With Help from Michael O'Leary Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are so beautiful. I love sucking your tits. I love your tits, Gabriella. You have absolutely beautiful tits."

"Thank you, Michael."

He reached down and unzipped her jeans. She stood to help him take off her pants.

"These pants are too tight," she pulled away from his reach and stood. "You will never get them off of me without my help."

She wiggled out of her jeans and when she got back on the bed angled her body next to his so that their chests touched. She took his hand and guided it down her stomach. He felt her pussy through her panty, and then reached behind her to feel her ass.

"You have an amazing body, Garbriella. I always wondered what you looked like naked. I always imagined. You are so beautiful."

She took his hand and slid it inside her panty. She gasped when his fingers felt her wet warmth. She guided him directing his touch as he explored all of her with his fingers. He removed his hand from her underwear, sat up, and rolled her pink panty down her legs.

"I want to see," he said. I want to see your pussy. I want to see your body. I want to see you naked." He looked at her loveliness noticing her pubic hair trimmed in the shape of a heart.

"Hey, this looks like a heart," he said pointing to her pubic hair and looking up at her. "Are all women's pubic hair shaped like a heart?"

"No, silly. You are such a goof," she laughed. "I trimmed it in the shape of a heart just for you."

Except in medical books at the library," he ran his fingers through her trimmed patch of pubic hair, "I've never seen a vagina before."

She sat up and spread her legs a little to give him more of a view. He reached out touching her, cupping her pussy and exploring her with his fingers.

"Now, my turn. I want to taste you."

She leaned back as he positioned his head between her legs sliding his tongue up and down. She helped him moving her hand down to direct his movements along her clit. She came within minutes of moaning his name.

"Michael, oh, Michael, my darling. That was so incredible. I spent so many lonely nights wishing and hoping and longing for you."

She pulled him up to her, as he wiped her wetness from his mouth and chin with his hand. She wrapped her legs around her body and reaching down, positioned his cock inside of her. He moaned with pleasure. She stuck her tongue in his ear and he moaned more. She humped him rhythmically fucking him until he returned her action and he humped and fucked her. He cam almost immediately but stayed hard inside of her until she came again, and he cam, too.

For the next two days, Saturday and Sunday, they never left the bed except to eat, shower, and use the toilet. It was like a Honeymoon.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wild turn

This plainly goes another direction.. I hope he is safe from the mob, and that romance doesn't take too big a bump in the future. I liked the softer effect of this on-going story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Really Great Story

BostonFictionWriter i really enjoyed that chapter I want to apoligise to you for what i said last time i didnt understand where you were going with the story when Michael handed Ralphie that money but in this chapter i was dumbstruck when Ralphie hands over all of that money so what will happen now with Gabriella and Michael now there together?

Pat

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Big Limousine Disappeared! Missed and found.in Romance
Moving On: Alexia Ch. 04 Things happen when least expected.in NonHuman
The Awakening Ch. 01-10 Nothing is what it seems. But now it starts to make sense.in NonHuman
The Boo Angel Trick or Treat (The song remains the same)in Novels and Novellas
Slightly, Once Ch. 01 Shy Dave is smitten with Kimin First Time
More Stories