With One Step Ch. 02

Story Info
Mila recalls her sexual beginnings.
5.8k words
4.61
18.1k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Chapter 2: Mila's Story

This time, Mila and Monica were determined to get the beds made and the bedrooms tidied up. The previous two attempts had been dismal failures, they'd look at each, passion would overcome them and the mother / daughter duo would tumble into each other's arms and the lesbian play would begin anew.

Small wonder – Monica found her exquisitely-formed daughter hard to resist and she knew how to make her mother climax like no one ever had. There were many reasons for this – Mila's natural talent for eating pussy, the sweet face that hid the whorish young woman underneath, the tanned blonde beauty and the smooth, supple body. Not in the slightest was the perversion of making it with her own, beloved child, a kink she knew she'd never tire of.

Mila knew full well why she lusted after her mother so desperately – it was the culmination of all her deepest fantasies, being able to touch this icon of sexuality, to see the beautiful face in the throes of climax, a climax she herself had brought on by the use of mouth and hands. Every silky inch of her mother's body delighted her, and the more she feasted, the hungrier for it she became.

As they got the sheets on the bed and the blankets ready, the duo met in the middle and unable to resist her, Monica pulled Mila close for a hug and deep kiss. It was long and soulful and would have led to yet-another romp, had Monica not found the strength to tear herself away.

"Okay, okay, that's enough!" she panted. "It isn't fair to let Reagan and Kelly and the men do all the work!" She sighed as her daughter stuck out her tongue. "Lord girl, not that I'm complaining, but just where did you learn all this in such a short time?"

A wan little smile crossed over Mila's face as she recalled her instructors with fondness. Those lessons had been one of the highlights of her life, just behind the events that had started when she arrived in France.

Mila was normally a Straight-A student, but for some reason she couldn't quite fathom, French was giving her trouble. She couldn't get beyond certain phrases and tenses and her written work was not up to her usual standards. She fretted about it for a few days until she figured it out.

She was distracted by one of her passions, an older man. In this case, the older man in question was her instructor, Gilles Moreaux. He had an undeniable presence, every time he entered the room, Mila practically swooned. Tall and dapper, he dressed meticulously, every dark hair in place. He still favored the old-world approach in his professional dress and a suit was de rigeur for him. There was a slight graying at the temples, but his dark eyes still sparkled with youth and vitality, plus there was a kindness about his face Mila found irresistible. He was possessed of a firm jaw and commanded the attention of everyone when he entered a room – Mila knew he'd ensnared her and she was most happily caught.

Every time he called on her in class, Mila became a gibbering idiot. Some of her friends noticed, some made fun of her, some sympathized, also smitten with the handsome Frenchman. Shortly after class one day, she was cornered by one of her classmates, a willowy brunette named Lauren Santi.

"You think he's attractive, don't you?" Lauren teased Mila. Mila nodded, not sure what to make of the other girl's boldness.

"I do as well. Older men are much nicer to be with, as lovers. They're more patient and take their time! I hope you get to find that out, Mila!" she smiled and walked away from the confused blonde.

Mila truly didn't know what to make of the encounter, so she put it out of her mind. The next day, after class, the instructor took her aside.

"Your grades could be much better Mila, I know what you are capable of. Is something wrong?"

Mila ached to tell him Yes, it's your fault, I want to go to bed with you and be your lover and suck your cock and fuck you, you're so magnificent! but was only able to shake her head in response.

Monsieur Moreaux put his fingers under her chin and lifted her head up. "This is not the Mila I have heard of, with such high spirits. No matter – we must improve your grades, non? To that end, would you like for me to tutor you and help get your grades up?"

Mila wanted far more than that, but her face lit up and her teacher took that as a good sign. He went to his desk and wrote on a sheet of paper, handing it to the enraptured girl.

"This is my home address – I have received permission to assist you. Be at my home tonight, 8 PM sharp. Do not be tardy, I have no patience with that, understand?"

Mila nodded and practically ran to her room, her emotions and hormones both raging. She was going to have him tonight, she was going to get the wonderful Gilles Moreaux to fuck her and she had no doubts it would be far better than the fumbling sex she had experienced a few times before.

Mila was happy her roommate had a date that evening – less explanation for her change in wardrobe. Hmm – what to wear? She didn't want to appear a slut, but she didn't want to mask her intentions either. Mila was always a bit flirty in her clothing selections, so if she dressed in a slightly provocative manner, it wouldn't call too much attention to her. What to wear, what to wear?

Mila had an extensive wardrobe, her parents gave her a good allowance and she also enjoyed the gift of clothing and lingerie from a few suitors. Okay – the regular panties had to go, a thong was a must. She put on a cream-colored skirt that wasn't quite mini but was tight enough and showcased her nicely-rounded buttocks. She had some lovely blouses, but opted for one that was a black chiffon, nearly see-through and it certainly showed enough décolletage. She didn't wear a bra – she often didn't and tonight wasn't the night for one. She'd spent a lot of time tanning recently, so Mila left her legs bare, but wore a slightly decadent pair of stilettos. Looking at herself in the mirror, she was fairly certain she was a package few sane men could resist. For that matter, she giggled, there would be more than a few women takers as well.

Mila prided herself on being open-minded, because a girl could have a lot more fun that way. Mila was most assuredly a girl who enjoyed having fun. In French, she thought, one could say it was her raison d'être.

Despite being a tad short on funds, Mila decided to take a Taxi to the Moreaux residence, so she wouldn't have any chance of getting mussed up or attacked. The cabbie kept glancing back at her as they rode and refused a tip upon their arrival. She flashed him a million-dollar smile and rang the bell to the Moreaux residence. Gilles Moreaux answered the door and from the smile that crossed his face, Mila knew she'd worn exactly the right outfit for the evening. He ushered her in and the pretty girl would have sworn his eyes were on her buttocks as she walked past him. Let him look, the blonde girl thought to herself maybe it will speed things up!

Mila was a smart girl, but when it came to sex, patience was not a virtue she possessed. Once in bed, she liked to take her time, enjoy the build-up, the play and then the frenetic fucking – but she didn't like to wait around to get into bed. She was about to move in for the kill when a tall, elegant woman entered the room. Mila was dumbfounded.

"Mila, this is my wife, Veronique. Veronique, this is my newest tutorial client, Mila." he smiled as his wife kissed him on the cheek and whispered something in his ear.

Married! DAMN! Mila cursed inwardly. She had taken all this time to prepare, feeling that the attraction was mutual and now she felt quite the fool, a little schoolgirl with a crush. Veronique was a statuesque beauty, with raven-black hair and caramel skin, she had dark eyes and lips that were full and inviting. She was clad in a form-fitting black, velveteen dress and heels, it was plain to see that her body was magnificent. This kind of woman would not brook any competition, Mila knew, and she felt dejected. Oh well, c'est la guerre, she thought and giggled that at least now she remembered one French phrase. She steeled herself and vowed that she'd get her head on straight and make her family proud of her by getting her marks back up where they should be.

Veronique smiled at Mila and extended a hand, which Mila took. My goodness, this woman had the most beautiful skin she'd ever touched. "Would you care for a drink, Mila?" Veronique said, her voice soft and alluring.

"I-I'm not quite old enough ... " Mila stammered, intimidated by her teacher's wife.

"Not quite is close enough, dear one, in this house you shall be treated as an adult. Some Merlot, perhaps?" she said to Mila, who accepted a glass with gratitude. After that, Monsieur Moreaux escorted the girl into his study, where they began their lessons almost immediately. It was quite apparent to the man that Mila had quite the facile mind and something had been holding her back in class. The Mila that sat across from him now and conjugated verbs and repeated phrases without any hesitation was not the shy, although cute, little naif he'd had in his class for the last little while. She certainly didn't dress like the same Mila either, the girl in his class was cute and a bit timid, this Mila was bold, confident – and to be honest, a sexkitten he truly desired to fuck. He looked into her beautiful blue-green eyes and saw acceptance there. Gilles drew the pretty teen close, pressed his lips to hers and crushed them together softly. His tongue slid into her mouth and tasted her, finding her sweet and her lips pliant. They stayed locked in a passionate embrace for a few minutes, then Mila seemingly regained her senses.

"Y-Your wife ... " she managed to choke out.

"Will likely be engrossed in a book or watching a movie for some time. I would like to make love to you Mila, to show you what a good lover an older man can be. You want me, don't you? You are dressed in a very sexual manner."

"Yes ... but I didn't know you were married, I don't ... "

Gilles Moreaux stopped her. "You didn't know, but you could have suspected, a man of my age. My wife is a highly sexual creature – she understands me completely Mila, do you understand? Completely!"

Mila's heart was pounding, but she was a girl who didn't believe in regrets. She wanted to fuck this man, to feel his cock throbbing in her mouth, her cunt and anywhere he wanted to put it. Tonight she would be a slut for him and let him be in control, ravaging her nubile body and taking her like a whore. She craved that more than anything she had ever known.

Mila grabbed his shirt and pulled him back towards her, her hands fumbling with the buttons and delighted with her own boldness. He felt her soft lips on his neck and his arousal grew – the little minx was a true sensualist, possessed of the desire to please any lover she chose to take.

"Stop Mila – we shouldn't do this here, let us go upstairs, where we will have lots more room for play, all right?" Gilles told her.

"Won't we be seen by your wife?" Mila queried.

"No, that is unlikely – I would truly imagine she is reading or watching a film. Come with me, my adorable Mila!' he said, leading her up the stairs – on shaky legs, she knew – to a truly stunning master bedroom, lavish and inviting. She began to feel more comfortable, as she felt herself relaxing, Gilles Moreaux had his arms around her from behind.

"God, you're an enchanting creature!" he sighed into her ear as he nuzzled close. She smelled good, young and feminine, his senses burning, he ached to take Mila, right now!

The skirt was the first thing to go, he tugged it down, off her beautifully rounded buttocks – good Lord, this girl had a fine ass! = and he could not resist the urge to plant a kiss on one cheek. She sighed and her tiny thong was next to go – Gilles could now smell her arousal, he was sure her cunt would taste wonderful, but he considered his seduction of the teen very carefully. He kissed her soft lips and once again, looked into her eyes – he felt he could swim in them.

"Mila, tell me truly – are you a virgin?"

She laughed. "God, no!" then felt slightly embarrassed about her blunt admission.

Gilles laughed along with her. "Good – less messy!" Her chiffon blouse was next to go, she was naked now and her breasts were magnificent, like two ripe peaches. His hands gently cupped them from behind, weighing them, stroking softly, he marveled at how quick her nipples were to betray her arousal. His skilled hands wandered down her body to the folds of her pussy – she was soaked already. Mila was truly proving to be a little wanton!

Mila had to resist the urge to crumple to the floor. Gilles – it felt silly to think of him as "Monsieur Moreaux" - had the talent to make every inch of her ache with want. Only his shirt was unbuttoned, he had made no move to undress and Mila was already panting with desire. The cocksure bastard knew it too!

"Aren't you going to undress?" she implored.

"Wouldn't you like to do that for me?" he asked her in a soft tone. Mila wasn't a patient girl, as earlier noted, she wanted to practically rip his clothes off – but she figured if he could play the game, she could play along. She sauntered towards him slowly, putting a little extra oomph into her walk.

"I think I would – I want to see you naked and I have a feeling you like what you see!" she teased. Mila was confident in her beauty, she could now see how much Gilles wanted to take her and fuck her. She wanted it too, but she wasn't about to give him the upper hand.

Slender, gentle hands caressed his face – he had beautiful features and his age only accentuated them. Gilles appealed to her far more than most men, she nuzzled into his neck, her naked body rubbing playfully against his as she unbuttoned his shirt all the way down. She slid it off his arms, noting that while he was certainly not a bodybuilder, he was still lean and had no excess fat. Mila raked her nails against his chest and she saw him give an involuntary shudder – good!

Under her caressing fingers and hands, Mila saw a bit of his cool reserve melt. She was glad of that, she wanted a fierce, intense fucking when they finally got down to it – she wanted it sluttish and dirty, she wanted her body to remember it the next morning, to ache with the trials and exertions she'd put it through.

Emboldened, she pushed Gilles onto the bed and knelt before him. "Service me!" he commanded, there was no hesitation on her part. Mila loved sucking cock, she loved seeing a man's face contort when she blew him. Sometimes, she even over-acted a bit as she did so – the silly creatures seemed to really get off on that. She often pondered how odd it was that men seemed to be ruled by their cocks.

Mila took in all of Gilles as she frenched his shaft. He wasn't overly large, but he was a nice size and she looked forward to seeing how much expertise he possessed. His body seemed to be as sharp as his mind, as if he planned it that way – keeping himself both fit and alert.

"Little one, you do that very well, my sexkitten, my young whore, you little slut!" he growled profanely. Mila took it as a compliment and continued sucking dick, confident in her skills to pleasure him.

His head tossed from side to side as she sucked him, the experienced older man knew that she was, in a word, a sexpot. Mila's entire being was, or would be, dedicated to the pursuit of sexual delights. She was a hedonist, although he saw nothing wrong in that. Her fingers caressed his balls as she sucked him off and he used as much self-control as he could muster not to cum in her sucking, soft lips.

Somehow, in the confusion, it seemed Mila had become a bit more in control, and she presented her blonde, trimmed cunt for sucking. He relished ever drop of her juices, she was fresh and sweet and her body seemed to quiver and writhe a bit as he licked at her font. It was time, both were ready.

"Do you have a favorite way you like to fuck, Mila?" he asked her. She nodded.

"I like to be on top. I like to take it slow and I like a man to play with me, then e a little rough and I can really take his dick, balls-deep and feast on his cock with my cunt. I want to feel you fucking me, I want that very much Gilles!" she said as she readied herself at the precipice of his manhood.

Mila's natural instinct was to just slide herself down on his turgid cock, but she suppressed it. Instead, she teased and slithered and wiggled, she let him in her tight young pussy inch-by-excrutiating-inch, as if to avenge herself on him for all the sleepless nights she'd spent fantasizing about this moment.

Gilles could have endured this kind of torment for hours. She wriggled and ground her hips against his body, taking his cock full measure, Mila knew he was enjoying every moment of this delicious torment. His hands were roaming all over her body and it was like he knew just what buttons to push to light her fires. Her pussy was wet and lubricated and she was taking his big cock with ease.

Mila's wails of joy were echoing throughout the room, Gilles had been correct in his assumption that Mila would be a truly remarkable student in this aspect of her studies. A pupil of erotic pleasure, Mila would truly earn an "A".

"Harder Gilles, harder, I am not some fragile China Doll, I won't break!" Mila roared as his cock pumped deeper and faster. She was glad she'd taken this risk and had few complaints with the terrific screwing she was receiving.

"You were right Cher ... she seems to be a wonderful fuck!"

Mila turned, horrified, to see Veronique standing in the doorway, a bemused smile on her face, a bottle of wine in her hand. She did not look in the slightest bit angry, but a rather inscrutable look was on her sensual face.

Veronique did not so much walk as stroll, panther-like to the bed and the coupled pair. At first, Mila wanted to crawl into a corner and hide, but as she looked over at Gilles, she saw he seemed to be amused. She took her cues from her teacher / lover and turned back towards his stunning wife.

"Don't be ashamed or embarrassed dear – I think you look beautiful and under different circumstances, it might have been Gilles walking in on you and I. More wine?"

Mila nodded, still finding herself unable to form words. The pretty blonde was in awe of this unique woman who offered her another drink. She took the drink and sipped, finding her voice at last.

"You aren't upset – and the other comment, does that mean ...?"

"That I like women – yes – and that I would have liked to sleep with you – yes, yet again. Mila, you are a truly exquisite little thing. I understand my husband's sexual desires and I share them – I am a very sexual being and I give in to my desires - completely Mila, I hold nothing back!" With that, Veronique leaned close to Mila and brushed her soft lips over the pretty young blonde's. At first, Mila didn't know quite how to respond – but she felt Gilles behind her, urging her on – and her own curiosity took over. She had found Veronique alluring, why not go a step further and experiment while she was young and open-minded?

A truly different Mila seemed to appear out of nowhere. She adjusted her position slightly and a sly smile came over her sweet face. "Would you like to join us then, and show me your special talents, cherie?" Mila teased, "practicing her French".

Veronique nodded and moved away from the bed. The sheath seemed to vanish in a blur and Mila saw she had truly underestimated Veronique's beauty. Her beauty was almost beyond description. Smooth skinned, body lean and supple, no fat, just sex personified. She had on stockings and heels and that was it, it seemed almost like ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12