With Strings Attached Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,079 Followers

Looking at her reflection Alice felt she was looking at a different person. There was no longer a look of innocence about her; she looked like a woman flush from sex and the smell of the room confirmed it. Since last Friday her life had taken a dramatic change. Everything about her was different, her hair, her face and even the shape of her body were all under the control of another woman who was not just her girlfriend but also her mistress and now her lover. But for now Alice was just happy to be free and alone and all she wanted to do was get out of the honorable outfit. Reaching over to pull off her left glove Alice noticed a note sitting on her vanity. Nervously she reached down and opened the paper.

" Puppet:

Given your performance I trust you enjoyed your entry into womanhood and had a very restful sleep. By my count you had nine orgasms, six more than me, but you can make up the difference when I return. For now get a good night's sleep. In the morning take a nice long bath and repair the damage from our recent activities - remember rule one is you must always look your best for me.

As you are now a sexually active, mature woman you are now to behave as one. While bathing you are to shave off all of your pubic hair since a clean pussy is symbolic of a woman reveling in her sexuality. And as such you are to no longer wear white, the color of innocence and purity.

You will need to clean your house today, particularly your bedroom. Wear your maid uniform with the pink petticoats and apron. Once you are dressed properly, take a picture on your mobile and send it to me. I want to see how well you cleaned up and are ready to get to work.

After your cleaning duties have been completed, place your current outfit, minus your mother's shoes, on your bed and be sure to keep it in the condition it was in when you awoke. Then collect all of your remaining white clothes and pile them beside your bed for sorting and removal. I will return late in the afternoon and we will watch the cinematic debut of your movie.

Sincerely, your lover and mistress."

Alice simply held the note in her blood stained hands as she tried to comprehend the instructions within the note. She was not allowed to wear white! Alice cringed at the thought. She had not wanted to lose her virginity and she was ashamed she had enjoyed it so much but now her girlfriend wanted to make sure everyone else knew she was no longer a virgin and somehow not wearing white was to signal that.

Now the pressure to do so may photo shoots made sense: Nicole was taking all the pictures she wanted of Alice wearing white, and since meeting Nicole she had always been wearing some white item. Now Nicole wanted to banish the color that represented innocence from her wardrobe. Alice simply stared at the clothing she was wearing. The outfit she wore when she lost her virginity was to be the last white she would wear.

maxout09
maxout09
1,079 Followers
12