With Strings Attached Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,078 Followers

Alice let out a gasp as she felt Ruby run her finger between her pussy lips and bite her ear. Turning her head forward once again she saw Ruby stand back up and straddle her lap. Sitting down Ruby runs the finger under her nose with a smile on her face. "Mmmmm," moaned Ruby as she inhaled the aroma. "You smell fantastic."

Alice could only watch and stare as Ruby placed her finger into her mouth.

"You taste fantastic too," giggle Ruby as she pulled the finger from her mouth and leaned forward for a quick kiss.

"I cannot believe I just gave my own sister a lap dance," yelled Ruby as she quickly brought her hands up to cover her mouth.

Alice just gasped at the comment and wanted to hide under the table. The statement, meant to be heard by only Alice and Nicole was made loud enough for them to hear over the music but Ruby chose the moment the music cut off abruptly and what was to be a private statement was broadcast to the entire club. The silence in the club was broken when Nicole grabbed Alice's face and gave her a hard kiss. Alice could hear the cheers and the roar of the crowd as the kiss continued. Releasing her grip on Alice's face she pushed Alice to her feet and into the arms of Ruby who gives her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Lying naked on her bed Alice just stared at the ceiling as Nicole finished binding her limbs to the frame. She was more mortified by the actions of tonight and how it just seemed to get worse as the day went on. The morning activities of walking around the house and the photo shoot look so tame in retrospect. Even her ogling Vicky looked minor even though it was incredibly embarrassing at the time. Her organism at the stop light made the earlier events look insignificant and she could not help but wonder if somewhere out there their were fours girls laying in their beds masturbating to the image of her coming.

Lord knows there was a large group of men masturbating to the image of her and her 'sister' April, Ruby's real name. After the lap dance Ruby became really popular with the patrons. This did not go unnoticed by the other strippers and soon any time one of them wasn't pulling in any business they would come to there table and give them a free dance. Nicole loved it. Alice hated it. It meant she was continually the center of attention and usually had a girl dancing naked before her. To top it all off it was always under the watchful eye of Nicole so Alice had to at least pretend to be interested.

The worst part was when Ruby danced on stage. Everyone knew she was dancing for Alice and activity in the club came to a stop to watch the stripper perform for her sister. Several dances later Ruby got Nicole to promise to come back on Wednesday, the owner, a woman named madam Lu even promised us free admission and drinks whenever we came. We added that much to the club.

As Nicole finished tying Alice to the bed she laid down next to Alice as slowly started to fondle her breasts. "That was one exciting evening wasn't it puppet," whispered Nicole.

"Yes mistress," answered Alice feeling the tingle in her nipples but unable to do anything about it.

"Vicky is very sexy isn't she puppet?"

"Yes mistress she is."

"What did you like most about her puppet?" asked Nicole her finger slowly sliding back and forth between Alice's breasts.

Alice tried to remember the details of their encounter with Vicky at the restaurant. It was only six hours ago but it may as well have been last month given all that had happened since then. "I would have to say her ass and breasts mistress," answered Alice remembering how she was caught staring at those two body parts.

"A T&A girl. I have to agree if you are looking at a woman for her sexiness its all in the tits and ass. And I bet we could have a lot of fun with her in the future don't you think puppet?" Asked Nicole pinching her nipple.

"Haaaa, yes mistress, she did seem interested in that," answered Alice flinching from the pain.

"And what about those girls in the other car, puppet? Do you think they are masturbating to the image of you right now? Does that excite you?" Asked Nicole as she moved her hand from Alice's breast and started to skim her fingers over Alice's sex.

"Yes mistress," gasped Alice as she pulled on her bindings but Nicole's knots held firm. Since puberty Alice understood she had sensitive breasts, but now she was beginning to realize the control they had over her libido. As soon as Nicole started playing with her breasts her body becomes aroused and starts to tingle making it sensitive to the slightest touch, her pussy begins to moisten and her clitoris becomes excited. Then her desires take control and Nicole had used this cause and effect remarkably. No matter how wrong it felt in her mind her body told her it was good and refused to allow her sexual preferences get in the way.

"Mmmmm, I hope so puppet," cooed Nicole tracing her finger along the outside of Alice's pussy lips.

"And what do you think about your sister April?" Inquired Nicole tickling the tip of her clitoris.

"She is a very beautiful girl and a great dancer mistress," grunted Alice stretching her body and arching her back to follow Nicole's hand.

"Great dancer! You were completely under her spell. I don't think I have ever seen a girl develop such a crush on anyone before. I'm just happy you love me or I would have to taken issue with your actions. You do love me right puppet?" asked Nicole in a singing tone as she pinched Alice's clit.

Alice gave out a sort gasp and fell back into the bed, more so from the statement than the pinch. Alice again felt stuck between a rock and a hard place. If she said no would Nicole get mad, being tied to the bed Alice worried what would happen if Nicole would go into a rage and hurt her or leave her and not be found until her parents came home in a week. Or Nicole could just break up with her and she could loose her parents. On the other side if she said yes then it would be the second time she said she loved her. The thought of that made her skin crawl. She did not love Nicole; she didn't even like this girl or any girl for that matter. Alice also felt she was over her head in this relationship and Nicole already held most of the cards. If she said yes Nicole would believe that she was emotionally bonded to her and that everything they had done or talked about was more than acceptable by her including taking her virginity.

A second pinch of her clitoris brought Alice out of her daze. "Puppet, aren't you going to answer my question?"

"Yes mistress I do love you," breathed Alice knowing she had lost yet another battle in her standing in the relationship.

"I'm glad to hear that puppet," purred Nicole. "However I do not want your love for me to prevent you from appreciating other women." Removing her hand from Alice's pussy she slowly brought it up to her mouth and gave it a small lick. Lowering her fingers into Alice's mouth she leaned close to Alice's ear and whispered. "In fact it would please me very much. So from now on I want you to be on the lookout for other girls. Watch them, flirt with them and see where it leads. I have to say thinking about watching you blossom from a shy schoolgirl to a lesbian seductress sends shivers down my spine."

Pulling her fingers away from Alice's mouth Nicole stood up to take off her jeans and panties. "So as part of your training I want you to e-mail me 10 pictures a day of women you find beautiful and explain what you like about them. Also the next time we see Vicky or April you are going to become much more friendly with them, very friendly if possible."

Still cooling down from her arousal Alice knew another barrier was broken and she was now deeper into this lesbian relationship with her parents her only hope for rescue. However that was a week away, by then she will have spent a week under Nicole's control and loose her virginity. Feeling the bed move Alice turned to see Nicole was crawling up to straddle her face and she knew her third training session for the day was about to begin.

maxout09
maxout09
1,078 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19657 days ago

5 stars!!! 10 actually!!! I’m going to continue reading this wonderful story but I just wanted to let you know that I’m really enjoying it.

AYuriLoverAYuriLoverabout 2 months ago

She is definitely not straight.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

1st the first chapter is in the wrong fucking category it should be in nonconset. Susan,David & Nicole all need a shotgun blast to the fucking head you don't drug people and force them to do things they don't want. Anyone who expects someone to call them mistress or master should be locked up away from normal human beings they don't deserve to breathe the same air as normal people.

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
EDITING EDITING EDITING😢😢😢

Truly any chance your computer or laptop has spell check? When referring to looking at someone or something; the correct way too spell ( stare ) not stair, when using the word stair that is part of a staircase or set of stairs... Just thought I'd clear up that issue I would mention others sept I can't recall them.

Still hoping your going to provide Alice with an opportunity for PAYBACK!!!

Please don't take offense to my comments. I'm really liking the story except for the GRAMMATICAL errors!!!

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this but it needs EDITITNG

I am loving your story, it needs editing for grammatical errors and the way you shift from one tense to another makes it hard to read.

However the eroticism of this young woman finding her place as a submissive although she denies it the whole way, more than makes up for the errors in spelling and tense.

Please keep developing this story line and flesh it out some more.

I love it

Randee

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
Made to date A girl is forced to date a female classmate.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Suburban Submission Ch. 01 Karen blackmails and defiles her soccer-mom neighbour.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories