With the Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paendragon
Paendragon
27 Followers

I looked over at Leigh, and found her looking at my cock, hungrily.

"Besides," Téa said. Someone needs to clean off poor Derek.

Téa walked over to him, slowly. Derek's eyes bored into her, and Leigh's shifted over to her as well. Derek glanced at Leigh as if expecting her to say something, but Leigh just sat there with a small smile playing across her features, giving him al the permission he would need. Téa dropped to her knees before him, and wrapped her hand around his cock. It was still shining with Leigh's juices.

I could only smile.

"Would you like me to clean you, Derek?" Téa asked, looking up at him, her small hand stroking him slowly.

Poor Derek could only nod. Téa lowered her head, closing her mouth over him. He had started to lose his erection after pulling out of Leigh, but it came back quickly under Téa's manipulations.

Leigh watched Téa working on him, eyes intent on his cock slipping in and out of Téa's wet mouth, but I didn't give her too much time to enjoy the view. I walked over to her, and her eyes slid to mine.

"I've been wanting you all day," I whispered, just loud enough for her to hear me and no one else.

"Then come and take me," she answered just as low.

Our lips met, and I felt her legs spread for me and wrap around my waist. My cock found her pussy as if it knew the way by heart, and I drove into her quickly.

There was nothing slow about it. Neither one of us wanted slow. We rarely did when we were together. Her arms wrapped around me, and I felt her lift herself off the table and onto me completely. My hands left her to rest on the table to support us, as she clutched me to her tightly, driving herself onto my rigid dick with abandon. I met her thrust for thrust. Her kisses were hungry and pleading, until she pulled her mouth away from mine, and just held onto me. I knew she had fantasized about this very thing . . . about fucking Derek while I watched, and then fucking me immediately afterward. Now she was living that fantasy.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Derek bending Téa over the same table, and driving into her from behind, quickly.

It had finally happened. No more hiding. No more secrets. Just four adults enjoying each other equally.

I felt Leigh bite down on my shoulder, and heard her soft voice in my ear egging me on.

Téa did the same for Derek, serenading him with gasps and moans, and imploring him to fuck her hard and deep.

I knew we weren't going to last long, and we didn't.

I drove into Leigh harder and faster, and felt the familiar ache begin to form. "I'm going to cum," I growled.

It was as if the words alone pushed Leigh over the edge again. He body stiffened and shook as her orgasm hit her. She clutched me tightly to her body as I drove into her. "Cum with me . . ." she moaned.

That was it. As if on command, my balls clenched, and the first jet of cum shot from my cock and into her already cum-soaked pussy. My entire body shook with the full force of my orgasm. Leigh didn't even slow. Her cunt milked me dry, squeezing me as if imploring me to pump her full of cum. And my cock was more than willing to oblige. It seemed like a gallon of sperm drained out of me, until my knees went weak and my legs shook. Eventually she slowed to a stop, and lowered herself back on the table, but didn't unwrap her legs from me. I knew why. Another fantasy of hers fulfilled . . . having the cum from both of us inside of her. And she didn't want to let any of it go. My cock twitched inside of her just from the thought . . .

Next to us, Téa and Derek had worked themselves into a frenzy. Téa was already in the midst of what looked like an earth-shattering orgasm, and from the look on Derek's face he wouldn't be far behind.

Less than a minute later he groaned, and we knew he was emptying himself into my wife. Téa moaned in response, welcoming it inside of her. It was an incredible sight.

Then they, too, were still.

Finally, and regrettably, I withdrew from Leigh, drawing a mournful sigh from her, and went to get the last of the beers from the cooler. I opened four of them, and put them on the table.

Téa and Derek separated, and Téa leaned against the table, exhausted. I passed out the beers, and held out mine for a toast. The four bottles 'clinked' together.

"You two have to come over here more often."

Laughter.

Paendragon
Paendragon
27 Followers
12