With Help from Michael O'Leary Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prior to this new change of attitude, paralyzed with anxiety, as to how he was to pay his obligations, feeling like a loser, he had not called Gabriella, as he had promised he would.

Now that he had a plan to ask Mr. Foley for a loan, he hoped to rekindle his stagnant relationship with Gabriella. He checked his wallet and found the piece of paper she handed him with her name, address, and telephone number on it: Gabriella Pagliuca, 109 Charter Street, 617-227-5533. It was late afternoon. Hopefully, she was done with her shift delivering the mail. He hoped she was home.

"Hello?" Immediately, he recognized her sexy accent.

"Hello, Gabriella?"

"Michael?" She sounded excited to hear from him and that made him happy.

"I'm sorry that I haven't called you." He paused waiting to hear her reaction.

"That's okay. I understand."

Good, she understands, he thought.

"I had some personal things to take are of and I ah..."

"Michael, are you okay?"

The lottery money no longer electrified his thoughts. Instead, the smiling faces of Mrs. Sullivan, Mrs. O'Reilly, Mrs. Duffy, Mr. Shea, and Mr. Foley warmed his heart.

"I'm more than okay," he smiled happy to hear her voice. "I could not be any better, right now, talking to you on the telephone, unless, of course, I was there with you."

"Then, get yourself over here," she laughed. "Today is my day off."

A vision of Gabriella naked in his arms elicited an excitement greater than the excitement that the two million, three hundred fifty thousand dollars had created in his mind.

"I'll be right there." Again, a vision of her nakedness flashed through his mind. "I mean, it will take me some time to drive from South Boston to the North End—"

"Michael."

"And oh, I still have to take a shower, shave, and get dressed but—"

"Michael."

"And I have to walk Casey, again—"

"Michael."

"And, I almost forgot, I have to run an errand. I have to see Mr. Foley about—"

"Michael."

"Yes, Gabriella, what is it?" He loved the music of her four-syllable name.

"I won't start without you."

"Okay," he laughed, "I'll be right there, that is, as soon as I finish everything that I told you I have to do."

"I'll see you soon. Ciao, Michael."

"Good-bye, I mean, Ciao, Gabriella."

"I love you."

"I love you."