With Three You Get... Ch. 01

Story Info
A divorced woman finds fun on vacation.
3.1k words
4.38
88.1k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rathgon
Rathgon
20 Followers

Day 1

Janet stepped onto the liveaboard dive boat with mild trepidation; this was to be her home for the next week. The dive company sales literature and several phone calls to them assured her limited diving experience was no obstacle to her enjoyment of the trip, but still lingering doubts plagued her. At 40 she was a newbie to diving having only her certification dives and two boat dives near her home in her logbook. Jill, her friend from work, had cancelled two weeks before the trip due to a family emergency. Jill and Janet had taken the dive course and the boat dives together and eventually talked each other into a "dive vacation" offered by the local dive shop to Tahiti, but now Janet was on her own, determined to expand her life experiences.

Her marriage, to a man who considered TV sports to be adventure enough, had ended a few years before. It had never been a particularly bad, nor a particularly good, marriage but had gradually spiraled down to tepid union lacking excitement, spontaneity, warmth, and, least of all, sex. Based on her experience, sex was not an exceptionally exciting activity though early in the relationship it had brought her the warmth she liked and generally felt good. Her husbands interest had gradually diminished and while her sexless life seemed better than other girls at work whose husbands satisfied themselves then rolled over, she longed for the physical pleasures extolled by other girls whose partners still thrilled them. Two short relationships followed her divorce and both reinforced her conviction that sex, while not uncomfortable, was not the orgasmic activity it could be.

A few months after her second relationship ended she discovered the physical relaxation offered by an orgasm as her fingers gently stroked her pussy, parting the lips and sliding in before rubbing lazy circles around her clit. A friends "naughty lady" party had produced a soft rubber vibrator and her pleasures increased as one hand would slide it in and out of herself while the fingers of her other hand would caress her clitoris. The orgasms produced would be strikingly powerful, often leaving her shaking for several minutes afterward. Her active imagination soon began providing fantasies that increased her self-pleasure...a much younger man that she would teach to fulfill her, an older man who knew how and would spend hours teasing her before allowing her release, and one fantasy that surprised even her, another woman who would caress and lick her to ecstasy. Her frequent thoughts of oral sex, both giving and receiving, surprised her. Her husband had requested it but was unwilling to return the favor and the acts were dismissed from further discussion or action. She had stated upfront to the men in her following relationships that she wouldn't perform the act and neither had pursued it with her. She thought it unlikely that it was a commonly performed act despite what her erotic reading material suggested.

Beyond sex, her life had become much more exciting, white water rafting trips, a backpacking trip, cycling, camping, she had experienced much in the few years of her divorce, especially when compared with her previous life. The scuba diving was on her list and while talking with Jill at lunch one day they discovered it was a common wish between them. Janet researched the dive shops in the area for classes and two months later they had their certification and one dive boat trip behind them.

In addition to diving the Tahiti dive boat was a sailboat, another thing on Janet's list of things to try. The nervousness she was experiencing was mostly due to Jill's absence, Jill had been her only dive partner so far and Janet worried she would embarrass herself with a more experienced diver.

Her dive gear was stowed by the crew in the wet room so Janet only carried her clothes and such to her cabin. There were eight double cabins and two "suites" for the passengers, which turned out to be a double cabin with an attached single cabin. The tiny single cabin had it's own toilet room, or "head" to use the proper nautical term and it's own exit to the passageway as well as a door to the main double cabin of the suite, much like adjoining rooms in a hotel. Jill's departure from the trip had left Janet in one of the single cabins and she quickly organized her clothes in the eight-foot by six-foot space then hurried back on deck to watch the boats departure.

On the way down the narrow passageway she bumped into the couple occupying the adjacent cabin as they exited their cabin. An unexpected movement of the boat caused the bump to be a literal one and Janet and the redheaded woman exiting the cabin tumbled to the deck in a heap. The man, still in the cabin doorway, helped the two women extricate themselves. The woman was trim, around Janet's age, with a pleasant smile, green eyes and fair skin immediately introduced herself as Dinah and noted it was quite possible they'd be bumping into each other again in the narrow confines of the passageway. The man, blue eyes, brown haired and somewhat more tan than his companion introduced himself as Mark and assured them they would soon get their sea legs.

The made their way up to the second deck level where they could watch the crew cast-off the dock lines as the boat motored out into the harbor.

"I thought this was a sailboat," Janet remarked to Mark and Dinah as the large catamaran made its way through the moored boats of the crowded harbor.

"They'll probably raise the sails once we're outside the reef, it's too crowded here in the harbor and the winds are unpredictable this close to the island."

The boat motored out of the harbor and through the passage in the reef into the open ocean. A crewmember circulated through the passengers who had gathered on deck to see if anyone wanted to help raise the sails and work the boat. Janet, Dinah, and Mark immediately took them up on the offer and were soon cranking the winch that raised the huge mainsail.

"What rope is this?" Dinah asked

"This is the main halyard," Mark said to Dinah, "It raises the main sail."

Dinah turned to Janet and said, "We have a sail boat and have been on several charters but I never remember the names of all the ropes. And they're "lines," not "ropes," before Mark the sailorman corrects me."

Mark grinned at her, "Nicely done, what line is this one we're going to pull the jib out with.?"

Before Dinah could answer Janet cut in, "Whats a ... jib?

Dinah answered, "It's the sail in front of the mast and we'll use the jib sheet to pull it out," she answered proudly.

With the sails set the crewman introduced himself Pierre, the first mate, and the skipper was Sam, currently at the helm. Pierre said once the boat was away from the reefs whoever wanted could take a turn at the helm, if conditions remained light. As they sailed into the late afternoon Pierre led tours through the boat to show them through the boat in small groups.

"The bow looks nice," Dinah said of the trampoline area between the two hulls of the catamaran. Janet thought she caught a knowing look exchanged between Mark and Dinah.

"On our charter in La Paz we were on a 38' cat and Dinah spent all of the sailing time stretched out on the tramp." Mark explained.

Pierre had said the boat was 90' long so 38' seemed tiny. "We only had four people on it," Dinah explained. "It seemed huge at the time."

"I think I'm going to relax a bit, maybe take a nap in my cabin." Janet said, the traveling having taken its toll.

"Me, too," Mark said, looking knowingly at Dinah.

"That's all he thinks about," Dinah laughed to Janet. "Maybe later," she said to him, patting his hand, "I need a nap now, too."

Later, Janet heard a knock on the door adjoining the two cabins. "We're heading to dinner, would you like to join us?" Dinah's voice called.

"Sure," Janet answered, opening the door. She had been just ready to leave when Dinah had called.

"Want to take a look at our cabin?" Dinah asked, stepping back so Janet could enter. Their cabin was a little larger; a sink projected from one wall near a door Janet assumed was the head. The bed was probably queen sized and filled most of the room, a candleholder hung above the bed and a small chair sat in the corner.

"I understand they have movies after dinner," Janet said.

"Old movies," Mark said.

They left the cabin and headed down the passageway to the galley.

Dinner was a fairly casual affair during which the crew introduced themselves, followed by the passengers introducing themselves one by one and giving their diving experience. Janet was happy to learn that she was not the only one with limited experience, in fact Dinah noted that she had only been diving a few times and admitted to not being entirely comfortable in the water. Dinah admitted she intended to spend as much time relaxing as diving. Mark had been diving for several years and was going to spend as much time in the water as possible.

Later that evening after dinner Janet was watching the movie in the galley, an old black and white copy of "Creature From the Black Lagoon," with the other passengers when she noticed Dinah and Mark had slipped out. Wanting to talk about her relaxing approach to the trip, Janet snuck out as well, looking for the couple.

It was dark on deck with circles of light being illuminated by the deck lights. The wind was still blowing and the sails stretched up into the darkness. Janet stopped by the cabin and lightly tapped on Dinah and Marks cabin door with no answer. She remembered Dinah's comments about the bow and went forward to see if they were there. Her bare feet padded silently on the deck as she approached the bow. Not seeing anything in the darkness she stood and gazed up, silently admiring stars she had never seen before.

A soft voice sounded in the darkness but the Janet couldn't make out any words. She walked forward more.

"That's it, mmmmmmm", she heard Dinah's voice. Moving closer Janet could make out two figures leaning back against hull of the inflatable boat secured to the forward deck, facing away from her.

"MMMMMM, that's really good." Dinah purred again. Now that her eyes had adjusted to the light of the three-quarter full moon Janet could see Dinah laying back, her legs spread wide. "Oh yeah, right there," Dinah moaned. Marks right hand was on the inside of Dinah's thigh, its motion making it obvious he was stroking her pussy, masturbating her there on the deck. His face was near Dinah's ear and Janet could hear him whispering, unable to make out the words.

"Oh yeah?" Dinah moaned, "Does it feel good?" More whispers...Then Mark moved down and his face disappeared into Dinah's crotch. Dinah glanced around, unbuttoned her shirt then moved one hand to the top of his head, the other rubbing her small, firm breasts, occasionally pulling on her nipples. Dinah's bare skin appeared pale in the moonlight and Janet saw her hips thrusting up and down on Mark's face "Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, I'm going to come." Her hip motions increased and then "ugghhh," Dinah gasped, her body convulsing, drawing her legs up. Mark's face remained between her legs, moving up and down as he licked away at Dinah's pussy.

Janet was amazed, Dinah's orgasm lasted nearly a minute before she pushed Marks head away, gasping, and pulling him up as she curled up into him. He held her, stroking her hair, as her breathing slowed. Janet could hear him telling her how much he loved her, and thanking her for letting him take her there. "Lets get back to the cabin, so I can take care of you," Janet heard Dinah say.

Slipping silently away Janet felt the her arousal low in her belly, she knew without touching she was wet, more wet than she could remember without manually stimulating herself. She heard Mark and Dinah raising off the trampoline and starting for the passageway. Janet went around the boat and was surprised to see Dinah and Mark kissing in the passage outside their cabin.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys." Janet said as she squeezed past them in the narrow passage.

"You didn't interrupt us at all," Dinah said, smiling broadly. "Not at all." Dinah repeated as she and Mark disappeared into their cabin.

Once in her cabin Janet slipped out of her clothes and laid out on her bunk, her legs spread wide. Her nipples were hard as she squeezed and pinched them, making herself wait for the pleasure of touching her pussy. Gawd, she was wet as her right hand slowly traced its way down. Her middle finger touched her swollen lips, slippery with her juices. She slid two fingers into herself, moaning as she did so. She finger-fucked herself for awhile, holding off the ultimate touch. When she could stand no more she withdrew her now lubricated fingers and allowed herself to stroke her clit. A moan, much louder than she intended, escaped her as the first touch sent her over. Wave after wave of pleasure as she slowed the stroking of her clit, gasping slight as one more wave took her.

Janet lay on her bunk, her breathing gradually easing until it returned to normal. A moan sounded nearby. For a second Janet wondered if she had made the sound but as reason returned to her she realized it was a more masculine sound. With a shock she noted the adjoining door was not fully closed and another moan filtered through.

Had they heard her, how could they not have? It was dark in her cabin, the curtains were still drawn over the port, not that there was much light outside to illuminate things inside. Another moan, Janet slid off her bunk, the carpeted floor absorbed all sound as she crept to the door, the rush of the water along the hull was the only sound, other than the moaning and panting from the other side of the door. Peering through the crack in the door she saw the adjoining door was open, left that way since she had gone through it on the way to dinner. A candle burned in its holder above the bed, illuminating the two bodies moving on the bunk. Dinah lay on her back, her legs spread wide as she held Mark between them. He was pounding into her pussy, gasping and moaning with every thrust. "That's it baby, fuck me, fuck me hard," Dinah's voice came through as a whisper.

His thrusts slowed, his cock head just sliding in and out. Then he eased himself down, pushing in as deep as he could go, Dinah wiggling her hips to get him as deep as possible. "Yeah baby, you're way in there" she whispered as he lay still for a few moments. He began again, pulling all the way out then slipping back in. A minute late he was pounding hard again, the sound of their skin slapping together clearly audible.

Janet's hand was back on her still sopping pussy, her fingers alternately sliding in and out of her well-lubed vagina and stroking her clit. It felt so good and watching her new friends fuck was so hot. She wanted to get her vibrator but was afraid she would miss the climax of the show.

"I'm gonna come," Mark said through his breathing. "I want to come on you..." he cried.

"On my face babe, give it to me, come on, come on my face, ...." Dinah's voice, not pleading, not ordering, not taunting, the sound of a lover wanting please.

With a sudden jerk of his body Mark pulled out of her pussy, and moved his cock (Janet saw a gleam of it in the candlelight) over Dinah's face. Her hand came up and pumped him, her mouth open. With a loud "ugggh," Janet knew he was coming although she couldn't see the actual load due to the darkness. Janet heard a sucking sound as Mark slumped visibly against the wall, Dinah's hands caressing his balls, sucking and licking his cock.

With a sigh Mark rolled off Dinah and eased himself down to the bunk and stretched out on his back, his gleaming cock slightly pulsating but staying hard. Dinah moved to the sink and retrieved a washcloth, returning to the bed to wipe Marks cock which had now started to shrink. After cleaning him she chuckled as she wiped her face, "That was a lot, anything or anybody in particular on your dirty mind?" she asked teasingly. She tossed the cloth into the sink and returned to the bed, kissing Mark and petting his face and hair, much as he had done to her on deck.

Mark rolled over and wrapped his arm around her, "Let me get the light," Dinah said, sitting up. Janet wasn't sure if it was just her imagination or if Dinah actually flashed a smile and raised her eyebrows towards the door just before she blew out the candle.

Closing and latching the door in what she hoped was a silent manner she returned to her bunk, retrieving her vibrator from its location in her bag on the way. Laying back on the bunk she slid it into her, filling the void her fingers couldn't reach. Trying to keep quiet, she worked the rubber cock in and out of her pussy with one hand, the fingers of the other hand slid back and forth on her clit. She maintained a slow pace, the cock felt so good. She pulled it out and slipped it into her mouth, momentarily lost in the simultaneous fantasy's of sucking Mark's cock and licking Dinah's pussy. The cock slid back into her cunt and with a sudden quickening of the pace she reached the spot where her climax was eminent. She slowed, trying to stay in that spot until the sleep-inducing climax took her. Her body bucked and a loud moan escaped her. She extracted the rubber cock from her and rolled onto her side, slipping quietly to a deep sleep.

To be continued ...

Rathgon
Rathgon
20 Followers