With Her Blessing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyleigh collapsed on top of him with him still inside her. "Oh, my God! That was amazing, honey!" she told him as she kissed him.

She was so caught up in being loved as a woman, she'd lost track of time. She didn't hear the front door open, but she did hear it close. As she looked up, Vicki was walking past, a big smile on her face as she put her finger to mouth and whispered, "Shhh!" to indicate there was no need to speak. She could see Kyleigh's bare arms wrapped around her boyfriend's neck and there was no need to explain what had just happened. Vicki winked and quietly headed upstairs as Kyleigh reveled in having made love with a man for the first time.

"Thank you," she said sweetly as he withdrew from her.

"My pleasure," he replied with a smile.

"I could get very used to this," she told him smiling back at him.

He went to remove his condom but she said, "Uh-uh. Let me get that for you, okay?"

She gently lifted it up and sat it on the floor next to her then took his softening cock in her hand and lovingly cleaned it off with her lips and tongue. "Mmmm. You taste so good!" she told him. "Do you want to take a shower now?"

"Only if I can take one with you," he told her flashing that wonderful smile her way.

"I think that can be arranged she said," as she stood and took his hand.

"Come with me, okay?" she said as she led him to the downstairs bathroom where she turned on the warm water. She took off her bra and breast forms, stockings and heels, and waited for him to open the shower door.

When he did, she stepped inside, turned around and waited for him to join her and to kiss her again. Thirty minutes later, they were both freshly showered and Kyleigh had again been freshly fucked.

Life with Vicki went from good to better over the following weeks and months as Kyleigh was able to make love at least one or two times a week, and Vicki had gotten a lifetime reprieve making them two very happy girls.