With One Step Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

"Did you two plan all this?" she asked Veronique, intent on knowing.

"In a sense – more hoping then planning Mila, but we are both glad with the results, are we not Gilles?"

Gilles Moreaux had not at all duplicitous in describing his wife's sexuality, and as he kissed her, she kissed Mila and everyone seemed to tumble into a heap of tangled, heated flesh. Mila's blonde youth blended with Veronique's caramel maturity, and the women were locked in a firm embrace as Gilles moved in behind his beloved, depraved wife. His cock went into her cunt almost as if on cue and she shifted suddenly and Mila was the happy recipient of a pussy-eating tongue.

If she had any doubts about being comfortable in this situation, they were being washed away in a sexual euphoria. Gilles was a wonderful fuck and a kind and gentle lover, but his sultry bride was beyond compare at the art of cunnilingus. Mila rode wave upon wave of bliss, just as she would crest, Veronique would alter he technique a bit and Mila was on yet another plane of joy. She could see Gilles fucking his wife's body and they were in perfect rhythm – there was no doubt in Mila's kinky little mind she was not the first extra visitor in their bed.

Veronique was talking to her husband and Mila strained to hear the words through lust-fogged ears. When she finally heard, it was "Oh Gilles, she's such a precious little whore, almost as good as ... " and she could not quite make out the rest.

"Oui, I am a whore, I can be your whore, let me be that!" Mila cried out. The Moreauxs smiled at her and positions were moved about.

"Have you been with a woman before, Mila dear?" Veronique inquired.

"Not with a woman, no – a few girls and I have played around!" Mila sighed in a dreamy tone as Veronique gently stroked her trembling body. Mila had never felt this way before, these people were on a pedestal to her – it was if they exuded sex, they were like sexual Gods to the young blonde and she was being allowed, for a time, to ascend to a higher plane.

Mila was positioned in between her two mature lovers, with Veronique at the head of the bed, Mila in the middle on her hands and knees, Gilles behind her. He had summoned up a lot of his sexual strength, Mila was precocious in her sexuality, his wife a demanding lover, both of them could overwhelm a lesser man. He eased his cock into Mila and began fucking her with smooth, even strokes while his wanton bride instructed her on the fine points of eating cunt.

Mila's mind would clear and the kink would overwhelm her yet again – she'd find herself lost in the sensation of being fucked and being the one bringing pleasure. Never in her kinkiest fantasies – and Mila had more than her share – did the blonde teen dream she'd be participating in a threeway with the distinguished professor and his lived-for-sex wife. Veronique's pussy was flowing readily as Mila sucked her off, she didn't want to stop, but she was certainly being distracted by Gilles' cock and the ardent fucking it was giving her.

Mila was very pleased, in a sense, that Gilles wasn't treating her like a fragile China Doll. He was fucking her like she needed to be fucked, with lots of energy and passion. Veronique was on the receiving end of Mila's eager little tongue and was the happy recipient of Mila's overflowing lusts.

They went on for hours – Mila knew she should be exhausted, but wasn't. Veronique was eating Mila's pussy while Mila was getting Gilles hard for another round when they all heard ....

"Hey, I wondered where you'd gotten to. Looks like everyone's having a great time!"

In the doorway this time, with a highly bemused look on her face, was Mila's classmate, Lauren.

"Welcome home darling, but I thought you were going to spend the evening with Gina and Shauna?" Veronique queried. Mila had zero idea what was going on.

Lauren sighed. "I was, but then Gina's dad had to postpone his business trip and I came home after he called. You know Mr. Grant doesn't know his wife and daughter eat pussy."

"Excuse me?" Everyone turned to look at Mila.

"Can you please tell me what's going on here?" Mila was a bit perturbed and a lot confused, although she didn't seem at all concerned about being totally naked in bed with two other adults.

Gilles smiled. "Mila, I believe you know our daughter, Lauren."

Mila blinked rapidly. "Your daughter? But her last name is ... "

Lauren giggled. "Oh, that! Momma and Daddy didn't get married until about 5 years ago, so I have Momma's former name. We don't broadcast it at school, so a lot of people don't give me hassles over it."

Mila shook her head, but had to admit, she found it a bit disconcerting that Lauren didn't react at all to finding her in bed with her parents. The reason for that became apparent as Lauren walked over to the bed and kissed first, her father, then, her mother. These were not the kisses a child gives a parent, they were the soft, seductive kisses one shares with a lover.

Lauren turned to the somewhat-stunned Mila and purred "Didn't I tell you that older men make better lovers?"

Mila found herself at a loss for words – a rarity for the spunky blonde teen. Trying to regain her composure, she said "Y-You mean that you've ...?"

"... slept with my father? You've had his cock Mila, would you be able to resist it?"

Veronique cuddled Mila from behind. "I have also shared my body with my daughter, petite, she is a wonderful playmate."

Lauren performed a little mock curtsy and then spoke again. "May this wonderful playmate join your little party?"

Gilles and Veronique looked over at Mila, Gilles speaking. "We shall honor the wishes of our guest, It is up to you Mila, would you like for Lauren to join us in our sex game?"

Lauren looked over at Mila, who took a hard look at her schoolmate for the first time. They were merely acquaintances, but as she scanned Lauren's body, Mila knew that would change. Clad in a pale chiffon blouse with a lacy black bra underneath, a tight black leather mini and thigh-high boots, Lauren's look cried out "fuckable." Not at all shy about finding her own sex attractive, Mila knew that she wanted to bed the little hottie. The fact that Lauren's parents were in the room was irrelevant – they'd all come this far, it was merely one more step on her path to kinky fucktoy. Mila would've run down that path, had she the opportunity.

With a sweet smile that belied the pervert underneath, Mila crooked her finger at Lauren who came over to the side of the bed. Mila sat on the edge and spread her legs wide. Mila figured it was her turn to orchestrate some of the action.

"Eat my pussy, you naughty cunt, and do a good job, all right?" Mila commanded Lauren. "Veronique, I want you to play with my body from behind and squeeze my titties and play with my nipples. Gilles, why don't you undress your daughter? After that ... fuck her! I've never seen a father and daughter fucking, I want to see that!"

"Oh yes Daddy, please fuck your little slut of a daughter – it's been days daddy, I need to feel your cock in me!" Lauren whimpered. Gilles went behind his daughter and helped her get out of her blouse, bra and mini – the little whore wore no panties – but sensing it would be fun for his daughter and Mila, he made sure she kept the boots on.

Gilles was happy that due to diet, exercise and a lot of sex from both his daughter and perverted mother, he had stamina to spare. He slid his cock into his daughter's tight, ready cunt and was pleased to hear Lauren moan with pleasure. Those moans were soon stifled by Mila's thighs wrapping around her head as Lauren slurped Mila's pussy while Veronique caressed the teen with adept fingers and lips. Mila's eyes nearly rolled back in her head – she was awakening sexually in a way she'd never thought she could previously. Her first threesome was now a foursome and a kinky, perverted family fuckathon beyond imagining. A family fucking? How crude and unique! Mila would never have thought to screw her own parents – would she? Her dad would freak – wouldn't he? The sometimes stuffy corporate accountant – sure, he'd freak. Her mother – seductive, blonde, youthful, alluring – Mila found herself getting hotter. She could see her mother going either way – Monica was a highly sexual creature who still got admiring glances wherever she walked. Her mother was not afraid to flaunt her good looks and .... ooh, Mila thought perhaps she would broach the subject – carefully – with her mother on her next visit.

Meanwhile, Mila's body was being treated to untold delights. Every inch of her body was alive, throbbing and aching with sexual heat. Under a sexual assault such as this one, how could anyone remain impassive? Mila's pussy was being adoringly licked by Lauren, who was thrusting back against her daddy's thick cock. Mila could see how happy Lauren was and she thought that perhaps she and Lauren could become "Study Buddies" - although she doubted they'd get much studying done – well, schoolwork anyway.

"Oh fuck, oh shit darling Daddy, fuck your little slut, give it to me harder Daddy!" Lauren squealed as Mila relaxed her grip. Veronique's hands were still sending Mila on crests of pleasure.

"I love watching those two fuck – they move in such perfect syncopation, don't they?" Veronique purred. Mila could only nod as she watched the incestuous coupling. Different in some ways from Veronique, Lauren also had the same innate sensuality – beautiful body with supple curves, dark brown eyes that seemed to flash with passion and desire.

"Shift!" Mila commanded again and put everyone where she wanted them. Lauren was the only player in this game Mila had not tasted, so she let the sexy brunette get on the bed and she moved between her boot-clad thighs and clamped her face to Lauren's cunt. In turn, Lauren ate her mother's pussy and once again, Mila was filled with pounding, knowing, skilled cock. Gilles, god – this man was a marvel! Although in her mind, Mila realized that in some ways, Veronique played her body with even more precision. It made sense – a woman knew what a woman wanted.

Lauren was enjoying Mila's tongue and soon, everyone was coming everywhere. The girls had "fucked out" looks on their faces, the adults were ready to call it a night. Everyone cleaned up as best they could, Mila dressing again. Lauren also got dressed, her parents remaining naked, and she offered to walk Mila home safely. Holding hands, the girls walked back to Mila's, feeling close and intimate.

"You have a very satisfied look on your face, Mila" Lauren teased, sneaking a quick kiss.

"That is certainly an understatement, Lauren!" Mila giggled, returning the kiss and hugging Lauren close, squeezing her ass. "God – your family ...! " she exclaimed.

"We are quite the bunch, aren't we?" Lauren sighed as she moved a bit closer. "I take it you'd like to party with us again?"

"God, yes!" Mila yelped.

Nibbling on Mila's ear, Lauren said "Mother said I could invite you on a little expedition we're going on next week. You'll love it Mila lover - promise!" Lauren said, knowing there was no way in hell Mila could resist. Mila was a curious sort, everyone knew it. Once Lauren and Veronique took Mila on their little trip, she'd be hooked – yay!

Monica noticed the far-away look on her daughter's face as they finished their chores. She cuddled up behind Mila, kissed her neck, then asked "Hey baby – what's got such a pleasant smile on your face?"

Mila felt her body temperature rising, but tried to keep her composure. "I don't know if I should tell you mother – we did just finish making these beds!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12