Within Amie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers

Something happened in my befuddled mind when he kissed me. My mind seemed to forget all reason as I responded to his unexpected kiss. My arms molded to the back of his head, bringing him closer to me. He groaned as I rolled on top of him, straddling him on the bed. I stared into his silvery-green eyes before descending down onto his lips. His hands climbed up to the back of my dress, my thighs exposed as my dress rode high. My hands held to his face, kissing him passionately.

My mind fell into some sort of instinctual desires that burnt in my veins. He growled as he ripped the back of my dress, rolling me down onto the bed. I breathed out, closing my eyes as his lips went down to trail on my neck.

"Amie..." I could hear his voice rasping heavily with intense need. His insistence kissing and caressing on my body suddenly woke me up to my senses.

I struggled at him, trying to push him away, "EDMUND! GET OFF ME!!"

My screams put him off guard as I managed to push him away, he staggered a few steps back and I quickly sat up straight. My breathing was ragged and I was still feeling the burn of the intense desires to be one. I could feel the warmth that had pooled in me.

"Amie?" Edmund asked, confused and hurt filled his handsome face.

I stood up, I covered my clothed chest with both of my arms. I knew my back was exposed regardless. Ugh, I couldn't believe that he had torn my only clothes here! "What the hell were you doing?" I snarled at him. He tried to approach me but I growled at him, my eyes burnt and I could feel my skin phasing into the same scaly skin like the Elders. He stopped in mid track.

"Amie," he breathed out, my eyes fell down to his clothed hard-on. I swallowed a lump in my throat, "I lo-,"

I cut his words off, "NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" I ran to the bathroom and locked it. My back held to the door as I slid down on the floor. I could hear him knocking on the door but I couldn't handle this anymore. I could hear him sighed and then a few minutes later, our hotel room door banged open and then slammed shut, I could feel the vibration of the room to the bathroom.

I breathed out in relief as I went to the sink and splashed cool water to my face. I looked at my reflection and groaned instantly. I looked deeply flushed and my normally pale skin was now scaly. My silvery-blue eyes were still burning from the intense making earlier. Hell! I was confused with myself. I could feel the power crackling within me as I splashed more and more water to my flushed face.

I knew that I didn't have any particular feelings to him but why did I responded to his kiss? Perhaps I was growing to be a temptress, I laughed at that thought, was I going to be a succubus like some of my fellow demons who chose to devour on their sex hungers? I shook my head, no, I wasn't that type. We were a different type of demon than our allied friends. I could never be a succubus even if I desired to be so I looked at my reflection and touched the mirror, perhaps I was just being overwhelmed with the intense outburst of lust.

I felt bad with Edmund. I shouldn't have yelled at him. I opened the bathroom door and saw that he was indeed gone. I bit my lips, I felt tired and the bed looked welcoming. I looked at myself for a moment and sighed. It seemed useless at scavenging what's left of my dress anyway so I tore the rest off and walked in my panties and bra to the bed. I went under the covers and before I could even ponder about him, sleep quickly overcame me.

***

"Hey," Edmund's voice came into my mind as I popped open my eyes. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, properly clothed. I felt embarrassed with my lack of clothing so I held the duvet closer to me. "Good morning sleepyhead," he said again. I looked at the sunny streams of sunlight down the curtained window. I cursed myself silently, I had fallen asleep the whole day yesterday.

"I'm sorry Edmund," I said, biting my lips, "I shouldn't have yelled at you."

He shook his head, "Just forget it, Amie," he stood up and took an elegant looking bag from the cupboard and offered it to me, "I went to the hotel's boutique last night. Sorry about your dress," he pointed to the remains of my dress on the floor. I sat up straight, my back to the headboard but I held the duvet to my chest. I accepted the bag from him and looked at him. "Why did you stop?" he asked me after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"Stop what?" I asked him, pretending to not understand what he meant.

He made a weird disgruntled sound, "Our kiss." He stated quietly.

I looked away from him. "I don't know," I answered him truthfully.

He looked at me dubiously but whatever was in his mind, he didn't voice it out. "Go, get dressed," he told me, "I'll wait for you at the hotel restaurant for breakfast."

He went out from the room without waiting for my answer. I blinked at his departure and sighed. I looked to my right and saw that the other side of the bed was made up. Where did he sleep last night? The bed was big enough for three people literally. I wondered as I opened the bag and took out a pair of blue jeans and a sleeveless white shirt. He had also bought me a pair of sandals to replace my painfully high heels. I felt instantly touched with his attention and care towards me. I didn't tell him how my feet were sore from walking and running in those killer heels.

I didn't even realize until it was too late as a drop of tear rolled down my face and splashed on my palm...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT – THANK YOU!!!

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers
12