With Strings Attached Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,067 Followers

"Yes mistress, thank you mistress," mumbled Alice relived to finally get away from the threat of discovery but also nervous about having to leave school with her breasts exposed.

_______________________________

"There we go last one," grunted Jaclyn as she pulled Alice's leg and tightly knotted it with the red ribbon.

Alice screeched as Jaclyn stretched her leg and tied it tightly to her bed, the ball gage muting the sound. While Nicole had secured her to the bed numerous times using the same ribbons she made sure the bindings were not uncomfortable. Jaclyn on the other hand had not such concern and was more forceful, tying her wrists tightly and then stretching her legs out before knotting the ribbon around each ankle resulting in her body being pulled taunt the pressure on the ribbons binding her limbs.

"There we go my pet," breathed Jaclyn, as she began to play with the naked girl, gently brushing the hair away from Alice's face as she slid her other hand playfully over Alice's breasts, "All safe and secure."

The contact with her sensitive nipples caused Alice to close her eyes and moan softly into the gag twisting her body as much as the bindings would allow in an attempt to get away from Jaclyn's hand. Having to be at the mercy of another girl was bad enough but having her body join in the conspiracy felt like a betrayal.

"Behave yourself," scolded Jaclyn as she pinched Alice's nipple resulting on another screech, "unless you want to be punished again?"

Alice stopped instantly as the threat. After entering her room Jaclyn quickly found her collection of toys, including the horse wipe that April had bought for Nicole. Wanting to use it Jaclyn pushed her over the bed and struck her ass several times, resulting in loud cries for her to stop. Jaclyn angered by the interruption grabbed the ball gag from Alice's collection and quickly secured it in place, threatening to do much worse if Alice did not behave.

"Good girl," purred Jaclyn as she stood up and began to remove her vest and shirt.

Alice could only watch as Jaclyn's breasts came into view. Unlike her own, Jaclyn's breasts were huge, easily the largest she had seen. Even encased in the bra they shifted about as Jaclyn moved.

Jaclyn could not help but smile as Alice stared at her chest in amazement. Jaclyn had always been self conscious over her body, but now she saw it in a totally different light. She was a predator, an Amazon, with a body to be worshiped by other weaker less endowed woman. Jaclyn swayed back and forth as her hands slid over her skirt before making the journey up to her breasts. Keeping her eyes locked on Alice she began to grope them through her bra imaging how much her captive wanted to do that herself. However her arousal compelled her to continue Jaclyn reached around and unhooked her bra freeing her breasts and displaying them intentionally to another person for the first time.

Turning around Jaclyn unzipped her skirt and bent forward as she lowered it to the ground causing her tits to hang down and displaying her curvy ass. Holding that position Jaclyn casually unbuckled her shoes and slipped them and her sock off before straitening up and revealing her naked body.

Alice could only stare as the girl she had earlier performed orally on now stood naked before her in her own room. Naked and secured as she was Alice knew she had no choice but to comply with any of Jaclyn's desires.

"Now that we are ready the fun can begin," sang Jaclyn as she turned back to the armoire that held Alice's collection. For all of her fantasies Jaclyn had never settled on ideally how she wanted to loose her virginity. How that it was happening and her lover was secured to the bed waiting for her pleasure Jaclyn looked over the potential devices. Originally wanting to use the double dildo Jaclyn eliminated it as not being practical given Alice's position and requiring to much effort, removing a lot of her pleasure from the experience. Instead Jaclyn removed the harness secured around to torso. This would become an extension of her pet, standing at attention waiting for her to impale herself giving Alice no choice but to take her virginity.

Turning around Jaclyn secured the dildo to the harness, the smaller dildo waiting to be inserted into the wearer. Placing it over her crotch Jaclyn inserted it into her wet hole making a slight slurping sound as it moved in and out. Grasping the dildo Jaclyn realized the true power of this small appendage. The penis was the aggressor pushing into the vagina. Its piston motion is what brought pleasure to both the man and woman. Women, traditionally, were the gate keepers. Keeping the penis away from what it was craving until she was willing. Jaclyn liked this other role, she liked the role of penetrator and the power it represented. Only with her relationships she would also hold the traditional role allowing the penis to enter on her terms alone. However this time she will keep the role of gatekeeper and make the penis restrained and pacified, forced to do what it was meant to do on her terms alone.

"It seems a little too small for me," laughed Jaclyn, oblivious that the straps would not secure around Jaclyn's larger waist. "But then again it is not for me to wear."

Pulling the strap-on away from her body Jaclyn carefully inserted the now lubricated dildo into Alice and tightly secured the harness around her waist. Surveying her prey, Jaclyn could barley stand the excitement. She was about to live out another of her fantasies and lose her virginity. Straddling the bound girl Jaclyn placed her hands on Alice's shoulders and the tip of the dildo at her entrance of her warm tunnel.

With a loud moan Jaclyn lowered herself on the dildo. Coming to the base Jaclyn stopped and rested on Alice's hips. There was no going back she had lost her virginity, no, made Alice take her virginity. With a smirk on her face Jaclyn lifted herself up and began to rhythmically slide the dildo in and out moaning in time with each thrust. Thrusts that also resulted in a moan from Alice not only from the dildo but the pull on her arms and legs.

maxout09
maxout09
1,067 Followers