With Beam and Fang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, she leaned into his arms, which closed around her shoulders, squeezing her.

"G-God, Brandon, you're ripped like this," she whispered, trying to lighten the mood. He laughed - almost hysterically.

Julia felt something warm and hard pressing against her belly. She shifted back and looked down, then gasped as she saw that...her proximity, the excitement and the fear, or maybe the changes to his body, had all pushed him to arousal. Brandon's nares - the edges of his snout - turned a dull red as he looked aside, even as Julia tried to tear her eyes from his cock. It was so utterly alien - and here, she had thought seeing an uncircumcised member had been a shock.

"I-I should..." She whispered. He looked back at her.

"Yesssss, you sssssshould..." He hissed, his tongue flicking out, teasing her lips - though, that was more of a proximity issue than...intentional. Her lips felt a tingle and her knees suddenly grew weak. A snake...it had to be a snake... she thought, half distractedly.

"Should...w-what?" She whispered.

He was breathing, his nose slits opening, then closing with the movement - making soft hiss shh noises.

"I..." He whispered.

"There's a camera," she murmured, her rational mind screaming at her through a haze of lust - lust brought on by the exotic beauty of the man she pressed against, a lust flared to absurd proportions by the insanity of the situation, by the knowledge that a virus that could break the laws of biology and physics so cavalierly might as well be able to do anything.

"I don't care, Julia." His hand, strong and scaled, grabbed her chin, jerked her head up, and he leaned in for a kiss. Julia felt his fangs pressing to her lips and her toes quivered with the exquisite danger of being so close to venom, the venom of a man-snake. He drew his mouth back, panting, and his slender fingers started to work her buttons.

"W-We're not really doing this, are we?" Julia whispered, giggling softly. "Oh god, I...I'm honestly not this easy! I barely know you..."

"Ssssssame," he hissed, pushing her blouse open, her breasts contained in a lacy white bra, pale against her dark, dark skin. She looked down and then aside as she saw just how hard her nipples were. It was one thing to feel them, tiny buds of eager tension, but it was another to see them, jutting out. Like...well, like...

Shameless. That was the only word she could think of.

Then her bra dropped, his green fingers making as quick work of it as she had expected. And before she could really process the feel of the air conditioned breeze blowing against her sweating breasts, she felt his tail pressing against her back - a firm, powerful coil of scaled flesh that was...so bizarre. She shuddered, then, as his tongue slipped along her nipple, the forked tip of his tongue teasing her so deliciously. She closed her eyes, whimpering softly. "I...y-you don't have..."

Brandon licked again, silently.

"Ahh..." She shook her head, remembering her duty to her partner, even if she was forgetting her duty as a doctor - in the back of her mind, twin thoughts circled one another, like the airplane in that old version of the Universal Picture's logo: I am so fired being chased by the world is ending, so who cares anyway?

Her hand closed around his cock. It was slick and a little softer than she expected, but as she squeezed, he grew harder.

"F-Fuck..." She whispered. "How...what...position d-do we use anyway?"

His hand dropped down to her belt. She felt it slithering from around her waist, and her pants dropped to her ankles. She bit her lip, feeling that cool, scaled finger, sliding along her dark belly to her panties, slipping under to rub her pubic hair. She closed her eyes, leaning against Brandon, and just focused on her hand sliding up and down his shaft, her knuckles and lower fingers bumping against the slit that his member emerged from.

His finger slid into her sex. The scaling on him was so smooth that it felt only a little different from others who had touched her there. The sensation sent an electric thrill up her spine and Julia moaned, then leaned her head forward against his shoulder. She kissed his scales, and whispered. "B-Brandon?"

"Yessssssss..." His voice was a low hiss in her ear.

She gasped, then whispered. "Y-You...can do more than just use your finger..." She looked up into his eyes.

Did I just say that?

His tail coiled around her, sliding around and around and around her thigh and between her legs and along her back. His free hand grabbed the ankle of hers that wasn't wrapped in his tail, and she felt her body being lifted by his coiling trunk. "A-Ah!" She gasped, her arms reaching, trying to find any place to support herself, but he was strong, his arms holding her up with ease as his cock slapped against her sex - her panties were barely off her, giving him a single entrance.

"F-Fuck..." She whispered, her eyes closing.

The snake that surrounded her more completely than any lover she had had before obliged. His hips - though, hip was the wrong word - bucked and buried his member into her sex, which stretched. She hissed, but then the pain washed away, the slick cock that slipped into her sex actually soothing the pain away with just one, or two thrusts. The last few boys of this size she had been with - and, yes, they had been years ago - had hurt for a bit longer...well, save for the one who had actually taken the time to-

Fangs grazed her neck as Brandon kissed it, and then thrust into her again. This time, the jolt of pleasure was more complete, and Julia crooned, her eyes closing. "A-Ah...yes, that's good..." She whispered, eagerly, as the wet sound of hip meeting scales filled the isolation lab. She started to forget the circling thoughts, the worries, the camera. Her breasts bounced in slow, steady circles with the motion of her body and his body and the glorious feeling of his cock grinding against her center of pleasure...and with the feel of his tail grinding against her clit.

She stopped trying to speak. She stopped trying to stay quiet. Instead, she just let the noise of her moans, her gasps, and her body fill the room.

A long tongue licked her neck and Brandon started to thrust faster and faster. He hissed loudly, his cock slamming deep into her, and then tugging out. She felt empty - and then she shuddered in pleasure as his tail pressed and ground against her clit. Her sex twitched and her back arched as she cried out, a loud, wordless wail of pure, pure pleasure, even as she felt warm cum splash the underside of her breasts, spreading across her belly, splattering the underside of her chin.

"Ah...ah..." She gasped.

"Wow..." Brandon whispered.

"So, you two done in there?"

Brandon and Julia snapped their heads up and Julia flushed bright red as she looked at the scientist who stood in the observation chamber of the isolation lab. His arms were crossed over his chest and he looked like he was trying to decide if he was furious, disgusted, or amused.

Julia's blush darkened and her tail wriggled behind her as she slipped off Brandon's amazing, alien cock.

...tail?

12