With Three You Get... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark wiped his face and moved up beside Dinah, sandwiching her between him and Ivana. He began playing with Dinah's breasts and she rolled over to give him better access. He continued touching her until Ivana recovered and rolled over and began stroking Dinah, too. Dinah gave Mark a lingering kiss, then turned her head and kissed Ivana, too. Mark and Ivana moved their caresses lower and Dinah moved her hands over her head as she allowed them to spread her legs. The two took turns pleasuring Dinah and she was able to discern the difference between a man eating her and a woman. Both felt good but Mark's touch was firmer and broader while Ivana touched spots with surgical precision and the light touches she used sent Dinah's extremities tingling. Mark moved back up beside her and together they watched as Ivana's beautiful face was buried in Dinah's crotch.

Dinah felt herself rising towards her second orgasm and sensed Mark had moved from beside her. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to ride along on the plateau Ivana had taken her to until she felt a change in the stimulation she was receiving. She felt Ivana's face being rhythmically pressed against her pussy then withdrawn. Opening her eyes Dinah looked up into Marks face. He had moved to a location behind Ivana and was fucking her doggie style. The sight, and a sudden acceleration of Ivana's tongue, sent her over with a loud moan. As Dinah rode through her orgasm Mark reached forward and grabbed a handful of Ivana's hair, pulling her dripping face away from Dinah's spasaming cunt.

Dinah could hear the slap of Mark's body against Ivana as he fucked her hard, Ivana's head was pulled back, eyes closed, and mouth agape. Dinah scooted down and tickled Ivana's clit and pinched the nipples of her swaying breasts as Ivana started moaning. Dinah noticed Mark was panting hard, his attack tiring, "Keep going, she's almost there," Dinah told him.

With a few final thrusts Ivana came again, "Oh .... Shit!" she hollered, pushing back onto Mark before she collapsed onto the bed on her stomach, leaving Mark panting and his cock pointing straight out, proud and wet. Ivana surprised him, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs, "Come on," she said, "fuck me."

Mark didn't need a second invitation; he knelt between her legs and rammed his cock in to the hilt. Ivana had recovered quickly and she fucked him back, 'the wonders of youth,' Mark thought. Ivana's pussy was milking him, she had amazing control of her muscles and it wasn't long before he was spurting into her eager cunt, gasping as he did so, before rolling off and over onto his back.

The three of them lay together on the bed as they recovered. "I think we should order room service," Mark said, "I'm in no condition for the dining room."

Author's note: I'd appreciate your votes and comments.

12