With a Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks."

"You know, I've always thought you were cute. I never said it at work because I keep work and play strictly separate, but...' Cindy motioned her hand around. "you've kinda' smashed that strategy all to pieces tonight."

Drew smiled, and Amy flushed.

Did Cindy really find Amy attractive?

"I've always thought you were gorgeous." Amy said earnestly.

Cindy smiled.

"We heard you climaxing when we did... I have to say... I'm glad it was you on the other side of that fence. It's really flattering, really..."

Amy was tired of her face being red, but she knew it wasn't going to let up any time soon.

"Well I'm glad you came to Drew's tonight..." Amy said. Her mind was racing, but she knew her next move. She couldn't just leave with her tail between her legs and work each day alongside Cindy with the memory of her running away and being caught drilled into her mind. She had to end it on her terms, no matter the consequences.

Amy stepped toward Cindy and kissed her firmly on the lips.

Drew's jaw dropped.

Cindy froze in surprise.

Amy released, and took an awkward step back, staring at Cindy, waiting to see if her gamble had paid off.

"Do you... Do you want to join us?" Drew asked. "We were about to get in the pool..."

He looked at Cindy, searching for some sign of approval.

Cindy stood frozen, but whimpered, "Yeah, stay."

Amy smiled, and the thrill of her actions finally caught up to her. She couldn't believe what was happening, but she knew what would come next, as they all did. Amy couldn't contain her excitement, and she threw her arms around Drew and kissed him longingly. Drew hesitated for a moment, but returned her kiss.

"I can't believe we're going to do this..." Cindy said, dropping her towel and giggling.

Amy released Drew and dove at Cindy like a madwoman, burying her face into Cindy's breast and holding her body tight against her own. Hungrily Amy captured Cindy's nipple with her lips and began to trace it with her tongue. Cindy let out a gasp of surprise but wasted no time in forcing Amy's pants back to her ankles. This time, Amy's panties drug along with them.

Drew came up behind Amy, cupping her small, firm breasts through her shirt and bra. Amy moaned, and Cindy's groan of pleasure rang out to match. Amy kissed at Cindy's body hungrily, licking her neck and finally finding her way back to her full lips. Amy could feel Drew probing his fingers around her waist, around her hips, around her lower stomach...

Amy whipped around quickly and drug Drew's shorts to the ground, kneeling in front of his dangling sex. Without a second thought she slipped her mouth over his manhood, his full balls resting inches from her chin. She could tell his erection was still building because the veins weren't bulging as she had seen before, but as she bobbed the dick back towards her throat she endeavored to remedy that. Cindy and Drew were moaning their encouragement, but Amy's sole focus was on working Drew's cock with her mouth and hands. She had seen Cindy work the same cock minutes before... She had promised herself that if she ever got the chance, she'd give him the experience of a lifetime...

Amy barely noticed Cindy's hands grasping her shirt and pulling it up, momentarily separating her from Drew's now-soaked cock. Cindy clasped her hands over Amy's bare chest, and knelt beside her as she sucked.

"MMm, fuck! Amy you are wild!"

Cindy Slowly eased her lips against Amy's, with Drew's cock throbbing between. Drew moaned as the two women alternated between kissing each other and sucking him, and he took particular pleasure in seeing them fondling eachother's breasts frantically. Cindy's were larger by far, but Amy's were perky, and Drew loved the spattering of freckles contrasting with Amy's pale skin. Slowly he pressed his cock deep into Cindy's cleavage, and began to slide the length back and fourth. Amy moaned at the site, grasping at her own nipples while she pressed her face into Cindy's. Amy hungrily lapped Cindy's breast, her tongue traveling all the way to Drew's cock where she licked slowly, moistening every inch of Cindy's chest. Up and down Drew's cock slid, all the way to Cindy's open mouth and back down across Amy's begging tongue. Amy positioned herself at the bottom of Cindy's cleavage, as Cindy pressed her breasts together over Drew's member. As Drew slid along the now tightly-closed gap, Amy made a game of lapping at his balls below, letting them descend into her mouth as he pulled lower and slipping out of her lips as his thrusts brought his tip up to Cindy's mouth. As the three moved, the Cindy's chest became saturated with her own saliva, Drew's precum, and Amy's desperate tongue.

Eventually Drew motioned for them to stand, panting, and indicated that they should join him in the pool. All three were hot and panting, and neither of the women put up a word of protest.

"Amy... You're so gorgeous. You're BOTH so gorgeous. But Amy, do you mind if I...?" "Drew stammered.

Amy smiled and walked over to him. They were all three standing in the shallow end of the pool, and the cool water only came up to their thighs.

"And Cindy, why don't you imitate Amy....And watch us for a second?"

Cindy laughed, and sat down on the middle stair, her round ass wavering in the cool water.

Drew put his hand gently on Amy's neck and bent her forward slightly. From his perspective he could see her pale white ass, upturned in submission, and Cindy sitting a few feet away, who had spread her legs and began making quite a show of masturbating in front of the two.

Drew gently pressed his tip into Amy, and reached around her front to cup her breasts while he made tiny motions with his hips, teasing her opening. Amy shuddered at his ministrations, but couldn't bare to wait. Greedily she moved her hips back into his cock, inch by inch engulfing it into her swollen, soaked pussy.

"Oh fuck."

Instantly the two moaned. The connection was electric: his hard, thick cock stretching and sliding against her willing-but-sensitive pussy. Amy couldn't believe how perfect it felt, how perfectly she was being filled. Amy's eyes raised, and she saw Cindy working her clit while she watched. The water was just even with Cindy's opening, and Amy wondered how naughty the cool water and warm air must feel for her. Suddenly the satisfaction of Drew's cock was joined by another longing.

Drew Struggled to maintain his angle as Amy began shuffling forward awkwardly. She was bent forward, but he was holding her up with his arms so he couldn't understand why she needed to move.... Until he realized where she was headed.

Cindy froze yet again as Amy's face pressed gently in between her legs, her lips kissing along Cindy's voluptuous thighs ferociously heading towards her open pussy.

Amy couldn't believe what she was doing. Each new thrust of Drew's cock made her jolt with wonderful sensations, but they only served to increase her appetite for more, more Cindy, more Drew. She hungrily pushed her hips back into Drew's advances, taking him inside until his balls slapped against her clit. Her lips began to tease away Cindy's pink slickness, gently grazing the pearl inside.

Drew pulled on Amy nipples firmly as he fucked her, then let his hands slide to her hips. He couldn't believe what he was doing... Two gorgeous women, both comfortable playing with the other... He concentrated hard on stuffing Amy's yearning pussy as hard and fast as he could, trying hard not to lose control before she was satisfied. He was glad he'd already came today, or it would have been an impossible mission. Amy's petite, round ass bounced against his hips in a fast rhythm.

Cindy was in a sensational overload as Amy's mouth worked her soaked pussy expertly. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, running her hands through Amy's long red hair.

"Ohfuckyes. Lick my clit."

Amy licked harshly, moaning at Cindy's words.

"MMMmm yes. Do you like it when I tell you what to do?"

Amy moaned an affirmation.

"Do you like to be ordered around?"

More moaning.

"Mmmm, yes, Amy, lick my wet pussy! Eat it out like you've wanted since the moment you saw me!"

Catching Cindy's play. Drew began to handle Amy a little rougher, slapping her pale ass with just enough force to elicit a wet cracking sound. Amy moaned her appreciation. Drew was thrilled at this new revelation.

"Do you want it a little rougher? Dirtier?"

Amy answered by eating Cindy with a ferocity that almost inspired orgasms for more than one party.

"Eat that pussy, Amy! Eat your boss' pussy while I fuck your tight little cunt!"

Amy moaned into Cindy's slick mound. Grunting with each lick, Cindy wrapped her hands behind Amy's head and pulled her deeper towards her crotch, forcing her whole face against her body. Cindy began to tremble and spasm, head to toe.

"Oh fuck, Amy, you're going to make me cum... Keep going... Just like... AUGhhhhH!"

Amy had a hard time keeping her mouth against Cindy as Cindy thrashed and twitched in the water, but she knew better than to stop. She could feel Drew' cock swelling inside her and knew that he wouldn't be able to last much longer. After a few more licks, she turned her head away from the Panting Cindy and back towards Drew.

"Fuck me harder, and cum in my pussy. I want your cum!"

Drew was heaving his hips back and forth, stuffing Amy's pussy with a fervency he'd never experienced before. He couldn't stop it, and wouldn't have if he could. His orgasm rocked his whole body, starting from his pelvic region and spreading all through his middle. Amy groaned loudly as wave after wave went through his cock, throbbing deep inside her. Drew could feel the semen pumping out of him... Not as much as before, but much, much more than he'd ever produced the second time having sex.

Cindy was gasping for air. Drew was trembling, his cock gently easing out of Amy's stretched and filled pussy. Amy felt better than she had in years. Drew pulled Amy up into a firm embrace. His breathing took minutes to slow.

"Amy that was... Incredible."

Cindy slipped closer, still shaking a bit.

"You're so sexy! But you didn't orgasm, did you?"

Amy shook her head.

With that, Cindy pressed her body to Amy's, stealing her from Drew. Cindy planted a loving kiss on Amy's lips, and began touching her swollen breasts. Drew stepped behind, and closed his hands over Amy's round, pinked ass. Amy let out a slow, long moan and Cindy and Drew's fingers began exploring her simultaneously.

"Oh yes... Touch me... Claim it." Amy moaned.

Cindy slipped her wet finger over Amy's clit while Drew teased her entrance gently with his fingertips, slowly rubbing the cum that was now dripping out back up inside her. Cindy planted kisses all over Amy's face, while Drew began to nibble gently at the back of her neck. Amy shook slightly, but relaxed her stance and lifted her arms slightly, submitting to the advances.

"Ughhhhh yes... I want to feel violated."

Cindy and Drew grinned broadly at how kinky Amy's reaction was, and began to attack her sensitive areas with vigor. Drew slipped his cum-covered fingers from her pussy to her tight asshole, gently rubbing the slick substance against her delicate, sensitive sphincter. Amy whimpered and arched her back slightly, but pushed her round buttocks out to encourage Drew's intrusion. Cindy, seeing how adventurous Drew was being, gently slipped two fingers inside Amy's yearning pussy with her left hand, while her right hand touched her clit.

"That's right, you little mynx... We're going to punish you for watching us!"

Amy began to vocalize her approval in spurts of moaning as the overwhelming sensations began to take over.

"Ahh... Ahh..Ahh-ah-AH-Ahhhhh!"

Cindy began to twist her fingers side to side inside Amy's warm, cum-filled cunt while she worked her clit simultaneously.

"That's right, come for us, you sexy little peeping tom! You sweet little perv, I want this pussy!"

Drew applied a slight amount of pressure on Amy's quivering back door, and felt a slight give just as she began to shake violently.

"OH FUUCK FU-U-U-U-UCK!"

Amy began to spasm and buck, just as Cindy had done minutes earlier. Her lungs felt like they were filling with potent drugs as every breath brought an almost unbearable shock of tingling and ecstasy. Cindy held her tightly, cradling Amy's moaning head against her soft breasts. Minutes passed and the three of them just stood close by, gasping for air and shuddering with aftershocks from their orgasms. Finally Amy broke the silence.

"Drew," she whispered "what do you think about putting a gate in that fence?"

Drew and Cindy laughed, both of them still clutching Amy and each other in a gesture of caring as well as for support for orgasm-weakened legs.

12