With Mother-In-Law on a Nude Beach

Story Info
A short erotic story about teasing on a nude beach.
1.7k words
4.06
191.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Declan26
Declan26
27 Followers

James was spending his vacation with his wife in a nice apartment at the sea. His mother-in-law Ella came to visit them for a couple of days. In the middle of the visit his wife had to run an errand so he was alone with Ella for one whole day. He liked her but he still wasn't comfortable spending a whole day alone with his mother-in-law.

James was sitting in his chair and watching Ella walking around the apartment. He discreetly checked her figure in bikini.

"Not bad, for a woman over fifties she still has a good figure," he thought.

"What will we do today?" Ella asked.

"No idea."

"Hmm, let's try that nude beach that you two tried a couple of times."

James was shocked that his mother-in-law suggested that he should go with her to a nude beach. He just blurted, "Ok."

"Nice, c'mon let's go immediately." Ella was very enthusiastic about the idea.

"Well at least I will see her naked," James thought still a bit confused.

They were walking on a small path to the nude beach. James was walking behind his mother-in-law. This way he could admire her legs and her ass. He was anticipating the moment that he would see that ass naked. Luckily Ella was talking a lot so that he had time to fantasize about her figure.

They came to the nude beach and they undressed.

"Wow you have a big one," Ella commented watching his dick. "My daughter must be lucky." James was completely surprised by what she said and also a little bit embarrassed. Ella saw that. "I'm sorry," she said. "I like to talk openly about this kind of things. I hope I didn't embarrass you too much, but you will get used to it."

"No, it's fine. I like that," James recovered quickly. "It doesn't bother me. By the way you have a really good figure. James was admiring her breasts and her pussy which had a little pubic hair.

"Thank you." Ella loved the compliment and how he admired her.

They found a nice secluded spot. Soon they were lying on their backs and sunbathing. James was checking her breasts. From this close he could see that Ella was old, but she still had sexy breasts. He could also glimpse her pubic hair.

"Can I ask you something?" Ella asked and turned on her side.

"Yes sure." James turned towards her.

"I'm interested how big your dick is when it's totally hard."

"Well I can show you." James quickly checked the surrounding and they were alone. "But you will have to help me."

Ella smiled. "And how can I help you?"

"If you touch my dick I will get a hard-on quicker."

Ella laughed and touched his dick and caressed it gently. It didn't take long and he had a full hard-on.

"Wow, you really have a big dick. Amazing."

"Thank you."

Ella caressed his dick a little longer then she stopped. James was disappointed. "What's the matter?" Ella asked. James was just mumbling something. She smiled naughtily and touched his dick again. "Is this what you want?" James was nodding. She gently stroked his dick. "You know we shouldn't do this," she said. "At least we shouldn't go too far."

"I agree." James could feel Ella's fingers softly caressing his whole dick. From time to time she gently scratched his dick with her red fingernails. James was enjoying it immensely. He looked at Ella's beautiful breasts. "Can I touch your tits," he blurted out without thinking. Ella was quiet, she was thinking. "Please." James pleaded.

"Hmm, I guess you can," Ella said. "What am I doing," she thought. "James is my daughter's husband. What am I doing to my little one." She knew she should stop. But then she felt James fingers touching her breasts. He was gentle, his fingers were exploring her breasts like they would touch for the first time woman breasts. It was a long time ago that someone caressed her breasts with such passion. She was getting aroused and she was loosing it. But she still trusted herself that she will stop this before it gets to far.

James was stroking Ella's nipples and from time to time he squeezed them. She moaned softly whenever he did that. "Oh no," Ella thought. She could feel his fingers leaving her breasts and going downwards. He was caressing her belly and playing with her belly button. "I should stop him." But it was to late, his fingers found their way to her pubic hair. He was gently playing with it. "He can't go lower, my pussy is really wet. I should do something." But instead of stopping him she started to stroke his dick harder.

James was extremely turned on. His fingers were very close to his mother-in-law pussy. Just when he decided to touch her pussy Ella stood up abruptly. "It's too hot here. Let's go into the water and cool down a little." Without waiting for his response she walked to the sea. James was disappointed, but he was enjoying the sight on Ella's naked body as it slowly disappeared in the sea. He looked around, he was still alone. He stood up and walked to the sea clearly showing his hard dick.

James swam to Ella. The water was cold and refreshing. Soon they were laughing and splashing each other. James tried to submerge her, she resisted so they were fighting for a while and then he succeeded. When she appeared again she put her arms on his shoulders to rest. All that touching during the fight made both of them really horny. James put his hands on her waist. They were staring at each other. James pulled her closer to him and moved his hands on her ass. Ella hugged him with her legs and she could feel his hard dick touching her belly. They didn't say a word, they were just enjoying the moment.

"I can't believe this," James thought. "I'm grabbing her ass and rubbing my dick against her belly." He could feel her sexy legs wrapped around his legs and ass. His hands were stroking her whole ass. "I wonder how far will she let me go." James wasn't thinking anymore what he was doing, he just wanted to have her.

Suddenly Ella turned around and swam away from him. James followed her. She was still trying to convince herself that she should make an end to this, but it was hopeless. James caught her and hugged her from behind. She was now firmly in his hands and she enjoyed it. She could feel his hard dick rubbing against her ass. His hands were squeezing her breasts. His whole body was rubbing against hers. All resistance was gone, she just gave in. She could feel his fingers going down her belly and that gave her butterflies in her stomach. His fingers touched her pussy and he caressed it gently. Then he put a finger in her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned. He was slowly fingering her.

Ella turned his head towards him and said, "Let's get out of the water, take a shower and go back to the apartment." James didn't want to let her go but the idea of being with her alone in the apartment convinced him. Ella swam back to the beach. There were already some other people on the beach so James had to wait in the water to cool down because he couldn't get out of the water with his hard-on.

Ella walked out of the water. She had that crazy feeling that everybody on the beach was staring at her wet pussy and that they knew that she was fooling around with her son-in-law in the water. She was feeling embarrassed and excited at the same time. She waited for James and together they went to a shower cabin. James closed the door behind them and they were alone again. Ella started to shower and James got a hard-on just watching how the water flowed over her sexy body.

"Come join me, clean the salt off my body," Ella said in a really naughty way. James joined her under the shower and his hands started to wipe her hot body. Ella closed her eyes feeling his warm hands going over her back and then thoroughly cleaning her ass. Meanwhile she was playing again with his dick and his balls. Knowing that there were people outside of the shower cabin turned her even more on. She moaned softly when James took care of her breasts.

James knelt down and finally he could see his mother-in-law pussy from really close. He gently washed her pussy, then he spread her pussy lips and exposed her clit to the falling water. He softly rubbed her clit with his finger. Ella moaned and grabbed his head. She was too loud and got afraid that someone could hear her. James left her pussy alone and slowly wiped her sexy legs. He stood up and for a while they were watching each other in the eyes.

"Let's go," Ella said. James nodded. They went back to the apartment. They were silent all the way, anticipating what would happen once they returned to the apartment. James was walking behind Ella again, watching her horny legs and imagining how it would feel to finally have his dick inside her hot and wet pussy. From time to time he squeezed his hard dick through his swimsuit which was covered with his towel. His dick was on the verge of exploding.

They came back to the apartment. While James closed the door Ella quickly undressed, lay on the bed and spread her legs wide open. She was watching James putting his swimsuit off. James lay on her and put his dick into her pussy all the way in. They both moaned. They kissed passionately, licked each other tongues and sucked their lips. James was fucking her faster and harder. She hugged him really strong with her legs so that she could feel him better. James exploded into her, he was cumming really hard. Ella could feel his body shaking and twisting on her and then she came and it was long and intense.

Ella and James were lying on the bed totally exhausted. "This was just this once. We wont talk about it and we wont do it again." Ella said.

"I completely agree. This will never happen again." James replied.

The end

Declan26
Declan26
27 Followers