With Strings Attached Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,074 Followers

For the whole ride over Nicole kept her right hand within the layers of Alice's skirts playfully caressing her upper thigh slowly progressing to her crotch. For the duration of the ride Alice had to simply sit there and take it, the pain she originally felt from the nipple clamps replace by arousal as her sensitized body merged the pain and Nicole's touch. Even the worry about the final part of her costume was not enough to keep her body in check. Now Alice nervously watched Nicole walk around the front of the car, her eyes focused on the gold chain dangling from her hand.

"Come puppet, its show time," announced Nicole as she opened the door and held out her hand for Alice.

"Yes mistress," replied Alice taking Nicole's outstretched hand. A soft moan escaping her lips as the corset pushed the clamps into her flesh causing her clitoris to twitch. Standing with her hands clasped behind her she stood at attention as Nicole lifted the green leather collar and placed it around her neck, the small round bell ringing as Nicole fastened the lock. With a smile on her face Nicole fastened the cuff to her wrist and turned towards the entrance.

As often as she dreamed of going to a fancy party she never expected to go to one in real life. The whole ride over her mind was a flurry of emotions fear, humiliation, insecurity, shyness, nervousness, and embarrassment. All emotions that would have kept her from getting into the situation she was now in. However 'no' was not a viable answer for her to give to Nicole, Susan had seen to that. Alice was more inclined to stay home and, if she did venture out she liked to be unnoticed and blend in the background. However dressed as she was she felt there was little chance of that, especially attending as the date of another woman.

Entering the Ballroom Alice could only look around in amazement she felt like she walked into a set for a movie. The dinning hall of the club was decorated in silver and black that both highlighted and hid the multitude of costumed revelers: kings and queens; princesses and knights; monsters and witches; all types of costumes.

However even surrounded by all of the other costumed revelers and hidden behind the mask Alice still felt vulnerable and exposed. Wanting both to remain as close to Nicole, her anchor and protector, and to sneak away and hide from all the witnesses to her enslavement to the beautiful pirate.

Reaching the edge of the dance floor Nicole turned towards her nervous prey and, with a tug on the chain, Alice was gently pulled in for a slow passionate kiss. The image to all watching was clear: Tinker Bell and the Captain were together and the captain was in charge.

Grasping Alice's waist Nicole started moving with the beat. Chest to chest and hip to hip, in sensual movements they danced. Alice could feel Nicole's hands on her ass pulling her tight to Nicole's thigh as they squeezed and groped her. With each movement each gyration, her moist crotch rubbed against Nicole's nylon covered leg. Back and forth and around and around they moved, all that Alice could think of was Nicole's hands on her ass, the effect humping Nicole's thigh was having on her vagina and the erotic sensation the clamps were having on her nipples. For a while Alice couldn't focus on anything else. Not what she was doing, who she was doing it with or how it looked. Her mind did not want to think of anything but the feelings or arousal running through her body as an escape from everything happening to her.

"That is one horny fairy," laughed a voice from behind Alice just as she was starting to feel her climax building.

Shocked out of her daze Alice quickly slide off of Nicole's thigh and spun behind Nicole for protection. Her hands subconsciously moving up to cover her breasts as if the intruder could see the nipple claps through her corset.

"I see you found a replacement!" stated a woman while she appraised the couple.

"Yes I have Kathy," replied Nicole sharply, "and a very obedient one at that."

"I noticed," laughed Kathy as she grasped the chain attached to Alice's collar and pulled her from her hiding spot. "But where's the fun in that?"

"That was your problem, you didn't see the fun in that," replied Nicole removing the chain from Kathy's hand.

"Well it doesn't mean we didn't have fun," purred Kathy running her finger over the exposed tops of her breasts.

"True," stated Nicole as she reached out to caress Kathy's cheek, "as long as we kept it private."

"Well some things are beyond our control," replied Kathy stepping back from Nicole's hand and doing a quick glance around the room. As much as she didn't like it she had a reputation to uphold and being branded as a lesbian, even if true, would cause a good deal of damage. Not to mention the problems it would cause with her parents. They could put up with a lot of bad behavior as they felt that was part of a teenage daughter growing up, but homosexuality was very much over the line. It was this stand by her parents that forced the breakup between herself and Nicole in the first place. Her parents were willing to let her be friends with a lesbian, so long as the girl was from a prominent family, but they did not want her in a relationship with another girl or let it be implied that she was. However her arrangement with John helped relieve the pressure. Deep in the closet himself, John needed someone to cover his relationship with Scott. Acting as if they were a couple deflected questions about why they were not dating and why they were hanging out with their 'friend' so much. Now with the pressure off they could resume their relationships, discreetly. "Besides, my parents have calmed down greatly since I started seeing John."

"Just as long as no one thinks we're together," shot Nicole.

Alice started to become more at ease, now part of the background, as the conversation continued between Kathy and Nicole. From what she could gather Kathy and Nicole used to date and as much as Kathy enjoyed being Nicole's little plaything in private, their relationship had to remain a secret.

Knowing Nicole's desire for her to be with other girls, Alice automatically appraised the young woman before her. By all standards the intruder was a very beautiful woman and made her feel plain in comparison. Everything about her seemed perfect. Her curly blond hair fell perfectly around her face and the red mask, decorated like rose petals, highlighted her blue eyes and matched her ruby red lips. A silver necklace sprinkled with rubies decorated her neck and helped pull one's attention away from her ample bosom, more displayed than concealed by the bodice of her strapless red dress. The fabric of the skirt, also cut to resemble rose petals and left much of her perfectly toned legs on display. Even behind the mask Alice could tell that the girl was a dead ringer for a young Brittney Spears, when she first came on the music scene.

Alice knew that Nicole was going to require her to be intimate with her former lover but it was oblivious that Kathy was more interested in Nicole than her. Realizing that this could work to her advantage she decided to risk changing the relationship again and recommend a place for Kathy.

"Mistress," squeaked Alice bringing the gaze of both women upon her.

"Yes puppet," growled Nicole obliviously a little annoyed at being interrupted.

"I was just thinking," continued Alice nervously, "why can't you have a relationship with Kathy?"

"You want Kathy to join us," responded Nicole.

"If that is what you wish," continued Alice nervously thinking more of a private kinky relationship between Nicole and Kathy and a public one between Nicole and herself. "It is oblivious that Kathy wants to be in a relationship with you and I'm fine with sharing you with such a beautiful woman. After all, our relationship is very open."

"Well how about that," purred Nicole with a wicked grin on her face, "two girlfriends. Yes that does sound very appealing. And you don't mind sharing me with another?"

"Oh no mistress," replied Alice happy that Nicole liked the idea. "Anything that increases your enjoyment increases mine as well."

"And how about you Kathy," asked Nicole, "do you mind sharing me?"

"Not at all," smiled Kathy. "Now we could try some of those fantasies we used to talk about."

"Yes," purred Nicole tracing a line around Alice's breasts "I think she would be the perfect tool for that."

Alice now stood nervously wondering what perverted fantasies they were alluding to and more importantly how much she would be involved. All she wanted was for Kathy and Nicole to start dating each other and keep Nicole distracted as much as possible. Now Alice was worried about what she had actually gotten herself into and if she would have been better off having her mistress focus exclusively on her.

Alice was so engrossed in trying to decipher the conversation that it took her several moments to realize that the conversation paused and, worried that she needed to say something, looked at Nicole, only to see her staring over Alice's should with a large smile on her face.

"Cousin," announce Nicole causing Alice to turn and stand face to face with Susan.

maxout09
maxout09
1,074 Followers
12