announced, "the Rexwoods have arrived."

A man who Bethany had never seen before appeared. He was a bit older than Robert, with silver hair at his temples and a neatly trimmed, salt and pepper beard. Bethany met his gaze and blushed. She felt and unexpected surge of attraction. What was going on?

The man smiled warmly. "Ah, good, the final guests... No more interruptions."

Bethany felt a strange lightness come over her. She couldn't seem to think straight. The man studied the Rexwoods carefully, taking his time on Bethany.

"Annie described you perfectly," he said.

This struck Bethany as a strange comment, although she liked the fact that this strange man found her attractive, more than she should.

Before she could formulate a response, the man stuck out his hand. "I'm Michael Stockton, Percy's brother."

Bethany shook his hand and felt a sudden heaviness wash over her. She tried to introduce herself, but the words wouldn't come.

Bethany watched Robert's shoulders slump too as he shook hands with Michael. Then she spotted the ring on Michael's finger. The silver band on Micheal's third finger gave off a strange pinkish glow. Again, Bethany tried to say something, but her voice wouldn't come.

"I'm so glad you've come," Michael looked at Bethany again, his eyes again feasting upon her body, openly leering. "Annie mentioned you'd had a falling out. Don't worry though, I think you'll find she's more than ready to make amends."

Robert's eyes scrunched in concentration. "Where is everyone?"

Michael raised an eyebrow as though the question surprised him. "Oh, the party's split up. The hosts are upstairs in the game room, while others are relaxing by the pool."

"Something's... wrong," Robert mumbled.

"No, nothing's wrong at all." Michael grabbed Robert's shoulder. The ring glowed again. "The only thing wrong is you're still a bit talkative. We'll get that fixed and then we're going to have a great night celebrating old Percy's and Annie's anniversary."

Robert's face went placid, then a dumb grin curled the corners of his mouth. "Nothing's wrong," he guffawed.

"That's the spirit." Michael smiled. "We'll eat in an hour or so." He nodded at Zelda, who darted toward the kitchen. Michael watched her shapely ass as she walked away. Then he turned to Bethany.

"My sister-in-law said you'd dress like a whore, so I'm obviously disappointed you arrived looking so... classy, but you're certainly as hot as I'd hoped. I thought Zelda was my prize, but you're... outstanding." He smiled. "You can't hide tits like that, can you? No wonder Annie's jealous."

He grinned at the look on Bethany's face, then he turned to Robert. "You don't care if I talk to your wife like that, do you buddy?"

Bethany's husband shook his head, a goofy grin on his face as he looked at her blankly.

"Not even a little," Michael answered for him. He laughed. "Do you? I could fuck her right there on the stairs and you'd just stand here and watch."

A line of drool fell from the corner of her husband's mouth.

Michael reached out and grabbed Robert's crotch, giving the sizable package a painful squeeze. Robert winced but didn't otherwise react.

"Let's go say hello upstairs. I think Annie will be especially happy to see you, Robert."

Bethany wanted to turn around- to run- anything other than stand there, lifelessly, but she didn't budge.

Michael stepped close and slipped an arm around her waist. He squeezed her hip, feeling the line of her panties under her dress. Bethany sighed, feeling a shiver of excitement, which confused her.

Almost involuntarily, she leaned into Micheal's body and let him lead her up the staircase that circled along one side of the room, Robert following obediently behind.

***

At the top of the stairs, they stopped in front of a large wood door. Michael's hand snaked up Bethany's side and squeezed her breast.

"I'm going to love fucking your tits, Bethany." He said it so matter-of-fact. Bethany felt suddenly open to the idea. She imagined how great it would be to have this strange man's cock pistoning between her tits, even though she'd never enjoyed doing that with Robert or her earlier lovers.

With Michael, she realized, it would be different.

"I'll bet you've fucked these tits a few times," Michael elbowed Robert.

Robert blushed and offered a goofy smile.

"That's what I thought." He patted Robert's back with the hand not currently molesting Bethany. "Think you're going to be tagging in your old buddy, Michael, tonight. Don't worry, your bitch is going to love it."

His fingers found Bethany's nipple and gave it a painful pinch. Bethany wanted to let Michael fuck her tits right there in the hallway. The repulsion she knew she should feel wasn't materializing, nor did the shock and panic of feeling his hands all over her.

Bethany looked at her husband's agreeable, slack expression on as he watched Michael fondle her. This went on for a moment before Michael broke away from her and slapped Robert playfully on the cheek.

"We'll find something fun for you, too." Michael's teeth sparkled white. "The party's going to be a big hit with the both of you."

Michael swung open the door and ushered them into the madness of the room beyond. A bar ran along one wall of the game room. Vintage slot machines and movie posters lined the other walls under track lighting. An giant, orange-felt, snooker table sat in the center of the room. On one end of the table, sitting in a leather, wing-backed chair, was Annie's husband, Percy Stockton. A dark expression covered his handsome features as he sat frozen, watching the scene unfolding in the corner.

Two naked men faced the far wall. Bethany recognized them as Abigail's husband, Larry, and Calvin, Diane's husband, a couple that moved in Annie's circles. But the lights were too low for Bethany to recognize who the woman was on her knees, giving them hand jobs.

"Come say hello to the Rexwoods," Micheal commanded.

The woman instantly dropped the men's cocks and stood up. It was at that moment Bethany realized the woman was Annie. Annie Stockton.. A sheer, see-thru gown clung to her body and smeared lipstick covered her mouth. There was a wild gleam in her eyes.

Annie smiled maniacally when she stood before them. "Robert, Bethany... I'm so glad you came." She seemed so happy she might explode.

Michael reached out and grabbed a handful of Annie's blonde hair. He roughly pulled her into his body. She twisted her body so her ass rubbed against his crotch.

"Annie had some attitude issues. I didn't like her when Percy married her and I've liked her less every day since. I can't say I was surprised to find she'd grown even more unbearable while I was away."

"But I'm fixed now," Annie explained, grinding against Michael.

"Yes, you are. You're still a stupid bitch, but now you're a completely different kind of stupid bitch." He gave Annie's ass a severe slap and she squealed. "Alright, that's enough. Now I want you to apologize to Bethany for whatever you did to her, or whatever drama you had brewing."

Annie jumped forward, her eyes filled with moisture. She drew close to Bethany and started to gently caress her arm, like a repentant lover. "Oh Beth, I'm so sorry. I'm just so jealous of you. You're so beautiful and fashionable. I'm such a petty bitch."

Annie pressed her breasts against Bethany, her eyes large and sincere. Then she looked back a Michael.

"Should I show her how sorry I am?" Annie asked playfully. "Percy's probably getting tired of just watching me suck cocks."

"No, leave Bethany alone. You might get your chance later," Michael said. "But, I agree that my brother needs a little variety."

He pointed at the pool table and Annie obediently climbed on top, resting on her knees in front of where her husband sat. She went on all fours and arched her back, sticking her ass and pussy in the air and shaking it invitingly.

Then Bethany realized Michael was talking to Robert, whispering in his ear. She couldn't hear what Michael was saying, but she could see the bulge growing in her husband's pants.

"Go get her, champ." Michael slapped Robert on the back. Robert trotted toward the snooker table, shedding his pants on the way.

Annie had spun around to greet Robert's approach and popped up on her knees when he came to stand on the table. She opened her mouth to devour Bethany's husband's cock. Her golden hair shimmered as her head bobbed vigorously over the cock. Annie slurped and sucked, looking up when Robert would moan, her eyes wide and blissed out.

Annie pulled off with a pop to make eye-contact with Percy, who still sat on the other end of the table. The mind-fucked husband and wife exchanged some unspoken communication, then Annie looked up at Robert. "Fuck my ass," she purred. "I want my man to see you give it to me real good."

Robert stroked his cock. He was well-endowed, not giant, but too big for Bethany to have ever allowed him to fuck her in the rear. Annie, however, seemed more than eager. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks in anticipation of Robert's assault.

Robert's goofy grin held steady as he lined up his mushroom head.

"Push it in, baby." Annie pushed back against her intruder and Bethany watched as Robert's cock disappeared, inch by inch, into her friend's ass.

"I'm taking them down a few pegs," Michael explained. "Percy and Annie had become insufferable. All money and ego. Not very honest either."

Annie pounded the table as Robert found his rhythm and started to fuck her more vigorously. Annie groaned lowly and her eyes rolled back in her skull. Robert reached forward and held her firmly by the hips, thrusting into her like a machine.

Percy watched, hardly blinking. He looked exhausted.

"They tried to steal my half of our parents' company when I was on retreat in India," Michael explained, enjoying the expression on Bethany's face. "Did you know that?"

Micheal laughed softly.

"We transferred it back this afternoon and now he's getting a couple kicks right in the ego for being a sneaky fuck. He's always been insanely jealous of other men and Annie, so we're doing a little shock therapy on that issue."

Michael took Bethany's hand.

"Shall we leave them to it and join the other guests by the pool?"

Bethany nodded. Suddenly that sounded like a fine idea. She didn't need to watch this.

Before they exited, Michael stopped to speak to the other two men who Bethany saw were both extremely well hung, at least as large as Robert.

"Larry, Calvin- you guys stay hard and ready to jump in when ol' Robbie needs a rest. I want Annie fucked nonstop, do you understand?"

The two nodded and started to stroke their dicks.

"You don't have to worry about the hubby," Michael said, turning to Bethany and kissing her. His tongue sliding down her throat. She found herself responding, surrendering to it. "He's going to have a great night."

Michael whirled Bethany around and out of the room, his hand finding the curve of her ass and giving it a squeeze. Bethany couldn't help herself. Her pussy tingled and she pushed her ass back into his grasp like a slut.

"Mmm," Michael smiled. "Now you're getting in the mood. Let's go see what the girls are up to..."

****

Bethany felt as though she were floating as Michael lead her through the house to the pool. Before they passed the double glass door leading to the deck, he leaned in. "I knew you would be especially beautiful when Annie told me she was jealous of you. I knew I had to get you over here tonight, but you're better than I could have ever hoped."

Bethany felt a surge of pride at Michael compliment. A smile crept over her face and her body felt warm. She curved her back and stuck out her tits. Michael took a moment to grope her, his breath heavy on her neck.

Then he opened the doors and ushered her outside to the scene at the pool.

Bethany's best friend, Abigail, lay on a deck chair, completely nude. She held one of her huge tits in her left hand while her right hand rest on the head of a woman Bethany recognized as Diane Lange, pulling her into her pussy.

Diane still had her cocktail dress wrapped around her waist, but her ass and pussy were on full display and she leaned forward and frantically licked Abigail. Abigail's eyes rolled and she bit her lip and Diane pushed her into an orgasm.

"They've been entertaining each other while they waited for us," Michael walked over to stand next to the writhing women. "They weren't too keen on lesbian sex at first, but, as you can see, they've come around."

Michael ordered Abigail and Diane to stand before him. They jumped at his words. Abigail was a tall, curvy brunette with huge tits- she looked like a film actress from the 1930's. Diane was half Chinese, with almond colored skin and luxurious, black hair. Her dark eyes seemed a bit too big for her face, giving her a certain innocent aspect. She had a lean body of a swimmer, with round, medium sized breasts. Gorgeous in her own right.

Michael studied the women, exploring their bodies, lingering on their nipples and the wetness between their legs. Abigail and Diane smiled and cast inviting looks at Michael, they obviously wanted to fuck him, just like Bethany knew she wanted to.

"We've got a few minutes before we eat and I haven't had a chance to properly enjoy these two. I fucked Annie and Zelda so much this afternoon that I was pretty blown out when they arrived." He pinched one of Diane's dark nipples painfully. She squealed. "These two are ready for just about anything. Not a thought in their heads other than getting fucked."

Michael took Bethany's chin in his hand, looking deep in her eyes.

"I might do the same thing to you," he said. His eyes sparkled. "Eventually."

He unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down. Abigail and Diane's eyes zeroed in on his cock. Michael stroked it a few times to bring it to life.

"Don't worry, Bethany. You'll be just as happy as they are." Michael reached between Abigail's legs and slid a finger into her glistening mound. "Look at them. Not a thought in their heads. They see a cock and all they want is to fuck it, that the cock belongs to me only makes their need more urgent. Isn't that right, bitch?"

"Uh-huh," Abigail quivered.

The last time Bethany had seen Abigail was at an industry party in Prion Tower. Abigail had been the host. Everyone who was anyone was in attendance. Abigail commanded the admiration and respect of the most important people in the city, and now, here she stood, wantonly starring at Michael's cock while upstairs her husband waited to fuck Annie's ass.

But instead of being embarrassed or shocked over her friend's situation, Bethany felt something more akin to jealousy as she watched Abigail fall to her knees and greedily take Michael's cock in her mouth. She explored the contours of the mushroom head while fondling the ball sack, her wedding ring glittering in the pool lights.

Then, taking the base of the shaft in her hand, she guided it toward her painted lips. She shoved it down as deep as it would go, making a choking sound. Then, as she pistoned her head up and down over the still growing cock, her eyes started to tear and run mascara in gray lines down her cheeks.

Michael pushed Diane to her knees and pulled his cock away from Abigail, who groaned with disappointment. Michael grabbed Diane by the sides of her head, taking handfuls of shiny black hair and pulled her roughly into his groin. His cock made Diane's delicate throat bulge when it hit its depth, but the hunger in Diane's eyes was unmistakable. She sucked like a woman possessed.

12