With the Help of a Caring Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha?" he responded questioningly.

"Oh, so you're forgetting about me already?" she teased.

"No, just remembering."

"Your wife," she finished.

"In a round about way, yes."

Sitting up, she looked back down at him. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Maybe it's too soon for you," she whispered as she began to raise herself from his lap.

Instantly, he knew the answers to his questions as he shouted, "NO!" and grabbed her around the waist. "This is going to sound crazy but I think this is exactly the right time and ... with exactly the right woman. Knowing Jessica, she'd probably be pissed that it took me this long and even more pissed about my drinking and feeling sorry for myself. I think she'd tell me that it's time to move on with my life."

Still blindfolded, he ran his hand up the woman's back, placing it behind her neck and slowly pulled her head back down to him. Their lips touched and he felt her mouth slowly parting, the moistness of her tongue touching his lips searching for an opening. Instinctively, he opened his lips slightly allowing her tongue to slide in. It felt like a bolt of super-charged electricity coursing through his body as the tips of their tongues touched. Their tongues battled, their lips pressed together, her breasts flattened against his chest, and then suddenly he felt his cock slide into a wet, moist crease.

Sitting up as if a lightening bolt had struck her she moaned, "OOOHhhhhhhhhh, yessssssss," when his cock slid along the furrow between her pussy lips and brushed against her clit.

His senses were overwhelmed. The ever-present aroma of his mystery woman's perfume was mingled with the scent of her womanly arousal. The feel of the wetness between her pussy lips was accentuated by the sensation of her pubic hair brushing against his as she rubbed herself up and down the length of his shaft. Even the silky soft feel of her skin was heightened by the rippling of the muscles under it as he held onto her.

She shifted forward and placed her hands on his shoulder to support herself as she rocked back and forth against his growing cock.

His hands moved up from her butt to her lower back and around her waist as the tempo of her movements increased. Slowly, he began to move to match her motions, pushing upwards as she slid back across his cock.

"Shhhhhhhhhh," she hissed. "That's it, lover. Slide your cock against me. Ohhhhh, I love the feel of your hard cock bumping against my clit."

Releasing her hips, he slid his hands up her back just barely touching her skin with his fingertips. He felt her tremble as he moved up through the valley between her shoulder blades to her shoulders. Gently he ran his fingers along the sides of her neck and then across her shoulders. Her moans spurred him on as his fingers slid down her arms briefly stopping as he felt the outer swell of her breasts.

"That feels so good," she whispered. "Please don't stop."

Lightly, he ran his hands up and down her arms several times before he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her upwards until she was sitting in his lap. Then moving them off her shoulder, he slid down until they reached the top of her breasts. He used just his fingertips to trace circles around them and was amazed at their size and fullness.

"Mmmmmm, I love a man who takes his time to play with my tits," she whispered. "Feel how big they are and they're all natural. Now play with my nipples, baby. Feel how hard they are? That's all because of you."

Cupping her tits in his hand, he felt her nipples pressing against his palms like a set of hard pebbles. He took them between the forefinger and thumb of each hand and squeezing them, was surprised when he felt something warm and wet almost like a gentle rain spraying across his face.

"Don't worry lover, it's just mother's milk."

He was quickly overwhelmed by the feel of the milk dripping on his face and it triggered a desire deep within him. He pulled her down towards him as he raised his head. Even without seeing, he knew when she was close enough and moved his mouth to latch onto one of the distended nipples.

"Yesssssssss," he heard her hiss once again as she settled her elbows on each side of his head, her fingers moving through his hair and her breasts pressing down on his face. "Suck my tit, baby. I wasn't sure if you'd like this or not but now ... Ohhhhhhh, do it. Squeeze my tit. Drain every drop of milk that you want from it. Suck it, lover. It's all yours. Bite my nipple. Ohhhhhh, yessss. Sooo good," she crooned as the pace of her hips increased.

The sensation of her lust-moistened pussy gliding across the nerves of his cock soon had his cock twitching as he tried to hold back his orgasm to no avail. Pulling from her nipple, he groaned, "Gonna cum, baby. Gonna cum all over your pussy."

She leaned over and hissed in his ear, "Do it. Cum all over my pussy. I want to feel your hot juices covering me. Do it. Splatter your cum on my clit. So close to cumming, too. Make us cum together."

The feel of her hot breath and the sound of her words crashed through the last of his resistance. He felt the pulsing begin deep inside as it surged to the tip of his cock, carrying with it strand after strand of cum, spraying it across her pussy and lower stomach. "Now ... cummmiinngggg ... nowwwwww," he murmured through clenched teeth.

Her body shuddered as the first hot rope of cum splashed directly against her clit. Almost beyond her wildest dreams, her own orgasm exploded from deep within her and she felt her juices pour from her, coating his cock as they continued to rub and grind against each other. "Me, too," she wailed. "Don't stop. Yessssssssssss."

Grabbing the cheeks of her ass, Phillip pulled her down hard against his hips as he arched his back to drive his cock against her. Instinctively, the index finger of his right hand found the opening to her arse and he pressed against it.

Her body tightened, trying to fight off the intrusion. "Whaa ...?" But it was too late. The waves of her orgasm tightened and relaxed her body without comprehending what was about to happen.

His finger suddenly slid past the tight ring, burying itself to the first knuckle.

Instantly, her body jerked upright driving his finger deeper into her ass. "Ohmigod, ohmigod, never before. So fucking wicked. Fuck my ass with your finger. Drive it into me. Ohhhh yesssss. Now ... gonna cum again. AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE," she screamed as a second even more powerful orgasm overtook her.

Unseen by him, she reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing them until a stream of milk erupted from her nipples just as the juices from her pussy squirted onto his groin. He had never experienced anything like it. Instinctively, he released her ass and wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her down against him, the feel of their combined fluids coating their bodies.

Neither said a word as they basked in the afterglow of their mutual orgasm until she slowly slid off him and nestled under his arm. Softly with a touch of laughter, she whispered, "I can't believe what just happened. Here I am trying to help you and instead you give me the best orgasm I've ever had."

He pulled her closer as he quietly replied in his best faux Southern accent, "My pleasure, Ma'am."

Giggling, she snuggled closer. "Actually, I'm pretty certain it was my pleasure. I've never let a man touch my ass like that before but for some reason it made this all the more enjoyable," she sighed before continuing, "We'll have to remember this and do it again ... and again ... and again, if we want."

His blindfold still in place, he rolled on his side to face the woman. "I think I'd like that. Just so long as you don't mind. To be honest, that was the first time I had ever done that, too and I wasn't sure what to expect but now I'm glad I did it. I've never had a woman orgasm as hard and as passionately as you just did."

Teasingly, she ran her fingertip down to his groin and circled it through the puddled fluids. "So am I."

Suddenly, she felt him move and she looked at him just as his lips found hers. When she had decided to help Phillip like this, she knew the dangers but had decided it was worth it. Yet now, wrapped in his arms, his lips pressed against hers, she found herself fighting an emotional battle. Should she continue to fight what she was feeling more and more often when she thought of him or give in and hope for the best and that he'd feel the same way when he found out who she was? The battle seemed to rage on for an eternity but didn't actually last more than a few seconds before she wrapped her arm over his shoulder, pressing her body against his, and returned his kiss.

He had felt the momentary reluctance when their lips first touched but now he knew that this woman, whoever she was, was his and his alone if he wanted her. That thought triggered his own mental battle. "How could he have feelings like this for a woman he barely knew? Was she cheating on a husband or boyfriend? Who was she? Why wouldn't she let him see her?" He was pretty certain that she was someone who had known Jessica and him yet he couldn't figure out who she was and, at the feel of her lips returning his kiss, he no longer cared.

At some point, they both realized that they had crossed an unseen line. This was no longer just a physical thing but one that carried deeper emotions than neither had thought possible. Slowly, their kisses changed and sleep crept in.

The following morning the sound of the alarm clock woke both of them, still wrapped in each other's arms. Half-asleep, Phil reached for the blindfold that was still covering his eyes only to be startled by her scream.

"NO!!"

Instantly awake, his fog-filled mind remembered the night before. His mystery woman coming to him, the intense love-making, followed by the cuddling, and the feel of her against him as he fell asleep. Then he felt the bed shift as she moved from his side followed by the rustle of clothing being rapidly scooped up.

"I'm so sorry, darling. I never intended to fall asleep like that and spend the night. Though ... I have to admit I loved it. Please give me just a few moments to get dressed and then I'll be gone."

Sitting up, he propped a pillow behind his back and tracked her as she moved around the room mentally imagining what she looked like after their night of love-making. Her hair disheveled from sleep, her face a gentle pink from embarrassment and rushing around the room, her breasts swaying under her as she leaned over to pick something up from the floor. Then he sensed her standing next to him.

She placed a hand on his shoulder, leaned over, and whispered, "Next time will be the last time we'll even need to do this, I promise. You've done everything I've asked and far more. Next time, if you want, I'll let you see who I am and then we can decide what the future holds for us if we both want that. In the mean time, I left you a couple of little souvenirs to remember last night." Her lips gently touched his in a lingering kiss followed quickly by the sound of her leaving and the clicking of the door as it shut.

Pulling the blindfold from his eyes, he was intrigued by the sight of the souvenirs she had left: her bra and panties laying at the foot of the bed. He smiled as he imagined what she was feeling without them. "Was the material of her top rubbing against her nipples causing them to harden? Was the feel of the morning breeze finding its way beneath her skirt to gently caress the fluffy down of her pussy?" An inner groan escaped from him as he felt his cock hardening but the sound of the 'snooze alarm' instantly brought him back to reality.

Grabbing a quick shower, he dressed and he wasn't surprised to see that there wasn't any coffee waiting this morning as it had been in the past. Instead, he was filled with something far more stimulating, the thought of "next time".

The days and weeks drifted by without a word from his mystery woman. Slowly, he slipped back into his old routine. Working out three times a week, his body hardened and toned and at work, he once again became the top employee of the office. Everything was almost exactly as it had been but with two exceptions. His family was gone and he was no longer at the beck and call of his boss.

Then just as he thought he'd never hear from his mystery lover again he detected the faint aroma of her perfume when he returned to his cubicle after lunch. Searching his desk drawers, he almost gave up before finding the note tucked under the blotter. On it, was written a single word, "Tonight".

Once again, the day became a jumble of time and events until he looked up at the clock and realized it was already after 8pm. He grabbed his coat, rushed from the office, and sped home. Pulling into the driveway, he barely thought about the fact that the living room light, which was set on an automatic timer, wasn't on.

The moment he stepped in the door, he knew. "She's here already," he thought as he felt her hands cover his eyes from behind.

"You're late," she teased.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to finish up some things at the office."

"So is that the way it's going to be, the office first?"

Keeping his eyes closed, he turned and wrapped his arms around her waist. "No. The reason I stayed late was because I told my office manager that I had some things to take care of and was taking a personal day tomorrow."

Giggling, she asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "And just exactly what 'some things' are you planning for tomorrow?"

"I figured I'd just wait and see what came up," he answered as he pulled her close and lowered his lips to hers. The kiss was long and lingering with promises of far more.

She pulled herself tight against him as her tongue searched for an opening between his lips and finding it, she pushed her tongue in. Their tongues intertwined and slipped over each other, teasing, sucking, and nibbling as their hands moved over each other's body. Dimly, she wondered if he realized that she wasn't wearing anything under her dress except for her stockings and a pair of black stiletto heels, but soon that wouldn't matter.

With practiced skill, their hands opened buttons, belts, and zippers until they soon stood, still wrapped in each other's arm naked. Gently, she pulled away and whispered, "You can open your eyes now, if you want."

"Not yet," he replied.

Taking him by the hand, she led him to the couch and, teasingly, placed her index finger against his chest. "In that case, I guess I'll need to take care of things for awhile." Then she pushed him until he lost his balance and sat down.

The sound of the coffee table in front of the couch being moved filled the room, only to be replaced by the sensation of the woman standing in front of him. "Before we go any further I want you to know something ..."

"Yes?"

"I'd thought about not coming back."

"WHY?"

"Shhhhh, let me finish. When I started trying to help you it was ... I don't know ... a game. No, game isn't the right word. It was something I wanted to do. I knew you and your wife before the accident though you may not remember me, we only met a few times. I heard about the accident when I was away and by the time I got back, you were in pretty bad shape. I thought about various ways I could help but none of them seemed to work out right in my head. When I talked to a friend on the internet about your problem, she suggested I seduce you to help you snap out of it. After all you are a man ..."

"Well, I was the last time I checked."

"Ya, well, so I started our game. I had never intended for it to end up like this. Well, maybe I did but not in the way it has effected me. The more I was with you and the more I watched how hard you were trying to get better, the more I realize how much I was attracted to you and how much I really care about you. I mean ... well ... I'm not sure but I think somewhere during this, I fell for you."

Phillip sat there waiting for her to say more.

Then he felt her kneeling on the couch, straddling him. "I know this may sound strange considering how we started this but I hope maybe you'll feel the same way at some point but right now I think I found something that needs to be taken care of," she murmured.

Instantly, he felt her hand wrap around his semi-flaccid cock and rub it along the length of her slit. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned softly. "This feel so good. I've fantasized about this for months and tonight ... no more dreaming. Tonight it becomes a reality."

He drew her down to him and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her. It felt like a jolt of electricity coursing through his body as the tips of their tongues touched. Instantly, he felt his cock begin to harden as she continued to rub across the opening to her moistening pussy.

She felt it, too, triggering a primal need deep inside of her. Forcing her tongue deeper into his mouth, their tongues intertwined in battle as old as time while she ground herself against the growing shaft until it slid between her aroused lips and pressed against her clit. "Ohhhhhhh," she whimpered.

Phillip tried to slow things down by pulling away and kissing her neck, delicately running his tongue along the side until he reached her earlobe which he gently bit before moving away. He planted feather-light kisses across her shoulder as he returned to her neck. Making sure to cover every inch, he moved back to the area under her chin before kissing and licking back up the other side, repeating what he had originally done.

"So nice," she whispered. "So few men take the time to kiss a woman like this. Mmmmmmm, I wonder what they'd do if they knew how good it makes the woman feel?"

Quickly logging her comment under 'things to remember' he slid his hand between her breasts. Slowly, he traced his index finger between her cleavage, moving upwards to her neck, along her shoulder, and then down along the outside of her breast. He did this over and over again, switching each time so it was like he was drawing a giant figure-eight on her chest. Soon he felt her nipples getting harder and almost begging to be touched.

Quiet mewing sounds escaped from her as he drew closer to her nipples until he knew now was the time to try something else he'd never done before.

Grabbing a nipple between his index finger and thumb, he pulled on it, drawing it further and further from her chest before letting it go to snap back into place.

A sharp gasp hissed from her lips.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to ..." he started to say but she stopped him.

She pulled him close until his face was nestled in the valley between her tits and whispered, "It didn't hurt, lover ... or maybe it did but in a good way. At first, it felt like you were going to rip the nipple right off of my tit but just as I was about to say something, you let go and it snapped back against my chest. It hurt but at the same time, I felt a thrill rush through me from my nipple right down to my to my pussy. Ohhhhhhh, it felt so good."

He found the nipple again and slowly began pulling it as he had the other side but her hand found his and stopped him.

"Not right now, baby. Right now I think you need to kiss the boo-boo you made over here," she said as she drew him to her breast.

Quickly, his lips found her protruding nipple and kissed it just as he had kissed her lips earlier. Tender, delicate almost feather-like kisses covered her nipple and areola as he felt her body tremble.

Her hand slid behind his head pulling him tighter against her as he began to use his tongue on her.

First he licked across her nipple, getting it wet and then he blew on it. The feel of his breath sent shivers up and down her spine.