With Age Comes Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clem," she moaned dreamily, her eyes half closed, her mouth opening wider. I pressed my lips onto hers, tasting the sweetness of them, gently tugging at her bottom lip with mine. I felt her tongue touch my lips, and my tongue responded by touching hers, a frisson of excitement coursing between us. I pulled her closer to me, my tongue thrusting into her mouth, exploring her, tasting her, whilst her tongue insistently burrowed its way into my mouth, flicking across my tongue, urging me on. I felt her hands grip me in a surprisingly strong embrace, one gripping my shirt on the shoulder, the other around my waist, pulling me to her.

I had to say that the position was quite painful on my back, so I gently pulled her to her feet, which was much better for us both, our lips still locked. I ran my hand through her silky hair, tickling the back of her neck and feeling her tense with pleasure. I pulled her school tie undone and began to swiftly unbutton her blouse, my fingers shaking, wanting simply to rip it open to save time. Perhaps she felt the same way. As I was tugging the blouse out of her waistband, fumbling with the last three buttons, she reached down, grabbed each side of the blouse and ripped it open, the buttons plinking onto the floor, allowing me to pull it down her shoulders and slip it off her arms.

I pulled back from her lips and looked down at her. She was wearing a white satin bra, simple but attractive, her breasts not too big, not too small, snugly encased in the half cups. I reached behind her and tugged the fastening undone. The bra loosened and fell forward, her breasts still covered. She held her arms out so that I could pull the bra away from them, letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts were pert and firm, her nipples pink and inviting, already erect and hard. I bent forward and licked each in turn. Feeling her moan loudly with pleasure, her fingers digging into my shoulders and twisting my hair. I increased the pressure of my sucking; pulling each nipple towards me and then releasing it back.

Just as the pleasure reached its crescendo, my erection now threatening to burst through my flies, the first real arousal I'd had in years, rationality clicked in. I hugged her close to me, feeling her heart beating furiously, savouring the warmth of her flesh and her sweet smell of arousal.

"Are we mad or what?" I whispered, licking my lips in a futile attempt to moisten my dry mouth.

"Yes, I think we are," she whispered back. She looked up at me, her expression one of deep yearning, of longing… of need. "Please Clem," she said quietly. "Shag me. Fuck me, I want you. Please."

"Are you sure?" I forced myself to say, my voice seeming to come from a long way off. "You're – you're only 18. You're Hannah's best friend. I-I'm old enough to be –"

"Sushhhh"! she chided, gently placing two fingers on my lips. "You're not my Dad, you're Clem. And I fancy you, I've fancied you for ages. And you fancy me, don't you?"

"Y-yes, yes I do," I gasped. "And you're sure…?"

She clung to me, limpet like, one of her legs rising and her knee rubbing against my groin, savouring the hardness within. That was answer enough.

I knew I'd never make it upstairs in time. I was too close to ejaculation for that. It'd been too long since I'd made love properly. I hadn't even wanked for two years.

Making a decision, I scooped Sammy up in my arms, as she squealed with delight, kicking her platform shoes off, leaving just her white pop socks on her feet as I carried her out of the kitchen, through the living room and into the den, which, being at the back of the house, was less likely to be the focus of any callers. The window itself was partially obscured by a Cyprus tree that had shot up, this adding a cool greeny light to the cluttered room.

I kicked the door shut behind us, my back protesting, even though Sammy wasn't exactly heavy, and I lowered her down onto the couch, almost falling on top of her.

She gleefully pulled me down onto her, kissing my rough cheeks, rubbing her hands over my stubble – I hadn't shaved that day – digging her long nails into my back as I sat astride her, kissing her all over her slender body, licking, sucking, nibbling.

My erection was now throbbing so painfully I could bear it no longer. I wrenched Sammy's short black skirt up and ran my hands over her thong. My fingers almost immediately slipped past the damp material into her moist, inviting pussy. I tugged at the thong, Sammy bending her legs to help me. The material ripped and it was off, slung aside, eliciting a giggle from Sammy. She sat up, lunged forward and pulled my belt undone, tugging at the fastening on my jeans. I helped by unbuttoning it, but allowed her to wrench the zipper down. Her eyes widened when she saw the huge bulge in my boxer shorts. My eyes widened too – I didn't believe I was this aroused!

She seemed afraid to reach in through the flap and pull my cock free, so I eased it out myself, allowing the grateful member spring to attention, the purple head throbbing, glistening at the tip with precum.

She bent forward, trying to lick it, but I gently pushed her back onto the couch, knowing that I couldn't maintain this for many more moments. I positioned myself carefully over her inviting hole and then slowly eased down.

She was tight. Very tight, and she yelped as I sought entry.

"Sorry," I whispered, pulling back and then slowing easing forward again. She smiled and brought her legs up, wrapping them tightly around my waist, drawing me down to her.

And then I was in, a sudden thrust, a cry of pain from Sammy and I had plunged into her depths. She lay back gasping, then nodded her head vigorously, to urge me on. In, out, forwards back, harder, faster…. She moved her hips in motion with my thrusts, a little awkwardly at first until she got the rhythm, gripping me tightly, her eyes squeezed tightly shut, her mouth open. I felt her clit rubbing against my cock as it moved, her cunt walls squeezing me tight, contracting. I felt the pressure growing, my knees weakening and then the merciful, grateful torrential release. Spurting hot and wet deep into her, filling her, mingling with her own juices. Her body spasmsed and the contraction grew tighter as she climaxed with me, a long drawn-out scream breaking free from her mouth, a long, incoherent moan from me.

A few more spasms and we lay there, locked together, gasping and sweating. I supported my weight on my elbows and looked down at her, brushing her long hair from her eyes, delicately caressing her cheek. Her lithe body was covered with a fine sheen of perspiration, the patch on her shoulder standing out almost red against the pink of her flushed skin. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, her chest heaving with exertion. I straightened her necklace for her and held my fingers to her lips. She sucked them the held my hand to her left breast, where I began to tease her nipple into her even greater erectness.

"Clem," she gasped, fighting to catch her breath. "That was fucking amazing!"

I swallowed and struggled to control my breathing: "With age comes experience!"

* * * * *

I looked across at the battered old couch, smiling as Ridley yawned and turned over in his sleep. Yes. That was where we'd first fucked, all that time ago. And what a wonderful memory it was, too.

Almost as sweet was the memory of those long moments when we lay there, after that first, mad session, cuddling close to each other, sharing each other's warmth, gently exploring each other's bodies with our fingers and just talking…

* * * * *

"Do you miss her at all?"

Sammy nodded towards a framed family photograph on the bookcase opposite. It was on old one, Maggie and me with the kids when they were a lot younger. The perfect family. Yeah, right.

"No, not at all," I said firmly, then amended, rather more thoughtfully, "No, I do miss Maggie, the Maggie I fell in love with, the Maggie I married. But she died a long time ago, long before Hannah's Mother left."

"I don't remember a lot about her," whispered Sammy, gently stroking my cheek, concern in her eyes at my obvious pain. "I only met her once or twice. She seemed very – very –."

"Remote?" I suggested.

"Yes. Remote. Sort of – disinterested, y'know? I remember Hannah being really upset that her Mum didn't praise her up for some good marks she got for some project, and that was ages ago. Hannah hardly ever talks about her now."

"Well, she was jealous of Hannah," I said. "Hannah is everything she wasn't. Genuinely attractive, friendly, intelligent – full of natural charm and grace. Something she'd never have in a million years."

And then the words came tumbling out of me, almost like a valve had been released deep inside me – almost as if the rampant, furious love-making – okay, the raw sex then – had set it off. I told Sammy how Maggie had become increasingly disinterested in the children as they grew up, although she'd always make a point of praising Daniel over Hannah, because Hannah was my daughter, always had been Daddy's Girl. No way was Daniel ever gong to be Daddy's Boy, and she'd succeeded in that. I told her how Maggie's tastes had become more extravagant, how she belittled my efforts to find work when I was made redundant, through no fault of my own at age 33. How she conveniently overlooked the fact that within a year I'd found a better job, one where I could work more from home and spend more time with the family. How she'd become totally turned off the idea of sex with me, and how she'd refused to go to any kind of marriage guidance or counselling, instead forcing me into declaring we had an 'Open Marriage'.

"That basically meant she was free to fuck anything with a penis and a pulse, but if I so much as looked at another woman, it was shrieks of 'who was that whore you were speaking to? Which tart do you want to shag now then?' I couldn't bring any guests home to entertain for work or even socially, she'd just slag me off in front of them, make me look stupid," I said, grimly. "She was a nightmare. And when she started to get into drugs well…."

My voice trailed off. Sammy looked at me with genuine concern etched on her young face. She kissed me and held me tightly. "I'm so, so sorry Clem," she whispered, "I had no idea."

"No-one did," I snapped with an anger that made Sammy flinch. I swiftly smoothed her hair and pulled her closer to me, noticing that she fitted snugly against my side.

I told Sammy that, to Maggie's credit – just - she never openly did the drugs at home. But I had known she started on the drugs. I noticed money bleeding out of our bank account. I even had to divert funds to a separate, secret account to make sure we got the mortgage paid each month and had housekeeping money. That's when I started on the freelance consultancy work, too, to bring in extra money, just so she couldn't get her grubby mitts on it. But I found evidence of her drug taking in discarded syringes in the bathroom bin, carelessly wrapped in panty liner bags, I saw the redness of her nostrils every time she'd been snorting coke. And the arguments!

"Why didn't you leave her? Or throw her out?" exclaimed Sammy angrily. "I'd have battered the miserable cow to a pulp if it was me."

"Easy to say, harder to do in practice," I said. "She was always very good at making out I hit her, to anyone who'd listen. She used to goad me, just so's I would hit her

and she could get the law involved. She wanted me out of here, and then she could divorce me for cruelty or for desertion, get half of everything. But I stayed for the kids' sakes."

I went on to tell Sammy about that wonderful day when Maggie announced she was leaving for good. She'd hooked up with some rich old fart who lived way up north – Durham it was – and she demanded a divorce. I told her to go fuck herself and her boyfriend. She just snapped that she'd wait two years, then file for divorce herself and still get half of everything because she was entitled to it.

I then told Sammy the worst bit – Daniel went with her. He was older than Hannah, just 17 to her 15 and he took his Mum's side.

" I don't think lover boy was too chuffed when her son moved in too, but it wasn't for long. Daniel did what he always wanted to do and went into the RAF. He's an officer cadet, doing quite well for himself. And yes, I do miss him. We haven't spoken since the funeral, and that was two years ago."

I finished the story with the best bit – the fateful telephone call, just over two years ago, from Durham police. Maggie had been found dead, apparently during a drug-fuelled sex game with her lover, which had gone wrong. The inquest was all over pretty quickly and with absolutely no press coverage, because Chummy was apparently involved in the local media somehow – as a director or owner of a newspaper, I think. That suited me anyway – I didn't want Hannah or Daniel to be the butt of jokes made about their infamous mother.

The good thing was, she was still technically my wife and, after a bit of wrangling, the life insurance paid up. Not a fortune, but enough to pay off most of the mortgage, allow me to give up my job and just stick with the consultancy work, which was much more lucrative. And best of all, I could be a better parent to Hannah – the poor kid deserved some stability after all the shit she'd had to put up with and witness over the past few years.

"You're a good Dad, Clem," sighed Sammy. "I wish my Dad was like you."

"Oh, he loves you, I'm sure," I soothed, "You know what us Dads are like about our daughters – 'Daddy's Little Girl' and all that. Except Hannah thinks I'm just embarrassing now."

"Clem – you're cool!" said Sammy. "I've told Hannah that. And I should know – I'm her best mate!"

With that she slid over me, straddling me, her lithe, young body vibrant and lovely. She swiftly unbuttoned my shirt, helping me to shrug it off, and then she bent lower and pulled my jeans and boxer shorts off. I kicked my own socks off, noticing with some amusement that she was still wearing her white pop socks. It looked endearing and very sexy.

It only took a few licks of her little pink tongue across the tip of my aching cock to restore it to its former glory. She sucked hard on the head, drawing it into her, her tongue still probing the very tip, her teeth gently rubbing up and down the shaft and she moved her head backwards and forwards, encouraging me to match her rhythm with upwards pelvic thrusts. I was pleased to note that, in its fully erect state, only half of my cock fitted inside her mouth.

Having brought me nearly to climax again, Sammy slowly released my throbbing member and lowered herself onto it, her cunt wide and glistening. She was still a tight fit, but not quite as tight as before, and it felt so sweet. She began to buck downwards on me, my urgent upwards thrusts meeting her, my hands on her slender hips, forcing her even further down, my cock penetrating into her hidden depths.

Twice in less than half an hour! Hell, I hadn't had once in two years!

Once again, we both climaxed simultaneously, this time with a warm buzz rather than a hot explosion. I could feel our juices running out from her sated cunt and onto my legs. She slid off me, snuggling up again. Drawing her legs up to prevent my precious cum from draining out of her.

I glanced at the wall clock. "We'd better be getting dressed, Hannah'll be home shortly."

"Okay," she sighed, contentedly. "Just a couple more minutes eh? This is so comfortable."

"Uh – Sammy…." I began, as a sudden thought occurred to me. "We didn't use any precautions, are you –er – well…?"

"Shhh. It's alright Clem," she whispered, kissing my chest and running her tongue over my own hardening nipples. "I'm on the pill, have been since I was 15. Mainly for my periods."

She sighed and hugged me. "Hannah uses the same brand," she added dreamily.

* * * * *

After that, the stage was set for our regular trysts. Trysts. A nice name for a nice activity. Whenever an opportunity presented itself, we'd use it – and each other – to maximum effect. Sammy was soon a regular visitor of a school day to my house, sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon, whenever she had a 'free' and the chance to escape for some pleasure. I had to admire her style of "dropping in for a quick shagging" and then having to go back to school afterwards. "So what?" she grinned wickedly, when I asked her if it was a problem. "I just change my knickers and I'm all set up for the day. I bet not many of the others get a good seeing to before doing their course work."

Oh, I made all the right concerned noises about it possibly affecting her schoolwork, but she assured me her grades and course work weren't suffering and she was still getting good marks. I decided not to start getting too parental about it. After all, I might be old enough to be her father, but she wasn't my daughter.

Talking of my daughter, Hannah was a problem. Well no – she wasn't a problem per se; we just had to be careful to avoid her or not to let her get any inkling of what we were up to. Sammy would still come home with Hannah after school, or call for her before going clubbing with her, so I had to smile and make polite - if slightly flirty – conversation with Sammy and pretend everything was normal. For Sammy's part, she obviously enjoyed the role, and would always be randier and more excited the next time we got together. I also enjoyed myself by taking ridiculous risks when Hannah was at home.

Like the time after school one day in mid December, the house sparkling with Christmas decorations and growing festive spirit. Hannah and Sammy were going off to see some new must-see film at the cinema. After dinner, Hannah nipped upstairs to have a quick shower and change her clothes before going out. Sammy was still wearing her school uniform, mainly because she knew I liked to see her wearing it, but intended to change into clothes she had brought with her.

"I'd better get up to Hannah's room and get changed, Clem," she said as she finished off washing the dishes at the kitchen sink, whilst I brewed a pot of coffee.

"Right," I said, absently, tiptoeing across and pushing the kitchen door closed, almost chuckling when I realise she hadn't turned round and was still at the sink.

I sidled up behind her and slipped my hands round to her breasts, squeezing them, teasing her nipples into erectness.

"Clem!" she giggled. "Stop it! Hannah's upstairs… she might come down and find us…"

I dipped my hands into the soapy washing up water and returned them to her breasts, her blouse now wet and clinging to her body, the outline of her bra and her erect nipples clearly visible to me from her reflection in the window.

"You're getting me wet!" she half protested.

"I like you wet!" I smirked and nuzzled her neck, pulling back her collar and kissing the back of her neck underneath the springy ponytail she was wearing her hair in.

She moaned, her eyes closed, head lolling sideways. I pressed my hardness against her pert bottom, eliciting a further dreamy moan from her. I seized my chance. I swiftly pulled her skirt up, yanked her tights down and wrenched her thong aside, unzipping quickly and thrusting my ramrod cock towards her buttocks. Sammy instinctively positioned herself to allow me access to her from behind and, I was pleased to note, she was as wet as the water in the sink. I slid easily into her, our experience of each other now such that we instinctively knew the positions that suited us best. I pumped into her, her knees set firm against the under-sink cupboard, my hands gripping her hips. It didn't take long before I was pumping my own wetness into her inviting hole, causing her to beat her hands into the washing up water and splashing suds and water across the work surface and over herself.

123456...8