With Three You Get... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinah had rolled over onto her back and was fingering her pussy again, Mark just moaned, slightly thrusting up to meet Janet's downward strokes. "Oh, gawd," he said, "That is sooooo good." Dinah's free hand started teasing his nipples again. Janet licked, and sucked, and slurped his cock, enjoying the precum now flowing freely.

"Don't forget his balls," Dinah said. Janet's free hand began tickling his nut sack again, it surprised her how tight it was now. "It's really tight now," she said, Dinah just smiled and closed her eyes as she neared her own orgasm.

"I'm almost there," Mark said. Janet stroked and tickled and with a groan Mark came, a great spurt landing on the pillow beside his head. Subsequent spurts coated his cock and Janet's hand and she slowed, slowly milking the last from him. A moan beside them indicated Dinah had reached her second orgasm of the evening.

Mark and Dinah lay exhausted as Janet slid the cum around Mark's cock and stomach, amazed at how slick it was. She eased herself off the bed and got the cloth from the sink. Returning to the bed she wiped the cum from Mark's stomach, but before cleaning his cock she decided she had to know. Extending her tongue she licked his cock, leaving a clean swath on the shaft. She licked and sucked his cock clean, deciding she liked the pungent taste of cum. Dinah silently watched her, surprised at Janet's apparent taste for it. Dinah didn't particularly care for it but would swallow if the need arose.

At last satisfied that all was clean Janet kissed Mark goodnight, then kissed Dinah goodnight and started back for her cabin. "You can stay," Dinah said. Janet smiled, letting the warmth she felt from Dinah's words shine through. "Thanks," Janet said, easing back onto the bed beside them. Sighing contently they all drifted off to sleep.

12