With Mister Jennings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He blinked and looked stunned, then seemed to gather himself, eyes clearing.

Apart from him being naked, his cock oozing goo, Mister Jennings was his usual gallant self.

He looked at me and smiled, with his expression gentle.

"Oh dear, Robyn," he said, "What have we done? Was I very vulgar?"

I gulped and shivered, the recollection of what was said between us sending a flare of renewed desire through my core.

"It was perfect, Mister Jennings," I sighed, laughing as I sat upright. "But I think we've ruined your settee."

I cupped a hand between my legs to catch the dollops that fell out of me when I stood up. He came up next to me, his arm going round my waist so he could pull me close and kiss my mouth.

"Upstairs, Robyn," Mister Jennings growled, the dominant male coming to the fore again. He stepped away from me and jacked his cock, which was already showing signs of restored vigour. "Take off that skirt."

I complied, toeing the heels of my training shoes off at the same time. Next, after pulling off my socks, Mister Jennings had me walk around the room, his eyes on my nudity while he continued to stroke himself.

"What a fucking body," he sighed. "That backside ... Those tits...

"Upstairs," he repeated, pointing. "I want you again."

I knelt on his bed at his instruction, lifting my rump high, tilting my pelvis so he could feed his erection into me.

Mister Jennings went at me from behind, sometimes holding tight to my hips, pulling me onto him so my buttocks slapped off his skin, my flesh rippling. At other times he leaned over me, arching over my back so he could hold my breasts. During those moments he would mutter filth into my ear, jabbing at my cunt wth his dick, fingers mauling my tits.

I came again, the lewd talk spurring me to rub my clit while my lover took his pleasure. The sound of displaced jizm squelching around his girth only made it better: Mister Jennings stirring the porridge with his long spoon.

After a time, Mister Jennings slipped out and forced me onto my back, muttering about wanting to watch my face. Then, when I opened my legs to him, offering him my sodden pussy, he slid the keel of his cock through my labia, nudging my clit with the underside, those tingles making me groan out loud.

He was at me again, mumbling on about nonsense in-between stuffing his tongue into my mouth. I went with him, sucking his tongue and fucking up to meet his downstroke, my own climax surging.

"I'm coming, Mister Jennings," I moaned.

"I am as well, Robyn," he replied. "I'm coming again. Thank you," he gasped. "Oh, Robyn, thank you so much..."

12