With Laila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
salimak
salimak
64 Followers

I bent and lit. And flicked the standard lamp on the other side of the room off. I walked back, slowly enough, the thick lips of my pussy sliding against each other, lifting my legs to step back. The air was thick and heavy with the sweet smell of my arousal. I sat back, still upright, my legs crossed, still facing my friend.

"Okay, and..."

"Oh gosh, this is... anyway... all right. We stayed like that, god, probably for no more than a minute, I wasn't moving, I didn't say anything, it felt too good, god, I didn't want to stop, but, I couldn't bring myself to encourage either. He held my breasts harder, kissed my neck harder, and then he let go off my breast and took hold of my bum, moved down the bed slightly further, he held my bum and pulled one cheek away from the other, and moved himself, with his other hand, held his... held his cock and pointed it so the tip of his penis, god, the soft round smooth tip of his hard cock was pressed onto my anus. I still wasn't moving, I hadn't said anything, Karl put his hand back on my breast, and pressed himself against my tight asshole, I pushed back, god I did, I pushed my bum back, onto his cock, and we stayed like that, Karl stroking me with his hands and mouth and trying to push his penis inside my ass. I thought, well, I mean we hadn't lubricated, or anything, I don't know if I even thought this, all I could think of was the idea of his penis touching my most forbidden place, my most private spot, gosh, my tender little anus, and I also thought, I realised I wanted Karl to just... to just fuck me there, without me saying anything, I wanted him to put his cock inside my ass. I felt myself push back again, he pushed forward, it felt so close, I wanted him inside me, I wanted to feel his penis inside my anus, I wanted to whisper, I wanted to tell him "please, oh god, Karl, just, oh, please, you can", really so quiet, I couldn't, I didn't, I couldn't admit I was aroused by something so filthy. I lay there, not moving, but so turned on."

"So? What did he do?"

"He got off the bed, I thought, I don't know what I thought, I twisted my head, still laying down, I saw him walk out of my bedroom, his erect penis jiggling in front of him, his smooth bare bum, god, his gorgeous firm small bum visible in the pale candle light, he walked out, I didn't know what he was doing, I lay back, on my front, I just lay there, my legs more or less together, my little bum in the cool air, my arms by my side, I heard Karl come back in, I didn't move, I didn't sit up or anything. I lay flat on my bed, my face to the side, I didn't move, I didn't open my legs, nothing, like I was asleep, or something, I was so aroused though, I felt Karl get back on the bed, and felt him sit over my thighs, his knees either side of my hips, I felt his large balls touch my bum, he rubbed his tight scrotum over the crack of my arse, I heard him open something, I couldn't tell what, I thought I could hear something wet, squelchy, I still didn't move, then I felt his hands on me, on my bum, he shifted position on the bed and pulled my legs apart, and knelt between them, fuck, fuck I felt so exposed, I felt the cool air waft over my damp vagina, Karl pushed my legs further apart with his knees, then I felt his hands on my ass, opening me to him. I... nobody had seen me there before, no-one had even touched me there, Karl hadn't, never... I know my sex is quite hairy, my pubic hair, just thick and dark."

"I know."

"I know. I don't care, or maybe I do, I don't think of it, it's never been an issue, I guess I like it, but... I mean... my hair carries on, over my pussy, my labia, and my perineum, my anus, my anus is quite hairy, I mean, I've never seen it, but when I wash, when I shower, and clean myself, I know I am hairy down there, and I knew he was looking at me, he'd opened my little bum and was looking straight at my anal opening, would be able to see my tight dark hairy anus. I felt so exposed, scared I think, sort of nervous, like I should stop him, say something, but... but I didn't. I have to be honest. I was so turned on by this, I was so aroused, open to him, I wanted to push myself up, raise my hips up, I couldn't quite do it, I felt him leaning down to me, to my naked ass, and his breath on my cool bare skin, knowing, god, knowing he was looking at my most intimate opening. And then, oh, I felt his breath on me there, he was breathing gently over the sensitive skin of my anus, then, oh Sali, he put his mouth on me, there, I felt him bend to me and open his soft full moist lips onto my tight hairy asshole. And he kissed me there, I felt his tongue, licking, oh god, he licked my soft anus. I nearly had an orgasm right there, I really did, it felt so good, so filthy, so depraved, having my boyfriend kiss my virgin asshole.

He seemed to be there for so long, it felt utterly wonderful, I wanted to scream with pleasure, feeling his soft lips on my perineum, his probing flickering tongue caressing my clenched anus, pushing, oh, he nearly entered me with his tongue, so nearly pushed the tip inside my rectum.

I felt him sit back up, I felt his fingers touching me, touch my anus, he slid his fingers over the surface of my anus, along my cleft, oh god, he was spreading something over me, something cool, soft, wet, covering my tight asshole, I clenched, I mean, I tightened my sphincter, I couldn't stop it, I... I... oh, this is... I relaxed, I forced myself, to relax there, then, oh god, he pushed a finger inside me, then two fingers, I felt him slide in and out, he did this, I felt something foreign inside my bum, curling, pushing, inside my anus, it felt incredible, oh, so nice, Karl had his fingers inside my ass, and I tightened again, I gripped him tight, and he gasped, then I could feel him moving, but I couldn't see, he must have held his penis with his free hand and bent it down, I felt it touch my anus again, I knew though, now, I knew he was going to put his penis inside my bum, I knew he was going to...

he was going to push his hard cock inside my ass, I knew I was going to have a guy's hard cock penetrate my anus and... and... and fuck my tight hairy little asshole, he pressed himself against my tightest opening, and, god, I relaxed again, I let him, I felt his penis slide past into me, just, I felt his large smooth tip enter me, I still didn't move, I was laying so still, so flat, knowing though, I had a boy's cock inside my ass, Karl lowered his body onto mine, onto my back, his knees were either side of mine, my legs were tight together, pressed together, he was on top of me, I couldn't move now, not without forcing myself up, he lay on me so I couldn't move if I wanted to, my arms trapped by my side, and, still, just the soft tip of his penis inside my ass, then, god, oh god, he pushed his cock forward, I mean, barely at all, just, a centimetre, it felt huge, just this huge thick hard rail penetrating me, stretching my tender little asshole. I still couldn't bring myself to say anything, I wanted to tell him to, I mean, I wanted to use such filthy words, to be filthy, shameless, in my head I was, I was telling him, inside, to 'fuck me, fuck my little ass, just fuck my asshole', god, I was so dirty, you know, 'push your hard cock inside me, fuck me hard, do it, please, just do it, fuck me and fill my tender ass with your hot cum.'"

Laila paused. I was trembling. I needed a cold shower, an ice bath, a walk through the snow. I wanted to pull her face between my legs, to feel her kiss my wet cunt, I didn't trust my voice, I couldn't manage to speak without it coming out in a hoarse whisper.

"He, I wasn't moving, but, I mean, I obviously wanted him to carry on, I thought, he must know I want him to carry on, to push his hard cock inside my bum. Then, oh god, he did, he thrust himself into me, in one quick sudden and quite rough movement he slid his penis deep into my anus, he penetrated my tender ass, it was so painful, I did cry out, I mean, I screamed, but it was so... it was so pleasurable at the same time, it hurt and aroused me at once, he stopped, I think he thought he'd hurt me, I didn't say anything, I wanted him to take charge, to be rough, to... to... oh Sali, I wanted him to fuck me hard, I lay there, said nothing, didn't move, I was breathing quite heavily though, after I screamed, and I knew I had Karl's cock inside my bum, and he moved just slightly, I think I probably moaned in pleasure, Karl heard me, I think, but, he started to fuck me, I felt him pull his cock almost completely out of me, and push back inside, so hard, so quickly, then again, my poor little asshole felt like it was on fire, he thrust in and out of me, only his bum moving up and down, laying flat on top of me, fucking me, god, he fucked me in the arse, quicker and quicker, and I felt an orgasm build inside me, that I had no control over, I couldn't move, couldn't speed Karl up, or slow him, or touch myself, or him, I was at his mercy, and...

and I loved this, I was so turned on by this, as much as by the sensation of his penis thrusting in and out of my tender virgin anus, he went quicker still, I felt his balls slapping against my damp vagina, he gripped my hair, turned my head on the pillow, and bit my earlobe, god, I mean he really bit me hard, I felt more pain, he pulled my hair back, twisted my head, bit me and fucked my bum hard, and let himself come, without saying anything, he bit my neck, my ear again, and yanked at my hair, and fucked my bum until he came inside me, which he never did of course, but now he could, fuck, I felt him ejaculate inside me, I could feel his cock thickening, pulsing, spurting his hot cum inside my ass, I could feel my churning rectum filling up with his hot spunk."

"Did you... I mean... did you come?"

"He stopped, he was breathing heavily, he pulled his spent cock out of me, and rolled off my back, fuck, I felt raped, I realised, I put it into words, this was what we'd done, sort of, we acted out this little fantasy, without naming it, I hadn't moved, I hadn't said yes, I was flat, still, trapped, and Karl had raped me, he had forced himself inside me, forced his hard penis inside my tender virgin anus, and, really, this gave me an orgasm, this piece of knowledge, he wasn't inside me anymore, wasn't even touching me, I wasn't touching myself, but I came, oh Salima it was fucking huge, fucking amazing, I had a massive orgasm, I cried out in a huge wave of incredible pleasure, still lying flat on the bed, I came, really, I orgasmed, massively, my body consumed and controlled by this thought, my pussy boiling, throbbing, my whole being shaking with pleasure. I came thinking knowing that Karl had been pretending to rape me and I had gone along with it."

I felt on the verge of an orgasm myself, listening, imagining, sitting near her, naked, looking at her. Looking at each other. I was sure her eyes dropped low over my bare body, between my legs, to the dark hair covering my sex. I was sure she would be able to see how damp my pussy was.

"Salima, am I bad? Gosh, not bad, just, what? Repressed? So ashamed of my body? Of pleasure? Are you hot? Gosh, I am, do you mind if I..."

I felt my vagina pulse with anticipation. Go on, ask, please, ask, oh god.

"Huh?"

"Can I... I mean... I might take these off, so we're both ready for bed, when we're ready, we can both be nude together, is that okay?"

"Oh, of course, go for it." I managed to sound casual, as if I didn't care either way.

"Okay, thanks."

I watched. She didn't move from the bed. She bent her arm behind her back, I watched her reach and undo her bra clasp, watched it drop loosely away from her breasts, watched her shrug it off her arms. Her perfect full globes of dark flesh popping into view. My mouth was dry. It was ridiculous. I had never felt so aroused, so achingly wet. Her tits were so beautiful, smooth, larger than my own, high and firm, peaked by her two large hard brown nipples, long, thick, raised to little pricks of vivid flesh.

I knew I should have said something, or looked somewhere, and could do neither, I was hypnotised by the sight of my friend stripping her underwear from her gorgeous young body. I watched her lay down flat and raise her hips up, hold the waist of her thin panties and push them down her legs, away from her hips, over the bulge of her pubic hair. I stare. I was absurdly aroused. I watched as the pale blue cotton of her knickers slid over her bush, exposing the top of it, the first few thick dark hairs, then more, she was quick, my mind though was looking through treacle, as she pushed and wriggled and kicked her legs when her panties were around her ankles, throwing them into the air, onto my bedroom floor, offering me the quickest glimpse of her thick hairy sex. And she was nude, as I already was, sitting up, her breasts jiggling, free, unencumbered, her hips and waist and groin exposed, her mons, fuck, her pubic thatch, thicker than my own, denser, vivid, covering all of her sweet tight pussy in long warm black-brown hair. She turned over, onto her back, reaching for her wine, let me look at her bare ass, her small tight boyish little ass. Smooth, her dark cleft inviting my imagination inside, between her firm cheeks, to her anus, to her tight little recently fucked sweet hairy asshole. She rolled back, upright again, facing me, smiling, sipping.

"You okay?"

I was not. I was not kidding myself, I needed to take some alone time in the bathroom, shower, give myself a moment, a climax, I didn't trust myself not to try something completely inappropriate, not to touch my friend, to kiss her, to reach between her legs, to give in to desires I had never had before. To invade her. To ruin our friendship.

I reminded myself that I was, after all, like her, straight, very much so, exclusively so. Even if it had been a little while. We both sat, our legs crossed, our knees almost touching, almost. Naked. I remember. Oh god we are both completely naked.

"I'm fine yeah, a little... I mean... wow, quite a moment. Laila, you're such a... I don't know... "

"Do you think I'm a slut?"

"God no, the opposite if anything, just, I don't know, I think you're lovely, I do, I love you, you're my sweet best friend."

"Oh Sali, I love you too, you are my best friend."

And we hugged. We were naked. And we hugged. I held for longer than I knew I should. I persuaded myself Laila didn't seem to want to move back. I felt her cool smooth back, her skin, under my hands, hers on mine. And our breasts. Oh fuck. Oh. Our breasts touched. As we held each other. I turned my head into her hair and breathed her in, I smelled her sweet scent, I nuzzled, in a friendly manner, I stroked her back, felt my soft small chest touching her larger fuller breasts, both of our nipples tight, grazing. And I let my lips touch her neck. I let go. I moved away first. With enormous reluctance. I could have held her all night, just that, just holding.

Laila released me. And we looked at each other, into each other. Our eyes locked. The moment was electrifying. Does she want me to? Does she want to? Can she? For once I cannot move. I overcame as much desire as I have ever felt for anyone, and did not move in to kiss her. I am sure she wants me to, I am sure. I am not at all sure. Is this even a moment? For her? Am I getting carried away with my own arousal? Do I want to kiss her? To lay her back, to touch her naked body, kiss her smooth dark skin, take her nipples in my mouth, caress her firm breasts, run my tongue over her belly, through her humid bush, push her legs apart, breathe in her moisture, take the smell of her sex deep inside me, kiss her wet cunt, open my mouth over her dark swollen hairy Pakistani cunt, to open my legs for her, to hold her mouth on me, to touch our damp dark pussies together?

I heard her voice.

"Do you want me to carry on?"

"Oh god, there's more? I'm not sure I can stand it."

"Really?"

She sounded offended, and hoarse. Her voice thick, heavy.

"No, sorry, I didn't mean... you know... okay, I'll be honest here, I meant I am... sort of... well, pretty... you know, well, a little bit turned on."

"Oh Sali, really? Because of my story?"

"Of course because of your story." A half-truth. "You have to carry on, you must." I stretched out a little, on my side, up on my elbow, one leg drawn up over the other. I felt my breast shift, the lips of my pussy press together.

"Right, where's my wine, I need a drink for this."

She rolled again, and drank, on her front, her small smooth firm ass raised slightly, her dark cleft opening the smallest amount, I looked, oh fuck, I stared at the soft hairs raising out of the tender skin of her hidden flesh. She sat back. Her legs crossed again. The brown rippled skin of her pussy in view, inches from me, inches from my face, my mouth, my lips.

"So, a day, no, a few days later we were in bed again, we had made love again, soft, sweet, gentle, but I hadn't had an orgasm. I was still in bed, Karl was cleaning his teeth, and came in, naked, god he looks so good naked, his firm pale body, his thick dark pubic hair, his soft little penis wobbling in front of him, his balls, his scrotum so tight, so full and tight. He got in, and, I started talking. He was cuddling me, in the way he did that night, spooning, he had his arms around me, I could feel his soft penis against my bum, his bush against my skin, his hands on my breasts again, not quite sexual, but, anyway, and I said, I think, "Have you thought about the other night?" He said:

"Yeah, a bit, now and again. You?"

"Yeah, lots. It was... it was amazing... I... I had an orgasm... you made me come Karl, for the first time, I had such a huge climax." And I felt his penis grow, just by saying this, Karl started to get hard, just enough to notice, his cock pushed against me more forcefully.

"Karl, it was... it was the best... it was the best fuck ever." He said nothing. He didn't have to, his penis was getting stiff against my bare ass.

"Feeling you inside me, with me just laying here, you on top of me, forcing... forcing your cock in my anus, was that the first time you had anal sex? I mean you know it was for me, of course, but the way I couldn't move, and you just forced your cock inside me, and... and fucked me, god, you fucked me so hard it was like, well, it was a bit like you were... it was almost like..."

"What? It's okay. What?"

"... like you raped me."

"Oh fuck Laila, shit, I'm so sorry, I didn't, I mean, I knew you couldn't move, but, fuck that's horrible"

"No, Karl, no, I'm not saying it like that at all, I don't mean I felt like you were almost raping me, actually, but that it was like you were, do you know what I mean, like, we were playing, you were acting, a bit, you were... you were fucking me so hard, god, it felt so good, you were pretending to force me, on top so I couldn't move, the way you thrust yourself inside my anus, like I had no choice, the pain, oh god, so much pain and pleasure at the same time, it felt, then when you bit me hard, and grabbed my hair, I thought, this is what made me come, when you finished, after you just fucked me until you came, fucked my tender little asshole so hard, like I didn't matter, like you didn't care about my arousal, my pleasure, and then just came inside me, fucked me until you filled me with your hot cum, oh gosh that felt so nice, so strange, feeling you come, feeling this warm thick liquid fill my ass, and I was pretending you were raping me. It was like we were acting out a rape fantasy, without planning to."

His cock is just rigid again now, laying there. I tell him.

"When you finished, I imagined you had raped me. That was... that was when I had my orgasm. It was so fucking good."

I reach behind myself, and hold his hard penis in my hand, I start to stroke it, hard, holding it hard, feeling his warmth, his wonderful stiffness.

salimak
salimak
64 Followers