With Strings Attached Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,081 Followers

"I'm supposed to wear this," gasped Alice as she looked at the very small garment in her hands.

"Don't you like it," asked April.

"It's not that," stated Alice as she felt the foreign material in her hands. "It's, it's just that it is so small."

"It's latex silly," continued April with a smile. "It's supposed to be tight. Don't worry with a little stretching and pulling it will fit you like a glove."

A latex glove thought Alice as she continued to look at the very small outfit in her hands.

"Those other two gifts are for you to take home tomorrow, whispered April in a husky and alluring voice as she stood up, her gift in one hand and the other outstretched towards Alice. "Now I think its time that I open my last present."

Knowing that the time had finally come Alice placed the latex dress on the floor and took her sisters hand. Entering the bedroom Alice stood nervously before her sister/lover as April inspected her final present.

"You know I haven't been this excited about opening a present in a very, very long time," stated April as she walked around Alice playing with the seams of her dress. "You got what your sister has always wanted."

Stopping in front of Alice, April placed her hands on Alice's shoulders and pulled her in for a soft passionate kiss. Alice could still taste the dessert in April's mouth as there tongues dueled.

Breaking the kiss April looked lovingly into Alice's eyes. "I have been waiting for this moment for some time. Why don't you lay on the bed and we can get started."

In a trance Alice walked over the to bed and very carefully laid down. Smiling, April seductively walked to the base of the bed and began to crawl to the top, her firm velvet encased breasts sliding over Alice's gift wrapped body as she made her way to the top of the bed; straddling Alice, so as not to tear the wrapping paper, Alice could feel April's warm breath on her face and neck. Looking up Alice could see the excitement in April's eyes as she slowly lowered her head. Expecting the kiss Alice closed her eyes as she felt April's hair fall across her face and the smell of her lipstick reach her nose just before April's tongue pushed between her teeth and her lips brush against hers.

Breaking the kiss April let out a soft growl as she slid back and gently sat on Alice's hips, the wrapping paper crackling from the weight. Tracing her finer along the black ribbon that marked the top of her dress April broke the seam and carefully grabbed the center of Alice's dress and began to slowly tear the paper

Alice simply lay on the bed with her eyes closed as she felt her body being unwrapped by her female lover. A small gasp escaped her lips as she felt April's fingers start to gently tug her now exposed nipples. With a shift in the weight Alice once again felt April's warm breath but this time on her neck as April's hair brushed against her cheek.

"I'm going to make you come so hard," whispered April as she teased Alice's nipples with her fingers and planted a kiss on Alice's ear before running her tongue down along the nap of her neck.

Alice could only groan in response and she lay helpless on the bed. As much as her mind just wanted to get it over with her body loved the sexual attention April was giving it and her nipples hardened in response. Once again her body was betraying her, as it began to come to life against her will. Signals that April read as she began to escalate her actions. Fingers pinching more firmly as her kisses made there way over her collar bone and between her breasts.

As if in defiance of her mind Alice arched her body in a subconscious attempt to get her breasts closer to her seducer. An effort rewarded by April sucking a nipple into her mouth, her tongue flicking rapidly back and forth as her teeth firmly held it in place. The prolonged assault on her breasts and body caused Alice to squirm and as her body sent wave after wave of pleasure to her weakening brain now enjoying the pleasures April was giving her.

Pleased with Alice's level of arousal April stopped her assault on Alice's breasts sat back on her haunches. Squatting over Alice's hips April maneuvered herself so her pubic bone was resting on and pushing against her sisters. Looking down, April smiled as she admired her gift. Alice looked very erotic, her angelic face and beautiful hair displayed before her; the nervous look in Alice's eyes was now gone, replaced with desire.

Alice released a moan of disappointment as April released her breasts that was cut short and replaced with a gasp as she felt April press her crotch into her own, sending a jolt of pleasure through her clitoris. Looking up into the eyes of her tormentor she did not know how to react to the respite. Her body still craved the attention April was providing and as much as she did no want to be intimate with another woman her body still craved the attention her lover was providing and she could not deny the almost maddening level of arousal she felt from simply having her breasts stimulated. Once again she was being forced to decide between what her body wanted and what her mind did not.

"Would you like me to continue," purred April as she wiggled her hips mashing her pubic bone against that of her prey.

"Yes please," gasped Alice, her decision made by the jolt of pleasure April's subtle movement created.

"I'm glad to hear that," sang April as her fingers danced across Alice's body. "Tonight will be the greatest experience of your life. As I not only plan on teaching you how to seduce and dance for the pleasure of other woman I also plan on teaching you how to bring them to a state of sexual euphoria better than anything they had before. You my dear sister will be the greatest lesbian lover of all time."

Alice could barely hear April and wasn't really listening as the sensations of having April's fingers run over her hyper charged body was a total distraction. All she could think about was having her sister/lover continue her actions as she moved her hips trying to recreate the sensation on her clitoris.

"Yes please," moaned Alice totally without a clue as to the conversation, her body fully in control and only wanted April to return to worshiping it.

With a smile on her face April reached down and took Alice's hands in her own and placed them on her breasts. After making Alice grope her own breasts April released them and allowed Alice to continue the stimulation that she started, her hands griping and heeding her flesh, squeezing her rock hard nipples between her thumb and finger to continue the arousal that was building up in her body as April slide her ass down to Alice's knees and leaned foreword towards Alice's wet pussy.

April's hair began to tickle Alice's stomach just before she felt the gentle kisses on her abdomen and the top of her pubic region. A shiver ran through hers body as she felt April's warm breath blow across her bare and moist crotch. Straightening up once again April pulled Alice legs out from beneath her and planted her feet wide apart on the bed, her knees in the air fully exposing her pussy.

Surrendering to her lust Alice aggressively played with her own breasts and could only watch as April slowly lowered herself back between her legs. The warm breath returning to her neither region as April anchored herself between her thighs.

Alice groaned and her eyes rolled up toward the ceiling as April's finger's spread her lips open and her tongue began to slowly but firmly lick her clit. The effect was earth shattering as April's hair tickled her inner thighs and her tongue worked on her pussy. All the thoughts about what was being done to her were washed away as she tried her best to remain still as April continued her assault.

Given her level of arousal it did not take April long to bring her to climax. With a loud screech Alice pressed her head and feet into the bed as she arched her back and pressed her hips into April's face, her hands releasing her nipples and subconsciously grabbing the back of April's head as she pushed it hard into her groin before collapsing back into the bed.

"I cannot believe I just did that," gasped Alice. Not only did she orgasm at the hands, or tongue, of another woman but she had physically contributed by playing with her own breasts and then taking hold of April's head as she climaxed. Both actions felt like acts of treachery to her rational mind.

"I believe I did most of the work sis," purred April believing Alice was referring to her orgasm. "But don't worry your turns next. I just have one more trick I want to show you first."

Alice did not have time to think as she felt April pinch the top of her engorged clitoris between her fingernails and pulled up causing her to gasp in surprise. As she moved her hands to protect her crotch April pinched a little harder signing Alice to back off. The embarrassment and grief she felt from her sexual release now forgotten as she looked at the evil smile on April's face just inches from her captive clit.

"That hurt's," stated April in a nervous voice.

"Yes but it is a good pain," answered April as she moved her other hand towards the extended clit and placed it between two of her nails.

Alice's anxiety quickly changed to solace and the pain to pleasure as she felt the nails scissor her clit and began to slowly scrape up and down. While Alice experimented with pinching her nipples when she masturbated, she never fully experienced pain when she was receiving pleasure. She never had a lover spank her ass during intercourse or pull her hair at just the right moment. She never knew that pain receptors could magnify the signals sent by pleasure receptors and never experienced pleasure on the magnitude April was giving her right now.

The stimulation was beyond anything Alice had ever experienced or imagined in her life. So fast was the buildup that as soon as she finished taking in a deep breath from the shock of the stimulation she released a loud scream signaling her climax as multiple little tremors of explosive pleasure began to pulsate from her clit and rush throughout her body as fireworks exploded behind her closed eyes. The resulting orgasms felt almost continuous as she experienced the greatest sexual release of her life.

Clasping into the bed all Alice could think about was how intensely pleasurable the experience had been. The strength of the orgasm wiping away any negative feelings or concerns about what had just been done to her was done by a girl. She had enjoyed it too much to complain about the gender of her lover. The endorphins flooding her mind taking advantage of her relaxed state and along with her need to think of her self as a lesbian linked the pleasure she had just received with being intimate with woman.

Looking down at Alice's gasping body April could only smile. She knew that trick would blow Alice's mind and cement her as Alice's ultimate lover and teacher. A role she intended to push to her maximum advantage.

Sliding down along side of her recovering sister April began a gentle caress of Alice's soft sweat covered body as she softly kissed her shoulder and ear. "So did you like my little trick sis," purred April between kisses.

Alice couldn't respond and just moaned. The answer was a definite yes but she did not want it to be so. Her reality had been shaken as she never believed that anything could have felt so good. For the moment the fact that she was forced to be here with April, another woman, or the fact that she was being blackmailed into being in a lesbian relationship didn't matter. All she could focus on was the pleasure she had just received.

That for Alice was almost too much. She did not want to feel pleasure or joy from what she had to do. She wanted to go back to feeling trapped and disgusted from what she wanted to believe she was forced to do. But the feeling of euphoria she was experiencing was preventing her.

"I have done almost anything you could do with a boy or girl but the first time I experienced clit masturbation it was the greatest orgasm I had ever experienced," continued April. "Nothing else has ever come close."

Alice let out a soft whimper at hearing April's statement. She did not want her greatest orgasm of her life to come for another girl. She wanted her best sex to be with her husband and not have to think back to the time she was in bed with her pretend sister to recount the best sex she ever had.

"Now lets see if woman really know how to make a better dick," stated April as she reached over for the strap-on Alice had given to her.

maxout09
maxout09
1,081 Followers
12