With Strings Attached Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,063 Followers

"What are those," breathed Jaclyn, the kiss forgotten as she began to remove Alice's tie and shirt.

Alice could not answer as her last veil of protection was removed revealing her collar and nipple clamps. Her face burning red Alice quickly brought up her hands to cover the shameful items only to have them slapped away by Jaclyn.

"Remember what happens to naughty girls," purred Jaclyn, and from what I see you are a very naughty girl." Jaclyn punctuated her statement by giving the chain connecting Alice's nipples a slight pull. "Besides you are not the only girl who likes to bring toys to school.

Turning around Jaclyn opened her back pack and began to search for her hand cuffs. After secretly carrying them around for so long Jaclyn was very excited to actually be able to use the object that symbolized her desire for so long. Over the years she had developed many fantasies involving the cuffs, some set in that very locker room; But they all paled in comparison to the aroused feeling she was having right now anticipating using them for the very first time.

Keeping her hands behind her back Jaclyn turned to face Alice with a mischievous smile on her face. Any nervousness or fear of exposing her sexual preferences was gone as Alice made all the first moves; a self proclaimed lesbian, very interested in kinky sex and hinted very strongly she liked bondage. Alice's actions and the items she was hiding under her very erotic take on the school dress code simply helped confirm those perceptions. Now she had a playmate she could bring all of her fantasies to life with and that started with the cuffs.

Walking behind Alice Jaclyn tucked the cuffs into the front of her skirt, the cold steel sending shivers though her body as she reach out and grasped Alice's wrists and pulled them behind her back. Making sure Alice did not move her hands Jaclyn pulled out the cuffs and quickly ratcheted them around Alice's wrists.

A shudder ran through Alice as she felt the cuffs secured around her wrists; mentally scared to be completely under the control of this stranger, physically aroused by the signs she was going to have sex. Alice tried to turn around and face her attacker but Jaclyn held her firmly and twisted her to face the full length mirror at the end of the locker cubby. Standing before them were two women; one naked one clothed, one with a nervous worried look the other a lustful naughty expression. One standing with her hands behind her back a collar around her neck and nipple clamps attached to her breasts projecting the perfect image of a submissive. The other standing behind the first, her cheek resting on the side of the firsts head as her arms wrapped possessively around the first.

"Do we not make a perfect picture," breathed Jaclyn as she nibbled at Alice's ear, her hands sliding unchallenged over Alice's naked body. Her fingers gliding over her naked flesh dancing around her breasts and across her hips and thighs.

The feeling of Jaclyn's hand sliding over her crotch sent a shiver through her body causing Alice to squirm and moan in fear. She did not want this. She did not want to be bound naked in school and she certainly did not want to be groped by a perverted girl.

"Still not wanting to behave," growled Jaclyn, "I guess you need a little more encouragement. Stepping back Jaclyn sat back on the bench pulling the bound Alice along knocking Alice's bag onto the floor. Both girls stopped in the tracks in stunned silence from the object the spilled out.

"My you are one kinky girl," laughed Jaclyn as she reached for the dildo, forgetting all about Alice's spanking.

Alice on the other hand, dropped back into her humiliated mentality her face flush with new embarrassment. The dildo was another of Nicole's purchases. A sound activated model Nicole had insisted that Alice bring it with her to be used during one of her classes allowing Alice to get off on one of her teachers voices. Alice had no desire to go through with Nicole's perverse orders but placed evil thing into her book bag just for Nicole's benefit. Now it was in the hands of the girl who had just stripped her naked and cuffed her hands behind her back.

"And what plans did you have for this little wonder," inquired Jaclyn.

"My girlfriend wanted me to use it during class," mumbled Alice.

Looking over the toy Jaclyn flipped the switch and with a puzzled look waited for something to happen. "It doesn't wor.." stated Jaclyn before dropping the dildo into her lap as it buzzed to life to the sound of her voice.

"You are more of a slut than I imagined," continued Jaclyn as she picked up the dildo which vibrated to each word. "But it would make for one very erotic lecture."

Alice did not answer but only watched as her tormentor pressed the dildo against her breasts allowing the toy to massage her nipples before she let it slide down her body. A fresh wave of humiliation ran through Alice as Jaclyn pulled up her skirt revealing a pair of white panties, an item forbidden to her for both type and color.

Pressing the dildo against the gusset of her panties Jaclyn started a low groan activating the dildo. The shiver of the fully clothed girl's body was oblivious as the extra stimulation sent her body into overdrive. "Yes learning would be much more interesting with one of these," gasped Jaclyn as she released her skirt letting it cover her intimate area as she reached under to obviously pull the crotch of her panties aside.

Naked and cuffed Alice was a bit relieved that the girl was preoccupied and ignored her. As her hand pushed deeper under her skirt Alice knew the moment the dildo penetrated her as her body stiffened and jerked, her head thrown back eyes closed gasping for air. Not wanting to draw attention back to her self, Alice simply stood there quietly as she watched the girl masturbate with her dildo. However her reprieve was short lived as Jaclyn's head snapped back up a smile forming on her face. "So have you used it yet," asked Jaclyn her own voice adding to her stimulation.

"Not yet," replied Alice not wanting to have this conversation and not wanting her voice adding to the girl's pleasure.

"Well no better time than the present," stated Jaclyn. Pulling out the well lubricated dildo Jaclyn reached around Alice to grasp the chain of the cuffs.

Alice closed her eyes in anticipation of what was about to happen, her body stiffened as the dildo made contact with her clit, vibrating from the sound of Jaclyn's voice. The vibrator heavily coated with Jaclyn's juices easily slipped into her pussy. Grasping the end Jaclyn slowly worked it in and out of the helpless girl. The stimulation added to the emotional turmoil started to affect Alice as her legs began to become weak and she dropped to the floor kneeling before the girl who captured her. Alice continued to simply shudder as Jaclyn spoke.

"Besides," stated Jaclyn, "why waist time with a piece of plastic when I have a self proclaimed lesbian with 'an extreme oral fixation' willing to eat me out."

Alice cringed as the quote from the on-line persona Susan had created impacted her for the second time in an hour. To embarrassed to speak Alice only let out a whimper in response, her eyes focused on Jaclyn's hands as they quickly pulled her panties off and placed on the bench beside to her. Hypnotized Alice watched as Jaclyn lifted the bottom of her skirt revealing her secret garden, very wet with her secretions. Alice was too drained to fight anymore. With everything going on her last hope was to have a normal school life. However like every other part of her life that expectation was vanished and she pondered the reality of having to deal with yet another mistress. Accepting her fate Alice waited for her orders, being obedient seemed to be the only option left.

"Well my little thrall?" inquired Jaclyn.

"Yes mistress," answered Alice the sound of her own voice activating the dildo sending shivers up her spine.

"Missstrisssss," purred Jaclyn as she ran her fingers through Alice's hair. "I like the sound of that." Gripping her hair Jaclyn pulled Alice between her thighs.

Alice stared at the tangle of matted hair before her, the moisture clearly visible seeping between the girl's thighs and dripping to the floor. Mere inches from the girl's pussy the musky scent overwhelmed Alice's nose as she closed her eyes and let out a gasp, the hot breath penetrating Jaclyn's pubic hairs and blowing across her swollen lips.

The act froze Jaclyn in her tracks. The effect of Alice's breath nearly made her have her first orgasm by another person. Using all of her will power Jaclyn suppressed the rising tide. This was to be her first true sexual experience and she did not want it to be without intimate contact she wanted it to be at the lips and tongue of her slave.

Taking a deep breath Jaclyn forced Alice's forward her cheeks pressed between Jaclyn's thighs while her nose and mouth were pushed into her furry patch, pressing her face into her swollen folds.

Her task was clear and while she still held a great displeasure from having to go down on another woman the act lost it's shock value from the sheer number of times she had had to endure it. Wet slurps echoed throughout the room as Alice's tongue darted in and out of the vagina reluctantly swallowing the secretions flowing into her mouth as she tried to bring the girl to climax as fast as possible.

"Oh yes, yes yessss!! That's it eat me you pussy loving slut," moaned Jaclyn as it was more than she ever imagined it would be. Alice's tongue, warm and soft easily pushed her over the cliff as the waves of pleasure burst from her sex and reverberated thought her body in the greatest orgasm of her life. The powerful orgasm took control as her finger locked within Alice hair pulled the girl tight sealing her face against her sex as her ejaculation shot into Alice's mouth. Jaclyn had never experienced anything like this as every brain cell was awash in electricity she her body stiffened and convulsed oblivious to her surroundings

For Alice, pinned against Jaclyn's sex the effects were surprising. With her hands cuffed behind her back and tilted forward Alice had no choice but remain against Jaclyn's pussy. Her climax turning the gentle flow of secretions into a flood as Alice tried to swallow as quickly as she could her face became covered in cum.

"Yes, oh yes," moaned Jaclyn as she held Alice firmly in place rubbing her groin against her face as the orgasm overwhelmed her body. Slowly the effects began to dissipate, her heart slowed, she was no longer gasping for air and her senses eclipsed by the euphoria slowly came back.

Looking down Jaclyn loosened her hold on Alice's head and slowly ran her fingers through her soft hair pulling the wet strands from Alice's face back behind her ears. "Very good my little lezzy slut," breathed Jaclyn. "You eat pussy like a pro, but then again that is what you clam to be, a pussy eating pro, right?"

"Yes mistress," answered Alice, knowing that was the only acceptable response. She felt embarrassed and humiliated that the situation had gotten so far out of control. How this girl who she was not ordered to pleasure and she did not even know was able to control of her so easily.

'Mistress' that word sent shivers up and down Jaclyn's spine. All of her life she knew that was what she was meant to be. Now that part was no longer missing, she was who she wanted to be. "Now is that the way you thank someone," scolded Jaclyn loudly, more for the benefit of the dildo than for Alice's ears. "You posted that you love nothing better than being between the legs of another woman and I did just give you what you love."

"Thank you mistress," whimpered Alice.

"Thank you for what," growled Jaclyn.

Thank you for letting me eat your pussy mistress," replied Alice as she looked up at her conqueror. She could not believe that after being made to eat her out she actually had to thank her for the privilege.

"Much better," purred Jaclyn falling into her new role. "And now that the pleaentres are over why don't you get back to what you love"

Alice complied as she once again began to pleasure the demanding girl. Her face pressed tightly into Jaclyn's sex her soft thighs held her in place making it hard to breathe. Alice pulled at her cuffs as she teased and lapped at the girl's crotch with her sore tongue. Trapped Alice continued to probe the inside of Jaclyn's cunt as she attempted to entice a sixth orgasm. She matched the rhythm of Jaclyn's movements breathing in the girl's heavy musk through her nose as she drank in her nectar, the panting and moaning registering more through the vibration in her pussy than her ears. Sensing that Jaclyn was getting close to cuming Alice forced her tongue deep into the girl's moist folds the contractions and flood of juices signaling its arrival.

Alice continued to lick up the girls cum as the bell marking the end of the period surprised both of them and sending the dildo into overdrive. Thankful that her ordeal was finally coming to an end Alice sat back on her heals gasping for air her face and chest covered in the girl's juices. Looking up Alice nervously waited for her captor to signal she was ready to release her so they could get cleaned and ready for the other students arrival. However the evil smile on Jaclyn's face seemed to say she did not share Alice's sense of urgency.

For Jaclyn the bell was a mixed blessing. As much as she wanted to play with her new toy her body was becoming accustomed to the level of endorphins and physically tired from her slave's attention. As much as she wanted to continue she knew she needed a rest and more importantly she needed too make sure no one knew her secret. However she was not ready to give up control of her new plaything. Spotting the locker Alice opened earlier sparked an ideal that would normally reside only in her fantasies. But looking down at the handcuffed girl kneeling before her covered in her cum Jaclyn knew her fantasies and reality were no longer separate.

With a smile on her face Jaclyn began to lean forward and grasped the collar around her slave's neck. Twisting it around to the back Jaclyn used the ring to pull Alice up as she picked up her wet underwear.

Alice, unaware of Jaclyn's plan, gasped as she felt the pull at the back of her neck forcing to try and stand without the use of her hands. Seizing the opportunity Jaclyn quickly pushed her balled up panties into Alice's mouth holding them in place with her hand. Surprised by Jaclyn's actions Alice lost all sense of balance and staggered backwards towards the lockers.

Forcing Alice head down Jaclyn squeezed Alice's shoulders into the open locker slipping the ring over the hook inside. Alice realizing what was happening tried to fight back but with her mouth gagged, her hands trapped and the need to use her feet for support her effectiveness was limited. Reaching down Jaclyn grabbed Alice's ankles and lifted hr feet off the ground requiring Alice to straiten her back to take her weight off of her collar. Forcing Alice's knees to bend Jaclyn folded up her toys legs and quickly shut the door locking it with Alice's own lock.

"Those panties better still be in your mouth when I come to let you out or I will leave you in there until tomorrow," threaten Jaclyn as she looked in on her caged lover.

Hearing voices echoing into the locker room Jaclyn quickly gathered up all of Alice things and pushed them into her locker but not before she used Alice's shirt to wipe off her crotch and the bench. Even with her new feelings of power she did not want anyone knowing what she was doing.

"Hello girls," stated Jaclyn making known they were no longer alone.

The duo replied hello the sound echoing into the closed locker and activating the dildo.

"Enjoying being back at school," replied Jaclyn her new found confidence flowing into the conversation.

"As a matter of fact we are," replied one of the girls making both girls giggle. "Ernie was just telling me about an incident in the cafeteria. Finally some good gossip in this prison. I'm Clair by the way."

"Jaclyn," replied Jaclyn, "Nice to meet the two of you. Are you talking about that argument between the red head and Goth girl?"

"Yes," shouted Ernie excitedly. "Did you see it?"

"Oh yes," boasted Jaclyn as she started to remove her uniform. As hoped the two girls became fixated on her large bra encased breasts as they discussed lesbianism..

I was about to go to the bathroom when it started and had to stay for the show, even though I was about to burst," continued Jaclyn as she placed a hand over her pussy to highlight her point and get the girls to look at her crotch. "However I was glad I stayed for the show and let me tell you when she retreated down the hall she swung that ass like she was on a mission."

Jaclyn, repeated Alice in her mind, finally knowing the name of the girl who used her, as she listened to the girls talk. Glimpses of the girls undressing appeared through the silts as she kept a watch on what was happening. The sound of the bell caused Alice to jerk as vibrator pulsed strongly. Jaclyn retreated from the room with the other girls looking back over her shoulder at the locker as she smiled to herself, her hips swinging as she walked towards the gym.

Alice remained curled up in the locker for the rest of the afternoon the panties still wadded up in her mouth. Jaclyn's threat of leaving her in there over night if they were gone when she got back was enough to ensure she kept them in, however there presence was mostly symbolic as Alice was too scared to make a sound and draw attention to her presence. Throughout the afternoon Alice sat in the locker the long periods of silence broken by the bell signaling the end of class and the mass chaos of girls entering the locker room to change, all the while discussing the topic of the school lesbian. For Alice who liked to just hide in the background being the topic of each conversation was distressing. And worse the girls were not just discussing Alice's postings and the event with Kim but the rumor mill was also in full swing. Alice was forced to listen to stories of her stealing panties from gym lockers, spying on certain groups of girls and secret love letters, all the while being stimulated by the vibrator.

But now everything was eerily quite. The last period had ended awhile ago and Alice nervously waited for Jaclyn's return. Alice had even lost the little bit of sight she had as a girl from the swim team hung her team swim suit on the locker above hers to dry, the gusset resting right in front of Alice's eyes.

With a thud loud enough to activate the dildo Alice heard to gym door opening and shoes walking across the floor the sound getting louder as they got closer. Alice nervously waited as the person stopped in front of her locker and slowly pushed the swimsuit out of the way.

"Hello pet," purred Jaclyn, "I see you are still in your cage. Now if I can see you spit out my panties I will let you out."

Alice made a big show of pushing the panties out of her mouth and holding them in her teeth for Jaclyn to see.

"Good girl," purred Jaclyn. "Now tell me your combination so I can let you out. Removing the swim suit Jaclyn rubbed the crotch between her fingers as she surveyed the other lockers.

Alice stood in the locker room stretching her mussels, her nakedness and the cuffs reminding her that she was still under the control of Jaclyn as she watched her move about the locker room.

"We might as well take advantage of the rumors of you being a panty thief," giggled Jaclyn as she searched for panties to be place in her backpack, along with the swimsuit. Also I had to use your shirt to clean myself up before gym you will have to do without. But don't worry I will give you a ride home.

maxout09
maxout09
1,063 Followers