With Wendy's Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I noticed my other hand brushing my own impossibly tight erection, and I knew what I had to do. After all, I was very horny, very, very hard, and wanted James' cock inside me.

Inside me? The idea was both foreign and comforting. I know how Wendy would do it, and how I'd coach her to get it right. Thinking that was disturbing, or would have been if it hadn't given me the inspiration I needed. I mentioned earlier that Wendy was too tentative, too timid when she sucked my cock. I wouldn't be, because I knew how I wanted her to do it, and I knew James would want me to do it the same way.

I told myself as I leaned in further that I was just going to lick the pre-cum with the tip of my tongue. He'd never know, and we'd be able to pretend it was just my thumb, accidentally flicking the fluid away. I pretended just a moment longer, then, pushing my right hand almost down to his nads, I leaned the rest of the way, and took most of his cock straight into my mouth.

His pre-cum was sweet on my tongue, but that taste was overwhelmed by the salt and musk on the skin of his shaft. I felt his swollen head at the back of my mouth, stopping before I gagged on him, and pulled back until the tip of his head was just beyond my lips. James had stopped too, and stood stock still for a moment, and I opened my eyes, which I hadn't realized were closed, to look up. He was looking down, shock, surprise and gratitude on his face.

He clearly hadn't expected a blowjob, not from me. Actually, maybe he wanted me to, but hadn't expected any follow through. My eyes on his, I slowly drew his cock back into my mouth, and he closed his eyes with a lustful smile. "Oh, God!" It sounded almost like a prayer, he said it so softly, but with a curl at the end of the second word, a lustful lilt that made it clear he knew his cock was being sucked, knew I was sucking it, and that I'd only just started.

Still playing with his balls with my left hand, I moved my right hand around to his well-toned ass, and gripped it, driving his hips slightly forward, then pulling back a little bit. It took three of the to-and-fro motions for him to get the idea, and to start thrusting his own hips, driving his cock into my mouth. Learning from one of Wendy's miscues, I made sure my teeth were as far away as I could get them from the sensitive skin, and let him fuck my face, humping it like a pussy. I breathed through my nose, careful not to let his head hit the back of my throat hard enough for an inevitable and probably unpleasant reaction. James continued to hump my face, driving his cock into my mouth with a building rhythm

One time with Wendy—one time, at band camp--I had thrust too deep into her mouth, and she'd heaved violently, nearly puking up her dinner and a couple of illicit beers. It broke the mood, and I was committed to not breaking this mood.

James' breath grew more ragged, and he stifled a small moan. Another drop of pre-cum, like thin syrup, dribbled onto my tongue, driving me almost crazy with passion. I couldn't understand why Wendy didn't like doing this as much as I was loving it, waiting for the man in front of me and inside me to cum, hot semen boiling out from his rigid fuck-pole and into my waiting, hungry mouth.

It happened with no more warning, as his cock hit the apex of the outthrust. James made a strangled sound, almost a scream, and I felt his whole cock pulse just before the first spurt of his load washed over my lips, and into my still open mouth. I grabbed his ass with both hands, and pulled him into me, this time nearly gagging for real on the erection against my tonsils as his second spurt washed over them. James kept thrusting, resting his hand on the back of my head, but thankfully without forcing my face further into his groin, for which I was grateful. I swallowed quickly, desperate not to gag or cough up the fluid he had given me.

"Ooooohhh!" James staggered back after his ejaculations died down. Remarkably little of the thick, heady fluid had escaped my mouth, and I continued to swallow. The taste was familiar, since I'd jacked off a couple of times while on my back before, bent double to bring my cock just over my open mouth. My own hot cum had been a delicious, forbidden thing, and James' was even more forbidden. It was strange, too, but also delicious, and too good not to share, so I stood up and kissed James full on the mouth.

My cum-glazed lips met his, and he opened his mouth, to kiss me back, as if it were the most natural thing for him to share his own cum with a guy who'd just sucked him off. The semen I was now sharing with him provided even more lubrication, and our tongues were now swimming in the remnants of his load. He grabbed me fiercely, driving his tongue into my mouth, as the two of them danced about, wrestling in spit and cum. Naked bodies pressed into one another with a desperate lust I was used to from girls, our cocks rubbed against each other in the embrace, mine still straining with need, and his still throbbing, leaking semen into the kinky hairs around it. He caressed my back, cupping my ass in his hands and letting his lips work on mine, our tongues still playing amid the spit and the still-warm thickness of his cum.

After a moment, we pulled apart. I expected to feel guilty, even ashamed, but I didn't at all, realizing that, even as James' hard-on was flagging after his orgasm, mine was still going strong, and I wanted him to drop to his knees right away and return the service I'd given him. His cum was on both our mouths, and I wanted him to taste mine right now.

I'd felt this want before, with Wendy, the moment I saw her topless the first time we seriously made out. Even then, we'd gone slow, taking a couple of weeks to graduate to fucking, both genital and oral, but this was something different, something primal. I was in the grip of a lust I'd never felt anything quite like before, and I knew I wanted to fuck James right there, shoot my load in his mouth, or in his ass. When I fantasized about my rod plunging between his firm, muscled cheeks the imagined sensation was so strong I nearly shot my wad without him touching me. I did release a small groan, gazing into his crystal blue eyes.

He must have seen my want, for his eyes turned to a wicked, tired leer. "You were fucking great! You suck a lot of cocks before?" He gingerly stroked the underside of my still-rigid pole, and I shivered with desire before shaking my head. "Any?"

I shook my head again, more sharply. "My first one."

"Well, I liked it. Fuck me, did I like it!" James gave my cock several strokes, and then kissed me again, slowly, fully, lustfully. "I really mean it. Fuck me." He let go and retreated, climbing backwards onto the bed from the foot, then lay back with his legs spread, his cock still showing signs of arousal. "You should get on top, dude."

I followed him, climbing over the foot of the bed, keeping my eyes on his, and moved straight towards his cock and ass. When I got to James, I climbed on top, but didn't try to enter his anus just yet. Instead, I found myself holding and frenching him, humping his groin, and shivering with pleasure each time my cock rubbed against his. His lips were still salty from the shared cum, and our mouths met each other repeatedly, tongues diving in for more contact, our lips hungry and wanting. After only a few minutes, I disengaged from his mouth, and started to move my groin up his stomach, to his chest, making my intentions clear with the motion. He was going to suck my cock, too.

One thing I love to do during sex is swear; four-letter forbidden words seemed suddenly very appropriate to this taboo episode. Wendy sometimes cursed a blue streak, moaning how she wanted my cock inside her hot, wet pussy, and would I please oh please cum inside her or on her tits. James had been mostly quiet, making almost no noise except when hitting his climax. My mouth had been too full to say anything, and I'd had my attention solidly on fucking his dick with my lips and tongue. Now I did talk.

"Let me fuck your mouth. I want to cum inside you, taste my semen on your lips this time. Put it in and suck it, James. Suck me 'til I shoot all over you." With each word, my lust rose further, and it seemed with every syllable I was readier to cum, the muscles in my loins as tight as a wound spring, tightening impossibly more with each venture between James' lips.

He opened his eyes and moaned around my cock as he gave me a nervous little smile, and gathered himself, before throwing both arms around my naked waist to pull me forward. His mouth engulfed me, and I thrust a couple of times before I felt my orgasm building too fast to control.

It was my turn to moan, and I did. Gritting my teeth against the tidal wave of lust that had been growing inside of me, and afraid to say it too loud, I whispered, "Oh, fuck! I'm gonna make it. Oh, fuck!" My cock started to pulse in the all-too-familiar onset of orgasm, and I clamped my mouth shut, determined not to get the attention of anyone in the adjoining rooms, or in the county.

James' mouth was off my cock immediately, and a flash of disappointment hit me, that apparently he didn't want me to shoot in his mouth, the way I'd let him—wanted him to—shoot his load in mine. Instead of jacking me off, though, James put his thumb and forefinger on the underside and top of my cock, at the very base, and squeezed, holding the flood inside me, abating my own climax for a moment. I felt a thin dribble of cum make its way up the shaft, and felt James' tongue lap gently, excruciatingly, at the hole at the tip of my head where it escaped.

"I do this to myself," he panted between delicate licks. "It makes me cum longer. Harder." He cleaned the last of it with his velvety tongue, catching every drop, still pinching off the flow of semen, damming my orgasm up within me. I could swear my balls were swelling, twice their size and growing quickly, ready to burst if he didn't let me come.

Grinning wickedly, James winked at me before closing his eyes to concentrate on his duty. He started to bob his head quickly on my cock, and it was better than Wendy, I thought. Unable to shoot, held back from finishing by his two fingers, it felt like I was going to burst for real. And still he kept sucking, and I closed my eyes, trying to imagine Wendy so it would feel less like cheating, and more like the great cocksucking it was.

The sensation of being so close and unable to move further drove me almost mad with desire. My teeth were clamped shut, my lips barely open, and I strangled my moans almost to silence. "Oh god James oh god let me cum let me cum oh god oh god oh god!" My legs were turning to water, and I didn't know how long it would be before I could let loose. I looked down to see James eagerly gobbling my hard-on, and sighed as I watched my erection disappear into his face, then reappear almost instantly.

I wanted to beg him to stop, or let go of his fingerhold at the base of my shaft, and let my cum out. I felt like I would do anything at all for him if he would just let the floodwaters loose, suck his cock non-stop for a week, let him fuck my ass with Wendy watching him thrust his hard-on into me, cumming on my back or face while Wendy sat on the opposite bed, horrified and turned on and naked and finger fucking her pussy with her fingers while seeing me fucked like a girl, anything at all if I could only....

Cum.

James pulled his fingers away from the base of my shaft, opening the gates for the surge that he'd heroically held back, and continued to bob his head, fucking my cock with his mouth. The next stroke inward was enough, and I nearly screamed at the divine force of the release. Grabbing the headboard, I leaned into him, and humped his face furiously, almost mindlessly, pumping myself dry. I pulled out after several strokes, grabbed my cock, and started milking my cock for more cum. Even with the intensity of my orgasm, I wanted more, wanted to shoot again and again in his mouth, on his face and belly, and in his ass.

Finally spent, I collapsed Indian-legged on the bed next to James, who still had my semen on his face and in his mouth. He swallowed, leaned up and kissed me, letting me taste my juices as I had shared his with him just a little earlier. A few minutes later, exhausted, we fell asleep on the bed, and later made our way under the covers, facing each other, and slept for a while longer.

* * *

I peeked at the clock, and it was nearly noon. We'd slept for close to four hours after our mutual play that morning, and we were still naked. Under the covers was warm and the air was still heavy and humid with the smell of our musk. His head was in the crook of my arm, close enough I could almost smell cum, his and mine, on his breath. I snuck a look under the covers, and saw James cock was semi-hard, and watched in fascination as it twitched, and started to grow into late-morning wood.

Another first for me, I'd never watched a cock harden by itself, even my own. It grew thicker and thicker, reaching out in a wonderful looking stretch that wouldn't end for some time, if I was lucky.

I moved my hand from where it lay on top of the covers, and slipped it between the sheets, my fingers creeping towards James' groin and the wakening rod within. My own cock was beginning to waken, and more quickly, because of my anticipation of what I knew I was going to do with James. I started to stroke, gently at first, and his hard-on nestled into my hand, even as James continued to sleep.

As I jacked him off, James started to awaken, and I felt his hand on mine. I decided he would have started rubbing himself if I wasn't there, and then I felt his hand reach towards and touch my burgeoning erection. He didn't open his eyes, but James was clearly close to awake, as he worked his fingers up and down my penis, teasing it into full growth.

Without opening his eyes, he spoke, very quietly as if afraid to break the mood. "You know we have all day, right?"

"Mm?"

"Yeah. I have today off too. What do you want to do now?"

"I want to fuck."

He opened his clear blue eyes, and laughed softly. "What, no more blow jobs?"

My own reaction shocked me as I thought of Wendy, what she would say, and found the words, her words, coming from my mouth. "Later. I'll suck it dry again later, but I want that cock inside me right now."

"Good."

I rolled onto my back, and spread my legs, drawing my knees up to my chest to give James easy entry. "Fuck my asshole, James. Put it in me and don't stop 'til you cum." A look of startlement crossed his features for a moment, before he grinned and threw back the covers. He got up on his knees, then settled back, legs spread, hard-on at the ready, poised to thrust inside me.

James got off the bed for a moment and looked inside the drawer, pulling out a condom after seconds of searching. "It's lubricated. Makes it go in easier." He tore open the square blue-and-white package, and started to unroll the condom onto his shaft.

"Were you planning on this?" It seemed impossible, and oddly flattering.

He shook his head, still concentrating on getting the condom on. "No. I figured if I got a girl into my bed, I might want to have a couple handy."

It was my turn to laugh. "Too bad you didn't get a girl. But go ahead and fuck me like one, if you like." I meant it. The thought of being on the bottom, watching as another man plunged his cock inside of me, and the anticipation of how it would feel having my ass filled had me ready for a good fuck. If I'd been alone, I'd be jacking off harder than ever before; it was that intoxicating, the lust and the want.

He wriggled his hips to bring his now-shrouded cock closer, and I felt the cold lubricant on the tip against the very center of my ass, and then the first gentle pressure spreading my virgin anus as James penetrated me very slowly. The coolness of the lube made me tighten my ass involuntarily, and James hissed with pleasure at the sudden grip.

James pushed slowly, and I felt my anus spread slightly at the unfamiliar invasion. I glanced between my legs, which I had put up in the air --like a woman being fucked in her hole, but I'm being fucked in mine, I thought with exultation—and saw that his cock was only a little way in, maybe two inches. It felt great, and I was hungry for more, wanted it all, but I was still rational enough to be grateful for his control, and that he didn't just shove it in, probably tearing my asshole in his haste. Fascinated, I watched him push slowly but firmly inside me, feeling filled, as in no longer empty, as his cock spread the walls beyond my asshole. There was a little pain, but it was worth it. God, it was worth it!

After a minute, maybe less, of gradual pressure, James' bush was against my buttocks, and I knew he was in all the way. I leaned up to kiss him, and run my hands up and down his forearms, the way Wendy would do when I fucked her on top. "James, you should start fucking me now." My voice was strange and calm to my ears, as if having a hard-on up my ass was the most natural thing in the world. Maybe it's not natural, but it's in, and I want it in.

He started to rock his hips gently, almost absent-mindedly, and I groaned as I felt his shaft begin to rub my insides, gently moving against the walls that had never been used as an entrance before. It felt so tight, so good, so right, having a cock inside me ass.

He must have seen me smiling, because he smiled back, and asked, "Feels good?"

I laughed. "Feels strange...and good." His smile broadened into a grin, and James started to thrust a little faster, pulling his cock out almost to the head, and moving it back in slowly, but deeper, or so it felt when his bush brushed again at my ass. Just the wisps of alien pubic hair brushing against places I'd never had it before were driving me wild, and I wanted him right where he was, pushing his cock up inside me, fucking my ass the same way we'd fucked each others' mouths earlier in this impossible day.

James' moan became clearer over the sound of the bedsprings, and his thrusts, while still not savage or driving, became more pronounced, and his groin slapped into my ass, softly, then progressively more firmly. It felt wonderful, and I thought about how it must feel for Wendy to have my cock inside her, the joy of having someone else penetrating her pussy, rubbing it all the right ways.

James' next moan was quieter, but it was because he held it back. I glanced down my belly to see his cock pistoning now, but it didn't feel painful at all, not any more. My cock had fully awakened, and strained towards my navel, pulsing in time to the fucking my ass was taking. "Are you close?"

He didn't speak, just nodded his head stiffly, gritting his teeth against the explosion of semen we both waited for and wanted. I started to jack off in time to his thrusts, trying to time it so I would shoot at just the right time.

He suddenly sped up, and I felt as much as heard the whap-whap-whap of his groin against my ass, and the swollen cock nestled inside of me. He was close, and so was I. My voice was low, but no longer the whisper it had been. "Do it! Cum inside me, James! Keep fucking me, fuck me fuck me fuck me! Don't stop!" I'd heard Wendy tell me the same thing, don't stop, but I didn't say it to sound encouraging. I meant it, and knew how she felt just before I shot my load inside her, the yearning to feel the pulsing of my cock as it spurted fluid into her pussy. "Don't stop."

With a sudden burst of speed, James's thrusts became almost painful, then stopped as he shoved hard, putting himself as far inside my ass as he could. "Aaaaah! Fuck!" I was still rubbing my cock, and I was almost there too. When I felt his load erupt into the condom, the quivering pulses as his load shot into my ass, I came too, and kept jerking myself until he finally pulled out, stripped the condom off, and tossed it on the floor before collapsing next to me.