With Strings Attached Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the lights dimmed Nicole untied the belt and pulled the coat open as Alice froze in the seat. Nicole cupped Alice's cheek and turned her head so it faced hers and slowly leaned in for a soft gentle kiss.

Alice simply closed her eyes and accepted the kiss hoping they would not attract too much attention. However Alice hopes were dashed when she heard a girl shout, "Wow, this movie is a lot hotter than I thought," followed by laughter. Turning Alice spotted four teenage girls sitting in the back row directly behind them.

As the movie started things settle down. The only people close to them were the couple a few rows ahead and the girls a few rows back and both were now watching the movie. As things settled Nicole moved her hand into Alice's lap and parted her coat a little more. Alice gasped quietly and a warm shiver ran up her spine as Nicole started to caress her thigh and gently stroke her pussy just as she would do while driving. However, here they were sitting in a room with other people and as much as she wanted Nicole to stop she didn't want to be discovered even more and just sat frozen in her seat.

Alice tried to keep her head straight but Nicole already knew quite well how the manipulate Alice and she slowly raised her arousal level. Giving up any pretense of watching the movie Alice closed her eyes in an attempt to will her body to obey her and not bring her the shame of cumming in the middle of a theater. Nicole's finger found her clitoris and started a gentile flicking motion. The stimulation was causing her body to build to a massive climax. Alice knew that even this was going to be a lost cause and mentally prepared herself for the orgasm her body now wanted. Just as her body started to stiffen from the cresting wave within her Nicole's fingers stopped, and returned to caressing her thigh causing her to twitch in frustration. Expecting a climax and forgetting her intention not to cum Alice snapped her head up and turned towards Nicole.

"Are you enjoying the movie puppet?" whispered Nicole.

Alice's breathing was labored and the question caused her to blush. She lowered her head in an attempt to regain control of her body and stop herself from begging for relief.

"Well puppet? It's not nice to ignore your lover," continued Nicole as she placed her glistening finger under Alice's chin and turned her to look into her eyes.

"I'm sorry mistress. I haven't really been paying attention to the movie," mumbled Alice.

Nicole simply leaned in for a kiss as she gently cupped Alice's now wet pussy. Alice accepted the kiss with a soft moan not just as she was trained to, but also as her aroused body now wanted because it knew the reward was the resumption of Nicole's cresses.

The peanut gallery showed renewed interest in their activities and started in on the color commentary at their expense. Not wanting to engage the girls Alice decided to ignore them and concentrate on her own situation. With her hands bound under her coat she was totally at the mercy of Nicole who was now passionately kissing her and once again slowly running her fingers along the outside of her pussy.

This continued: Nicole would slowly bring up Alice's arousal level and just when she was about to break would abruptly stop, signaling the beginning of another make-out session. This would let the sexual yearning between her legs fade just a little and the whole process would start over.

Alice become so absorbed in the repetition that after Nicole stopped playing with her pussy after bring her to the brink of orgasm she subconsously turned her head towards Nicole expecting another make-out session as her body cooled but she was pulled out of her daze by Nicole closing and tying the front of her coat causing Alice to open her eyes and stare expectantly at Nicole; her body primed and shuddering with want and frustration.

"Come puppet, it time to leave," stated Nicole as she pulled her to her feet.

Alice could only squirm upon hearing Nicole's order. She hated this; after fighting her desire and finally giving in to her libido her body expected and wanted an orgasm now her desperate and willing body was demanding release that was not to come. On the other hand her mind was ashamed. After being overpowered and surrendering to the urges of her body she was told that her body would not get what it wanted either. Broken Alice now only wanted to escape the scene as soon as possible.

Looking down as she rose to her feet Alice was shocked at how wet the seat had become, evidence of how aroused her body had become. Since Nicole had started playing with her, she became more and more aroused and the time it took to reeve back up between forced cool downs grew shorter and shorter and by the look of the chair wetter as well.

A shudder ran up Alice's back as she thought about what the next patron who attempted to sit in the seat would find or the laugh the cleaning crew would get at there discovery. Thinking of this Alice could only look at the floor as they walked up the main aisle arm in arm and passed the four girls as they left the theater.

Alice was in a daze from the embarrassment her mind was feeling and the desire her body was still experiencing as she strutted down the hall, too preoccupied to care what she looked like or who was looking. Nicole however was utterly thrilled by the experience and left the movie early to take Alice to someplace reasonably private so she could have her relieve some of the sexual frustration she was now feeling. Spotting the bathroom she turned and marched Alice in.

Entering the bathroom Nicole spun Alice around and grapping her head with both hands pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Alice was only able to let out a whimper as Nicole's lips sealed over hers, the aggressive act catching her off guard. With her hands cuffed she would have fallen over if not for Nicole holding her so tightly.

"Go fix your hair and make-up," gasped Nicole as she broke the kiss and started to release the cuffs. "You look like you were used by a whole cheer squad and I want you looking your best when you go down on me."

A shiver ran down Alice's back as she heard Nicole's command. Yes she was going to be free, at least physically, but that also was a double-edged sward. She hated being restrained as it highlighted the fact that she was being forced to go along with Nicole's perverted desires but it also gave her an excuse; she was not in control of her body her mind had no choice but to go along.

Now she was going to have to fix her hair and make-up so she could go-down on Nicole in a public bathroom. Having done it several dozen times had made the act less revolting but she did not like the thought of having to do it in such a public place. She felt humiliated after doing it at the clothing store and at least that was in private changing room. Here she was going to have to give oral sex in a public bathroom. Rubbing her wrists Alice knew they were in a quiet period when the bathroom would not be used but the window would not last. Taking a deep breath Alice turned and walked towards the sinks as she was more worried about getting caught than performing the act itself and instead of delaying the inevitable worked as quickly as she could to fix her face.

After washing Alice worked to replace the foundation, mascara, blush and eye liner as the sales lady instructed her and like she had practiced under Nicole's watchful eye the past few days. As she used the brush to apply her lipstick and lip gloss, deep red to match her nails, Alice could not help but think of how she was making herself beautiful for her girlfriend, one of her jobs in the relationship, so she could orally pleasure her girlfriend another of her jobs in the relationship.

Standing up straight and fluffing her hair Alice inspected the image of beauty before her. The image brought out by her mistress and one that looked far better than she was capable of doing on her own. Taking a deep breath Alice turned and presented herself to Nicole.

"Very good puppet and might I add very prompt too," smiled Nicole. "You must be very eager. Tell me puppet do you crave my pussy that much?"

Alice cringed at the thought. Yes through repetition the act no longer bothered her as much and she had gotten over to the taste but she certainly did not enjoy it or want to do it. "Yes mistress I enjoy giving you pleasure and love the taste of your juices," replied Alice.

However Nicole was too excited to notice the sarcasm in her voice and just heard the words from her self-professed lover. Locking her eyes with Alice's she slowly closed the distance between them and pulled Alice in for a passionate kiss.

However the kiss was cut short by the sound of laughter and the bathroom door flinging open. The silence on the room was defining as Alice stared wide-eyed at the four girls who were seated behind them. All of the embarrassment and humiliation she felt from wearing that degrading maid's uniform, riding bare assed on the back of Nicole's bike or being fondled in a public theater paled in comparison to how she felt now. Her feeling of anonymity gone, Alice crossed her hands below her chest holding the coat tight and lowered her gaze to the floor.

"Hello ladies," said Nicole as she wrapped her hand around Alice's waist, "did you enjoy the show?"

"Yes and the movie was not that bad either," responded the willowy blond followed by a fit of giggles by the group.

The laughter only made Alice feel worse. With nowhere to go she simply cuddle more deeply into Nicole for support and shelter. While she was incapable of functioning Nicole seemed fine and more than willing to engage the foursome.

"Well I'm happy that my lover and I were able to improve your movie going experience," stated Nicole lifting Alice's face to look into hers and rubbed her blushing cheek. "By the way I'm Nicole and this is beautiful creature is Alice."

Alice did not think it was possible but blushed a little more as Nicole took a step away while she introduced her. Here she was standing in a bathroom wearing only a coat, with a very short hemline, and high heels and now by a simple act was made the center off attention as she was inspected and rated by four strange girls who thought she was a lesbian. Not knowing what to do she simply turned to the four girls and gave a hesitant smile. She hated being judged and much preferred to stay in the background.

"Well she does have a beautiful face," said the girl with shoulder length brown hair.

"And you cannot miss those legs," chirped in one of the two Japanese looking girls.

"Definitely 10's" added the other which brought another round of giggles from the girls.

Alice bit her lower lip and dropped her hands to nervously play and pull on the hem of her coat. After openly making out with Nicole in front of them for the better part of a movie she was now being rated by them like a new piece of jewelry, apparently a beautiful piece of jewelry.

"Anyway my name is Christine," stated the blond.

Alice looked her over. She appeared to be about 5'7" with shoulder length dark blond hair and an average body, if not a little on the thin side.

"And I'm Amber," added the brown haired girl who was a little shorter than the blond but a little more curvy. "And this jolly twosome is Hanna and Yuka" gesturing two the two almost identical girls standing to her side. With the jet black hair cut in identical bobs and similar boyish body styles Alice thought they looked like identical 15-year-old twins. However since the other two girls were obviously seniors they must simply looked young for their age.

"Are you two identical," asked Nicole.

"No but we are very close," responded Hanna and she hugged her sister, resulting in a giggle from each. The irony of using a lesbian reference in front of two lesbians lost on them.

"So do you guys make-out in public often?" asked Christine as she stared into Nicole's eyes, knowing she was the alpha in the relationship and trying to reassert her position within her group.

"We go at it as often as we can," replied Nicole in a soft commanding voice. "Alice is a great kisser and there is nothing better then the feel of another girls lips on your own.

"I'll' stick to my boyfriend thank you," responded Christine.

"You mean he worked up the nerve to kiss you," added Amber, resulting in another round of giggles from the twins.

"Well you have not done any better," shot Christine, "And you two have yet to even kiss a boy, let alone have a boyfriend. So stop your laughing."

"Now take it easy ladies," interjected Nicole. "What I meant was women are more sensual kissers. We put more feeling into it, our lips are much softer and we spend much more time making sure they look good and taste good for our partners. With boys you would be lucky if they freshen their breath or clean their teeth before going in."

"She does have a point," added Amber over the laughter.

"Besides a girl can appreciate the beauty of another girl," continued Nicole as she ran her fingers through Alice's hair and caressed her cheek. "And as far as emotions go we can all relate to other women much easier than guys. We are more emotional and our emotions complement and heighten our sexuality. Therefore it is easy to see why being intimate with a woman is much more pleasurable than being with a boy. We know what other women want."

"I tell you what," stated Nicole, stepping away from Alice again. "I'm a voyeur at heart and my girl friend is quite the exhibitionist and as I have mentioned a very, very good kisser. If any of you would like to see for yourself you can kiss Alice and I'm sure that you would agree it is a very pleasurable experience."

Alice just look wide eyed at Nicole who was now standing in front of her facing the four girls. She wants me to kiss these strangers, in a public bathroom while naked, thought Alice. Frozen in place and not knowing how to react, Alice turned her gaze to the four girls who were now looking at her deep in thought.

"Think about it ladies," continued Nicole as she walked behind the four girls. "Hardly anyone places any negative stigma on a girl for kissing another girl. Hell guys see it as a positive. It gives you instant credit as being sexually open without having to do a thing with them. If you don't like it big deal, guys will be interested in the story, interested in you. And from your little argument earlier it will help when you go off to college and meet new people, no matter what else you did you will be seen as having done something erotic with little negative baggage."

"Okay I'm sold," stated Amber, looking into Alice's eyes.

At which point the focus shifted from Alice to Amber.

"You can't be serious," growled Christine. "You are actually going to kiss a girl to see what it feels like."

"And to have a story when I go off to college," answered Amber as she looked at each of the girls. "Lets face it we're not the most experienced girls around and I do not want to be the one with nothing to say when the topic of past experience comes up. Tom doesn't seem to be very sure about dating me and I do not know of anything else that will come up."

"Besides I'm interested in finding out if Nicole here is right," Amber added with a smile and looking back at Alice. "Maybe kissing another girl is better."

Alice did not like the look in Amber's eyes. It was the look of a predator being offered her prey. She just spent a whole movie kissing another girl in front of them and how was having her services offered, without her commitment and most importantly her consent. Looking to Nicole she not only didn't see any sign for help but a big smile in her face as she pulled out her camera phone to document the event.

" I don't believe you are actually going to do it," stated Christine as Amber slowly closed the distance between her and Alice.

As Amber stopped in front of Alice and looking into her eyes Alice wanted to plead for her to stop but didn't know if she should. Her mind was in a panic and did not know what would happen with Nicole, to her parents if she did.

However her mental trauma was cut off when Amber placed her hands on Alice's hips and leaned in for a soft quite kiss.

Afterwards Amber turned around to face her friends.

"You are not going to have much of a story with a kiss like that," laughed Christine. "I've seen better kisses between 6th graders."

Turning back around Amber wrapped her arms around Alice's neck and pulled her in for another more forceful kiss, the type of kiss Alice had practiced with Nicole countless times over the past week. Her mind went back to autopilot and simply followed Amber's lead supporting the kiss her hands moving to Amber's hips as they swayed back and forth their bodies rubbing against each others. The kissing continued with Amber becoming more confident with her actions, more willing to explore more insistent and after several moments of very passionate and loud kissing pressed her tongue up against Alice's teeth and signaled Alice to open her mouth and accept Amber's advance. Realizing the passion had just gone up a notch Alice started to move her hands up and down Amber's sides and ass.

As Amber pulled back, finally breaking the kiss Alice took a gasp of breath and opened her eyes.

"You were absolutely right," breathed Amber. "That was a very good kiss. A very very good kiss." Looking a bit flustered Amber turned to her friends. "I mean it was so sensual, her lips are so soft and smooth and taste like strawberry and her breath smells like mint and her hair smells fresh. And the feeling: It's has that mystique of being naughty, like kissing the school bad boy. "

"Easy girl," interrupted Christine, "you look like you are about to pass out. Besides it could not have been that good."

"But it was," continued Amber. "I would have to say that it was the best kiss of my life. "Granted I don't have much to compare it too but still, I don't know how it could be topped."

"So are you a lesbian now?" asked Christine with a little sarcasm.

"One kiss does not make you a lesbian," Amber shot back placing her hands on her hips. "Besides if it's anything like that kiss I would have to say I wouldn't mind."

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it," interrupted Nicole. "I told you kissing a girl was preferable. And after a kiss like that you definitely have a story to tell. What about the rest of you - any more takers?"

"Still not interested," grunted Christine.

"Your choice," said Nicole as she walked behind the twins. "How about you ladies? You heard your friend. Alice is a great kisser. Besides didn't you say she was a 10 earlier?"

The twins just looked at each other. It was obvious they were both shy and did not like all the attention but they also looked like they caved to peer pressure easily.

"Look Amber already did it and it wasn't bad. In fact she said she actually enjoyed it. Said it was by far the best kiss of her life. Alice won't bite, I promise you will not regret it."

"Come on," added Amber, moving in front of her two friends and placing an arm on each shoulder. "Trust me, you will be happy that you did."

Amber let her hands move do the sides of each girls arm and grabbed their hands and gave a slight pull forward. Almost in a trance the two girls let Amber lead them before Alice. Walking behind Hanna, Amber maneuvered her until she was standing directly in front of Alice.

Alice looked down into the face of the cute Japanese girl before her and could not help returning the girls smile. Alice felt the girl was a lot like how she was just last week; she was shy, a follower, never wanting to stand out or take a risk on something new. She was the type of girl who wanted to be kissed but felt uncomfortable making the first move. The type of girl Nicole's training also covered.