With Permission

Story Info
Julie has a date with a colleague.
3k words
3.87
94.1k
64
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Julie, and my husband is Brian. We are both 43 and professionals. I am a certified public accountant and Brian is an electrical engineer. Okay, obligatory self description, I am 5'4", sandy blond hair just past my shoulders, blue eyes, A cup, weigh around 124. While I wish my breast were bigger, I am proud of the compliments I get on my legs. Brian is 5'9", brown hair, blue eyes and slim.

I am a partner at a local CPA firm, along with three men. We have eleven other employees. As a partner, I am one of the owners and we manage the firm together, get paid based on our own billings and split other profits (or lack thereof) evenly. Also, as a partner, I am free to come and go as I please, within reason.

I met my husband toward the end of my sophomore year in college. Being a conservative girl, my dating had been pretty tame, although that was not always what dates had in mind. Still, I had some experience while still being a virgin. Brian and I hit it right off and became exclusive within a week. Although Brian later told me he had sex with three girls before we met, he respected me and I remained a virgin up until three months before we got married, which occurred in June 1995 after we graduated early that May. We have three lovely children and have had a very good marriage. Let me emphasize, I love my husband very much.

Part of being a CPA is keeping up on continuing education. I was at a session in Portland, across the Columbia River from my home and office in Vancouver, WA when I met Keith. Keith is 39, about 5' 11" (a little taller than Brian) and nicely slim, intelligent and witty. We had a friendly visit during breaks and lunch over the course of the day and exchanged business cards. We met a couple of times after that at social functions and enjoyed each other's company. We also bounced tax questions off each other a few times.

After tax season, Keith called up and asked if I would like to join him for lunch. We had talked about a lot of things where we did similar work, so I assumed he wanted to discuss something where he needed to bounce ideas off another CPA.

Lunch went well and we did discuss an interesting Starker exchange he was advising a client on. He also discussed his family life quite a bit, finally getting to the part where he was not satisfied with the amount of sex he was getting. Comparing what he said to what I know my husband is like, I did express some sympathy, but stayed very non-committal. I was pleased when he told me he would never consider leaving his wife.

He paid for lunch and we went back to our offices. Before I left, he took my hand and suggested we have dinner together sometime.

That evening, I told Brian about the lunch, including the part about Keith's sex life and that Keith had suggested dinner some time.

Brian surprised me. He asked if I liked Keith. I told him that Keith is a very nice, attractive man and I had enjoyed his company. He asked if I wanted to go out with Keith. I told Brian while the idea had appeal, I was not that kind of woman. Brian then asked, "What if I gave you permission to go out with him?"

That surprised me and I asked Brian, "Why would you do that?"

Brian told me, "Look, you know I had sex with three girls before we met. Your experience has been with me only. I am very willing to bet you wonder what sex with other guys would have been like. Maybe you even regret not having more of the experiences other girls were getting in college."

I admitted that I did wonder and sometimes I did have tiny regrets about what I may have missed in college, but told him that I was a faithful wife and I never, ever regretted our marriage.

Brian told me he thought I should go out with Keith. I was very surprised, maybe even a little angry. In fact, I wondered if he was having an affair. I rejected the idea for several reasons, including that he did not have very much time he could not account for and since I handle our joint finances, I knew he was not spending a an excessive amount of money on anyone.

We talked for a while and the end result was I told Brian the next time Keith asked me out to dinner, I would probably accept. I also told him I could not see myself having sex with another man. Brian told me I was free to keep my options open.

Toward the end of May, on a Tuesday, Keith did call at my office, supposedly for more discussions on the Starker exchange, but then he suggested dinner that coming Friday. I hesitated for a while, I hemmed and hawed, then I accepted. After Keith hung up, I called Brian and told him I had a dinner meeting with Keith for Friday.

I was nervous about my "date" for the rest of the week. What would I wear? What would we talk about? What would happen. Thursday evening was very nice, Brian and I talked at length about my date and then he made love to me and I responded with a very satisfying climax.

Friday came and I left work early to go home and get ready. I took another shower and shaved my legs. Coming out of the shower I took off my towel and looked at myself in the full length mirror. I thought, except for my little breasts, things looked pretty good. Not perfect, but my belly is fairly flat and my legs well toned from exercise. I decided my pubic hair was too thick and trimmed it.

Choosing what to wear was pretty difficult. I did not really think I would have sex with Keith, but in that case, why did I trim my pubic hair? I decided on somewhat lacy pink bikini panties and a matching pink bra that lifted my breasts a little, giving me a little more cleavage and making me look larger. My dress was a cap sleeved, off white dress with flowers and a full skirt that came to just above my knees. For my feet I chose silver sandals with a two inch heel that I always felt very comfortable wearing and walking in.

I had finished my light makeup and was standing at the closet trying to choose my dress when Brian got home. He said I looked great and he was sure Keith would appreciate my choice of underwear. I blushed and said, "Only if he sees it."

I was close to 6:00, and time for Keith to show up as I finished dressing. When the doorbell rang, Brian gave me a kiss and I headed on down to greet Keith while Brian stayed upstairs. We had decided that Keith would not know that Brian was aware of our date. I had agreed with Brian to let him know if I would not be home by midnight. We had arranged for the kids to be out of the house for the evening by having them go to a movie together.

Keith was a complete gentleman as he greeted me with a light kiss on my cheek, which I returned. Then he led me to his car and opened the door for me so I could slide in. We went to Red Lobster in Kelso, a little over half an hour from home. As he again opened the door for me, my dress slid up as I slid out of my seat, but I don't think he saw anything. The thought that he might have excited me.

Dinner was very nice. I had salmon, Keith has steak and lobster. We shared a bottle of a chablis. Neither of us was interested in desert.

After dinner we went to Kalama on the Columbia River and walked on the beach near the marina. People swim there but the water is pretty cold still from the spring runoff and the beach was deserted. It was a warm day and the evening was still warm and it was not quite dark yet. I took my sandals off so I could walk in the water a little, it was cold. Keith took his shoes and socks off and rolled up his cuffs so he could walk with me. I got in a little deeper and lifted my dress to keep it out of the water, but not so high as to let my panties show.

When I came back to Keith he kissed me, long and gently, holding me tightly against him so that I could feel it as he became aroused. I pulled away and moved into a little deeper water, pulling my dress up around my legs again. This time I pulled it up enough that I knew my panties were exposed, but was careful to act like I did not know this.

I moved around in the water as we laughed and talked and as I moved around sometimes my dress came up almost to my waist and sometimes it was more like mid thigh. When I came out of the deeper water to where Keith stood I had my dress up almost to my waist as I moved in for another kiss.

Keith kissed me and held me and I could feel his hard penis against my belly, making me wonder what it would feel like inside me. As we kissed, Keith pulled me against him with his hands on my panty covered rear. As we broke our kiss, Keith quietly asked if I would like it if we got a motel room. I did not even hesitate and said yes.

We got back in his car and drove the few miles to Woodland, where we checked into the Quality Inn there. When we got to our very nice room, I really had to pee, so I went into the bathroom. I noticed I was very wet and made quite wet spot on my panties. I wiped carefully before pulling my panties up and straightening my dress. I also texted Brian that I was in a motel with Keith. I wanted to give Brian a chance to change his mind, although at that point I really did not want him to. Brian texted back and said, "Okay, what time do you expect to be home, or do you plan to spend all night?" Before answering, I left the bathroom to give Keith a turn.

While Keith was using the bathroom I texted back that I was not sure but suggested 2:00 a.m. Brian told me to take as long as I wanted but be home before the kids got up in the morning. I took off my sandals and was sitting on the sofa with my feet under me as Keith came out of the bathroom.

Keith sat next to me and we began kissing. Soon his hand was on my breast and then under my dress. It felt really good as he lightly stroked my inner thigh and gently stroked my clit through my panties. I started to undo his shirt and he pulled down the zipper on my dress. My dress was down to my waist and his shirt was off and we continued to kiss and Keith stroked my breast under my bra.

Soon Keith undid the clasp on my bra and I undid his belt. We stood up and I stepped out of my dress as Keith pulled off his pants and briefs. With my first sight of his penis I noticed it was both longer and thicker than Brian's. I wondered how that would feel in me.

Keith pushed me back on the bed and was on top of me. I spread my legs to feel him against me and he rubbed my clit with his penis. Then he moved down, kissing my breasts, my belly and then pulled my panties down. I felt good when he said "Very nice" as he pulled my panties off and looked at my trimmed vulva before moving his mouth onto it.

He licked and kissed my clit then put his tongue inside me. The feeling was fantastic, but I really wanted him in me. You know the feeling. I told him I wanted to be kissed.

Keith moved up and began kissing me again while at the same time moving his left hand over my breasts. His penis was against both the opening to my vagina between the labia and on my clit and felt so very good. I was rocking my hips to both feel it better and to try to get him in me.

He finally began to enter me, ever so slowly. He put it in the opening just past the inner labia then pulled back. Next time a little farther in and pulled back. It felt so good, but I wanted much more. I was getting desperate and was saying, "Please, now." He teased me some more, putting his penis in me a little farther, but still not all the way before pulling out again. I finally said, "Please, fuck me now, I need you in me."

With that, Keith plunged all the way into me. The feeling took my breath away. I felt full in a way I had never felt before and I was sure I could feel him against my cervix. I rocked against him and when I quit moving he started moving in and out. It was not all that long before I pulled him hard against me and held him there until I climaxed. I don't know how loud I was, but I know I was not quiet.

Keith held still deep inside me until my contractions stopped, he started to move again but I asked him to hold still a little longer. As he pressed against me, I kept having little min-orgasms.

He finally started moving in and out again. I was so sensitive down there it almost hurt, but it felt so good. Finally, he pushed deep inside me and let loose. The pulsing felt so good and I loved knowing his semen was going deeper inside me than I had ever had before. I just lay there and enjoyed the sensation of him in me. He would contract his penis and my vagina would have a nice little spasm. Finally he softened and came out with a soft plop.

We lay on the bed together and talked for a bit. I told him I was glad he was able to last a while in me and he confessed to having sex with his wife the previous two nights. Somehow, that pleased me. We also talked about continuing our affair. I told him we needed to be careful and he agreed. We talked about motels, my house, his house, even Forest Park.

After a while he started kissing me again and I felt his hard penis against my thigh again. He moved on top of me and entered me fairly quickly. This time we went quite a while, sometimes him moving in and out, sometimes me rocking against him. I climaxed again and shortly after he came in me again. I was feeling very satisfied and enjoyed feeling him laying on top of me with his penis still in me. We both fell asleep like that.

When we woke up it was almost 2:00 AM. We kissed for a while, but neither of us felt like having sex again. So we got up and showered together. After showering and drying off, we ended up on the bed again with him on top of me between my legs. He waited longer before entering me this time and it felt really good when he did. As good as it felt, I did not feel like working for another climax. I just enjoyed how good he felt in me while he held me and kissed me. His orgasm felt almost as good as if I had climaxed.

He pulled out of me then and we just got up after wiping and started getting dressed. Once we were dressed we headed for his car and headed back to Vancouver. As Keith drove, I could feel his semen leaking onto my panties and we discussed when we might get together again. We agreed that maybe a noon meeting might work well. He told me his house would not work and I told him I thought while school was still in session my house would work, if we were careful.

Keith dropped me off at my house and I let myself in the house. Brian was asleep when I got to our bedroom. I thought of having another shower, but just undressed, tossing my clothing in the laundry hamper, used the bathroom and got in bed with him. Brian woke up and said, "Welcome home. Did you have a good time?"

I assured Brian I had a very good time. I went to sleep in Brian's arms. In the morning Brian held up my panties with the crotch exposed and said, "I see you had a very good time." Then he made love to me.

Since then Keith and I have gotten together a few times. Our next meeting was for lunch at my house. We made love on the couch with only my panties off and his pants around his knees. We get together a couple of times a month. One time in Forest Park after work. We also went to Seattle overnight together once for a supposed seminar. I do not see Keith without clearing it with Brian first.

Keith still doesn't know Brian knows all about our affair. In late September there is a two day tax seminar in Las Vegas. Keith and I are going down and staying a total of four nights. I am really looking forward to that since I have not been to Vegas in over ten years. I have also heard the seminar is very well presented.