With Beam and Fang Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You warm me up...but...yeah, I don't think it works that way. But, you know what?" He asked, leaning forward, looming over his back, his hands on either side of her neck - he was tall enough that he could loom over her like this.

"What?" She whispered, feeling his cock pressing - tip first - along the crack of her ass, smearing pre against her until, at last, it slipped free, grinding against her dripping cunt, catching against her clit - tip against her hardness. "Nngh!"

"I don't fucking care." He reached down...not with his hands. His hands were too busy digging, claw first, into the bed, shredding it with his strength and his raw dangerousness. Celia was stunned at how sensual he made the act of ripping and tearing.

No.

He reached down with his tail. She knew, because there was no way he could have guided himself into her so smoothly, so effortlessly. Hell, the last time, he had fumbled three thrusts - and they had been having sex for three years.

She hissed, softly, though, at the sheer size of his cock. It stretched her, and she felt her body tremble with the sensation of him hilting himself in her in a single, smooth motion, making her lips stretch around his cock. She opened her mouth and purred louder as he bit her neck, licked the burning bit of pain that his teeth left.

"I love you..." He whispered.

"I love your dick..." She gasped. "I can take or le-leave the rest."

That got a laugh out of him, and she felt him slide back, and then slam into her - it was a harder motion than he usually used, and one that made her gasp.

"Ah! I'm...a cat woman, not a machine..." She hissed. "You have scales now, asshole..."

He chuckled. "So, maybe you want my brain too?"

She hung her head forward, her forehead pressing against the bed as she made a soft, whimpering noise. "M-Maybe..." She whispered. "I mean...you know, if you're not using it..."

Spencer laughed, and then started to move more gently. His cock slipped back till only his tip was within her, and then slowly pushed back in - she could hear the slick noise it made and the soft thump of scales meeting fur. Celia closed her eyes and tried to stifle a groan loud enough to break glass. Spencer thrust again, just as deliciously slowly, and she rocked her hips back against him, whispering. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..."

Spencer started to move faster, then, his hips working more roughly, and now, Celia didn't really care. She had been prepped with his gentleness, and now her body responded to the movements he made with a wild yowl, something more animal than human - something that cut through the heat of sex and sent a cold, cold, cold chill down her spine...though that fear faded when Spencer reached around with one hand and fondled one of her breasts, finding her nipple and pinching.

"Ah! Claw! Claw!" She gasped, and he shifted his grip, and the pleasure returned, the wild, feral, untamed pleasure.

Still, the fear lurked in Celia's mind...

She squirmed. "S-Stop!"

"What?" Spencer paused, then pulled back. He slipped from her, leaving her feel empty, unfulfilled. She turned around, laying on her back. "Missionary? You hate-"

"I know what I said, and I know what I hate, but I want to watch you... "She whispered, her paws pressing against his chest, her eyes meeting his. "A-and...fuck, I...I don't want to do it like an animal..." She spread her thighs, her tail twitching up to gently tickle his tail. He smiled at her.

"We're not animals, babe..." He leaned forward, his snout pressing against her neck as his cock pressed to her sex once more, and he smoothly slid into her. Her legs closed around his hips a moment later as she started to moan again. The bed squeaked again and again as he thrust into her faster and faster, his scaled balls slapping her ass with every motion.

"Oh god! Oh god!" She gasped.

"Yeah?" Spencer managed between his own heavy, eager breathing.

"Not...you!" She arched her back.

"Hah!" Spencer leaned forward. His tongue wrapped around her nipple, tugging on it with the dexterous skill of fingers - but slick and warm and wet.

"Condom!" Celia howled, her back arching as her sex clenched on his cock, tight and desperate and oh so eager. Spencer trembled, his head rolling back as a full throated, animalistic roar burst from his muzzle, his tail lashing from side to side as his balls clenched and spurt after spurt after spurt of his thick, thick cum filled Celia to the brim. Some spilled around her sex as his cock twitched inside of her sex, the two of them connected so closely that neither moved for a moment.

"...I want to say something like, uh, that was a weird thing to say during a climax..." Spencer whispered, his whole body trembling as he slipped from Celia's sex, his cum dripping from her, making a puddle on the bed, soaking into the sheets. "But...that'd make me a massive asshole."

"Fuuuuuuuuck..." Celia rolled her head back, her eyes closed - and tried to repress the laughter that wanted to bubble out of her mouth, the hysterical torrent just waiting to stream out if she let it I've become a cat girl, and my boyfriend is a freaking walking, talking komodo dragon, and what am I worried about? Getting knocked up! Get your priorities straight, girl!

"Okay," She said, pushing at his chest. "Come on, scalebutt, I have some Plan B-"

"Whoa!" He slid back, but then grabbed her arms, stopping her. "Normally, I'm against

dictating what a woman can do with her body, but...Cee...you're a walking lioness."

"I-" She stopped. "Wait, a lioness? Really? How can you tell?"

"Uh, fur coloration, pattern, and tail?" Spencer shook his head. "Still, as I said, you're a walking lioness human hybrid."

"And?"

"And who knows what the hell that does to your internal hormones! Hell, for all we know, Plan B might make your head explode!"

Celia crossed her furred arms over her furred breasts and lifted a single eyebrow - and thanked God that, even with everything else that had changed, she could still manage that.

"Okay, not likely, but...we should call someone," Spencer said. "The hospital. The CDC. Someone! I mean, our landlord might be infected!"

Celia's eyes widened. "Oh shit..." She whispered.

"What?" Spencer asked...but her ear twitched as she heard the faint sound of a door closing downstairs, a strange female voice speaking.

"Have a good day, Dave!"

Celia thought back to the sounds she had heard as she had been ridden by Spencer, and realized she had heard similar, far less satisfying and intense sex, in the building, from the landlord's room. And the detective, from earlier...

"We...might be in serious trouble, Spence..." Celia whispered.

12