With Me, Always

Story Info
A slave speaks of a regular day with You.
3.5k words
4.14
27.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that all characters are consenting and legal adults. Enjoy! :-)

Yawning, i open my eyes, stretching gently. Beside me, i watch You sleeping, and i smile, stretching a little bit more. i love watching You sleep, You always look so... peaceful, and so amazing. Every single morning it makes me realise how much i love You.

i get out of bed, and brush my teeth, and my hair. i then proceed to the kitchen, and begin to make breakfast for You. hrm, what to make today? Bacon and scrambled eggs sounds good, with some sausages, just because i know You like them. And i want to be a good slave for You, of course.

i take off my apron and arrange Your food on the tray, the walk slowly to the bedroom, and smile. Placing the tray on the bedside table, i gently lean down to kiss You, smiling softly. Your eyes blink open as You feel my lips caressing Yours, my scent surrounding You. You look up at me and smile as i stare lovingly into Your eyes.

"Good morning my love" i speak softly. Watching You sit up and rub Your eyes sleepily, i place the tray on Your lap, and watch You dissect my meal to You. You stroke my hair fondly and i nuzzle against Your hand, my heart so filled with adoration for You. You eat Your breakfast as i watch, and smile. You occasionally reach over and tweak one of my nipples as sit on the bed next to You patiently.

You finish Your breakfast, and i take the tray and place it on the floor. You smile at me, as i ask You the same question i ask You every morning.

"Master, this one is hungry. May she eat now?"

You nod, and lean back, pushing the covers down Your body. i crawl next to You and nuzzle up to Your chest. You're always so strong.. so loving, so caring, my heart swells with pure love for You every time i think of You. And being so close to You, i can't help but touch You. i kiss Your neck, running my hands along Your chest, and down to Your stomach. Kissing my way down Your stomach, my hands reach their destination. my fingers run along Your erect cock, and i smile. i feel home again when i touch that huge cock of Yours. As i run my fingers up and down Your shaft, i kiss my way down to Your stomach. i kiss, down, down... until my mouth reaches where my hands are. i start to kiss Your cock. Licking and sucking hungrily, wanting to taste Your sperm washing my hot little mouth, shooting down into my belly and filling me up.

i reach down and squeeze Your balls. oh how i long to taste Your salty cum. i have a thirst that only Your cock can quench. Licking my way down Your shaft,sucking gently, then very hard, then gently again. Suddenly i feel Your hand take a hold of my head, messing up my blonde locks and pushing my head down further onto Your cock. i swallow Your cock, pushing Your down my throat, as far as You can go. i hear Your groan loudly, as Your start humping my mouth in appreciation. i don't think You'll ever know how much i love sucking Your cock. it makes me feel so.... horny. but happy. i just love the feeling of Your cock in my mouth.

With one last thrust and a loud gutteral groan, You empty You balls into my awaiting mouth. i drink You down hungrily, lapping at Your cock, sucking every last bit of cum from You. i feel You shrinking as i keep kissing Your cock softly, letting You slide of out my mouth.

"Thank You Daddy!" i smile, as You place Your hand on my cheek lovingly. A pang of sadness hits me when i realise it's almost time for You to be at work. My heart swells as i reach up and kiss You softly, lovingly, hungrily. You walk to the shower and i follow lovingly. Turning the water on, You make sure it is nice and hot before placing me under the water. i smile as the lukewarm liquid envelopes my entire body, covering me in a velvety cloak of warmth. i feel You step beside me, and i turn around, wrapping my arms around You. Kissing You softly and lovingly, i reach for the soap and start rubbing it all over Your body. Without breaking contact with Your lips, kissing You lovingly, never wanting to let go, i rub soap over every accessible part of You, and me. Never wanting to break the kiss. Never wanting to let go.

As we dry off, You quickly move to Your dresser to get ready for work. i smile softly, watching You as You get ready, thinking lots of naughty thoughts about grabbing You and not letting You leave the house until i can fuck You senseless. Oh, if only. i wish i could do that. But i know that work is important, and that bills wont pay themselves. so i resign to getting ready for when You come home.

i kiss You goodbye, and the next minute, You are gone, all too soon for my liking. Walking back to the kitchen, i take a look at the fridge and read the "things to do" list You have written for me.

1. Shove your largest vibrator inside your tight little cunt and but it on "moderate" speed while doing the following chores.

2. Masturbate until you are ready to orgasm, once every two hours, do -not- under ANY circumstances permit yourself to climax, however.

3. Do the dishes

4. Do Your exercises

5. Laundry & ironing

6. Dinner

7. you. i want you horny as anything and ready for my cock when I get home. Do not disappoint Me slave.

Love always little one, Master.

Looking over the set of chores for the day, i turn on the stereo to my fastest most inspiring music. i sit on the edge of the bed, an eight inch vibrator in my hands, and spread my legs wide open. Slowly i inch the thick vibrator inside my tight little cunt, wishing it was Your hard cock. Desperately trying to relax my body enough to fit the thick dildo inside of me, desperately trying not to orgasm just from the feeling of it being inside of me. Finally, it's in, and i take the remote and switch the speed to "moderate". i once again have to adjust myself to the unbelievably tingley feeling inside the pit of my stomach, the pending orgasm, yearning to be released. i start gently playing with my clit, rubbing my already flowing pussy juices over my little pleasure button. Trying to control myself. Trying not to do the one thing my entire body aches for. Momentum builds and i am so very close. Moaning loudly, i stop playing with my clit and switch the vibrator off. Breathing deeply, my frustration can be seen from the sweat glistening on my body. i give my nipples a hard tweak and stop completely, moving onto my exercises. After my imminent orgasm begins to fade, and my body calms down again, i switch the vibrator back on, another tingling sensation running through my body.

i start with crunches. i do about 200 or so, trying not to let the vibrator slip out of me as i pump my stomach muscles. i move onto leg lifts, keeping in time with the fast-paced music, then to push ups, and finally my skips. For skipping, i have to hold my muscles completely taught, or else i can just feel the vibrator about to slip out of my soaking wet little cunt.

Moaning in a combination of exercise exhaustion and absolute arousal, i take the vibrator out of me to take a very quick shower. Rinsing the sweat off my body, i jump out of the shower again and re-insert the vibrator inside of me with a whimper of excitement.

Getting dressed, i slowly put on my silk panties, followed by my garter belt and thigh-high black sheer stockings. My 4 inch heels are next, black patent leather with an ankle strap. i then put on my booster bra, do my hair and makeup, and look at myself in the mirror. Only one thing left to add, i quickly adjust the collar around my neck, making sure it is nice and tight. Making sure i never forget that i am a slave. That i am owned, forever. To a man, i think i would look like a horny little slut, but to me i look like a sex starved slave. i would do just about anything to feel Your cock inside me. i could practically cum just from the -thought- of it being inside of me.

i move onto the morning's dishes, washing the bits and pieces i used for Your breakfast. Scrubbing hard against the greasy pan, i think about how much i can't wait to see You again. It's an ache every time You leave, it leaves my pussy dripping for more, not to mention my soul crying out.

i finish the dishes, then realise it is time for another "almost" orgasm. i lean against the kitchen counter, reach into my panties and switch the vibrator onto "high", as i flick my clit. the sensation is amazing and i moan loudly as orgasm nears closer and closer. Breathing deeply, i have to hold onto the side of the bench just to keep standing, the feeling is so intense. i moan loudly, having to switch off the vibrator after just about a thirty seconds, from the sheer arousal within my entire body. Half-panting, i wobble on my heeled feet as i get the put the load of washing on.

Sitting and checking my email, i look through the naughty pictures You have sent me while at work. Looking at cum shots, tit-fucking, facials, piss play, Master/slave. Knowing You are thinking about me, wanting to do all these naughty raunchy things to me, my god, it turns me on even more. i feel the vibrator humming moderately inside of me and i grind my hips against the chairs, groaning loudly. It feels so good... i cry out, wanting You to be here so badly, to release me from this absolute torture. It's so naughty and bad making me all horny when i'm not allowed to touch myself. But it turns me on even more. i've spent a whole two hours looking at pictures of naughty rude girls, and i didn't even realise. i push a hand inside my panties, and once again start rubbing my clit, groaning loudly, bringing myself harder and closer than each time before. My cunt juice is leaking out slowly from around the vibrator firmly wedged in my pussy. i can feel it soaking my black panties, dripping down me and making my arousal evident.

When the washer/dryer have finished, i get our the ironing board and do the clothes. All perfect and lovely, i make sure they're all nicely hung up or folded in your cupboard. The steam from the ironing board was what reminded me. Time for another "almost" orgasm! i groan loudly as i push a finger against my asshole, making myself even more horny than before. i cry out, wishing it was a butt plug, or Your cock, or even a piece of fruit! Anything, all i want is to have all my holes filled. And for You to be the one to fill them.

i recover from my "almost" orgasm slowly, as i begin to make dinner, knowing You will be home fairly soon. Pork Chops and Apple Sauce on the menu tonight, and You walk in the door just as i'm finishing up the cooking. i place Your meal on the table , then kneel next to it.

"Hello Master" "Hello little one, have you been a good girl for me today?"

i nod softly, and You tell me how pretty and slutty i look, just the way You like me. as i kneel, i see the bulge in Your crotch as You sit down. i proceed to crawl under the table as You eat, and i unzip Your pants and suck on Your cock. You moan softly, calling me a good girl... a good little slut. Your hot little baby. Hearing You call me dirty names, and talk to me like that turns me on even more. i can feel the juices in my pussy just ready to explode, as i deep throat Your cock while You eat. With one thrust of Your hips, You release Your sperm into my mouth, as a few drops spill out and drip down my chin, onto the top of my creamy-white tits. i lick Your cock clean, then zip You back up as You finish Your meal. You look down lovingly at me as You tell me to get on all fours. i immediately do as You ask, and i feel Your hands caressing my ass. "Such a pretty ass, little one", You say to me. "Tonight, my slave, i'm going to fuck Your tight little ass. But before i do, we need to clean You out."

You tell me to strip off everything except my heels, which i promptly do, then i follow You to the bathroom. You tell me to bend over the bathtub and spread my legs. Obediently, i do as You ask. You reach under me, and in one swift tug, the vibrator is pulled from my pussy, followed by a gush of my juices, from all the built up frustrations of the day. i hear You open the cupboard under the sink, and then turn the faucet on. i hear a bag being filled with warm, soapy water. My sphincter muscles tense up as You push the nozzle inside my ass. "Relax baby" You say to me, so i try to relax my muscles as much as possible. Once the nozzle is firmly in place, You start letting the water flow inside my ass. i groan loudly as warm, soapy water begins to fill my bowels.

You fill up my ass with water for a good solid two minutes, then quickly shove a butt-plug in to hold it inside of me. Feeling quite waterlogged, i kneel beside You, as You order me to the TV room, on my hands and knees. The feeling of being so full, i've never felt so full of water in all my life. i crawl slowly on my hands and knees, still wearing my heels, to the TV room, where i kneel by Your favourite chair. You sit down, switch on the tv, and i sit quietly next to You, rubbing Your cock through Your pants silently.

After a few minutes, the cramps start. They become worse and worse, as the minutes pass, but i dare not say anything until You tell me to. i want so badly to be Your good little girl, to impress You and to make You think i'm a good slave. so i say nothing as small beads of sweat appear on my forehead. After about 20 minutes, the longest 20 minutes of my life i'd say, You tell me to go to the bathroom, then have a shower and clean myself up. i groan loudly, crawling back to the bathroom, doing exactly as You say.

As i wash my body , i think more about You, and what You are planning to do with me, and my ass tonight. It makes me wet all over again, just imagining You, stretching my ass wide open, ripping me apart as You brutally fuck my tight little asshole. You would not know just how much that turns me on, Daddy.

i crawl back to You on Your hands and knees, now completely naked except for my shoes. You look at me, smile, and tell me what a good little fuckslut i am. That i'm Your little fuckslut. that i'm Daddy's little fuckslut, and You are going to treat me like one tonight. i almost moan in anticipation.

You attach a leash to my collar, and lead me to the bedroom. You then get out one of Your paddles, telling me i need a little discipline. You sit down, and i bend over Your knee, knowing exactly what is to come, eager to feel You slapping my ass hard with a paddle, spanking me until i'm bright red and crying. The pain You give turns me on so unbelievably.

*thwack* You slap my buttocks hard with Your paddle. *thwack* You slap me again, telling me i need to count with You.

"One, thank You Daddy. Two, thank You Daddy. Three, thank You Daddy"

this went on for twenty five more spankings, and not until my ass was a deep dark crimson did You stop. Oh, it hurt so much... but it felt so fucking good. i wanted to cry out and beg for more. for anything. for You to shove the handle of the paddle up my ass. i wouldn't care, i just need to feel something inside of me. i need to orgasm, to explode so badly. oh dear god, anything! i could feel Your erection as i continued to stay bent over Your lap. i want nothing more right now than to just grind myself against Your cock, ride You intil You cum deep inside of me.

Suddely, i feel Your tongue against my ass-cheeks. Licking and kissing the bright red marks against my pretty little ass, i moan loudly, my sensitive cheeks tingling under Your touch. You spread my ass-cheeks and kiss my puckered rosebud gently. You then resume kissing my ass cheeks as You push a finger into my tight asshole, trying to get past my tight sphincter. i groan loudly, so very ready to explode.

i feel Your other hand exploring my pussy, pushing two fingers into my already drenched cunt. It's too hard, it's all too hard. i'm so very close, i have been all day. having You rub inside me.... oh god, now You're pushing up against my g-spot.... oh Daddy, it's all too much for me. i can't control it anymore! i have to explode... oh god please...

You suddenly release Your fingers from my body, and take me off Your lap. As You take off Your clothes, You smile lovingly at me, saying i'm a good girl, and i deserve a present. You crawl into bed, Your enormously huge cock sticking straight into the air, and You order me to mount You.

Oh, to have You inside my tight little pussy. Oh, i've been waiting for this for soooo long! i position myself just above Your cock, getting ready to push myself down onto Your shaft, when all of a sudden You grab my hips, pushing me down HARD on Your cock. i cry out in a mix of pleasure and pain, grabbing onto Your chest and gasping. You tell me to start bouncing. i begin pushing myself up and down on Your cock, riding You as fast and as frantically as i can. i groan loudly, feeling my orgasm shooting towards me, bouncing as fast as i can. Oh, it feels so very nice. All of a sudden, on the verge of climaxing, You throw me off Your cock and to the side.

"little one, i promise You i would use Your ass tonight, and i always keep my promises. on all fours baby."

i quickly position myself on the bed on all fours, as You spread my ass cheeks. You reach over to the bedside table and start lubing up Your cock. i start panting in anticipation, i just need to feel You inside of me, i'm so very desperate, i feel so incomplete without Your cock. Without warning, You jam the head against my ass, my sphincter muscles tightening up again. You push harder, Your cock stretching me to my very limits. i can feel You, growing inside of me. i grind back hungrily against Your cock, needing You, wanting more. The pain of You stretching my pretty tight ass is unbelievable, but i don't care. it feels fucking awesome. i start talking loudly and dirty to You. "oh fuck, all i want is to make You happy Daddy. all i want is for Your little girl to make You cum. Please Daddy, please cum deep inside Your hot little slut's ass. she needs Your cum Daddy, oh fuck Your little baby girl please!!!"

With that, You groan loudly, pumping me hard, fast, as You tell me to "get ready for Your Daddy's cum You little whore". Oh god, i need so badly... please Daddy, oh it feels so good....

You moan loudly, shouting the word "cum" just as i begin to orgasm, and just as You begin to empty Your seed within my tight little ass.

Minutes later, Your soft cock pops out of me, and You collapse next to me, absolutely spent. i breathe deeply, trying to catch my breath, trying to breathe, smile, talk.... anything... mmm, what a lovely way to end the day. You wrap me in Your arms, and spoon me, as we both drift off to sleep together, in the throes of post-orgasmic bliss.

Any comments about my exploits would be greatly appreciated, i always love feedback, so please write!