With Mom Sleeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellie_K
Kellie_K
57 Followers

"Come on...!" Mom said, feigning impatience, taking us from the room. Back in the master bedroom, we all held each other close, ran our hands over each other. While she kissed Dad, I touched her bottom, slim waist and breasts and enjoyed the feeling. It was like making another conquest with one of my girlfriends.

Dad was incredibly hard again in both our hands. He kissed me, kissed Mom, kissed me...

I found myself suddenly close to my mother's lovely face after a kiss with Dad and - it happened. I kissed my Mother the way I do my girlfriends. We ran our hands in each oter's hair and explored each other's soft lips and tongues. Dad was gasping.

On the bed, Mom pushed herself between my legs, laid on me and kissed me passionately. She kissed my neck, breasts and body while I lay with Dad watching and I was still holding his penis in one hand.

Dad moved to take her, pushed himself into her from behind.

From below, I watched her writhe and shake as he rode her the way he had before. It was an incredible turn on. I touched and kissed her all over as she was probed and pushed wildly. She let out an enormous moan, as she climaxed and lay helpless across me. Dad's penis had slipped from her, was touching my clitoris as I lay below Mom. Mom was still groaning and admitting it was her biggest climax as long as she could remember.

"Now I get to watch you two," she said as she slid herself from me, and assisted Dad's entrance into me, as I again lifted my legs to watch his penis go inside.

This time we made love slowly, lovingly, feeling every inch, every moment locked together. Mom watched from beside us, touching and kissing us both. She held her hand over my opening to feel the movement of his penis in and out of me, and drifted off into a fantasy, seemed far away.

A small tear of joy ran from her eye.

The night was filled with love between Dad, myself and Mom - what an incredible time.

I grew to appreciate making love to her; became the aggressor with my Mom, taking her body as a man would. I would have plunged her wildly if I were a man and wondered about trying my strapon with her the way I do with my girlfriends.

(I would save that suggestion for another time.)

I remember the next morning was so wonderful, waking with the both of them in bed and locking each other in a three-way embrace, and kissing, kissing. Till finally, Dad took our stockings from our legs and we all had a shower together before my Uncle's wife and her son arrived with our car.

Somehow the pain of the past week was long forgotten, happiness filled our world.

Life was much different in our household from that time onward!

(and there are more love stories for another day!)

Kellie_K
Kellie_K
57 Followers
12