With Another Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that slut had some nice tits on her, but geezus, those are huge, he said. The bra I wore was especially revealing. It was sheer and tight against my chest. My boobs were three-fourths spilling out of it. It was one of Dave's favorite, if not the favorite. Nick then asked Dave if he was ready to come and if so, where did he want to. He looked at me and I smiled. I loved swallowing my husband's thick, gooey come and relished the opportunity to do so in front of his friend and sexy little wife. Then Nick asked Dave who gave the better blowjob and Dave pointed to me. Awwww, I was in heaven. Then shock. Because right after he said that, Nick said then that's who he wanted his blowjob from. He only wanted one of the sluts to suck him off and he picked me because Dave said I was the best.

Nick was definitely running the whole show up to this point. I was still digesting the fact I would be sucking Nick soon by myself when Dave pulled my mouth off his dick and ordered Tina to resume. Tina was still completely dressed and I was beginning to feel just a little self-conscious of being practically topless, even though my husband had his cock out for the last 15 minutes. Then he told Tina to lick his balls and suck on them like a good little slut would. I don't know what I was more surprised at, the tone in my husband's voice telling his friend's hot little wife to kiss his balls or the vigor she did in undertaking the task. Dave then took hold of his cock and pointed it toward my tits and started discharging, shooting his spunk all over my neck and chest, giving me a pearl necklace. I didn't know then but Dave told me later that Tina's tongue worked underneath his balls and came very close, if not in actual contact, to his asshole. No wonder he shot as much as he did. I doubt I would have been able to swallow it all anyway.

The next step I should have expected but was totally blown away by it. I knew I was going to blow Nick next but there was the dilemma of my chest soaked in my husband's come. Nick told Tina to lick it off of me. I tensed up, pushing my chest out, although I didn't do it for effect. I couldn't believe I was soon going to have a woman's mouth and tongue on my body. But actually, I realized I couldn't wait for her to start. Furthermore, I couldn't wait to see her body, at least her in her bra. I wanted to ask her or Nick when she was going to take off her top but knew I should not. She reached out with her hands and held both of my breasts lightly and leaned in to start licking off Dave's come. It took her about five minutes but she did so, and it felt incredible. When she reached my neck and was starting to kiss me there, I felt someone reach for my hand and put it on the outside of his pants. I opened my eyes and saw that I was now rubbing Nick's cock. It felt wide and huge, possibly bigger than my Dave.

I noticed Dave had put his boxers back on and he reached for Tina who stood up in her high heels and wobbled a bit on her knees before being helped by Dave with his arms around her waist. Dave and Tina sat on the couch, Tina fully dressed and my husband with boxers and his shirt still on. Nick, like Dave earlier, now had his pants unzipped and he pulled them down his legs and I helped taking them off the rest of the way. He was rubbing my tits, lightly grazing my nipples almost poking out with his fingertips.

I reached into his boxers and pulled out his big, fat cock. It was probably just a shade shorter than my Dave but much wider. I was wondering how a big cock like that could fit into Tina's pussy. I was so horny, couldn't wait to suck it, but even more so to get fucked. Fucked by either Nick or Dave or both. But then he brought me back to the reality of the situation. Tina and I were their whores, to be talked to and treated as such.

Start sucking my cock, cunt. I looked up at Nick with a surprised look and then over at Tina and Dave. Tina didn't seem fazed by it in the least. Dave at least looked sympathetic, but then when I just stared at him and held Nick's cock, Dave was the next to speak. You heard the man. Suck his cock. Cunt.

And suck his cock I did indeed! I greedily sucked, licked and kissed his cock with my mouth and tongue. I slid my hand up and down his beautiful organ as I, too, mimicked Tina as I licked and kissed Nick's hairless balls.

What a good cocksucking slut, he said over and over. At one point, I don't even remember, my bra was unsnapped in the back and it fell loosely away from my tits. I was pumping his cock slowly and looked over at Dave and Tina. His hands were underneath her shirt which was still on. I was fucking topless and the little slut, Tina, was still clothed. Nick then announced he wanted me to put his cock between my tits. The next time I looked over at Tina and Dave, his one hand was underneath her skirt and I knew he was fingering her real good but not long after, Dave was telling Tina to stand up and take off her thong so he could have easier access to her wet cunt. I was fingering my own pussy earlier but Nick didn't see me. When I resumed he ordered me not to touch myself. I just wanted to swallow his come and then get off myself more than anything, but Nick made it clear he was not going to be touching me there and I couldn't do so myself. It was very frustrating. Hot, but frustrating.

He was also roughly playing with my boobs, too. He told me to put his cock back into his mouth at this time, too. He was watching Tina about to get off from my husband's mastery at fingering her and yet she was still covered up.

Slut, he said, looking at me. You want to see your slut friend show us her tits? With my mouth stuffed with his cock, I moaned yes and nodded my head. Louder, he told me. Do you want to see that hot, little bitch's tits? Oh god, yes, I answered. So Nick then nodded to Dave who told Tina to take her shirt off, and then helped her with her bra. So there we were, both women with our shirt and bras off. Nick was about to come while feeling me up and his cock sliding in and out my mouth. Meanwhile, Dave was still fingering Tina while pinching her nipples with his other hand. When Tina announced she was coming, Nick unleashed his boiling goo inside my aching mouth. Better not miss any, whore, he said. I sucked and licked his cock for at least two minutes after he began. It was softening but he told me not to stop until he said so. I would have sucked it for hours, I was so hot.

I figured my pussy was about to get some action now, either by a finger, mouth or cock. And I couldn't wait. I was wondering who, Nick or Dave, but it didn't matter. I needed cock!!!

Nick made a comment about his wife's tits, which was pretty funny. He said the way they would distinguish us, other than being whores, was to call her big tits and me bigger tits. It was true. Her tits did look pretty big on her small frame, but my tits were huge. I loved my tits and the excitement it builds in my man. I could tell Dave was awfully proud of his woman and that made me all the more warm and fuzzy inside.

Then Dave took the lead a bit. He was pretty hard again, a tent forming in his boxers. He then said he bet bigger tits (me) needed to come and I nodded. But when he announced that neither he nor his friend would be going down on any pussy tonight, I frowned. But then he added, it doesn't stop you two from going down on each other. I tensed again. Would Tina want to go down on me? At that point, I could care less. If that was the only way to get eaten, so be it. I looked over at Tina and she not only looked willing, she actually seemed anxious to do it.

So we both stood up. I kicked off my pumps (they said I could) but Tina kept her high heels on. We were just about the same height now. We faced each other and both topless but with our skirts on. I still had my bikinis on but Tina we all knew had taken off her thong. She had kissed my tits and neck before but my eyes were closed most of the time. I knew this was the moment of truth. We were going to kiss and do much, much more.

Nick was the first to speak. Kiss already, sluts. I know the little one wants to. We stepped toward each other and I glanced over at my husband. He was hard and rubbing his cock through his boxers. That made me so hot and I desperately wanted to make him happy. She reached for me and I did for her, our hands on each other's hips. My hands stayed still but hers were running up and down my sides. She was looking not in my eyes but right at my tits. Fucking kiss already, you two. So we did. And it was so hot and sexy. My insides were screaming...I wanted her so bad. I took off her skirt and she took off mine. Our tits were pressed up against each other and I didn't know what to do next. She pulled me down with all her strength, but it didn't take much convincing. She told me to lie down and whipped off my panties in no time.

Tina was completely devouring my pussy. It was so good, I didn't even want to compare it to Dave. Let's just say both are excellent! Only Dave could ever get me off faster. Her small, delicate tongue was quickly rolling around my clit and her fingers were dancing along my folds. She made me come twice in only a few minutes. I knew it couldn't be her first time doing so. I tried to watch her but my head wasn't propped up and I could hardly see over my boobs pushed up by my hands. I was not even aware of our husbands in the room but I knew there was no way Dave left the room. Then not long after, she got up and looked down at me and I must have uttered "thanks" because she said "you're welcome, babe."

I looked over at Dave and he was smiling. He was also stroking his cock. He had it out again and it was very hard. Then Nick called Tina over, calling her "little big tits". She went to stand in front of him and then seemingly by his direction, straddled his lap and put her legs over his and lowered herself onto him. They were fucking and he seemed to be talking to her. I started to get up because I wanted to go to Dave and do the same, but Dave told me no and to stay there on the floor. Nick even added I should keep my legs spread and I couldn't touch my pussy. I felt like such a slut but then again, that night I was.

Tina and Nick didn't fuck for long but when she got up, she walked right over to me again and told me it was my turn. My turn for what? When I saw her stand over me and then start to crouch, I saw her pussy and knew what was expected of me. I would have thought I would have been reluctant, but the closer she got to me, the more I craved pussy. I couldn't believe it! I was going to eat out another woman!

I tried to do to her exactly what she did to me. Having it right above me, though, was different. Tina kinda of guided me and where my tongue was supposed to go. The taste was intoxicating! She was controlling all the movements and then she sort of sat down on me, and my tongue was shoved right up into her. Then I felt fingers sliding in and out of my pussy and then hair fall over onto my stomach and thighs. I knew we were going to be in a tight 69. Dave was really talking a lot now, too. He was saying he couldn't believe how hot it was, how sexy the two of us were and that he was so hard and wanted to fuck so bad. Then fuck me, I thought. I was being a good slut and he could have done anything he wanted.

I was surprised then when I heard Nick say to Dave, well fuck her, if you want. But it wasn't me he was suggesting he fuck. He said, fuck the one on top. And maybe the one on bottom with the really big tits will slide her tongue over your cock as you fuck the slut on top. Of course, I was taken aback somewhat. Dave and I had talked about this possibility, fucking the other, but I was jealous because she was about to get fucked by my Dave and Nick did not appear close to fucking me. Between dating, engagement and marriage, Dave nor I had ever been with anyone else in the last five years. And now Dave was behind Tina getting ready to enter her. I knew this because his cock was right by my forehead. I took my hands off Tina's back and hips and reached for his cock. I slid my hands up and down it and moaned. Fuck her, babe! Fuck her good and hard, I told him.

When he entered her, my tongue did slide over it and I knew he probably wouldn't last long. The combination of my tongue on her clit and Dave's cock inside her did make her come, and it was absolutely sexy, drenching my face and neck. Dave was probably only inside her for two minutes and just like when Nick was fucking Tina, it was soon over. I knew Dave did not come inside her so I was a little confused, what was going on?

Nick told me now I was going to have to do a little work. He got down on his back and told me to lick his cock again. I was kneeling next to him and had my ass pointed at Dave. Hopefully Dave would slip in behind me, but as soon as Nick's cock was coated, he told me to get on top of him. I looked back at Dave and he just nodded. After getting it all the way in there, Nick and I settled into a comfortable fucking motion. His hands were all over my tits and I loved the feeling his cock and hands were doing to my body. When I next looked at Dave, Tina was on her knees in front of him and sucking his cock again, this time tasting her own pussy juice covering it. Nick kept up the names, calling Tina and I sluts and whores; it was so hot. Then he said, okay man, this bitch is ready. She's gonna love it, I can tell.

Before I knew what was happening, Nick had his hands on my asscheeks and was pulling them apart roughly. No, I wanted to say, but then Dave was lining up behind me and I couldn't even say the word. I wanted to say no, but truth was, I wanted to be fucked in the ass so bad! Dave and I do it every once in awhile. And of course, there was the one time I was double-penetrated by my friends, Andy and Brett, six years ago. Tina had a tube of lubricant, squirted some on her hand and put a dollop on Dave's cock. Then she took some more and I couldn't believe her fingers were in my crack, and then running her fingers around my asshole, sliding one then two fingers into me. I couldn't take it anymore! Fuck me, I shouted. Fucking fuck my ass!!!

My tits were crushed against Nick's chest as Dave moved in my ass slowly. Then Nick and I started kissing. The combination of two huge cocks in me had me feeling incredible. Hot, wet and very slutty. I could hear Dave and Tina kissing, like Nick and I were. I could also feel Tina's hands on my ass, squeezing and lightly slapping it, too. I came a few times in quick succession and then felt a long stream of pleasure ripping through me as first Nick and then Dave pumped my pussy and ass full of come.

The last thing I remember Nick saying before we went to our own bedroom was "God Dave, your wife really is a fucking whore" and Dave saying "And thank God she is, too."

12