With A Stranger

Story Info
He moved between her legs without a word.
905 words
3.72
21.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They silently sit side-by-side in the clinic. He passed his test perfectly. And now the tech comes out and tells her, your fine, you passed. They smile, knowing what comes next. They walk back to his car. They drive in silence. Even the radio is silent. They don't want to risk an argument over which station to listen to. She looks out the window, aware that he occasionally looks over at her. She feels his eyes on your breasts. her lap.

Online they'd discussed how this would go. Text messaging was the only form conversation they've had. They'd both get tested. Shed' take birth control pills. They wouldn't talk after this. They'd be like two animals going at it. Just raw animal passion. It would last as long as it would last. If they got tired of it, they'd send the other an email a few days before the next scheduled meeting and simply say, I'm moving on. They agreed to use condoms if they had sex with anyone else. And they also agreed to let loose in the bedroom...to interact "honestly." Which is to say, they'd behave the way they felt inside. Maybe it would be soft and gentle. Maybe rough and controlling. Neither of them would try to censor their behavior. They'd just be their sexual selves.

When they got to his apartment, she felt nervous but excited. She'd fantasized about sex with a stranger many times. This might be as close as she'd ever get to that pure form of carnal meeting. They'd only had enough interaction to insure safety.

As soon as they were in the door he latched the bolt and pushed her up against the backside of the door. She felt his attraction to her. He kissed her hard and put his hands on her breasts. Her hands reached up from being glued to the door to engraving his back. She usually needed many minutes of foreplay to get excited. But this was different. Already she was wet with anticipation. His hands slid down her sides and cupped her buttocks, pulling her to him. She moaned. She wanted him now.

He led her to the bedroom. By the bed he began unbutton her blouse. Her body was shaking as he unsnapped her bra. He loomed over her, perhaps eight inches taller. He smelt so good to her. She looked like an angel to him, as if he's never felt a woman before. Her bra fell to the floor. His hands kneaded her compact breasts hungrily. He pushed her to the bed and she tore off his shirt, letting it fall to the floor. He kneeled beside her and unbuckled her belt. She felt like pushing his hands away, but felt powerless to move. He unzipped her jeans and worked the jeans down, sliding them off. She lay in her lacy boy-shorts on the bed, wondering if he he could smell her excitement. He slipped his jeans off and pushed down his boxers, the whole while watching her, drinking in her body. He was already hard. He looked huge.

He moved between her legs without a word. He grinded against her. He couldn't take it anymore. She got a little nervous when he shredded her panties off of her. She moaned for more. She was going crazy with anticipation. He slid inside her with ease. he kissed her neck. She pushed his head away as she nibbled his ear. Her hands never left his back. she scratched him each time she came. He pulled out ferociously as she moaned again aloud. He grunted with pleasure as he flipped her over and made her pose on her hands and knees. He slid in again, making them both groan in pleasure. he felt the sweat on her back. He pulled her hair making her body ache with pain and pleasure. He couldn't take his anymore. His huge cock was pulsing inside her. He was ready to cum. Those were the only words uttered "I'm cumming baby". She creamed With pleasure, and as he let his seed loose in her, she blacked out. She was breathing too hard and too fast to keep up with him.

She'd been laying beside him for maybe fifteen or twenty minutes enjoying his warmth and smell. Instinctively she knew it was time to get up. She stood. Her legs felt weak and shaky. How many times had she cum? She'd lost count. She felt different than she'd ever felt after sex. She had aches and pains and perhaps a few bruises. But it was a good feeling. They dressed silently, a bit awkwardly. She wondered if he would kiss her, but he didn't. They went out to his car and he drove her home, dropping her off at the corner.

* * *

She sat at the computer wondering. Do it again or send that message saying she was moving on? She'd had one date that week. It was ok, but she was not sure where it would go. Superficially he was all those things she said she wanted...a family man, reliable, responsible, professional. But something was missing...that chemistry thing perhaps. She liked him, but couldn't see herself spending the rest of her life with him.

She stared at the message box. Finally she clicked the X and the box disappeared. She felt a tingle between her legs. The prospect of doing it again was indeed exciting.