Within Amie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
544 Followers

"You know, that would be the common sense thing to do but don't do things based on what people wants you to do," she told me, "It's best if you do things based on what YOU want – that is how you can never regret and always be happy with your decisions no matter how bad or good it might turned out to be."

I knew that she was right. She had to be, I mean, all mothers were supposed to help their children right? Maybe I was just calling in more trouble with Robert but I couldn't stop myself from wanting to try of what possibility could come between us. I remembered the sweet intense kiss which we had shared in the carnival. I wanted more, oh I craved for more than just a kiss.

My thoughts went to Edmund, he was always there for me. He was there at every time that I needed him. He was there when my father had passed away. He was there to teach me to use my demonic powers and to control my ability to read other minds.

"How long do you plan to stay here, Amie dear?" she asked me suddenly after a few minutes of silence, "You know, so I could prepare myself." I could hear the broken tone in her voice.

"Edmund told me that I'm good to stay for another three weeks," I said, trying to cheer her up, "This won't be my last time coming here, Mom, I will come back to visit you, even if it's only once per year."

"Or two...or even sixteen," she added dryly.

"Mom, don't be like that, you do know what happens if I stay here longer than I should," I wished I could have more immunity here – I wished I could stay here with her, so that she would never feel alone but I was powerless in that section.

Later that day, my mother and I went for a little mother and daughter time. We had never really had one so I figured it was better late than never. She took me window-shopping and it was kind of strange and fun to go shopping with my mother, ah, and also the fact that she had a limitless credit card.

We had lunch in a pizza parlour and I had my first taste of a slice of pizza. Ooh, the delicious tangy taste when I sank my teeth into my slice. My mother was amused to see my expression. "What? Don't you guys have pizzas in Ersta?" she asked me, teasingly. I had stuck my tongue out at her in a childish manner and she burst out laughing.

After lunch, we walked to more boutiques but I didn't buy anything since I don't need human clothes in Ersta. I just helped her pick which outfit made perfect for her.

The only thing that I had bought was a silver platinum necklace with a heart shaped locket. We had taken an express picture together and I had stuck the picture inside the little frame of the locket. I had the jeweler engraved 'Mother's love till the end'. My mother had also bought a similar locket like mine except that hers was oval but she had put in our picture in. She had asked the jeweler to engrave in my nickname and birth date.

It was touching to see my mother like that.

After that, we went to a cinema – my first ever, which was kind of ironic since the movie that we watched was about vampires and demons infesting over human population. I felt kind of sad to see our mother-daughter-quality-time coming to an end as we went into the house because it felt like the time of my departure was coming nearer and nearer.

We had talked more over a bowl of ice cream and chocolate chip cookies as we watched a really late-in movie on the television. It was all random things, ranging from how she was doing, what was her favourite things in the world, did she has any kind of allergies...you know all the sort of random facts that would have been considered as unworthy of mentioning but I wanted to know more about my mother. I wanted to know more on who was this woman who had given birth to me eighteen years ago.

And that, I believed was even worth doing than scrambling my head over a love triangle that I had put myself into...

Edmund and Rob could just wait...

I need to spend every minute available with my loving mother.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!! – THANK YOU!!!

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
544 Followers
12