With Friends Like These...?

Story Info
Revenge is a dish served to two hot wives.
4k words
4.09
86.4k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,529 Followers

Why did I tip the guy who cleaned my car one hundred dollars? Let's go back a year. I was getting into my car after work when two guys in ski masks gave me a beating. When they were done, well let's put it this way, my hospital chart looked like a who's who of injuries.

In short order I lost my job and my girl while I recovered. The police questioned me about what happened. They took some prints off my car but could not match them with anyone in their system. The thing that really disturbed me was that my supervisor: Joan, who I had thought of as a friend, never called me in all the months I was out. She didn't even invite me to her wedding to that knucklehead boyfriend of hers.

The one saving grace of this period of my life was Susan. She was the sergeant who was investigating my case. Blond and a bit muscular I thought at first that she was a lesbian, until the night she came over and I wound up in bed watching her big tight ass pound down on my cock while she held onto the headboard. She slammed down onto me so hard the bed broke. After asking if I was okay she kept going until we both came.

A few months later when the case was declared closed, or at least inactive, she unofficially moved in with me. After getting back my wallet I came home and told her all my questions had been answered. She sat down at the table, her professional instincts taking over as she asked me to tell her everything in detail.

She knew I had not been able to drive for months and my car looked like shit, literally, my neighbor who had driven it home from the crime scene could not get it into the garage. Parked under the trees in my driveway birds had decorated it for months on end.

When I picked it up from the detailing center the man who had been cleaned it limped over to me and said, "Mister I found this on the side of the seat. Here!" It did not look like my wallet, but who knows? My memory had not been the same since the beating. When I opened it though everything came together. Laughing I gave the man all the money in it, a hundred dollars. Had there been a thousand I would have gladly given it to him and not even blinked.

I told Susan whose wallet it was. She got on the phone and made some calls to a few friends in the department who she could trust to keep their mouths shut. Then we started to plan what to do next. She told me the name of a good private detective who went and got a statement from the man who handed me the wallet telling me she had to stay out of this, for now.

A week later I called Joan and told her that I had something that I found in my car that belonged to her brother-in- law and that she, and his wife should come over as soon as possible to pick it up, or I would send it over to the police and they could talk to him about it. I chuckled as I hung up the phone.

Joan and Traci, did not get along well at all. Years ago Traci had had an affair with Joan's husband to be, before later "settling" on his brother. That affair had led to Joan breaking up with her fiancé for a while, and of course she leaned on me for support the whole time.

They were also physical opposites. Joan was in her mid-forties, tall, slightly on the heavy side with a nice smile and an even nicer set of tits. She reminded everyone of the typical hot housewife. Traci on the other hand was in her late twenties. She was short and looked like she could still pass for a teenager. What made her the ultimate fuck fantasy though were her tits. She had a set of 36Cs that on her small five foot one inch frame looked like a pair of forties and then some.

They arrived together and I showed them into my living room, having them sit across from me on the same couch, Susan was in the other room taping everything, and with good reason.

Joan knew something was coming but tried to act like nothing was wrong. Traci was worried also, but liked to see Joan squirm even more. I almost lost it when Joan asked how was I doing.

"How nice of you to ask that almost a year after the incident. I guess my invite for your wedding got lost in the mail? Huh?" she looked down at the floor.

"Since you asked, the cops found some prints on my car and the tire iron the creeps used on me but they could not match the prints. A shame huh? Until this was found in my car. Must have fallen out when they were knocking out my teeth or slamming the car door on my hand!" I smiled at them with my reconstructed mouth.

I handed them each an envelope. In it were copies of the contents of the wallet. Most noticeable was Traci's husband's driver's license and most damming was a note with the location of the parking lot I parked my car at including the time I would be there and my license plate. I let them digest it all before going on.

"And look here is a police report saying that they had lost the wallet the day after in a mall fifty miles from where I had been beaten. Bet that is enough to get a copy of his prints? And I am sure he would take, oh, about five seconds to roll over on the other dummy." I let them digest it for a moment before going on.

"Now the way I look at it they will both wind up going to jail as they sell each other out, and who knows they might throw you two into the mix. You know they might not see the kids until they are ready to retire themselves?"

Tears started to well up in Joan's eyes. "I'm sorry. I should not have done what I did. Using you to get him jealous. I didn't think he would do what he did. Not in a million years."

Wasn't that a kick in the head? I was trying to help her especially during that time when her old man stepped out on her and I got a beating for my troubles, and in the end she got him. Even Jim won in that he got a piece of Traci's ass and still wound up with Joan in the end. "You knew? Well I guess you will go to jail with him huh? I'm sure Traci will sell you out to protect her husband. Right Traci?"

"You bitch! It's all about you! You had to get your husband jealous and involve my husband? Great!"

"This is all your fault! Had you not fucked around with Jim none of this would have come about." Joan fired back.

I let it go on a bit until it looked like they were going to come to blows and then I broke it up. "Look I am not selfish. Maybe there is a way out of this with nobody going to jail." Both ladies looked up with some hope in their eyes. Yes I did ask them for money. That was to cover what I lost from no income with a bit for my troubles. But I wanted something more to make up for my pain and suffering.

"Now I am not stupid. Joan you were never really my friend and I see that now, I was just there to stroke your ego and to be used by you. Well first off if either of you two get the idea of sending your old men down here to harm me think again. A friend of a friend who neither of you know has the original wallet and a sworn statement from the man who found it. If I go to the hospital with so much as a hangnail, or if this person does not hear from me on a regular basis it all goes straight to the D.A., the newspapers and the cops. Understood?" They nodded their heads in agreement.

"I am really here to help you all out. This fighting between you two has got to stop. What was done is done and in the past. I want you two to kiss and make up, now!" They seemed a little surprised but they said they were sorry to each other. I waited a moment then said to them again to kiss and make up. It finally filtered through their collective heads on what I really wanted and they were shocked.

Joan said she would not but Traci was sort of weighing it. I told them that I admired their integrity but hoped that they could manage when their husbands were put away. They asked was there anything else they could do? Cook for me? Clean for me? More money? I told them their friendship with each other meant the most to me.

They knew they were licked. Traci moved closer to Joan who was very tense. She leaned forward and kissed Joan on the lips. Joan stiffly kept her eyes open the whole time. "I can't do this!" she said.

Traci replied "Relax! It's better than our husbands going to jail!" I told them to keep making up. Traci kissed Joan again as my cock grew hard watching little-miss-goody-goody get kissed by another woman. Joan turned to me and asked me why I was doing this, that I used to be such a nice guy. I told her that I guess I had the "nice" beaten out of me.

To help her relax I poured Joan a stiff drink. She gulped it down and thanked me. She knew that was the only mercy she would get from me that night.

After the third or fourth kiss she actually seemed to get into it a bit letting the kisses last longer. I told Traci to squeeze Joan's tits through that nice tight green cable knit sweater she was wearing. Traci's small hands reached forward and groped Joan's boobs. Joan moved a bit away but Traci began to feel her up. I told Joan to do the same. Hesitantly she reached forward and grabbed Traci's tits through the slightly grungy rock concert shirt that she had on. For two women who never had had lesbian sex they seemed to know what to do.

I then told them to take off each other's tops, slowly. Joan stopped to mouth a protest but knew it would do her no good. Traci removed Joan's sweater revealing her lacy white cotton bra. Joan took off Traci's shirt to revealing she had no bra on at all. I could not believe how big and firm her tits were. I told them that if Traci did not have a bra on Joan must take hers off also. Traci reached around Joan's back, making it a point to rub her tits against Joan as she undid the bra. Joan's tits were soft, just the way I imagined them to be (Hey! I was not that good of a friend).

They started to kiss again. I told them to make sure their tits rubbed together as they made out. The women seemed to get aroused and I could see their nipples get hard as they made out even harder. To my delight Joan accepted Traci's tongue in her mouth. Traci got so horny she started to rub her pussy through her jeans with one hand as she groped Joan with the other.

Traci kissed her way down Joan's neck, pausing for a moment, then she lifted one of Joan's tits to her mouth and began to suck on it. Traci sucked Joan's nipples long and hard until Joan began to moan. "I can't help myself. I shouldn't be into this. No way!" she protested, then she moaned again as Traci worked her other nipple. Traci lifted Joan's own breast to Joan's face. Joan hesitated for only a moment then she began to suck on her own nipple. Joan finally reached up her dress and fingered herself through her panties.

"I am glad to see you two are making up. Now I want to see Traci bury the hatchet, or rather her tongue in Joan's pussy. That's it Traci, get down on the floor and pull off her panties. Joan hike your skirt up a bit, that's good! Traci spread Joan's legs a bit more."

Traci kissed Joan's pussy lips then stuck her tongue into her sister-in-law's cunt. Joan moaned, Traci liked that she had a sort of power over Joan and began licking and kissing her cunt faster and deeper

"I bet your husband doesn't bring you off like that Joan? Huh?" I asked her but she could not answer as she was squinting and letting out a long slow moan as Traci serviced her pussy and fingered her cunt.

"Always come prepared I always say or is it be prepared to cum? I can never get them straight." I said getting out an old doctor's bag I had bought at a flea market. Traci turned around as I opened it. I pulled out a big vibrator and some lube. Joan started to protest; at one time she said she would never use one of those things because she knew women who had become addicted to them. Giggling Traci lubed it up. Joan tried to tell her to stop but it was too late as Traci turned it on and slipped it inside of her. Joan's eyes shut and she said "Oh shit!" as the vibrator stimulated her pussy.

I told them to not blame themselves, they could blame me.

Before me was little Miss Housewife cumming so much that if I had seen it in a porn movie I would have shut it off saying that the girl was faking it. Traci was really getting off on controlling Joan. Finally my cock could not take it anymore. I had Joan get up and take off her skirt. She probably thought I was going to fuck her but I had something else in store for her.

I had Joan sit on top of the couch arm, and then I had Traci start to lick her pussy again bending over standing up. I went behind Traci and undid her jeans pulling them down to her ankles. She had no panties on. I slapped her tight little butt once or twice and like the true slut she was she giggled instead of being offended. I pulled out my cock. Joan's eyes were wide. In the all the years of being her friend (remember if you are a man and are friends with a doable woman "friend " can translate into "castrated bitch") she never probably imagined that I had a cock.

I held Traci's hips and shoved it in, she was tight and wet, Ah! the pleasures of fucking a little woman. She moaned and groaned in her slightly squeaky voice saying "Oh! Yeah!" with each thrust, then she took that energy and lapped Joan's pussy even quicker. Soon I dumped a huge hot load of cum in her shaved cunt. Now there is an art to being a slut and Traci knows it by heart. First she milked my deflating cock with her pussy and then spun around and sucked my cock dry.

I motioned for Joan to join Traci on the floor. Joan kept looking at my cock. She said that we were friends and I told her that I guess she is a very good friend as she is going to help Traci suck my dick. Traci held my cock up to Joan's face and began to rub it. Joan halted for a second. A million things must have run through her mind, but what was she going to do? Refuse and send her husband to jail? Slowly she moved her face forward and took my cock in her mouth and began to suck it. She had good technique applying just the right amount of spit and suction. Then Traci took her turn and what she lacked in subtleness she made up for by being a pig.

"Ahh! The classics never go out of style!" I told them as they both licked my cock head. I told them to finger each other as they sucked me off. Soon I was good and hard and even though I would have liked to have coated both their faces with my cum I had wanted to get to the main event, fucking Joan and her fat mommy ass.

I had her get up and lean over the couch arm. She began to get a little upset "Why are you doing this? You used to be such a nice guy!" I told her again that I had had it beaten out of me. I slapped her fat ass. "Getting a little big in the backside there Joan aren't you? Too much of that homemade pot roast huh?"

I slapped her ass again watching the red marks develop where my hand had struck. She started to turn around and I told her to keep her hands on the couch arm. I slapped her ass yet again. "Joan don't you ever question me again! Understand?" I said slapping her ass a bit harder each time. "Do you understand? You expect mercy after your husband nearly beat me to death? And I thought I had balls.?"

After a few more slaps she whimpered "Yes!" I continued even harder "Yes! What?"

Through her tears she said "Yes! Master!"

"Good! now that you have been put in your place let me put my cock in its place which is between your pussy lips. Lean forward a bit more, raise your ass into the air a bit higher. That's it!" Slowly I pushed my cock into her savoring every inch of it. For every man who is some women's chastised friend this was a victory. Her pussy by far was the wettest I had ever stuck it into. I loved hearing her soft moans as my cock stirred her cunt. I slapped her ass every now and again for emphasis. I asked her had she every thought of me fucking her before and she whimpered a "yes." I slowly fucked her pulling it nearly all the way out then ramming it back in. I reached around and squeezed her tits soft tits and hard nipples.

After five minutes I pulled out of her and told her to lay down on the couch. I got between her legs and began to fuck her again putting her legs on my shoulders. I called over to Traci and told her to sit on Joan's face. Traci hovered over Joan's face telling her to eat her out good. Joan began lapping Traci's cunt as I started to fuck her again. It was such a joy watching the look on Traci's face as Joan's tongue worked her cunt. Traci began to cum after the first few minutes, I told her to pinch Joan's nipples hard which caused Joan to lick Traci's cunt even faster.

After I came I pulled out of Joan and had Traci lean forward so they were eating each other's cunts out on my couch.

After watching this mutual display of lesbian satisfaction I sat down in my easy chair and had Joan get on top of my cock. To me this is one of the biggest turn-ons of the afternoon as now she was fucking me. She held my cock steady and I watched her fat behind squat down on it with a wet noise. She bounced up and down on my cock and knew from that moment on she was totally broken to my will. Eventually I felt I was going to cum, this was going to be the biggest load I ever shot in my life.

I had her get up and lean forward so her hands were on the coffee table, I had her raise her butt high in the air and then I pounded her as fast and as hard as I could. I had Traci, the wonder slut, get underneath Joan and lick her pussy and my cock while I fucked Joan. After another minute of fucking I came inside her deep and hard. When I finished cumming I put my dick into Traci's waiting mouth and she sucked it dry then worked on sucking Joan's clit clean while I went to my bag for what would set the closing act of the day.

"Joan I just want to make sure things are okay between you and Traci so I want you to put this on." I took out a dildo harness and a dildo that would split a horse. Traci began to look a bit nervous, after I strapped Joan in I had her grease it up with lube as Traci obediently got onto the coffee table.

"Now to be honest remember this was Traci's fault Joan, her fucking your husband and all, so I figured the only way to clear the air was for you to fuck her back." Joan gave an evil smile and said "With pleasure." Traci moaned and at one time pleaded that it would not fit as Joan worked the dildo into her cunt. With a pop the huge purple rubber cock finally slid inside of Traci.

Joan fucked Traci without mercy her tits bouncing as she did so. I had Traci lean her head over the coffee table and fucked her throat deep and hard. At one point her teeth scraped my cock. I took my cock out of her mouth and slapped her across the face with it then stuck it back in her mouth again fucking her face deeper than ever as I painfully squeezed her nipples.

I decided to have my cake and eat it to, having them get on their knees together and jerked off my load over both their faces. After I came I rubbed it in with my cock.

I told them to get dressed. They asked me if it they were done. I told them not by a long shot. There was the matter of a year's salary and the interest. I told them the figure that they needed to supply. A bargain when you consider the legal fees they'd have to pay in court for lawyers.

"Maybe we can barrow from our pensions?" Joan said.

Traci replied that they could only get half the money. I told them there were more ways than one to earn the money and they would.

Joan again got soft and said that she was sorry. I smiled through my capped teeth, restored after her husband broke them with a tire iron, and told her I knew.

I showed them to the door and locked it. Susan came out of the next room naked. She kissed me hold me tight against those solid tits of hers.

"You enjoyed that a bit too much."

I reached between her legs and felt her wetness, "You seemed to enjoy it also." She giggled as she grasped my cock. I asked her if she was ready for step two. She told me she should as she was helping to plan it.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,529 Followers
12