With Interest Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jazz E.
Jazz E.
153 Followers

Then they were done. Jock, as much of a pig as me, pulled himself off and dug in his pocket for a handkerchief. "Wah-ell, darlin', I'd surely like to have a bit more-a that, but I'm guessin' I gotta be outa here, pretty soon."

Tucking himself in and zipping up, Jock fairly waddled over to my desk, where I held out the finished contract for him to sign. Scanning the document, he said, "You got yourself one hell of an assistant, there, Danny-boy."

"Don't I know it," I smiled.

By the time I'd shown Jock out, Penelope was back at her computer, her flushed face almost back to normal.

–– o ––

Sometimes our interaction in the office was as proper as any office anywhere, but other times…. Just knowing that she was available made it hard not to do something. Surprisingly enough, though, it was some time before I actually just took her, without any warning or foreplay or anything.

This particular day, I had been out for part of the morning and when I returned Penelope was bent over the photocopier intent on copying and collating some documents. As I walked into the office, I was seized with desire by her tightly encased bottom, long sheathed legs and high spiky heels. At the sound of the door, she had glanced over her shoulder then, seeing it was me, returned her attention to her task with an unintentional coyness that grabbed my balls and squeezed. Unzipping as I crossed the interceding space, I freed my rapidly firming poker just as I reached her. So, without a word, I flipped her skirt and, with a peremptory push, inserted myself several inches into her.

Penelope let out a small squeak but was otherwise silent. She lowered herself onto her elbows, pushing her ass out a little more, then just waited. With all due respect, she was taken completely by surprise, so it was not to be wondered at that she was rather dry. Still, it took only one quick backstroke before I was able to bury my sword wholly within her fleshy sheath. She felt tight, as her natural lubrication was just beginning to flow, tight and hot. I paused for a moment, reveling in the depth of my entrance, then I began thrusting. Short strokes at first, gradually lengthening into full length, full body slams. She braced herself against the machine as I accelerated, that molten feeling bubbling impatiently in my fundament then seething and radiating through my loins. My orgasm came on so fast my knees went to jelly. I felt like I was hanging by my throbbing erection, from her grasping cunt. I steadied myself on her hips until my legs could hold me again.

Catching my breath, I withdrew; wiping and tucking myself, I walked to my desk. "Any calls, Ms. Lord?"

Her voice was almost normal. "Nope."

A shit-eating grin came to my face as I surveyed my work. That was great, and all the more exciting because I could do what I just did. Delightfully naughty, it was as close to completely anonymous sex as I was ever likely to get. I never mentioned it, and neither did she.

–– o ––

Continued in part two.

Jazz E.
Jazz E.
153 Followers