With the Help of a Caring Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of them was sure how long they stayed like that and when they slowly returned to reality neither was in a hurry to pull from each others embrace. It wasn't until Phillip's now flaccid cock slid from her pussy that they pulled apart and Jan quickly slid a pillow under her hips.

When he gave her a questioning look, she answered. "It helps keep your cum in me."

Smiling, he rolled on his back and slid his arm under her head, nestling her against him. "I like the sound of that," he said as he gently began to stroke her arm and shoulder.

Feeling relaxed and temporarily stated he whispered, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," a pensive tone in her voice.

"When this all started you said that you'd see me at work. I looked for you, oh boy did I look for you, yet I never saw you. Do you actually work at the firm?"

Relieved by his question, she answered, "I guess the answer to that is "Yes" and "No". I'm a consultant in the graphics department so I'm in and out all the time but usually I work from home."

"Ahhhh," he replied. Then after a few moments he asked, "What did you mean when you said you'd fallen for me?"

This was the question she had most dreaded and so she hesitated before answering "Simply that I've fallen for you as in I've fallen IN LOVE with you."

A smile filled his face as he responded. "I'm glad to know I'm not the only one."

Her face filled with a look of relief and hope for the future as she rolled on her side. Propping her head in her hand, she looked down at him and replied, "Me too," before kissing him.

Wrapping her in his arms, he drew her close and held her there even after their kiss had ended.

She nestled her head on his shoulder and sighed contently.

Then suddenly, he asked. "Who is JES?"

Laughing she answered, "That's me, silly. Janet Elizabeth Stone."

"Phew," he sighed. When I saw that on your first note I thought ..."

"You thought, what? That I was Jessica come back from the dead?" she teased.

Flustered he muttered, "Well, I ... ummmm ... I don't know. I just ..."

Teasing, she sat up higher, "Well does this LOOK like the body of a dead woman?" Then without waiting for an answer she grabbed his hand and brought it to her breast, "And does this FEEL like the body of a dead woman? Or how about this?" she continued as she pushed his hand between her thighs into the warm, wetness of her pussy.

Laughing, he rolled her over and quickly replaced his hand with his cock. "Nope, guess not," he snickered as he slowly pushed his newly hardened length into her.

When the sun rose the next morning, it found them wrapped in each other's arms. They had slept and made love and slept and made love again before exhaustion finally overtook them.

Now, intertwined with her leg over his hip and her head on his shoulder, they couldn't have felt closer yet there was still something he needed to ask.

"I know this is going to sound crazy but I want us to be a family in all senses of the word and that includes your son."

Shifting, she looked up at him. "What about my son?"

"Well, you left so soon after my dad's death that I never really had a chance to get to know him or anything about him. If I figured it right he should be about two years old now, right?"

"Yep, in fact, he'll be two next month."

"Now this is going to sound even crazier but I don't even know his name."

"I named him Joshua, though I call him Josh, after your father and of course he has the same last name."

"Ok, does he have a middle name?"

Whispering, she answered, "His middle name is Phillip."

A grin covered his face as he looked at her. "I don't think there should be much of a problem then, do you?"

"No, I guess there shouldn't," she replied. "Now I have a question."

"Ok. What's that?"

"What should we name our first baby?"

Curious he asked, "What do you mean?"

"I knew the instant your father got me pregnant with Joshua and I'm already getting those same feelings though they're a little different, so maybe this will be a girl."

Before he even thought about it he looked at her and asked, "Would you mind if we named her Jessica?"

Snuggling against him, she answered, "Not at all."

************

Sure enough, Jan was pregnant and nine months and seventeen days later, little Jessica was born. In the mean time, Phillip and Jan got married in a quaint little ceremony to make an 'honest woman' of her. Fortunately, the Justice-of-the-Peace barely raised an eyebrow when he noticed that their last names were the same.

Afterwards, life seemed to settle down, more or less. Joshua and Phillip quickly bonded and he was soon calling him "Daddy" while baby Jessica filled their lives in ways that only a baby could.

Then one evening, Jan walked into the living room and sat down on his lap.

Phillip knew that either this was the start of a fabulous evening of love making or the prelude to one of those in-depth talks.

"We need to talk," she said.

"So much for making love," he thought. "Ok, what's up?"

"Do you recognize this?" she asked, holding up a beautiful gold chain with a small ruby pendant.

Instantly he recognized it as his dead wife's favorite necklace. "Ya, that was Jess's."

"I found it on the baby's crib. Did you put it there? I don't mind if you did but it can be dangerous if little Jess put it in her mouth."

A far-away look covered his face as he seemed to see the Jess's shadow glide across the room. "Nope, wasn't me. Maybe Jess is looking over her namesake."

Leaning closer, Jan whispered. "I hope she doesn't watch too much because I can feel that bulge in the front of your pants growing and I have just the thing to take care of that." Then jumping from his lap she walked down the hallway towards their bedroom only stopping long enough to give him one of her 'come-hither' looks.

Getting up, he began to follow but once again noticed Jess's shadow, this time gliding into baby Jessica's room. Standing there, he suddenly realized that none of this would have been his without the help of a caring woman ... or maybe two.

*****

On an unrelated note I'd like to thank all of me readers for their continuous support and e-mails. Recent events have kept me from writing and posting more often but I hope to have a few new or revised stories for you in the near future.

Ghostwalker