With Laila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
salimak
salimak
64 Followers

She didn't move it away.

I had the most delicious and small climax. My pleasure spiralled and twisted inside me.

Laila opened and closed her hand, oh I know, I wanted to whisper into her ear, I wanted to breathe those words, no-one, not even the rain, has such small hands, she held my bare breast and stopped stroking her pussy long enough to grip my wrist and pull my free hand to her body, to her smooth flat belly, up, to her chest, I let her, I let her guide me to her full bosom, her firm sweet breast. Her nipple thrillingly rigid, long, thick. I moulded my hand over her body, holding, stroking, caressing her beautiful breast.

She speaks again.

"He spoke to me then... oh.. Sali, oh, god, what are we doing... oh... oh don't stop... he said, on top of me, his cock deep inside me, as he... he was entering me so hard, quickly, fast violent thrusts, I couldn't control my reaction, it felt incredible, he said:

"You filthy little slut, you're enjoying this aren't you, your tight little cunt is soaking, you want this don't you, slut, tell me you want me to fuck you, tell me, or I'll stop now, and leave you alone, would you prefer that?"

And I said "please stop, please stop."

And he thrust his penis in and out of me, so hard, so hard, oh god... I gasped, I mean, it felt so good, better than anything, I was so close to coming, I didn't want him to stop, I didn't.

"You fucking little slut, tell me exactly what you want, and I'll do it, do you want me to stop? Or do you want me to fuck you like the filthy depraved slut you are?"

He pushed himself hard again, his cock felt so good, my pussy was filled, stretched by him, I felt his thick hair on my skin, his breath on my neck, in my ear. I wanted to come, I would let him do anything, I forgot, I really did, I forgot who it was, I didn't care who it was.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Please, please no, don't, please don't"

"Don't what?"

"Please don't stop, oh my god, please don't stop, I want you to carry on, yes, fuck me, fuck me like a dirty little slut, rape me, rape my tight wet cunt, please fuck me, push your beautiful big cock inside my tight little Pakistani cunt, fuck me like a filthy little Paki slut."

And he thrust himself into me again, oh god, I felt his hard penis being pushed deep into my vagina, he pushed himself back inside me in another rough movement, his whole penis was deep inside me, and I felt nothing but a huge eruption of extreme pleasure, he filled me with his big cock, and fucked me so hard, holding me down, I was crushed onto the floor, my arm was in so much pain, but it felt just amazingly better than anything before, and then he carried on... oh... Sali, oh god, your skin feels so... oh... he bent my arm more, I cried out with pain, he slapped my face, god, I feel ashamed at how arousing this was, he hit me, he slapped me, but he pulled his penis out of my vagina..."

I held Laila's breast, slid my hand across, to her other firm bosom, her other long hard nipple. I couldn't touch my pussy any more, I felt so close to coming, I wanted to feel more of her, I wanted to kiss her, I lowered my hand to her belly, her navel, god, oh god, I touched her soft thick pubic hair, I touched another woman's deep damp pubic bush.

"Oh Salima, oh god... oh... what are you doing?"

I said nothing. I didn't trust my voice. She'd stop me, I knew I'd gone too far. I pulled my hand away.

"Sali... please don't stop, oh god, touch me, oh please, touch my... oh god, what are we doing? This is wrong, we can't, oh god, I... I... I want it... Sali, I want you to touch me... touch my..."

"Tell me, oh Laila, tell me what you want."

"I want you to touch my cunt... oh Salima... oh please, I want you to... I want to feel your fingers on me, please, touch me, touch my tight wet cunt."

I almost have my second little climax. Oh fuck, what were we doing, what was I? With a woman, with my best friend, I didn't care, yet I did, I had never been so turned on, I opened my hand over her stomach, touching her, feeling her firm flat warm belly, the small pit of her navel, feeling the thick curling hairs at the top of her pubic covering, oh, oh, I felt like a young virgin, touching someone else's bare body for the first time, touching the edge of her womanly growth, I pushed a little, and threaded my slim fingers deeper into her thick dark hot bush. I felt her hand hold my breast harder, my nipple, I rolled onto my side, and pulled her long naked thigh between my legs, facing her, looking at her, she didn't move, I wanted to kiss her, to drink in her sweet breath, to taste her, feel her full soft lips on mine, I looked instead, feeling my own thick pubic hair against her thigh, opening myself, god, I knew how wet my pussy was, she'd feel it, my thigh was over hers, my legs spread, I felt her smooth muscle pressing against the sensitive damp skin of my cunt.

And my hand pushed lower, into her hair, over it, through it, I was close enough to breathe in the aroma of her hair, her skin, my lips were touching her, were softly brushing her neck, as I held her breast, as my hand pushed through her pubic hair, oh, oh fuck, I felt her heat, the warmth rising from her aching sex.

"What happened, don't stop talking, what happened...?"

I held my hand, I found the control to raise my hand and hold it over her pussy, her pussy.

"Oh Salima, oh Sali... please..."

"Please...?"

"Touch me, oh god, touch my cunt... oh god... touch my wet cunt."

She held my wrist, lightly, slid her hand along my arm, to my shoulder, and pushed her legs wider apart, I felt her hips rise, she pushed herself, oh, oh fuck, Laila pushed herself up to me, and I touched her, my hand touched another woman's warm thick wet sex. My fingers spread over the soft skin of her pussy, over another woman's soft damp pussy. She felt amazing, Laila's hot sex felt incredible. Her lips so thick, so long, I pushed my finger between them, oh, she was so wet, my beautiful friend was so aroused. I felt my own vagina throb as I pressed and touched hers, she was slick and slippery with hot moisture, sweet thick sexual wetness, I stroked the tip of my finger over her intimate private spot, over her womanly place, I felt the strange texture of someone else's vulva, and this thought, I let this thought linger: 'someone else's vulva', I am stroking another woman, I am feeling and fingering another woman, my hand is on a woman's pussy. And it drove me wild, I was lost and consumed with pleasure, physical, emotional, psychological desire, I pressed, and entered Laila's tight vagina. I heard her gasp, I felt another warm flood of thick fluid escape her, she was so wet, so thrillingly wonderfully wet, hot, swollen, full, warm and slippery wet. I pushed, I felt her sweet young cunt tighten around me.

"Laila, oh darling Laila, oh my sweet beautiful friend, oh god, you are so wet, your hot cunt is so fucking wet, please carry on, let me touch you, let me touch your sweet cunt as you talk..."

"Sali, I am so close, oh god, please... oh... oh... I felt... he turned me over... oh... mmm... he pulled me up, grabbing me by the hair, he was so rough, violent..."

I slid my sex over her long firm thigh, and, gently, slowly, savouring each movement, stroked Laila's swollen soaking pussy. Her legs were spread wide, I was kissing her neck now, licking her smooth damp skin, her ear, I was becoming more daring, I moved to her chest and kissed her full breast, and licked her nipple, I took her long thick hard nipple in my mouth, my fingers sliding over her sex, entering her, softly stroking her hard little clitoris. I moved lower, quickly, testing, wanting all of her, I pushed a finger lower, over her sex, feeling the full firm swell of her ass, between her smooth cheeks and onto her damp hidden hairy cleft. I heard her gasping, talking stopped, I looked, her eyes are shut, she was biting her lower lip, as I touched her tender secret place, as I slid my finger over her perineum, and found her soft tight hairy asshole, and touched her there. Oh fuck, I pressed my finger against my friend's sweet anus, harder, just, I felt her clenched resisting sphincter, I felt the tiny crinkled slit of her opening, damp, moist with perspiration, warm, soft and hard at the same time, and I pushed, oh fuck, the tip of my finger entered her, my finger slid inside her asshole, I felt the warm thick tight tubular muscle contract around me, as I probed her hot moist delicious rectum.

"Oh Sali, Salima, I going to come, oh fuck, oh my god, oh fuck, fuck my little ass, oh god, finger my... finger my tight little asshole, oh please, oh god, oh this is so good, touch me, touch my wet cunt, touch my hot wet fucking cunt..."

I was insane with pleasure, desire, physical and mental stimulation, I kissed and licked her smooth warm salty body, and pushed my finger deeper into her ass, as my palm slipped over her soaking sex.

"Oh god, oh Sali... he... he pulled his cock from my vagina and pushed me back down, hard... oh Sali... he was so rough again... I felt his hand on my ass, pulling my buttocks apart, and then I felt his penis on my anus, he was touching my anus with his cock, pushing, holding himself against me, pushing, this felt so good, knowing what he was going to do, then I felt this incredible pain, fuck, oh god, oh, mmm, fuck me, he just forced his cock inside my anus, without any lubrication other than the moisture from my vagina, my own pussy, he thrust himself into my tight asshole, god, it hurt so much, I felt like he was tearing me, I cried out, really loud, in genuine pain, but my arousal was just as great... oh... oh god... I am... I am... oh Salima, he pulled back, and thrust back in, he fucked my tender raw ass, rougher than before, harder, he felt so much bigger, he fucked me there for no more than a minute, maybe less, so rough, so wonderfully hard and fast, but then he pulled his cock out of me, and turned me over, he yanked my head back, pulling my hair roughly, his cock looked massive, bigger than I could remember, as hard as steel, he gripped his thick wet stem and stroked himself, once, twice, hard, quickly, he masturbated over my face, hard, forcing my face upward, I stared at his tight balls, his long thick wet penis, and he started to come, and my climax exploded over me as he began to ejaculate over my face, my face, I opened my mouth, I felt a huge splash of hot cum land on my tongue, then on my face, my cheeks, my forehead, my eyes, my nose, it was as if he was coming like five men in one, seven, eight, I lost count, thick spurts of warm semen splashed over my face and covered me in creamy white spunk... oh god,... oh... oh... he covered me, I watched his penis jump and burst with his beautiful hot liquid, and I came.... I came... oh Sali..."

"Laila, oh god, I love you... I love your tight little cunt... oh god I'm there as well... oh Laila...."

"Sali, touch me harder, oh god, don't stop, finger me, fuck my... finger my tight little ass...."

I could feel her anus tightening, her body starting to shake, to writhe against my wrist, she raised her hips, her waist, her pussy, to me, to my hand.

"Oh I wanted you there, oh Sali, I want you... oh, to feel you... licking... oh... lick my face clean, kissing me, kissing the cum from my mouth... oh... oh..."

I felt her anus grip my finger, her body stiffening, I felt her pussy with my other hand, Laila's cunt thickened, swelled with blood, with arousal, she bubbled warm thick fluid from her hot tight vagina. Oh god she was coming, we were coming together.

She pulled me on top of her, my hands between her legs, touching her pussy, her sweet hairy asshole, stroking the throbbing pulsing surface of her sex, curling my finger, sliding softly in and out of her tight thick anus, rubbing my own aching wet cunt over her thigh, Laila pulled me over her, our bodies, our breasts together, touching, as we exploded into our orgasms, she pulled my mouth to hers and we kissed, oh god, as we came together, as our bodies stiffened and filled with ecstatic blissful consuming pleasure our lips met, I felt my friend's soft full lips on mine, her sweet tongue, we were past the point of subtlety, our mouths were open, we invaded each other, searching, probing, entering our soft moist spaces, our naked womanly bodies tight together, locked in an orgasmic embrace, our dark Asian skin wet and warm with this beautiful dangerous changing moment.

Laila broke our kiss and moaned, started to cry with pleasure, her hand was on my full naked ass, pulling, pushing, her body trembling and rolling in extremis, my mind was in delirious synch with my body, my own delicious sensations, my pulsing sex pushed against my friend's long firm thigh, and her sweet tight cunt, her cunt, I felt it so thick, so hot and wet, gripping my finger, swollen with arousal, her mouth was wide, her soft tongue drawn back, I dipped and licked her skin, her sweet damp chest, I tasted her, the salty nectar of her sweat, her slick smooth dark skin.

The moment seemed to go on and on, for minutes rather than seconds. We might have lost ourselves in sleep. We opened our eyes together. Laila looked suddenly frightened. Beautiful, innocent, naked, flushed with orgasm. But afraid.

"Laila, please, are you okay?"

"Oh Sali, I... I have to..."

And she left. Before I could find the words. She got up, despite all of it I still felt the tremor of arousal as I looked at her smooth firm naked body, her long legs, her slim waist, her small firm ass, her jiggling breasts moving as she bent and picked up her clothing.

"I have to... sorry... this is... oh gosh..."

And she left.

I let her. Did I decide, either way, what the best thing to do was? To apologise, comfort, reassure? To give space, to allow time, to avoid any sense of pressuring?

I let her. I fell back onto my bed. I got up to pull my long mirror closer, and looked at myself, my own naked body, I closed my eyes.

And Laila was there again, with me, within me, again.

salimak
salimak
64 Followers