With Her Encouragement

Story Info
He'd always been curious about how it felt.
3.5k words
4.34
265.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Him:

We’d talked about it, of course. In bed, me massaging my cock, her using one of her toys on her clitoris, holding hands, feeling each other’s pleasure and whispering about the things that turned us on, the things we might try out, even if only in our heads. The usual husband and wife exchange of fantasies.

Ever since I can remember, I’d been fascinated by fellatio. I knew what it felt like from my point of view, of course, but I’d always been intrigued by what it was like from the other end. My wife, with some prompting from me, had tried to explain what it felt like to feel my stiff cock filling her mouth, to run her tongue around the contrasting softness of the head and the hardness of the shaft, to eventually sense the spasms and shudders, and finally the feel and taste of a job well done as her mouth filled with hot, sticky come. She’d even got into the habit of kissing me deeply just afterwards, so I could share some of the experience. However, I knew, and she knew, that it wasn’t the same. I’ve never thought of myself as gay, or even bi, and I wasn’t even sure that given the opportunity I’d even go through with it, at least not to its natural conclusion, but the idea never really went from my head – to take a cock into my mouth and feel what it was like. To feel what she feels …

Her:

I can’t say it’s my favourite thing, but when I’m in the mood I’m quite happy to give him a blow job, and even to let him come in my mouth. However, I must admit to being surprised when he started asking me to describe it to him, and the obvious way it turned him on. After all, I didn’t want him deciding he was gay and suddenly leaving me! He went on for so long about it that I half jokingly suggested he went and picked someone up at a gay bar in town, just to satisfy his curiosity and get it out of his system. His answer was reassuring and intriguing – he couldn’t sneak off like that, it would be like cheating on me. He’d want me there, partly so that it was part of our marriage and partly because he wasn’t so sure that without my encouragement he’d go through with it.

The more I thought about it, the more the idea appealed. One of my favourite toys is a realistic dildo which I like him to use in my pussy as he licks my clitoris, and he usually gives it a suck before sliding it in me. I once asked him why he did this, and he said that it was to lubricate and warm it slightly. I always thought that was unnecessary, and then understood that it was part of his fantasy. I even came to quite enjoy watching his lips stretched around that very lifelike fake cock as it filled his mouth. I started imagining what it would be like if it was real …

Him:

And that’s how one evening it all came together, and I found myself gazing at a strange cock for the first time. There’s no point going into how it happened, or even who it belonged to – except that he was a friend who my wife had explained my predicament to, and being bi himself had offered his services. However, he was to be completely passive throughout. It was to be as if, apart from his cock, he wasn’t there at all. Just myself and my wife.

I’d actually never seen an erect cock before, apart from my own, of course, and on porn movies. Never in the flesh, so to speak. It wasn’t particularly large (that would have just made things more difficult), but unlike mine it was uncircumcised, and the head was covered up. My wife was only a few feet away, look at it with me, and as I looked over at her she said softly, “Go on, touch it. It won’t bite, you know.” She had a playful smile on her face, her eyes were shining in the dim light, and she looked ravishing even though, like me, she was fully clothed.

So I slowly, tentatively, reached out and brushed my fingers against it, the first cock I’d touched apart from my own. It felt quite warm, and as I wrapped my hand around the shaft I was surprised at how hard it already felt, and yet how yielding it was to the touch. I obviously knew what to do, and I slowly started moving my hand up and down, feeling the shaft becoming harder and watching the skin at the tip gradually peeling back, revealing a red, shiny, mushroom-shaped head with a drop of moisture already forming at the eye at the tip.

Her:

I must say, I was surprised to have him got this far. It had always seemed unlikely that we’d ever have the opportunity to actually take his fantasy – actually, it had long ago become our fantasy – to reality, and now here I was, watching from just a couple of feet away as my husband’s hand got used to the feel of a nice hard cock. A good size, too, about six inches long, slightly thicker than his own, and with a foreskin, which was new to both of us. I could tell he was nervous, though. He kept looking at me for reassurance, which I gave him with little smiles and nods, and then his eyes would move back to watching, with me, his hand moving up and down, watching as the foreskin stripped back and a deep red bulb emerged from the end, already starting to ooze pre-cum from the tip. I must admit, I was starting to feel a little turned on myself – a rather delicious warmth was building in my knickers, and I was becoming determined that after all this time, all this talk, he would go through with it, to the end. I wanted him to know what I felt when I took his cock in my mouth and held it there while he came.

I had decided that the next time he looked at me, I would take him further along. He looked up, expecting me to let him know that I was OK with what he was doing, and as I looked into his eyes I whispered to him, “Why don’t you just give it a little lick. Just to try it out.” I could see the doubt flicker across his face, but slowly, surely, he moved closer to the cock he was now holding by the base, stuck out his tongue and slowly brushed it up the stiff shaft towards the tip. As I watched, he moved his tongue slowly around the head, across the drop of pre-cum at the tip and I felt myself becoming wet between my legs. Don’t you just love being in control?

Him:

I was amazed she’d got me this far, but I knew that I was ready for a taste. I wrapped my hand firmly around the base of the shaft, and gently placed my tongue next to it. It felt hard, and hot, and tasted faintly of soap. Remembering how I like it when she does me, I gradually moved my tongue up the thick vein along the underside and towards the top, savouring the contrast between the hardness of the shaft and the soft, velvety texture of the now fully exposed head. As I ran my tongue around the tip, a warm salty taste spread across it. Not unpleasant, but I knew there was more where that came from, and I still wasn’t entirely sure I was quite ready to take things that far yet. Right now, I was just getting used to running my tongue up and down the shaft, and around the head, especially that sensitive spot on the underside where they met. I could tell I was having an effect, as I could feel it throb and jerk in my hand. We were both beginning to have fun.

Her:

They weren’t the only ones. Nothing I’d seen on video had prepared me for this. I could see that he was making the cock wet and shiny with his saliva, and I could smell the arousal emanating from it.

Soon it would be time for the next step. I wanted to see that cock slide between his lips and deep into his mouth. I wanted him to feel it, hot and hard, filling him up. Most of all, I wanted him to feel it twitch, jerk and shudder, just before erupting over his tongue. Just like I’d felt with him hundreds of times before.

Him:

I was so busy running my tongue around his cock, discovering all the new (to me) sensations that I’d actually fallen into a kind of trance. I was a little surprised when I suddenly felt her close to my ear, whispering that she wanted me to go further. “Go on,” she said. “Take him inside. You’ve always said you wanted to know what it felt like, your mouth full of hot, hard cock. And don’t worry if you don’t want to take his come there – you’ll get plenty of warning when it’s time to move away. If you want to, that is.”

Put like that, how could I refuse? I moved back a little and took a last look at it before I went ahead. It was wet and shiny, and actually looked more tempting than I could have imagined. I mentally took a deep breath, opened my mouth and leant forward. As I felt the soft head brush against my lips and slide across my tongue I heard her gasp at what she was seeing.

Her:

What an amazing sight! It was fascinating, from the way his lips stretched around the shaft, the look of rapt concentration in his eyes and the slowly shortening length of shaft left outside as more and more travelled into his warm, wet mouth. He was trying to gauge how much he could take without choking, and I was surprised at how little was left when he eventually stopped sinking downwards and began the upstroke, revealing again the shaft as it emerged, wet and shiny. Wet from saliva. My husband’s saliva. The thought transferred itself to my clit, giving me a jolt and a tingle, and for a moment I was tempted to slip my hand down there to give myself some pleasure. But we weren’t doing this for that sort of thing, and I had other plans …

Him:

How to describe? To feel the soft, velvety head move past your lips and meet your tongue, and then the hardness of the shaft stretching them while you try and keep your teeth from nipping it. I was used to the taste now, but the feel as I took more and more of it was new – not only was it hot and hard, seemingly filling my mouth to the brim, but it also felt alive. It had a life of its own, twitching in response to feeling my tongue against that sensitive spot on the underside of the head. I carried on sliding it into my mouth until I felt as if to go on would cause me to gag, and then I moved upwards – I knew from experience what would feel good, and so having taken it as deeply as I could I was now going to move so that I could run my tongue around the head, feeling its softness and tasting what was oozing from the end. Then once again taking the shaft deep into my mouth, feeling its hardness filling me up once more …

Her:

Watching him, it was hard to believe he hadn’t done this before. He was a natural cocksucker, quickly getting into a rhythm that was destined to bring about what I wanted, even if he didn’t.

By now, he’d moved his hand to hold himself up, so he was no longer holding the cock at the root as he slowly sucked, licked and teased it. It was time for me to take a more active role in the proceedings, so I moved my hand to take its place. He was obviously doing a good job, I thought, as my fingers wrapped around an iron-hard shaft, wet from his saliva and already twitching from the attention being given to those sensitive spots further up.

I then moved my other hand to gently stroke the back of his head. I knew that the “crunch point” was fast approaching, and although what happened then was entirely his decision, I wanted him to know what I wanted. If he wanted to pull away and let nature take its course outside his mouth, then I wouldn’t force him to stay in position (even if I could, which I doubted), but I wanted him to know that if I had any say I would want him to keep still while his mouth was filled first with hot, hard, twitching, shuddering flesh and then with warm, sticky come…

Him:

I was now alternating between having the head just inside my mouth, feeling its shape with my tongue, and then moving forward so that I could now feel the ridges and veins along the hard shaft against my lips as it slid deep inside. It was on one of these downstrokes that I felt something new against my lips and looking down on the upstroke, I could see a hand holding it at the base. It had to be my wife’s (her wedding ring was clearly visible), and I looked across at her for the first time since I’d opened wide and said “Ah”, so to speak. She looked back at me with such a look of love and lust that I knew that at that moment she could have whatever she wanted. I just didn’t know what that was, although I was soon to find out.

Then, I felt her other hand gently stroking the back of my head. No pressure, but the message was clear. The point was rapidly approaching when I would have to decide, in a split second, whether to pull away and let this cock in my mouth spurt out into thin air, or to stay in position and hold it in my mouth while things reached their natural conclusion. To take my medicine, as it were. While I was thinking this through, the cock in my mouth suddenly seemed to grow a tiny bit larger, and I knew that the time had come. For a split second, I was about to pull away, but then I felt again the hand gently stroking the hair at the back of my head, and I decided that I should stay exactly where I was …

Her:

When our eyes met, it was like the world stood still. It seemed like there was total communication between us, even though his mouth was fully occupied with what by now was a very hard cock, a hardness I could feel between my fingers, a hardness which had just increased by a small but noticeable amount. I knew, and he knew, and I knew he knew, that the moment of decision had been reached, and for an infinitesimal moment I thought I felt the back of his head push against the hand I held there, as if he was about to pull away. However, the pressure quickly went, confirming to me that he’d decided to do what I’d “told” him to do. Almost immediately, I felt a pulse at the base of the cock, and a split second later a look flashed across his eyes that told me that the first spurt had travelled up the remaining length and was now shooting across his tongue …

Him:

I can’t say I was taken by surprise, but it wasn’t exactly what I’d expected. She’d told me that there were two ways of handling this moment: either take it as deep as possible and let it come deep down your throat, so you wouldn’t feel or taste much, or to move back slightly to give it room to breathe, so to speak. I’d chosen the latter course, partly because I wasn’t sure that I wouldn’t choke from the force of the spurting, but mainly because that’s what she did to me, and I wanted to share her experience. So when I felt it jerk slightly against my tongue, I was expecting to feel a “whoosh” of come jetting into my mouth, filling it with some force. However, it wasn’t like that at all – first of all it was quite gentle, one moment my mouth felt as it had while I was sucking, and the next there was just a definite feeling of extra wetness to tell me that I had done my job properly, but secondly there wasn’t as much as I expected. It was there, certainly, glazing my tongue and the inside of my mouth, but nothing spectacular.

However, I’d been sold a dummy. She hadn’t warned me that the first spurt is sometimes just a precursor, an “hors d'oeuvre” if you will, before the main course. Less than a second later, the cock in my mouth gave a huge jerk, seemed to shudder slightly, and then my mouth was suddenly full of hot, creamy come…

Her:

The second jerk was much stronger in my hand, and the look of wide-eyed surprise he gave a moment later me spoke volumes. The come I’d felt surging beneath my fingers had travelled the short distance upwards, and the eye at the end of that cock was now opening wide to pour a large measure of hot, thick, salty-sweet come into what by now was a very willing mouth, just as he dreamt about for all this time. I was afraid that the shock would make him pull away then, but I soon realised that he’d gone this far, and there was no way he was going to back out now. Slowly, his eyes closed with lust as I felt the cock jerk a third, fourth, fifth and finally a sixth time, each jerk letting me know that his mouth was filling up more and more.

Him:

I lost count after three. Although I could feel every twitch and jerk, it just felt as if my mouth was filling up. The taste and texture wasn’t too unpleasant, different from my own but still thick and salty, and it allowed my tongue to slide around the slick head even more easily than before. Then, slowly, everything seemed to calm down, the twitching subsided and I could feel the cock starting to soften.

I wasn’t quite sure what to do next. I knew from personal experience that a certain sensitivity sets in soon after coming, and that it was time to withdraw. However, I had a mouth full of come which I couldn’t quite bring myself to swallow. I somehow managed to release the cock from my mouth without losing any, and looked up at my wife.

Her:

I almost came when I saw that cock slip out from between my husband’s lips. It was still quite hard, but much slicker and shinier than before it had entered his mouth. Then I looked at him, and another tingle shot through me – he was looking at me, tight-lipped, with a trickle of come down his chin from the corner of his mouth. It was obvious that he was still holding all that come in his mouth. I was surprised, as I had been expecting him either to swallow or (more likely) to spit it out.

And then I knew why. He was offering me the final proof that he’d done what I wanted him to. I quickly moved towards him, wrapped my arm around him and pressed my lips to his. Our mouths opened together and spilled its contents between us. And the taste of come in my husband’s mouth was enough to send me over the edge: As I slipped my free hand into my knickers I shuddered into a shattering climax, moaning into his mouth as our tongues slipped around each other, aided by the extra lubrication.

Him:

As I felt her come, I knew the truth. Yes, I’d done what I’d done because I had wanted to, but also because it was what she’d wanted. She’d wanted me to know exactly what she felt when she did the same to me, and that’s what I’d given her.

Because I love her. Yes, even enough to let her watch me give my first blow job to a nice, big cock. And, what’s more, I would do it again. From the look of that cock, now lying slickly to one side, a repeat performance could happen sooner than any of us had expected. That is, if she had no other plans for it. After all, we had lots of practice with that dildo …